00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tdpreston just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard

181,277 Views | 2,747 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-18 18:57:07

RentedAssassins Creed: Brotherhoodlast week, really really liked it. In 4 days I got 91% of the trophies!

Had to give it back though, :((((((((((
Just 4 online trophies and the platinum would have been mine. :((((((((((

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-20 14:41:29

I got myself LittleBigPlanet for Christmas as well as Uncharted Drake's Fortune. While I wait for those delicious adventures, I'm getting pretty far into Bioshock's Hard mode, and later the survivor mode. I'll be nabbing all the tonics and audio diaries at the end of my hard playthrough so I won't have to be bothered with around 25% of the areas in the game on Survivor. Only some of the tonics you pick up or invent are actually useful.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-20 14:43:22

At 12/20/10 02:41 PM, Gustavos wrote: I got myself LittleBigPlanet for Christmas as well as Uncharted Drake's Fortune.

You got Christmas presents on the 20th?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-20 14:52:04

At 12/20/10 02:43 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 12/20/10 02:41 PM, Gustavos wrote: I got myself LittleBigPlanet for Christmas as well as Uncharted Drake's Fortune.
You got Christmas presents on the 20th?

No no, on christmas we don't have wishlists or let our parents buy stuff they think we'll like, so we go out with them and choose our own christmas presents. It's just how it's been until we stopped believing in Santa. Besides, it's cheaper to get exactly what we wanted than for them to guess, right?

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-20 21:22:27

Just got my 200th Silver Trophy. ^_^

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-21 10:50:07

No rush obviously, but is the update coming anytime soon? :)

just curious!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-21 15:58:51

At 12/15/10 04:49 PM, Psychopathic-Mind wrote: Hell yeah, Demon's Souls is platinumed!

How the fuck did you do that, this is the hardest game ever.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-21 16:17:43

I see I'm still not on the list. I just got my 666th trophy. Oh well...

jake-thesnake_ng

|Foxes Club| |I VOICE ACT.|

PSN ID: jake-thesnake_ng XBL: SFC Fox Paw

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-21 17:50:31

At 12/21/10 03:58 PM, funkycaveman wrote:
At 12/15/10 04:49 PM, Psychopathic-Mind wrote: Hell yeah, Demon's Souls is platinumed!

I got a friend that did it, and he spent like 10 hours just for the Pure Bladestone. I have no idea how long he spent on the whole game.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-21 18:08:09

Bought Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 yesterday, seems like an easy enough platinum, I like Naruto but the story mode seems to be kinda tedious so far, the battles are great but running around between missions is boring as fuck.

Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-21 20:39:51

At 12/20/10 02:41 PM, Gustavos wrote: I'm getting pretty far into Bioshock's Hard mode, and later the survivor mode. I'll be nabbing all the tonics and audio diaries at the end of my hard playthrough so I won't have to be bothered with around 25% of the areas in the game on Survivor.

I just beat Bioshock on Hard with no Vita Chambers. And at the end, I was still full up on money, ammo, and other supplies. I have no doubt that I can tackle Survivor mode without vita chambers. Before the final boss fight, I made a regular save so that I may go back in the game to pick up the rest of the audio diaries and tonics. What really pissed me off is that it made an autosave for me at the very beginning of the fight which overwrote my manual save. This happenned because I screwed up at some point and started saving over autosaves rather than manual ones. But that's still bullshit.

Thankfully, I still have a really old file in Normal mode that is at the end of the game so that I may pick up the rest of the trophies, but still, this sort of thing shouldn't happen.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-21 21:01:12

At 12/21/10 05:50 PM, Yokumashu wrote: I got a friend that did it, and he spent like 10 hours just for the Pure Bladestone. I have no idea how long he spent on the whole game.

lol, well done! must be one of the hardest platinums around, i can only answer that for the games I have played. Generally it is a hard game though!

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-21 21:38:41

At 12/21/10 05:50 PM, Yokumashu wrote:
At 12/21/10 03:58 PM, funkycaveman wrote:

Anger and persistence.

I got a friend that did it, and he spent like 10 hours just for the Pure Bladestone. I have no idea how long he spent on the whole game.

Pure Bladestone was annoying but I'm glad I didn't have to spend nearly that long on just that...

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-21 23:42:54

At 12/21/10 06:08 PM, Viridis wrote: Bought Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 yesterday, seems like an easy enough platinum, I like Naruto but the story mode seems to be kinda tedious so far, the battles are great but running around between missions is boring as fuck.

Yeah it's a fairly easy platinum depending on you skill level at the game and in the fights in particular cause some can be a real pain if you aren't good enough with the main variety of characters but alas it's hella fun especially the online play,hope to fight ya soon. :P

Also i got my 50th Gold trophy so huzzah. ^_^

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-22 10:11:53

Seen a bunch of cheap games on Amazon, I'll probably be getting them. Due to the VAT increase I'll hardly be buying anything next year.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-22 11:26:04

So I really regret leaving my ps3 at home since thanksgiving. Hopefully it means I passed my classes.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-22 15:46:52

I actually did something other than watch movies on Netlix and play Blazblue and actually got a few trophies for FFXIII

I might start trying to play that game more again

Still plenty of work to do in it

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-22 18:29:42

At 12/21/10 11:42 PM, illuminate wrote: Yeah it's a fairly easy platinum depending on you skill level at the game and in the fights in particular cause some can be a real pain if you aren't good enough with the main variety of characters but alas it's hella fun especially the online play,hope to fight ya soon. :P

The only trophy I can imagine myself having trouble with is the one for collecting all the titles, simply because you need 50 ranked online wins. Seems kinda tedious. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-22 19:25:30

i want 1

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-23 03:26:47

At 12/22/10 06:29 PM, Viridis wrote:
The only trophy I can imagine myself having trouble with is the one for collecting all the titles, simply because you need 50 ranked online wins. Seems kinda tedious. :P

That is the main one i put the need of skill in is cause unless it's boosted it could take a bit for 50 wins,lucky for me i'm pretty talented at the game throwin up a current record of 205-71 so it didn't take too long. :P

Also just got my 5th Platinum from Ratchet & Clank. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-23 10:48:45

Went from doing 100K damage to over 6 million in Disgaea 3 in just two days. I think there's a chance of getting the platinum now!

At 12/23/10 03:26 AM, illuminate wrote: Also just got my 5th Platinum from Ratchet & Clank. :D

At one point I was working on getting that one, then it didn't give me the trophy for doing all of the space missions even though the game itself told me I did them all so I gave up on it out of annoyance.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-25 00:01:20

argh! Ran out of time. I was hoping to finish my Survivor playthrough of Bioshock tonight, but I didn't quite cut it. I made it from Arcadia to Point Prometheus, which is the last full level of the game. I'm doing a lot better than I thought I would, although I neglected to take on three big daddies so far. No longer does a full tank of electric gel take out the big daddy, you need to combine more than just one means of attack or trap. Most of this run was a speed run. Not exploring every area, not picking up every tonic along the way. Though I did make sure to hit every weapon upgrade station, The average splicer still requires a crossbow bolt to the face to take them down.

Even when I do finish the game on this difficulty, I'll still need to go back and grab all the tonics and audio diaries. I have to say, Bioshock is the hardest game I've come this close to platinuming. And it'll be the tops when I finally do.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-25 08:08:31

Have a good one, you bunch of tro-hos.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-25 12:55:04

Merry Christmas or happy everything else! I got the Sly Collection, Red Dead Redemption and Vanquish so far so I'm expecting a bunch of trophies soon! Anyone else get anything good?

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-25 13:21:41

I got Fallout New Vegas, but I'll be on my new Acer Touchscreen PC for a while. This thing is amazing.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-25 18:48:58

i got no games for christmas.

SADFACE

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-26 03:54:56

I got AC Brotherhood, Naruto, and Castlevania

Trophygasm imminent

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-26 09:55:48

I got the Move and Fallout: New Vegas! I was pissed to find out they didn't patch Resident Evil 5 with move support >:( those bastards claiming it was too hard to patch.. i'm not wasting $60 just to play it with a wand.

Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-26 17:14:09

I got the move, dantes inferno, dead rising 2, assassins creed brotherhood, bayonetta and prince of persia: the forgotten sands.
Time for me to get some trophies

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-12-26 17:46:59

I am conflicted on the Sly Collection trophies. On one, hand, it will be extremely easy to get the platinums. On the other hand, they are so disappointing for a game that I like so much. So many trophies overlap. You get one for beating the second last boss and one for going to the place immediately after the second last boss in the first. In Sly 2, there are TWO gold trophies you get from the last boss in quick succession.

BBS Signature