00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

146,213 Views | 2,376 Replies

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-18 08:48:12

I keep trying to watch your videos, but it keeps failing to load. When I get one up I'll subscribe, and you might wanna make the title more, extended. Most Montages and stuff now only get noticed if they are like an 8-way FAL spray. But you might not want Subs, just fro fun and stuff.

Speaking of montages anyone know any decent free game recorders, its just that i want to show off mine and my friends skills, like i said earlier my clan PWND, shame the guy who videod was on the opposition and deleted it in anger,xD

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-18 09:12:52

Speaking of montages anyone know any decent free game recorders, its just that i want to show off mine and my friends skills, like i said earlier my clan PWND, shame the guy who videod was on the opposition and deleted it in anger,xD

If you want something for the PC, I suggest looking into FRAPS. It does cost money, but to get a good quality screen recorder that isn't water marked, paying the $37 for FRAPS will be worth it. Camtasia also has a screen recorder option, but it's a very expensive program.

Some other folks around here might know something good that's free, but I've already got FRAPS, and I'm happy with it. :)

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-18 09:21:24

The only one Ive ever used is Hyper Cam, And that has that water mark in the corner and isn't that great for Quality. But I dont thin you can egt free ones for consoles, And ones for PC will generaly have marks/Trails. Or a harsh limit of recording time, Along with rubbish Quality.

But I may be wrong.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 08:46:15

I got my first Nuke yesterday, Involved no camping either! XD

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 10:33:08

At 9/19/10 08:46 AM, Aprime wrote: I got my first Nuke yesterday, Involved no camping either! XD

Nice!

I have yet to get my first nuke, most likely because I never include the tactical nuke in my 3 killstreaks but one day, I'll get it. ;)

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 11:56:41

At 9/19/10 10:33 AM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 9/19/10 08:46 AM, Aprime wrote: I got my first Nuke yesterday, Involved no camping either! XD
Nice!

I have yet to get my first nuke, most likely because I never include the tactical nuke in my 3 killstreaks but one day, I'll get it. ;)

Loll Same!

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 16:17:25

Yeah, just gto off my weekend of playing. Now rank 65, 8th Prestige.

Got all Attachments for ACR, and im up to about 147 Headshots, 3 off Red Tiger. I also got my RPGs back. Anyone whos ever been In a game with me while I've got 'em out knows to run. I always come top with them.

Other then that, not much else really. Did about 10lvs, and Used Most of the guns in the Prossess. Got Red dots fro almost eveything now, but I mainly stick to 2 guns from every catagory.

I did get a good tactic going though. Got an ACR w/ Holo, OMA, SP, Ninja. Use it as your main, then when an Enemy gets Air support, Switch to a Cold Blooded Camping class (So you dont have to kepp switching every time you die). I used an RPD Grip, RPG, SoH, CB, Ninja. But any kind of class works for these.

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 16:48:01

At 9/19/10 04:17 PM, chubzilla100 wrote: Yeah, just gto off my weekend of playing. Now rank 65, 8th Prestige.

Got all Attachments for ACR, and im up to about 147 Headshots, 3 off Red Tiger. I also got my RPGs back. Anyone whos ever been In a game with me while I've got 'em out knows to run. I always come top with them.

Other then that, not much else really. Did about 10lvs, and Used Most of the guns in the Prossess. Got Red dots fro almost eveything now, but I mainly stick to 2 guns from every catagory.

I did get a good tactic going though. Got an ACR w/ Holo, OMA, SP, Ninja. Use it as your main, then when an Enemy gets Air support, Switch to a Cold Blooded Camping class (So you dont have to kepp switching every time you die). I used an RPD Grip, RPG, SoH, CB, Ninja. But any kind of class works for these.

That's a great strategy, indeed :) Good work right there chub !!

I also got my Fall camo for the M4 last night !! Btw, great playing with Ripper and LaggingOut last night, it was great :)

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 16:49:23

I misplaced my copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I'm not too concerned though, because I don't really want to play it at this moment in time. I decided to revisit the battlefields of World at War and Call of Duty 4, which was quite fun. I had some good times with my M2 Flamethrower in World at War. It's odd though, because all of a sudden I keep finding matches with people who are extremely early ranks - and I mean the first 30 or so ranks, without any prestige reached.

Call of Duty 4 was a blast though, because I started destroying with my MP44 in Team Deathmatch. My best match ever was with one of my friends, on Wetwork. I went 50-15, effectively meaning I provided three-quarters of the kills my team earned. It was crazy, but I loved every second of it.

I'm on Last.fm!

Also, I used to be YeOldeSierra. Now I'm just Sierra :3

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 17:12:57

At 9/19/10 04:49 PM, Sierra wrote: It's odd though, because all of a sudden I keep finding matches with people who are extremely early ranks - and I mean the first 30 or so ranks, without any prestige reached.

I know, every match has at least 3 Un-prestigers on 4/5, its really weird. Its not like loads of pepole would buy them, And some how they dont level up even after three matchs at lv12 . . .

Call of Duty 4 was a blast though, because I started destroying with my MP44 in Team Deathmatch. My best match ever was with one of my friends, on Wetwork. I went 50-15, effectively meaning I provided three-quarters of the kills my team earned. It was crazy, but I loved every second of it.

You mean two thirds, three quarters would be . . . 57 (Rouned Up), which now I've worked it out isnt' that far off . . .

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 17:50:10

At 9/19/10 05:12 PM, chubzilla100 wrote: You mean two thirds, three quarters would be . . . 57 (Rouned Up), which now I've worked it out isnt'
that far off . . .

Oops, my mistake. You're correct. My skill at Maths has been challenged, and unsurprisingly it has been beaten. I'm terrible with maths, but I guess I wasn't that far off, so it's all good.

I'm on Last.fm!

Also, I used to be YeOldeSierra. Now I'm just Sierra :3

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 18:02:49

One of the things I really loved about CoD4 was the fighting of territories in TDM. Because the environments were small, this allowed for a lot of Close-quarter-combat and basically led to both sides always fighting for possession of a house or certain territory on the map.

Now with MW2, because the new engine they used allowed for bigger environments, the fighting for territories decreased by a lot. There's so much space on the map that you just don't need to capture possession of any house or building. MW2 is still a great game nonetheless, and I completely understand that MW2 will be different than CoD4. But I miss those good battles I would have on CoD4 fighting to capture a house.

The only map on MW2 where I really feel you fight for possession of a house is on Estate, hence why Estate is one of my favourite maps. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 18:20:53

At 9/19/10 06:02 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: One of the things I really loved about CoD4 was the fighting of territories in TDM. Because the environments were small, this allowed for a lot of Close-quarter-combat and basically led to both sides always fighting for possession of a house or certain territory on the map.

Now with MW2, because the new engine they used allowed for bigger environments, the fighting for territories decreased by a lot. There's so much space on the map that you just don't need to capture possession of any house or building. MW2 is still a great game nonetheless, and I completely understand that MW2 will be different than CoD4. But I miss those good battles I would have on CoD4 fighting to capture a house.

The only map on MW2 where I really feel you fight for possession of a house is on Estate, hence why Estate is one of my favourite maps. ;)

I know, Most of the MW2 maps havn't been built around teams, or gammodes. Just FFA, and there it fails with spawns. I dont really have a faviorte map anymore, it was Terminal, But then I started playing domination and . . . Stupid spawn Trap. Always someone who goes for A flag.

And the C Flag on Favela, It takes 30sec for the team who spawn at the bottom to get it, and The other team Spawns on A. Bullhockey.

And when good team (or player whos Carrying the whole Team) Gets a Certin house, the game just falls apart.

And I forgot, but I did get some pretty good scores from the weekend. I did 12-1 in S+D, and a 11-1. 40-5 Ground war, and 32-7 Demoliton (Using Tacs legit, In team tac. We split up in twos to Defend and atttcak the bomb sites, Planting my Tac next to them)

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-19 23:54:49

At 9/19/10 06:02 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: One of the things I really loved about CoD4 was the fighting of territories in TDM. Because the environments were small, this allowed for a lot of Close-quarter-combat and basically led to both sides always fighting for possession of a house or certain territory on the map.

Yeah, I remember that :)
That's why CoD4 was better for strategic gameplay. I find only thruth in that post :)

The spawning on MW2 is kind of awkward two. So even when you control a particular territory, an enemy can somehow just happen to spawn in the house, with the whole enemy team.

That's why it's kind of cool that they brought some of the older maps back.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-21 19:48:10

At 9/21/10 06:29 AM, simple-but-sandy wrote:
Anyhoo, time to mention an idea I stole from another forum: describe your sex life in three perks.
I'm thinking: sleight of hand, stopping power, and eavesdrop because it's so massively dissapointing.

Haha nice:
One man army
Hardline
Ninja pro

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-21 20:36:55

At 9/21/10 06:29 AM, simple-but-sandy wrote: It's odd, I always thought CoD4 maps to be much bigger.
Maybe it's because dedicated servers allowed for miniature wars which was always fun.
When you throw a grenade on a 42 player server, you know it's going to kill someone.

On CoD4 (PC), the game is VERY different in terms of multiplayer. I have CoD4 for PS3 and PC and I can tell you that it is much different because on PC you can have 50 players in a server and on PS3, you can only have 18 players max (on Ground wars aka Lag wars lol).

The amount of players you can have in a server definitely changes the feel of the game. I personally like having more players in a server, for me that equals more targets and I love getting kills! ;-)

And yeah, throwing a grenade in a 50 player server = a helicopter right away, pretty sweet if you're the one who threw the grenade.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-21 21:11:32

50 players on a small COD4 map sounds like a Scrub war.

Spam Grenade, Spay and Pray, Repeat. = GAY

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-22 15:02:51

At 9/22/10 09:23 AM, simple-but-sandy wrote:
At 9/21/10 09:11 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: 50 players on a small COD4 map sounds like a Scrub war.

Spam Grenade, Spay and Pray, Repeat. = GAY
You haven't lived until you've done a 50 man hardcore FFA on shipment.

Shit is so intense.

See that seems retarded to me. It just not my thing. That many people on a tiny map is no skill shooting and 3x Frag launching. If you like it though man to each his own.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-22 16:59:43

Hello CoD clan. I suppose I should probably drop by here more often heh. Haven't played in a couple days but usually I'm on every day. Do you guys ever do open lobbies?

Well, if anybody is bored, feel free to click my sig and check out my youtube channel. It's a no name little channel mainly with mw2 edits I've done. I'm not very good, I just like to edit ;)

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-22 23:10:19

I might of just trolled someones shit up two nights ago. I was playing hardcore headquarters on crash and I was sniping in the building in the back by the garage on the second story when I watch an enemy run inside. So I whipped out my spasim shotgun and spray the dude in the chest now little did I know before he bump rushed my room he set a claymore. I accidently set it off but was in safe zone as it's about to go off another enemy rushs up and gets killed by his own team mates claymore LOL!! So I run down stairs and the same guy who tired to bum rush me before is infront of me again needless to say I gave hima face full of buckshot before i finally was gunned down.

TROLL IS SUCCESSFUL!!! :D

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-23 13:34:01

How beautiful is this!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-23 13:45:34

Walking Death

They took off my Lamb of God music so I will have to reupload. Till then the actual video is up so check it out.

Laggin HAZZA. on your 1.98

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-23 14:23:31

I've died way less than all of you. I'm clearly superior.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-23 15:33:30

At 9/23/10 02:23 PM, Nev wrote: I've died way less than all of you. I'm clearly superior.

Bow down to Nev :P

Look at the top of the list :)

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-23 22:24:36

Walking Death Montage

Audio fixed. Had to use Slipknot My Plague. If anyone knows where a list of accseptable audio is it would be greatly Appreciated.

WATCH THE VIDEO I AM A BEAST.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-24 09:12:52

Fuck i want this for PC so badly, especially after you said you have 50 man servers.
But i already have it on xbox, and i'm too poor to buy it for PC too. god dammit.

My gamertag is biiiillllll for the record. I'm not super awesome at it, but I'm not horrible and shitty.

I think we all have our bad days and our good days... Where you're doing shit and you don't even realize or know how you're doing it but suddenly you just killed everyone. And other days where you're on a 0-7 death streak. Such is life.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-25 18:23:45

If anybody's bored you should check out one of my intervention no scope edits here

I managed to get some pretty disgusting no scopes one night.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-26 16:30:43

Still havn't preordered BLOPS yet. Might wait to see how much it is instore before I get it. But knowing me, I'll probably end up getting worried about nowhere having it on release day and just get it off Amazon xD

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-27 02:36:38

At 9/23/10 10:24 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Walking Death Montage

Audio fixed. Had to use Slipknot My Plague

I should casterate you for using slipknot for a epic game.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-09-27 09:16:01

At 9/27/10 02:36 AM, smeagol1 wrote:
At 9/23/10 10:24 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Walking Death Montage

Audio fixed. Had to use Slipknot My Plague
I should casterate you for using slipknot for a epic game.

I said I was Forced to use it :(

Lamb of God - NOT ALLOWED

Rammstein - NOT ALLOWED

Killswitch Engage - NOT ALLOWED

Cannibal Corpse - NO GO

All That Remains - NOT HAPPENING

Brig me the Horizon - SO SORRY

Youtube has shit for audio Upload. Anyone have a list of allowed media?

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature