00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StemlyAnarchy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

146,132 Views | 2,376 Replies

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-04 10:15:51

I hope you can save Your emblem things, Making A NG Tank will probaly take alot of laiers doing it right, and I want My penis emblem for S+D With freinds aswell. Probaly A poke ball Emblem aswell, just because.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-04 11:32:23

At 10/1/10 05:23 PM, simple-but-sandy wrote: Funky...

OMG HOTNESS I WANNA BANG YOU!!!!!! Fuck infinity ward Treyarch makes better cod.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-05 14:10:53

What have some of u guys got Black ops? U lucky bastards, its not out till the 9th of november here in england so for now i have to say MW2 FTW and hopefully Black Ops FTW twice as much!

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-05 14:55:32

At 10/4/10 11:32 AM, smeagol1 wrote:
At 10/1/10 05:23 PM, simple-but-sandy wrote: Funky...
OMG HOTNESS I WANNA BANG YOU!!!!!! Fuck infinity ward Treyarch makes better cod.

Well... Treyarch kind of follows in IW's footsteps except they look at all the pros and cons MW2 has and fix it up for their game to be better than MW2.

So all in all, Black Ops should be better than MW2.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-05 15:43:36

At 10/5/10 02:55 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
So all in all, Black Ops should be better than MW2.

Well so far they are listing to the community, and keep everything cool with the slow realse of information. It also doesn't look as they're saying " HEY YOU GAIZ, WE GOT TEH NEW COD IT WILL BE AWESOME" And instead more of "HEY GUYS"WE'RE BRINING OUT THE NEW CALL OF DUTY. MORE INFO LATERS BAI" Kinda thing. Im not sure i even understand that, but thats what I think.

Kinda like they're not shoving it in your face or somthing, or boasting about it. I really dont know.

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-06 10:04:07

So is zombies confirmed for Black Ops? I'm going to go preorder mine today.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-06 12:03:08

At 10/6/10 10:04 AM, smeagol1 wrote: So is zombies confirmed for Black Ops? I'm going to go preorder mine today.

Yeah, although I dont see it as its biggest selling point its definatly in there.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-06 22:05:15

On MW2, do you guys use pistols or shotguns for your secondary weapon? I'm a bit of both, I realized that using a pistol is very good and accurate in most situations but if you're looking for the finishing blow to your opponent, then the shotgun might suit you better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-06 23:19:46

At 10/6/10 10:05 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: On MW2, do you guys use pistols or shotguns for your secondary weapon? I'm a bit of both, I realized that using a pistol is very good and accurate in most situations but if you're looking for the finishing blow to your opponent, then the shotgun might suit you better.

I'm using OMA on 6 of my 7 slots of weapon class...but I usually use secondary as known: USP.45 and SPAS

I agree the fact that the pistol is pretty good in any situation...but I think that an automatic pistol is better, but less cooler than a single fire pistol. I have use too many time the pistol for the fact that while shooting you doesn't seem to appear on the enemy's radar due to the reduced noise made by firing (even without a silencer).

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-06 23:58:00

Count me in, i play on the ps3 i'm not on a whole lot, a few maps a day but i would be glad to kill with some new people and partys Ps3 ign: courkelkiller

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-07 13:22:09

At 10/6/10 11:58 PM, juggalobowen wrote: Count me in, i play on the ps3 i'm not on a whole lot, a few maps a day but i would be glad to kill with some new people and partys Ps3 ign: courkelkiller

Hi mate...I'll be glad to add you....but let's see what the big boss here think about it first :P

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-07 15:24:11

At 10/7/10 01:22 PM, LaggingOut wrote:
At 10/6/10 11:58 PM, juggalobowen wrote: Count me in, i play on the ps3 i'm not on a whole lot, a few maps a day but i would be glad to kill with some new people and partys Ps3 ign: courkelkiller
Hi mate...I'll be glad to add you....but let's see what the big boss here think about it first :P

Everybody is allowed to join the clan :P

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-08 03:49:36

sweet sure then shoot me an add i'm only lvl 56 but usualy i go positive. Most of the time its just because of lagg but somtimes i do bad lol i'm not a pro but i have fun with it. People shoot me an add on ps3: Ign courklekiller

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-08 09:11:20

At 10/6/10 10:05 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: On MW2, do you guys use pistols or shotguns for your secondary weapon? I'm a bit of both, I realized that using a pistol is very good and accurate in most situations but if you're looking for the finishing blow to your opponent, then the shotgun might suit you better.

Ive got OMA on one, RPGs on 3 (Danger close, booster destruction and an RPD) Models 1887 on Two And Desert Eagles on the other two. Im pretty happy with them, but somtimes I go for the PP2000 If im going for akimbo On my primary. I feel its the most accurate.

About the deagles, Most pepole hat them But I love them. Mostly because its a Deagle, but it just looks so damn awesome. Makes Ninjas that much better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-09 00:55:56

Enemy AC-`130 above in Arabic!!!!!! Yeah OK!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-09 23:37:52

At 9/30/10 12:03 PM, chubzilla100 wrote:
At 9/29/10 10:18 PM, SupraAddict wrote: I don't know what my KD is but I really don't care. I screw around a lot for it to have any real impact. I once went around Multi-C4 in people over and over again. I really got quite good at it, and I was eventually awarded this lil' guy.
Im trying to get that tittle ligit (Spelling) as my mate boosted it in FFA (Dont ask).
What set-up did you use for it? I was doing a

Scar H Heartbeat
Spas
C4
Smoke

Scavenger
Lightweight
Sitrep/Ninja

I wanted Danger Close, but then I get spammed with so many messages, and I know Im just gonna put RPGs on over Spas. I also picked Sitrep as C4 would help get that, and normaly when thers a Claymore theres a Sniper or two.

I did various classes, but mainly I used
M21/riot shield/Scar/or Akimbo Vectors (I fucked around with this class)
C4 <3
M9/USP (I forget which)

Scavenger
Danger Close
Ninja

I've had so many lulz from this class it *almost* is worth it to do it over again.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-11 14:46:14

It's like you said Suppra :P

You can get real good matches playing with the C4, especially on Team Objectives game modes, such as Demolition, Domination and Headquarters. Even TDM.

Also guys, go check that video. This guy is a great sniper :)

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-11 21:33:45

This Douche
Keeps on leavin comments on my PSN and Youtube page. Hes mad because I smashed him and his team 4 Matches in a row. So I made a quick edit of his fails. Read and laugh then watch Below.

The Deaths of XGxRiiFTz - by Ripper00

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-12 18:11:53

At 10/11/10 09:33 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: This Douche
Keeps on leavin comments on my PSN and Youtube page. Hes mad because I smashed him and his team 4 Matches in a row. So I made a quick edit of his fails. Read and laugh then watch Below.

The Deaths of XGxRiiFTz - by Ripper00

I commented. IM AWESOME!!! I also looked at his comments, Pepole like that Need to think straight. "OMG Acr suks cock 1v1 over it" Why? It wont change opinions, I've already killed you over and over (Or just pissed you off, mainly why Im playing MW2) So why do you need to ask? besideds, When I win They always rant on about cheating or somthing (Quotes: "NAH MA8 I WUN TAT U DIDNT 360 KILLS INIT I WUN HAHAHA U IZ SHIT" or "NO WAI MAN NO -Gun/Perk- YOU CHEAT" And stuff)

Yeah went riot sheilding in S+D with some mates. Was fun, but then when one person Switches to a class, everyone else does. and then its no Fun . . .

Also i dont know If I said, but I got Proper Broadband at my house now, ONline 24/7 now (Toilet/Food/School/Sleep/Lif in General restricting)

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-12 18:56:41

Well, Medal of Honour fell flat on it's face. Another victory for Activision.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-12 19:23:50

At 10/6/10 11:19 PM, LaggingOut wrote:
I'm using OMA on 6 of my 7 slots of weapon class...but I usually use secondary as known: USP.45 and SPAS

I like the SPAS but sometimes I'm really lucky with it and other times I'm really unlucky with it.

Though USP .45 with Akimbo or Tactical Knife is sweet. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-13 01:49:57

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-13 01:52:13

I didnt mean to post that. I typed an entire fucking paragraph and then somehow that was posted.,...WTF

I just beat MOH on Hard in 4 hours. Great campagin,. Fun, Realistic, Great firefights, Like all the characters. Looking forward to raping Tier 1 mode tomorrow.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-13 09:40:32

I guess i'm just a noob lmfao
I still just use the M4a1
M4 noob tube
Spas foregrip
Slight of hand pro
Hardline pro
Comando pro

Lol thats it, it gets me kills and i like it. I don't go uber and need a super snipe account. I drop my tubes then run around and pick people off. If i get killed and don't go positive... so what i have fun with it. I also use the 5,6,7 killstreak on open maps like afgan and rust. Then i'll use 4 5 sentry gun and chopper on maps like skidrow and junk to camp out. Get lucky on care then set my sentry gun up to camp and then get to ten kills and i got my CHOPPA!

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-13 11:06:18

At 10/12/10 06:56 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Another victory for Activision.

You say that as if it's a good thing.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-13 13:44:23

At 10/13/10 09:40 AM, juggalobowen wrote: I guess i'm just a noob lmfao
M4 noob tube
Spas foregrip
Slight of hand pro
Hardline pro
Comando pro

Lol thats it, it gets me kills and i like it. I don't go uber and need a super snipe account. I drop my tubes then run around and pick people off. If i get killed and don't go positive... so what i have fun with it. I also use the 5,6,7 killstreak on open maps like afgan and rust. Then i'll use 4 5 sentry gun and chopper on maps like skidrow and junk to camp out. Get lucky on care then set my sentry gun up to camp and then get to ten kills and i got my CHOPPA!

For once, I dont have a prolem with that class. Nub Tubes are all right as you dont have DC, M4A1 is good without SP, Comando is alright aslong as you dont purposely mile knife (my own little name for it) And I dont really get annoyed with campers now, just OMA Nub Tubs and Pepole thinking they're "Pro" for running round with a gun that is dealy accurate even fo noobs, And can one hit kill. The number of times in the last few matchs I had When I ws on A streak, only to be one hitted by QwikScopza Is...damn, I lost count. I've sid it once, Ill say it again. I. HATE. FUCKING. QUICKSCOPERS.

And no, not because Im shit, I m pretty good. I private match with freinds sometimes, and On the Norm I come 2nd out of about 6-7 pepole.

And while Im on the subject, You die far too quickly in MW2. In WaW I felt it was just right. Getting one hitted by anything other then a sniper, or dieing in less then 5 bullets on Anything (To the chest, Headshots should only be 2, even for a SMG)

And where the fuck is that Patch? IW Said they were finalizing it About 3 months go. I know they have broke down and that, But still Treyarch itself can fix it. Or let Activison make up a patch, Just Mke NubTubs Take Perk1, Disable SoH Pro on snipers and kill the UMPs power. and maybe SPAS. A real Barebones would be nice, but hey, MW2 is dying now.

If I make Spelling/Grammer mistakes soryy, this keybored im using atm Is fucked Up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-13 18:33:03

played MW2 earlier for the first time in a while. Kicked ass in about 6 consecutive SnD matches using the P90, then the UMP45 tryhards joined and I ended up ragequitting. Lovely.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-14 03:39:57

At 10/13/10 01:44 PM, chubzilla100 wrote:
At 10/13/10 09:40 AM, juggalobowen wrote: I guess i'm just a noob lmfao
M4 noob tube
Spas foregrip
Slight of hand pro
Hardline pro
Comando pro

For once, I dont have a prolem with that class. Nub Tubes are all right as you dont have DC, M4A1 is good without SP, Comando is alright aslong as you dont purposely mile knife (my own little name for it) And I dont really get annoyed with campers now, just OMA Nub Tubs and Pepole thinking they're "Pro" for running round with a gun that is dealy accurate even fo noobs, And can one hit kill. The number of times in the last few matchs I had When I ws on A streak, only to be one hitted by QwikScopza Is...damn, I lost count. I've sid it once, Ill say it again. I. HATE. FUCKING. QUICKSCOPERS.

And no, not because Im shit, I m pretty good. I private match with freinds sometimes, and On the Norm I come 2nd out of about 6-7 pepole.
And while Im on the subject, You die far too quickly in MW2. In WaW I felt it was just right. Getting one hitted by anything other then a sniper, or dieing in less then 5 bullets on Anything (To the chest, Headshots should only be 2, even for a SMG)

And where the fuck is that Patch? IW Said they were finalizing it About 3 months go. I know they have broke down and that, But still Treyarch itself can fix it. Or let Activison make up a patch, Just Mke NubTubs Take Perk1, Disable SoH Pro on snipers and kill the UMPs power. and maybe SPAS. A real Barebones would be nice, but hey, MW2 is dying now.

If I make Spelling/Grammer mistakes soryy, this keybored im using atm Is fucked Up.

Right now i believe camping is legit. I'm not talking about uber campers who all they do is fucking camp camp camp. Its just people who want a few more kills. Personally when i camp i just pick one or two buildings and get my mini uzi and claymore scavg class out. Sure it might piss people off but really. Thats what scrambler pro or a grenade is for. Camping right now is a legit need for some people because of the quick scope and pro snipers. Really if people don't like it o well don't party me because i do camp sometimes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-14 08:12:43

::''Right now i believe camping is legit. ''

Hum...not really! Camping is taking a place to have an advantage on the enemies. So in this optic, if you're not really good...you'll be able make a good score even with your lack of talent by doing this shit.

(PS this was an example I'm not saying that you're not good or that you doesn't have talent)

::''Camping right now is a legit need for some people because of the quick scope and pro snipers.''

It's not a legit need for some people who CAN'T AFFORD TO KILL A GOOD PLAYER with a sniper rifle. But I'm against quickscoping...and even if you have....hum maybe 1matche on 1000 where you'll be killed by a quickscoper...at least it's a descent time to get a payback on this asshole :) without camping...

Even if sometimes the enemies are using newbies shits...you're supposed to be able to kill them anyway without doing the same.

::''Really if people don't like it o well don't party me because i do camp sometimes.''

we all do camp sometimes...but it will never be legit (my opinion lol)

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-10-14 17:38:02

So since my friends were at college today and I had the day off, I decided to play on MW2 for a few hours. After averaging 40 kills (no air support kills) and about 10 deaths a game over 9 games, I can say that this class rocks, and you guys should try it sometime too:

AUG HBAR w/ Grip
Akimbo G18's

Semtex
Flashbangs

Sleight of Hand
Hardline
Steady Aim

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature