00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoJoshke just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Stickam Chat

841,621 Views | 9,268 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 17:09:37

At 1/3/11 05:06 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 1/3/11 05:03 PM, Goggle wrote: I don't think Gory likes me. </3
You're right, PSP--I don't like you.

The spam group that were active for a few weeks before being blasted into oblivion by Wade last year PSP?

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 17:12:47

At 1/3/11 05:09 PM, Goggle wrote: The spam group that were active for a few weeks before being blasted into oblivion by Wade last year PSP?

Don't play dumb with me.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 17:19:37

I Smeagol1, hereby resign from Stickam for 3 months. I can't take the faggotry and cheap troll tricks that some members feel they need to do to feel better about themselves. I respect a majority of you all but some users just need to piss off and leave others alone. I'm out have a ball.

C u wheneva.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 17:24:33

At 1/3/11 05:12 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Don't play dumb with me.

I'm not playing dumb. I'm not completely new, but it's been over a year since I was last active and I'm trying to go from the start again, but from the time I spent on Newgrounds I don't know who PSP is. If you want to you can ask a mod to check my IP against other users, although I'd rather it isn't public, seeing as I am trying to start from scratch again.

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 18:09:11

A statue of Slappy should be erected in his home town. That's how awesome he is.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 18:11:38

At 1/3/11 05:19 PM, smeagol1 wrote: I Smeagol1, hereby resign from Stickam for 3 months. I can't take the faggotry and cheap troll tricks that some members feel they need to do to feel better about themselves. I respect a majority of you all but some users just need to piss off and leave others alone. I'm out have a ball.

C u wheneva.

inb4 hai guise I will show cock now!

| Steam | NoN bbs | formerly steelchair

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 19:34:30

It's fun to see someone so full of himself he presumes to give life advice to people far older and wiser than him. That, and ignore this thread's rules, clearly posted in the front page. And threatening physical violence on another NG member. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Sort of like how "Goggle" knows we're talking about PSP's IP and contacting his ISP about him exposing his preteen penis. That, and how he's "new", yet already knows how to work around a Stickam kick.
You all entertain me so <3

Translator, time traveller, aerospace engineer, and voodoo priest extraordinaire.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 19:38:39

drama

drama
amard

dicks.

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 19:42:27

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 20:11:05

At 1/3/11 07:42 PM, Drake wrote: If you're reading this TBL, look at my sig. Also this is a link to the room.

Oh you

"Jayne, your mouth's talking. Might want to see to that." /Ask Me Shit\

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 20:14:01

Who are you?

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 20:20:49

Translator, time traveller, aerospace engineer, and voodoo priest extraordinaire.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 20:33:36

At 1/3/11 07:34 PM, C-Hawk wrote: Sort of like how "Goggle" knows we're talking about PSP's IP and contacting his ISP about him exposing his preteen penis. That, and how he's "new", yet already knows how to work around a Stickam kick.

Hahaha, ha. If you checked my IP you'd realise that I'm not only not PSP, but that I probably live in a different country. I also never worked my way around any kick, I was banned for an hour and I went back on in a good few hours time. I also never claimed to be completely new, but a user from a few years ago who is trying to start anew. I had a chat to GoryBlizzard about this on Facebook, if you ask him he'll confirm this.

I'm not trying to start any drama. :3

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 20:47:23

At 1/3/11 08:33 PM, Goggle wrote: I also never worked my way around any kick, I was banned for an hour and I went back on in a good few hours time.

You used a different account the second time. Come back when you're old enough to sign up to either one of these sites. Or well after that. Or never.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 20:58:02

At 1/3/11 08:47 PM, C-Hawk wrote: You used a different account the second time. Come back when you're old enough to sign up to either one of these sites. Or well after that. Or never.

Oh the hilarity. And as stupid as it sounds, the reason for the new account is mistyping my email on signup. I know from past experience that simply creating a new account doesn't save you from the kicks, and you need to change your IP in order to get around it. If you have the ability to check IPs, as you earlier claimed you did, then please compare the two accounts I've used today, and you'll see they're on the same address.

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:00:44

Lemon here.

hfg

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:00:44

Yay, everyone got kicked!

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:00:49

Everyone has been kicked by some other mod...someone make a new room.

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:01:04

mad balls.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:01:08

guess he did have balls

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:01:30

At 1/3/11 08:48 PM, EJR wrote: Man I hate when I go back 3 or 4 pages in the general forum just to not find this thread so when I go back to the first page here it is at the top of the page. Fuck you guys.

I have a link in my bookmarks set to this thread, on page 99999999, so it'll always jump to the last page.

"Jayne, your mouth's talking. Might want to see to that." /Ask Me Shit\

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:10:42

At 1/3/11 09:05 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Kicked.
CURSE YOU LEMON!!!!!

Also kicked. Again.

CURSE YOU, BALLS :3

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:16:23

At 1/3/11 08:58 PM, Goggle wrote:
At 1/3/11 08:47 PM, C-Hawk wrote: You used a different account the second time. Come back when you're old enough to sign up to either one of these sites. Or well after that. Or never.
I know from past experience (...) from the kicks, and you need to change your IP in order to get around it. If you have the ability to check IPs, as you earlier claimed you did (...)

When did i claim that, Captain Tinypenis?
You just admitted you have past experience in Stickam, and you know you need to change your IP to get around the kicks, so you do know that much. You're "trying to start anew" and giving a whole lot of importance to Stickam.
You'll notice you're getting kicked by Gory, me, Twilight, and anyone modded. We all know it's you. Go away.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:23:42

At 1/3/11 08:22 PM, TheBigLemon wrote:
At 1/3/11 05:19 PM, smeagol1 wrote:

C u wheneva.
Dude what?

Not cool Lemon. Not cool at all.

Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:38:30

At 1/3/11 09:16 PM, C-Hawk wrote: When did i claim that

You writing"Sort of like how "Goggle" knows we're talking about PSP's IP" gives the impression that you know PSP's IP, and seeing as we're quite obviously the same person, we must have the same IP.

Captain Tinypenis?

Oh, ho ho ho.

You just admitted you have past experience in Stickam, and you know you need to change your IP to get around the kicks, so you do know that much. You're "trying to start anew" and giving a whole lot of importance to Stickam.

I'm giving importance to Stickam because I know from past experience that Stickam arselicking is at the centre of the General forum circlejerk. I was simply talking and passing the time of day when I was, without warning, banned the first time, with no evidence to prove that I'm PSP.

You'll notice you're getting kicked by Gory, me, Twilight, and anyone modded. We all know it's you. Go away.

That was Twilight who just kicked me? I thought he liked me. :3

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:45:35

At 1/3/11 09:38 PM, Goggle wrote:
At 1/3/11 09:16 PM, C-Hawk wrote: When did i claim that
You writing"Sort of like how "Goggle" knows we're talking about PSP's IP" gives the impression that you know PSP's IP, and seeing as we're quite obviously the same person, we must have the same IP.

If you pay attention to your future 6th grade English classes, you'll learn to read better. We're talking about reporting your IPs to your ISP along with the info that you show your penis on camera in public chatrooms you're too young to join very often.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 21:59:57

At 1/3/11 09:45 PM, C-Hawk wrote: If you pay attention to your future 6th grade English classes, you'll learn to read better.

Could you please tone down with the prepubescent jokes?

We're talking about reporting your IPs to your ISP

And to do so you would need to know both my IP and who my ISP is. Both of which you would need to know from checking via Stickam. To do so, you'd need the tools.

What started everybody up with all these accusations, anyway?

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-03 22:24:45

I wasn't paying attention to the room Twilight. Nice try and better luck next time.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-04 01:20:52

It is very late and no one is around.

Oh god the humanity.jpg

Response to Newgrounds Stickam Chat 2011-01-04 01:28:57

At 1/4/11 01:20 AM, BrokenPaw wrote: It is very late and no one is around.
Oh god the humanity.jpg

It's very early my time and I'm busy waiting for my laziness to disappear so I could get to the kitchen to make myself a huge fucking breakfast. ÜBERBREAKFASTTIME IS SERIOUS TIME!

Bananular.

BBS Signature