00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sashakingston just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I got a girl pregnant

9,494 Views | 127 Replies

I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 13:59:05

God what am I going to do?

I cheated on my girlfriend and had sex with this chick at my friends party, and she fucking calls me and tells me she failed a pregnancy test. What am I going to do? What am I gonna tell my girlfriend?

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:01:01

At 12/17/10 01:59 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:
I cheated on my girlfriend

Why would you do that? Moron. You deserve what you get.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:01:20

kill your girlfriend, then yourself

My Music

Sound Cloud

Always open for collab and VA work! PM me anytime

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:01:49

At 12/17/10 01:59 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: What am I going to do? What am I gonna tell my girlfriend?

You're gonna tell her you'll be back yesterday, You're travelling through time

Serious note: You fucked up, You may as well be honest with her, and figure out what you're gonna do.

"Im a medic not a doctor."

"Whats the difference?"

"Doctors heal people... Medics make you more comfortable.... While you die."

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:01:59

(clap clap clap)

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:07:01

I don't know why the retarded userbase doesn't have anything worthwhile to say but this is a real fucking problem and you guys seriously need to acknowledge that

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:08:02

Here is a solution :
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-
topics/abortion/abortion-pill-medication -abortion-4354.asp

Its an abortion PILL. All she has to do is take one pill and the pregnancy will abort.

Dont tell your girlfriend...or maybe try and explain it to her.

The pill is around $300-$400 .

Have fun.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:08:50

If you think this is a retarded userbase, Then dont post here, And sort your own problems by talking through it.

"Im a medic not a doctor."

"Whats the difference?"

"Doctors heal people... Medics make you more comfortable.... While you die."

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:09:34

Kill both of them. It's the only way.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:09:41

You could start by not cheating on your girlfriend.
She deserves to know what happened.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:10:50

At 12/17/10 02:08 PM, Xatanxa wrote: If you think this is a retarded userbase, Then dont post here, And sort your own problems by talking through it.

I'd have to agree with this. Shouldn't you have REAL friends you can talk to about this? How about your friend whos house you went to to party? Your REAL friends know you better and can help (hopefully) in a meaningful way, people on the internet are just gonna harrass you about it. At least that's what I plan on doing...

My Music

Sound Cloud

Always open for collab and VA work! PM me anytime

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:11:18

Punch her 10 times.

problem solved, next

cop

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:11:18

Well that sucks for you. You should've worn a condom, or better not been a terrible boyfriend.
If she decides to keep the baby, you better take responsibility for your mistakes.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:11:48

At 12/17/10 02:07 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: I don't know why the retarded userbase doesn't have anything worthwhile to say but this is a real fucking problem and you guys seriously need to acknowledge that

Because it's of course our problem.

You're a fucking idiot and you need to acknowledge that. Bite the fucking bullet and take the responsibility - get shouted at and move on, because if you're not there to support that child, then you're worse than a scum sucking shitbag.

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:14:13

Cool story, bro

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:14:21

At 12/17/10 02:07 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: I don't know why the retarded userbase doesn't have anything worthwhile to say but this is a real fucking problem and you guys seriously need to acknowledge that

I think you need to acknowledge the fact that Newgrounds is far from the best place for life advice. Assuming this isn't all just some fairytale of course.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:16:41

You're so truthing right now dawg.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:21:39

Pfhahaha, that's what you get for cheating, you idiot.

You're shit out of luck. Your current girlfriend WILL find out and end up dumping you, so you might as well tell her you fucked another girl and got her pregnant now and get it over with.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:29:06

option 1 lie against your girlfriend and say that the other chick lies (who knows maybe she had sexs with other guys too)
option 2 kill the other chick or your girlfriend
option 3 face the consequences as a men and tell your girlfriend what happend

I got a girl pregnant

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:29:14

Sorry to say bro, but your effed.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:32:30

You can either bitch out and have her have an abortion or be a man and tell your girlfriend how you fucked up.

Fuck you give me money!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:41:25

Don't tell your girlfriend. Let usher do it for you

poop

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:46:02

At 12/17/10 02:08 PM, Armour wrote: The pill is around $300-$400 .

Have fun.

I don't have 300 dollars to pay for it

plus she's pro-life

At 12/17/10 02:08 PM, Xatanxa wrote: If you think this is a retarded userbase, Then dont post here, And sort your own problems by talking through it.

talking isn't going to solve this fucking problem

At 12/17/10 02:21 PM, Mezmerization wrote: Pfhahaha, that's what you get for cheating, you idiot.

You're shit out of luck. Your current girlfriend WILL find out and end up dumping you, so you might as well tell her you fucked another girl and got her pregnant now and get it over with.

no, she can't find out I love her

Also, shame on all of you with "Lol coathanger" or "Lol punch her" responses. This isn't fucking 4chan assholes

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:48:35

Well there's not really much you can do other than tell your girlfriend that you were cheating and got some other chick pregnant.

Fuck you give me money!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:49:38

At 12/17/10 02:46 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:
At 12/17/10 02:08 PM, Armour wrote: The pill is around $300-$400 .

Have fun.
I don't have 300 dollars to pay for it

plus she's pro-life

In that case I will limit your options a bit more :

1. Kill her
2. Put up with it.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:50:50

At 12/17/10 02:46 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: no, she can't find out I love her

Don't bullshit us brother. If you loved her you wouldn't have cheated. It's alright though, we men have needs that no one woman can fulfill.

poop

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:52:33

At 12/17/10 02:46 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:
no, she can't find out I love her

Then you shouldn't have cheated on her.

It's going to end one way or another.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 14:57:28

At 12/17/10 02:50 PM, tradereddy wrote: I think once something like this happens you gotta take responiblity for it, and become and a good father for your child. Yes it's going to be hard, yes it is easier to kill your child, but it's not the right thing to do.

See this is whats wrong with the pro-life attitude you and the girl I fucked share. You believe raising a child in poverty/misery is better than sparing it the misery of being alive.

At 12/17/10 02:50 PM, zambota wrote: Don't bullshit us brother. If you loved her you wouldn't have cheated. It's alright though, we men have needs that no one woman can fulfill.

Honest to god I love her, that's why she can't find out about this mistake

I'm posting in all manners of forums to find the best advise I can find

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 15:03:07

At 12/17/10 02:57 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote:
At 12/17/10 02:50 PM, tradereddy wrote: I think once something like this happens you gotta take responiblity for it, and become and a good father for your child. Yes it's going to be hard, yes it is easier to kill your child, but it's not the right thing to do.
See this is whats wrong with the pro-life attitude you and the girl I fucked share. You believe raising a child in poverty/misery is better than sparing it the misery of being alive.

Or just fucking give it up for adoption and let it live it's life. Adoption is your best option since you've pretty much designated yourself as an idiot, and idiots tend to make bad fathers.

At 12/17/10 02:50 PM, zambota wrote: Don't bullshit us brother. If you loved her you wouldn't have cheated. It's alright though, we men have needs that no one woman can fulfill.
Honest to god I love her, that's why she can't find out about this mistake

I'm posting in all manners of forums to find the best advise I can find

No you don't, you're in love with her body and you don't want to lose bangin' privileges while maintaining a infidelity filled life style.

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-17 15:03:54

Well the first thing for you to do is talk to the girl you knocked up. Ask her what the next step is; is she going to keep it, ect. Tell her your thoughts on it, and be mature about it.

The hard truth is that it's ultimately her decision, and depending on the situation it's going to be very difficult for you. And though you don't have to father the child, you will most likely be sued to support it and exposed to possible legal prosecution depending on your/her age.

My final comment is similar to those before me: you shouldn't have cheated on your girlfriend. But my argument goes a bit further than others. You should always know who you are sleeping with, promiscuous sex is dangerous because you can never know the outcome. It's important to know the person's stance on sex and pregnancy, and what else they've been exposed to. It's also important to know if they are on birth control, or how they deal with EC.

Your girlfriend is going to find out, that's a fact. But that should be the least of your troubles at this point.

Emote mod. Contact me for emote moderation.

BBS Signature