00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

793,653 Views | 8,818 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-04 13:54:37

I'd like to request some reviews for my game

If you encounter ANY glitches please note the browser you used in the review so I can try to find the bug myself.

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-05 06:15:35

Please check out this, and other songs I have just posted.

Cheers
Seppy

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-05 06:47:38

Hey guys,

I'd like your thoughts on my arrangement of the main theme to Final Fantasy VII.

It's one of the few FFVII songs that isn't dreadfully overdone on NG and I'd just like to see it more readily available to people.

- Andrew

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-05 14:37:55

Hope you enjoy this :)

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-07 15:34:24

Would love if someone could take a listen to my latest effort :)

Thanks in advance!

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-08 13:17:29

Anyone willing to reviewand provide some feedback on a short animation I made about Ryan Gosling/Drive... http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/617129

It would not go unappreciated! Many Thanks in advance!

Review Request Club

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-09 06:49:32

I tried to make it DnB, it's got the drums alright. But I can't seem to stick to the structure, ever, I end up kinda making my own little thing, sounds a bit jumbled up but, it is getting more coherent.

the high frequency at the beginning, I'm aware of em.

But I ANYWHO, at the moment, whatever drumstyle I make, I wanna input more audio into it to sorta tell a story (not like I could get someone to sing over it)...I'll upgrade the song later.

I'd like some feedback when it comes to what I could do precisely to help structure this piece (but NOT to be exactly like dnb or drumstep ... just, as it is on its own)

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-09 21:02:24

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/534248

Here's a song of mine, hope you enjoy!

...is it me or has politics suddenly become a series of mandatory lightning rounds in a mandatory game show?

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-10 09:40:38

Aw shoot. I haven't checked the C&C forum in a while, and thus completely forgot about writing reviews.
I'm sorry for not writing reviews for a while. Lots of respect for the people who still enjoy writing reviews and actually write them. I'm happy to have been part of this club for one-and-a-half years.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-10 15:39:31

Thanks Viper50 for introducing me to the club.

I just reviewed Radio Waves from Space but I'm worried that I was overly critical.

What do the points contribute to - does each request subtract from the number of points I have?

I'd be very grateful if you could review this song for me - it's my first major work.

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-11 04:09:02

Hi there one more time :]
I'm here asking you to review my non-electronic but acoustic song, so here it is

and, could you please make a review on the whole my songs, i also has a page on bandcamp, so you can find the link on the NG page of mine.
thanks a lot, hope you feel it through :]

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-11 17:20:52

I know that you guys are busy, but here's a Darkstep song that hasn't been voted on or reviewed.

I'm not impressed with the way things are going here.

Old Music|Artistic Progress|Current Music

MSN & Trillian: Ask first.

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-12 15:19:41

The time for making a webcomic is now..Introducing...

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-13 10:12:18

Sorry for my inactivity guys, I lost my Internet connection for a while. I'm back now and I'll see what reviews I can get done.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-14 21:37:52

https://soundcloud.com/dustinavery/the-atlas-final-battle I would love feed back! (It's metal)

Like weird electronic metal/triphop? Check me out mang. http://dustinavery.newgrounds.com/f ollow

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-15 02:07:29

Wilson McLeish

Freelance Musician & Composer

Professional & Modern

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-15 16:58:20

Now hosted on Newgrounds! The Atlas (Final Battle)

Like weird electronic metal/triphop? Check me out mang. http://dustinavery.newgrounds.com/f ollow

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-15 22:59:58

Hi there!
I'd love a review or twelve on my voice acting submission.

I'm hoping to improve in any and all ways that I can.

I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was...

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-16 21:38:25

My game seemed to be just short of reaching the top 10 for 5/14.
Maybe you guy could help me improve my game?

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-16 23:48:16

Hi there! I'd love to have some feedback on a little piece of art I made recently! Any review is appreciated.

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/triplenoob/pulp-fiction-p oster

[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-17 12:46:59

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-17 14:23:01

New rap song up! Hope y'all enjoy, I promise I'll respond!!

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-17 14:25:44

At 5/17/13 02:23 PM, sumidiotdude wrote: New rap song up! Hope y'all enjoy, I promise I'll respond!!

And i'm living up to my username by forgetting to post a link ;_:

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-18 09:49:25

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-19 00:20:21

Just finished a new animation. It's another League of Legends parody. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but I'd like if someone could review it for me. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/617989

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-19 15:41:07

Hi there! Please leave some good constructive criticism.

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-20 14:38:34

Hello im Silverflame and i wish to join this club to perhaps get some nice reviews and crituce and if anyone is kind enough to help me with my drawing as i really have no experience with drawing pictures with an tablet before and im putting my tries for some art i make from scratch in the artportal. using no colors just a pencil for the moment as i learning how to use Photoshop and sketchbook and as iam a new artist or what ever people think i am i want some help and mabye some crituce how to get better and what to think of when doing certain things like shading or coloring when i start to use them in my pictures.

Heres a request i want to give to you as an start Now this is my Shirt i have started working on and this is just an rough design without colors and some of the details unfinsihed but i hope you guys will get the idea how it will look like when it is done =)

Art

Shirt Design: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/silverflame/a-shirt-sugge stion-i-made

//Silverflame

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-21 05:53:20

Hello,
I'd like to replace the review request from a couple of weeks ago with this piece of music:

It's the exact same song but with a different title so please don't make me wait two more weeks (not meaning to be rude when saying this).

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-21 18:01:06

Requesting reviews for this please.

I actually posted this a few months ago in the thread for reviewing but apparently this got overlooked.

Response to Review Request Club 2013-05-24 19:56:34

Hello there!

I really would appreciate if you could review my newest piece - its a liturgial "Kyrie" in latin language. I have done the piece for the "Art inspired Music" Contest. The piece was inspired by the artwork "Hanging Above" created by splosh999.

Thanks a lot for your helpful reviews!
All the Best,

Chris

BBS Signature