00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

793,669 Views | 8,818 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-27 12:36:13

Wondering if anyone would like to check out my first animation. Is the sound good? Should I keep animating or give up?

The Gift Giver

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-27 12:41:03

26 audio requests?

I think I'm gonna die...I can see my reviews becoming more and more harsh if there's not many good submissions...

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-27 13:21:15

At 9/27/11 12:42 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/27/11 12:41 PM, megakill wrote: 26 audio requests?

I think I'm gonna die...I can see my reviews becoming more and more harsh if there's not many good submissions...
Meh, I guess it depends on how you see them anyways, everyone has different opinions.

Very true. I try to be fair to everyone, but sometimes I just have one of those days.

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-28 01:41:28

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-28 10:11:56

At 9/27/11 12:41 PM, megakill wrote: I think I'm gonna die...I can see my reviews becoming more and more harsh if there's not many good submissions...

Hopefully this'll cheer you up. Probably my best work yet.

Thanks, guys!

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-28 10:50:39

Guten tag mein...friends.

I was wondering if anyone had the time to throw a quick review my way? It's an old song but I never got any feedback, so, yeah.

Many thanks!

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-28 16:40:24

Was wanting an opinion on a new track I released. It's not completely done, but I wanted an experts opinion.

LINK

Been here since '03 and less than 1,000 posts

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-29 01:58:21

WHOA. This thread is still going?! I haven't been here for years! I might reconsider joining again considering I have nothing to do. Jesus, it's been years.

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-29 02:28:07

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-29 10:09:06

At 9/29/11 01:58 AM, Joshsouza wrote: WHOA. This thread is still going?! I haven't been here for years! I might reconsider joining again considering I have nothing to do. Jesus, it's been years.

Hey, fancy seeing you here!

I'm still updating xD. Hope to see you on the member list sometime!

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-30 15:26:12

Hey! I'm back from school atm, and I've made this short little loop to erm.. celebrate?

I'd love for you to take a listen. :) Thank you, and enjoy!

Response to Review Request Club 2011-09-30 19:52:58

Well, I managed to review one audio request today. You aren't getting rid of me yet! I'll try to get another in as well at some point Sunday. I'll probably have another song (or work in progress) for review by next week, so hopefully you'll enjoy that.

Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-01 07:25:13

Hi I just submitted my Inspect and Shoot game, would love a review ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-01 12:13:55

Thanks for all the reviews on my stuff!

Modified 241 deal on this one.

I think SCTE3 will like this one too XD

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-01 12:59:34

It's another WIP, and I would really like to hear some reviews/suggestions

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-01 20:25:27

At 10/1/11 12:13 PM, TheBellmaker wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 48476
Thanks for all the reviews on my stuff!

Modified 241 deal on this one.

I think SCTE3 will like this one too XD

Removed for copyright reasons (that I wish I would have forsaw sooner but oh well).

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-01 21:05:17

At 9/26/11 05:49 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Like in all great updates there still is bad news - Xenophaje has left the club due to inactivity :(. Also, SkyeWintrest and NimblekidX may join him because they're starting to approach their inactivity limit and 6 RRC sigs were left out. But that last part is hardly bad news.

uh,no. i may forget to do this every week,but i sure as hell do remember to do it before i get kicked out :D just finished the first audio request so im in the clear for this week,i'll do as many as these ears can handle tonight.

Sig Links. Links in Sig. I dunno.

"making a piece of music is kinda like raising a kid (only a lot easier, lol)" - Skye [Winter] 11:28 PM <- Skype? hell yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-02 10:25:25

Please review my songs:

Common Thinking

12 Blues

-Got to keep on risin'...

-Check out FlashFrame

-Check out my YouTube channel and my blog

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-02 10:39:03

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-02 11:47:32

Hey Steph, it would be really swell of you if you could wait with the update until tomorrow evening. I didn't have much time to do reviews, but tomorrow's a day off for me since it's germany's national holiday. So what better way to celebrate it than by doing some reviews for the RRC? :D

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-02 12:19:35

At 10/2/11 11:47 AM, Haggard wrote: Hey Steph, it would be really swell of you if you could wait with the update until tomorrow evening. I didn't have much time to do reviews, but tomorrow's a day off for me since it's germany's national holiday. So what better way to celebrate it than by doing some reviews for the RRC? :D

That's the spirit :D.

Sure I'll wait as long as needed!

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-02 13:31:08

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/renni s5/jeo-flys-3

could i please get this artwork reviewed, its a complete remake.
older version was reviewed by
SCTE3
XsakuX
Haggard
megakill
Coop
Supersteph54

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-02 14:46:59

Just six reviews this time guys. I've had an incredibly hectic week, and given that I managed a 100% for the last batch, it's a piss-poor effort. 36 points, as I remembered all sigs.

What's worse is that I cant review at all next week as I'm going away for work. I'll try and get at least one in if I can, and make it as detailed as possible.

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-02 15:04:01

At 10/2/11 12:19 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: That's the spirit :D.

Sure I'll wait as long as needed!

Great! I should get at least all flash requests done, and some of the large number of audio requests as well.

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-02 16:04:58

Well, might as well put this in for review, since I won't be able to finish it by Monday. Hope you like it! I could probably use some mixing advice, and as for the composition... well, chances are there's some way it could be improved. :P My main goal was to make the chording very different, and to open things up beautifully. Obviously my other goal was to make the song fit the title. In case anyone who reviews it reads this, it also might have a few vocals to it in the end, and it will likely end up partially being played with a string ensemble and real mallets. If I can record that, I'll definitely upload the version with the real instruments. Thanks in advance!

Oh, also, in other news, once I've fixed up another song and finished this one, I'll be ready to release an album of music. At that point, all the songs I have on here will be updated to the versions on the album, with a "This is a preview" voice to keep them from being stolen.

In other other news, I might have gotten a deal to do some music for Knuckle Cracker, the group that made Creeper World 1 and 2 (which are awesome RTS games, and if you haven't played them, please look up the flash versions and do so)! Yay!

Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-02 21:29:07

Hey guys!

can you review my newest song? it's been a while since i've written "a contemporary piece"(Read:At all)

Sig Links. Links in Sig. I dunno.

"making a piece of music is kinda like raising a kid (only a lot easier, lol)" - Skye [Winter] 11:28 PM <- Skype? hell yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-02 22:59:49

Howdy fellas,

I'd like to know if I could get a few reviews on a new render of mine. I'm working my way up to producing a film, so I'm getting a handle on the new updates to the program I use and I'd like some feedback with composition and the like.

Thanks!
-Samulis

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/samul is/knights

My Music - Virtual Instruments - About Me

Orchestral Composer, VI Developer

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-03 09:26:23

I'm done with reviewing for this update. Didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but I really am not in the mood for reviewing right now. I did myself an injury on Saturday (tried catching the bus while carrying something heavy) and my back hurts like hell from time to time. Yesterday I was hoping today my back would be a lot better, but I guess it still needs some more days to recover. :(

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-03 09:37:44

I don't think I can update today. The Maths teacher gave us 30 bloody A4 pages worth of Maths homework for tomorrow (this is the second time he did this and we just started our second week) and if I don't finish it all down to the last sum then I won't be allowed in for the lesson. So unless I miraculously finish the homework in record time then I won't be able to update today.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-10-03 16:16:26

At 10/3/11 09:31 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Nearly crushed my fingers Saturday night helping my dad move a big bulky old tv into another room of the house so he could put up his LCD tv. My fingers got crushed sliding it a bit so he could get the cords unhooked and my fingers don't hurt now unless I apply pressure to them. Hurt real bad though.

Oh yeah, fingers can get crushed easily. Usually I crush them between a wall and a huge packet when helping friends moving, for example. I guess I should always wear protective gloves when helping someone to move.

At 10/3/11 09:37 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: I don't think I can update today. ~snip~ homework ~snip~

That sucks. Some teachers just like to give a huge amount of homework, I always hated that back in school. Must be the reason why I never did homework, lol.

Anyway, my back isn't that bad as it was yesterday, so there's light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe I can get one or two reviews more done tomorrow.