00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sabukai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I got a girl pregnant

9,491 Views | 127 Replies

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 09:46:44

You should tell your dad! :D

I got a girl pregnant

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 10:34:21

You don't have to support the baby you know.

Sure you don't want it but she does and considering that she is the one carrying the child it is ultimately HER decision. If you don't want to be a father to the child then you really don't have to.

Your main concern right now should be about being honest with your girlfriend. Most likely you will lose her but it would be far better for you to tell her now then her finding out after the child is born and the mother comes knocking.

At the end of the day though it is your fault. You got yourself into this mess and you fucked up royally.

You can either be a dad or just be a coward and walk away. Up to you now.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 10:46:58

Why didn't you used rubbers? They are so cheap and sometimes free! You deserve that for cheating on your girlfriend.

Nobody's perfect. I'm nobody.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 10:49:32

At 12/17/10 01:59 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: God what am I going to do?

I cheated on my girlfriend and had sex with this chick at my friends party, and she fucking calls me and tells me she failed a pregnancy test. What am I going to do? What am I gonna tell my girlfriend?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHZAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 10:52:20

OR you can do sex change surgery and pretend you are a girl.

Nobody's perfect. I'm nobody.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 11:02:04

At 12/17/10 02:08 PM, Armour wrote: The pill is around $300-$400 .

You mean I can cheat on my girlfriend, wet my dick, AND blow .4 grand?
COUNT ME IN!

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 11:09:31

This is a poor attempt at trolling. You're not even a good actor online.

Evidence which supports this:

At 12/17/10 03:24 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: THAT'S NOT TRUE, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. I LOVE HER AND YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND THAT.

Come on, this is just blatant trolling. "YOU DON'T KNOW ME. I LOVE HER AND YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND THAT". It's ridiculously cliché to say something like that, nobody who's intelligent says things like that, nobody who is old enough to get someone pregnant anyway.

At 12/22/10 01:49 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: You've obviously never had sex, because no one in their right mind would use a condom.

Hahahaha. Are you even trying at this point?
This is amazingly stupid. Trolling is not about saying dumb things, it's about making people think you're serious when you say dumb things.

It's is a subtle art. Granted, many people will fa -

At 12/17/10 01:59 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: she failed a pregnancy test. What am I going to do? What am I gonna tell my girlfriend?

Ha ha ha, oh wow. Nice, this one is better than I thought!
Mostly everyone here fell for it, and didn't realise you said she FAILED the pregnancy test, which would mean she was not pregnant.

If that was intentional, I'm not sure why you carried on the story. I would have left it ambiguous, and not mentioned a baby, fooling people into thinking there was one without explicitly saying so.

But this does get a few win points, although it was still pretty obvious you were trolling.
Meh, 7/10 troll rating for the original gag, could have been better throughout though.

BBS Signature

Response to I got a girl pregnant 2010-12-27 12:04:49

At 12/17/10 02:01 PM, Oliver wrote:
Why would you do that? Moron. You deserve what you get.

Nicely said.

BBS Signature