00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DunciFlipz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,661,354 Views | 29,811 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 17:49:41

Can someone PM me how to get the secret medals in Orchestrated Death please? Ive seen the one in question on someones profile so i know WHAT to do.. I just dont know how to do it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 18:00:40

At 11/10/10 05:06 PM, Silentkat wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 3308
Medals.

If anyone figures out what you need to do in order to get the 5 point medal for surviving hitting a wall, let me know. I've tried going through on Doug, I've tried hitting it at low speed, I've tried hitting it at full speed, nothing works.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 18:06:08

At 11/10/10 06:00 PM, DiMono wrote:
At 11/10/10 05:06 PM, Silentkat wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 3308
Medals.
If anyone figures out what you need to do in order to get the 5 point medal for surviving hitting a wall, let me know. I've tried going through on Doug, I've tried hitting it at low speed, I've tried hitting it at full speed, nothing works.

Really? I think you are supposed to survive a wall while at full speed, it happened a few times to me. It takes a lot of damage, but it should work.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 18:24:18

Medals.

Never mind, I figured it out: I wasn't running at full speed, so I must have just missed the end of the timer. Overall, some easy medal points there.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 18:37:53

At 11/10/10 06:24 PM, DiMono wrote: Never mind, I figured it out: I wasn't running at full speed, so I must have just missed the end of the timer. Overall, some easy medal points there.

Aside from the purely luck based medal...

Still waiting for a pineapple to spawn here.

The rainforest burns the same as any other forest.

Smith & Wesson, Curing the Blues Since 1864.

Have a hypothetical bucket.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 18:39:02

At 11/10/10 06:06 PM, Nijsse wrote:
Medals.
Really? I think you are supposed to survive a wall while at full speed, it happened a few times to me. It takes a lot of damage, but it should work.

Finding Doug and riding him through the wall should work as well, since you're always at full speed and essentially "bulletproof" to anything (though I never tried running him through shredders. What happens when you do that?)

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 18:39:44

Medals.

It's a lot like that cow-riding game from Wii Play!

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 18:46:09

Pup Run walkthrough is up

Also, my English Pub Pool videos are up, as well as one that shows how to get 4 balls in one shot on the break.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 19:52:02

Anybody have a problem getting the three cumulative medals for Orchestrated Death II? I got them all, but didn't get the three medals for killing everybody with each card. Maybe it has something to do with his new update, cause I see somebody have them.

Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 20:26:56

At 11/10/10 07:52 PM, waynerz99 wrote: Anybody have a problem getting the three cumulative medals for Orchestrated Death II? I got them all, but didn't get the three medals for killing everybody with each card. Maybe it has something to do with his new update, cause I see somebody have them.

They have to be in one playthrough. That means you have to do Chapters 1, 2 and 3 all with summoning or w/e, then all with the other two.

Really lame game once you get it the first time, all that changes are the endings, the rest of the triggers are exactly the same.

The rainforest burns the same as any other forest.

Smith & Wesson, Curing the Blues Since 1864.

Have a hypothetical bucket.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 20:52:39

What are the requirements to get Spice of Life in "Haunt the House"?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 20:57:03

At 11/10/10 08:52 PM, IngeniousCheese wrote: What are the requirements to get Spice of Life in "Haunt the House"?

...exactly what the medal description says they are?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 21:43:38

At 11/10/10 08:57 PM, DiMono wrote: ...exactly what the medal description says they are?

Maybe I want to know if I have to use the abilities of one object that repeats, or use them with all of thems. Also if I have to move and float every object that is able to.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 21:50:14

At 11/10/10 09:43 PM, IngeniousCheese wrote:
At 11/10/10 08:57 PM, DiMono wrote: ...exactly what the medal description says they are?
Maybe I want to know if I have to use the abilities of one object that repeats, or use them with all of thems. Also if I have to move and float every object that is able to.

Go to each "hauntable" object and press every arrow key. Thats how I got it. I dont know if you HAVE to float around in each direction, but I did.

Also, does anyone know if pumpkin invasion is giving points? I just got a couple of tough ones there and didnt receive points

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 22:09:43

At 11/10/10 09:50 PM, CTM222 wrote: Also, does anyone know if pumpkin invasion is giving points? I just got a couple of tough ones there and didnt receive points

There seemed to be a problem with the arcade challenge medal. Once I got another medal the points were added.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 22:18:26

At 11/10/10 09:50 PM, CTM222 wrote:
At 11/10/10 09:43 PM, IngeniousCheese wrote:
Go to each "hauntable" object and press every arrow key. Thats how I got it. I dont know if you HAVE to float around in each direction, but I did.

Also, it took me forever to figure out I could possess the curtains in the dining room. But yeah, basically possess each item (anyone have an exhaustive list?) and press each arrow key, preferably in a methodical order to make it easy for you to keep track of what you've done and what you haven't. I went back and forth from the top floor to the basement.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 00:33:25

Two questions:

1) Is there currently a medal called "Keep fucking that chicken"?

2) If not, why not?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 00:54:25

At 11/11/10 12:33 AM, DiMono wrote: Two questions:

2) If not, why not?

What brought this up?

No, I don't believe there is a medal like that. But there is "pig molester" from EBF3, if that helps any. :)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 01:02:57

At 11/11/10 12:54 AM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/11/10 12:33 AM, DiMono wrote: Two questions:

2) If not, why not?
What brought this up?

No, I don't believe there is a medal like that. But there is "pig molester" from EBF3, if that helps any. :)

I was thinking of the original news show line slip today, and it occurred to me that NG Medals would be a perfect place to have one with that name.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 03:49:32

BitBatallion has medals for ann unreleased game called MrRunner.

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 10:19:57

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 10:39:34

At 11/11/10 10:19 AM, Zoljix wrote: This seems new..
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 2709

exact, and the medals work!

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 10:56:00

How does one get the 'Oolala' and 'Old And Wise' medals in lucky tower? Please PM me.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 10:57:12

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 11:27:48

At 11/11/10 10:57 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Also, this game's medals are now worth points.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 3163

I'm having a problem with this game, are you supposed to move in the game? Because I keep pressing the left and right arrow kids, but it does not work. So, is it the game or just my computer?

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 11:44:50

Orchestrated death II, there are two secret medals. I have one of them, how do I get the other?

Time is never ever standing still, except on Never Ending Hill

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 12:03:23

At 11/11/10 11:27 AM, Hacsev wrote: I'm having a problem with this game, are you supposed to move in the game? Because I keep pressing the left and right arrow kids, but it does not work. So, is it the game or just my computer?

It must be your computer, it works fine for me.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 15:06:23

At 11/11/10 11:27 AM, Hacsev wrote:
I'm having a problem with this game, are you supposed to move in the game? Because I keep pressing the left and right arrow kids, but it does not work. So, is it the game or just my computer?

Click the screen in-game.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 16:14:46

It's great that the author of the game Orchestrated Death II changed the way the cards are being dealt, but I still think it's annoying that it takes forever to get all three cards from the same type in one game.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-11 16:18:34

At 11/11/10 04:14 PM, Zoljix wrote: It's great that the author of the game Orchestrated Death II changed the way the cards are being dealt, but I still think it's annoying that it takes forever to get all three cards from the same type in one game.

I thought that it would take forever too, but if you deal a card and get, for example, summon, you can click on the possession card above the start button to change it into possession. This works for every card.