00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Samurai2513 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard

181,681 Views | 2,747 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-07 21:09:44

Sigh... Can I be on the next update please?

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-07 21:11:30

At 11/7/10 09:00 PM, narf wrote: So how bout this

Position) [Level: %] [Trophies plat/ gold/ silver/ bronze | Total | +trophys earned since last update]

Yeah, I'm not very interested in the amount of % gone up. So if you don't mind doing this format, I'd like that. I want to know what other users think, too.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-07 21:11:59

At 11/7/10 09:09 PM, Psychopathic-Mind wrote: Sigh... Can I be on the next update please?

already pmed you bro

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-07 21:21:40

Heh, to get the amount of % earned from the last update, I would just keep the previous update in a Word Document. Then on the next update when the new info is finished, I would open up the Word Document, compare it to the new update's info, and count the percentage gained from each person.

But hey, doing the actual update must take an hour or so already to do, so no need to tack on more work. The fact is, we're getting updates again. Let's give it up for our hero, guys!

Hip-hip!

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-07 22:15:35

At 11/7/10 09:21 PM, Gustavos wrote: Heh, to get the amount of % earned from the last update, I would just keep the previous update in a Word Document. Then on the next update when the new info is finished, I would open up the Word Document, compare it to the new update's info, and count the percentage gained from each person.

yeah thats what I do, takes longer then you'd think. Dunno whats a better method then that other then a program to parse the new and old leaderboards and then create the final leaderboard automatically.

But hey, doing the actual update must take an hour or so already to do, so no need to tack on more work. The fact is, we're getting updates again. Let's give it up for our hero, guys!

Hip-hip!

Well now i feel special :)

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-07 22:29:21

actually i got an idea for the next update using a spreadsheet. We'll see what happens.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-08 05:08:19

At 11/7/10 07:53 PM, narf wrote: = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = + - UPDATE 58 - + = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Thanks for the update!

47) [Level 4: 30%] [Trophies: 0/ 3/ 14/ 58] Haggard : lordhorst13

Hm, time to pop in Fallout 3 again to get some more trophies. :/

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-08 09:59:06

At 11/7/10 07:53 PM, narf wrote: New format, however top achievers is calculated the same way until i get some feedback on what to do.

It's great, DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. Btw, did DeadPixels ask to be taken off?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-08 11:42:54

At 11/8/10 09:59 AM, Quinny wrote:
At 11/7/10 07:53 PM, narf wrote: New format, however top achievers is calculated the same way until i get some feedback on what to do.
It's great, DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. Btw, did DeadPixels ask to be taken off?

No he didn't.
Back when i was doing the leaderboard, I removed people who hadn't been active on newgrounds for about a month. He was one of them

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-08 12:33:09

Nice update Narf,i like the new style. :)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-09 04:28:34

At 11/7/10 03:03 PM, Quinny wrote: Seriously Grunt, stop getting trophies. As soon as I get Black Ops it won't matter that you've caught up a bit. Also, I hope you get some trophies soon Caml or I'm having #3 off you ;)

Dear Bob.

Opened up my window this morning to catch a fresh fragrant breeze of your fear this morning and it reminded me of you and the last time that I had more trophies of you. O, whenever will we meet in yonder years?

Haste back your reply,

Love, Grant

Also love the new trophy roster narf, excellent job. I'll see you on Black Ops soon yes? ;D

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-09 15:08:50

Just got my 3rd Platinum trophy. :D

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-09 15:23:47

Also love the new trophy roster narf, excellent job. I'll see you on Black Ops soon yes? ;D

yes yes and more yes. Playing split screen multiplayer with a noob friend today but your all welcome to join in laughing at his noobiness. He'll leave eventually and I'll be on plenty late to play a lot less casually.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-09 18:22:36

At 11/9/10 05:55 PM, logic wrote: Uh, I forgot this link shows your OWN trophy's, Heres a pic

Pffft, only 920 trophies. You obviously suck at everything.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-10 05:26:58

At 11/9/10 04:28 AM, Black-Ops wrote: Dear Bob.

Opened up my window this morning to catch a fresh fragrant breeze of your fear this morning and it reminded me of you and the last time that I had more trophies of you. O, whenever will we meet in yonder years?

Haste back your reply,

Love, Grant

Dear Grunt, go fist yourself.

From Bob

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-10 11:25:54

At 11/10/10 05:26 AM, Quinny wrote:
At 11/9/10 04:28 AM, Black-Ops wrote: Dear Bob.

Haste back your reply,

Love, Grant
Dear Grunt, go fist yourself.

From Bob

Oh you mad.

I hope to pick Black Ops up after my soireé in Dublin, maybe it'll have dropped in price by then. Castle Crashers and Assassins Creed II has been keeping me entertained in the meantime though.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-10 14:56:23

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who doesn't give a shit about COD.

Got Rock Band 3, wont be platinuming it, as I don't plan on getting a Pro Guitar.

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-11 08:13:47

At 11/9/10 06:22 PM, Yokumashu wrote:
At 11/9/10 05:55 PM, logic wrote: Uh, I forgot this link shows your OWN trophy's, Heres a pic
Pffft, only 920 trophies. You obviously suck at everything.

I know, WHAT AN AMATEUR.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-11 11:34:39

At 11/10/10 02:56 PM, Viridis wrote: Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who doesn't give a shit about COD.

Got Rock Band 3, wont be platinuming it, as I don't plan on getting a Pro Guitar.

i give a shit about cod, but unlike others I still give a shit about other games lol.

I dont have rock band 3 yet, since I am getting the pro guitar and keyboard, and they're not out yet :S

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-11 20:44:44

Add me my GamerTag is CracKforBrumak.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-11 20:50:51

At 11/11/10 11:34 AM, narf wrote:
At 11/10/10 02:56 PM, Viridis wrote: Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who doesn't give a shit about COD.

i give a shit about cod, but unlike others I still give a shit about other games lol.

I dont have rock band 3 yet, since I am getting the pro guitar and keyboard, and they're not out yet :S

its really good. even just basic features like dropping in and out of party sessions at any time make it so good.

songs are awesome too. need to buy the keyboard though. atm i only have 2 guitars, 2 mics and a drum set

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-12 18:43:55

Expect me to gain a regular amount of trophies from now on. I am cancelling my rental service. The only times I'll be getting games in the near future is right now with Black Ops, next week when I get New Vegas, and Christmas. Hurray...

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-12 18:43:55

Expect me to gain a regular amount of trophies from now on. I am cancelling my rental service. The only times I'll be getting games in the near future is right now with Black Ops, next week when I get New Vegas, and Christmas. Hurray...

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-13 15:25:53

At 11/12/10 06:43 PM, Makeshift wrote: Christmas.

Oooh, speaking of Christmas, I may be able to snag an older PS3 title for a good price somewhere. Like LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 1, or Infamous. In fact, those three are on the top of my list of games to pick up. Anybody got some opinions on them they'd like to share? As in, which would you say was the best?

Fucking love Christmas.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-13 18:48:25

At 11/13/10 03:25 PM, Gustavos wrote:
At 11/12/10 06:43 PM, Makeshift wrote: Christmas.
Oooh, speaking of Christmas, I may be able to snag an older PS3 title for a good price somewhere. Like LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 1, or Infamous. In fact, those three are on the top of my list of games to pick up. Anybody got some opinions on them they'd like to share? As in, which would you say was the best?

Fucking love Christmas.

Uncharted has some beautiful environments and awesome action scenes, but inFamous is longer and has kick-ass electric superpowered mayhem.

And then there's LBP which is probably more fun for someone a bit more creative and possessing enough patience to build levels and stuff than I did.

PSN Id: Kenzuke

This is my signature. Boring, right?

Check out my blog

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-13 20:12:16

So I just picked up Darksiders for $15.

So far its like Zelda and God of War had a baby. I've also heard that there are portal guns later on in teh game as well. Game's pretty fun so far, but after playing God of War 3, this just seems watered down. Luckily it was cheap.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-13 22:32:48

At 11/13/10 06:48 PM, Panzerknacker wrote: Uncharted has some beautiful environments and awesome action scenes, but inFamous is longer and has kick-ass electric superpowered mayhem.

And then there's LBP which is probably more fun for someone a bit more creative and possessing enough patience to build levels and stuff than I did.

Sounds like all three games are too different to be compared. I'm all for Single player campaign games so Uncharted and Infamous are much further up my alley. I once heard one of my real life PS3 buddies going on about how he loves making levels on that game. I was never head-over-heels for the platformer genre, but I'm keeping it in mind. When Infamous came out, it was a choice between that and Prototype, and I went with Prototype (an ok game, but I'd only ever play it again for trophies). And Uncharted basicly looks like Metal Gear Solid meets Indiana Jones. Not story-wise, I'd bet, but it still looked cool.

Chances are, I'm going for whichever is the cheapest at my local game shop.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-16 02:26:56

My bro is heading out to the Midnight release of Need For Speed. He went nuts over Need For Speed 2 for PS2 back in the day, so he's not missing this game. To help pay for it, I told him to take Fallout 3 to trade in for store credit. I won't be needing it anymore.

I was never a fan of racing games, but I'll give this one a fair shot. Still though, I also have New Vegas and Dead rising 2 to continue playing. On top of that, I took a look at the trophies of Borderlands and realized that's a ridiculously easy platinum. So I hope to get that sometime soon so that I can get rid of the game with a clear conscience. All I really need to do is reach level 50 among other things.

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-16 11:14:58

Got "The Collector" on BLOPS last night by myself. Good luck getting it.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ng Trophy Leaderboard 2010-11-17 09:58:35

At 11/16/10 11:14 AM, Quinny wrote: Got "The Collector" on BLOPS last night by myself. Good luck getting it.

is that the one where you have to buy every gun on zombies? its actually easier to do solo.