00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,648,236 Views | 29,796 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-08 13:57:54

At 11/8/10 12:02 PM, ugolegend94 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 2759
0 points!

At least it's no mikey game...

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-08 17:11:20

At 11/8/10 12:25 PM, DiMono wrote:
At 11/8/10 12:24 PM, ugolegend94 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 1694
the medals are visible!
All that was for 175 points? That's kind of disappointing.

Any advice on how to kill clown? I'm having some serious issues with him

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-08 17:22:37

At 11/8/10 05:11 PM, nosesocks wrote:
At 11/8/10 12:25 PM, DiMono wrote:
At 11/8/10 12:24 PM, ugolegend94 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 1694
the medals are visible!
All that was for 175 points? That's kind of disappointing.

Official Walkthroughs are here:
http://revolverroach.newgrounds.com/news /

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-08 17:42:46

At 11/8/10 05:11 PM, nosesocks wrote:
Official Walkthroughs are here:
http://revolverroach.newgrounds.com/news /

I just used a flash and a smoke every single round. Took me about 10 each, but I had about 40 of each by then. And your not going to use them again until you get to the final boss, so you should have lots.

Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-08 19:59:32

At 11/7/10 11:06 PM, CTM222 wrote:
Haha. It would have been near impossible without the contra clue. I actually found the other one harder due to what I presume to be a bug after finding it. I'll PM details if it is a bug.

Could you please pm me on how to get it? Thanks!

Time is never ever standing still, except on Never Ending Hill

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-08 20:09:26

Is secret medal on "Getting Screwed Over!" broken?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-08 21:33:32

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-09 12:03:01

At 11/8/10 09:33 PM, duckyness wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 3163
another zero point medal game

Am I the first one to get it's secret medal? Not even the game's author have it yet. =D

Time is never ever standing still, except on Never Ending Hill

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-09 12:08:39

At 11/9/10 12:03 PM, vlandeismilsoum2 wrote:
At 11/8/10 09:33 PM, duckyness wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 3163
Am I the first one to get it's secret medal? Not even the game's author have it yet. =D

I seriously hope that game's medals get approved.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-09 13:00:05

For lack of anything better to do for the last few minutes, here's the Pee Man guide all ready to go, complete with perfect gameplay video.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-09 13:26:52

At 11/9/10 12:03 PM, vlandeismilsoum2 wrote:

No, I've got it a few hours before.
The game is really nice, by the way. And how do you get the ''get at least 14 combos'' medal? (life on the fast lane) It seems impossible to get 14 combos everywhere. Even when I get two things falling at the same time sometimes.

At 11/8/10 08:16 PM, Neoncouch wrote:
At 11/8/10 08:09 PM, IngeniousCheese wrote: Is secret medal on "Getting Screwed Over!" broken?
Nope. Go to Blounty's artwork and search for a secret spot and you have to do that with all of his artworks.

I can't find a secret spot on blounty's artwork. I thought I searched everywhere. Can you give me a hint?

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-09 17:00:12

Yeah its really tough to get 14. Lots of 12 and 13's though. Its possible, but sometimes the combo just doesn't count or you don't move.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-09 19:24:54

So I've come to some conclusions about English Pub Pool:

1) The fastest way to get your pints down is to play a bunch of straight pool games to 15; each time you win, you down about 1/3-1/2 of your pint, so if you can fire through the games it all racks up pretty quickly.

2) The game seems to have a "fuck you, player" setting that turns on sometimes. I'm uploading a couple short gameplay videos to my YouTube account, and once the YT server finishes processing them, the first one demonstrates a gameplay bug I ran into today. The second is just me running the table in straight pool for a quick 15-0 win, and is just up there so I can brag. Anyway, if you care, watch my YT channel and it should pop up there some time tonight unless everything's failed miserably.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-09 20:32:09

Anyone know how to kill the clown in Madness relatliation? It is bugging me to no end and I cannot find a walkthru.

This is the game I am talking about-

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-09 20:40:24

Posted my solution a few posts up. If you don't have any flash / smoke, just turn off the halo, fight some people and get some. You shouldn't have to use any for anything other than bosses, so you should already have at least 30 of each.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-09 23:29:41

At 11/9/10 07:24 PM, DiMono wrote: So I've come to some conclusions about English Pub Pool:

1) The fastest way to get your pints down is to play a bunch of straight pool games to 15; each time you win, you down about 1/3-1/2 of your pint, so if you can fire through the games it all racks up pretty quickly.

2) The game seems to have a "fuck you, player" setting that turns on sometimes. I'm uploading a couple short gameplay videos to my YouTube account, and once the YT server finishes processing them, the first one demonstrates a gameplay bug I ran into today. The second is just me running the table in straight pool for a quick 15-0 win, and is just up there so I can brag. Anyway, if you care, watch my YT channel and it should pop up there some time tonight unless everything's failed miserably.

I swear the "F You, player" is permanently turned on once you get #1 ranking. I truly suck at trying to run the table in 8 ball. I'll never get that medal.

Thanks for all your dedication to walkthroughs. It's pretty impressive stuff

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-09 23:55:26

At 11/9/10 11:29 PM, nosesocks wrote:
At 11/9/10 07:24 PM, DiMono wrote: So I've come to some conclusions about English Pub Pool:

I swear the "F You, player" is permanently turned on once you get #1 ranking. I truly suck at trying to run the table in 8 ball. I'll never get that medal.

Thanks for all your dedication to walkthroughs. It's pretty impressive stuff

I'm on my laptop right now, but I moved all my gameplay videos to their own directory on my desktop last week and it takes up about 6.5GB, most of which is raw uncompressed video. I may need to buy an external hard drive for archival storage soon.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 00:38:39

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 02:42:14

At 11/10/10 12:38 AM, EdyKel wrote: New game
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 3186

Anyone figured out the first secret medal? I think it has something to do with the eggs, but clicking them at any time got me nowhere.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 03:11:48

At 11/10/10 02:42 AM, DiMono wrote:
Anyone figured out the first secret medal? I think it has something to do with the eggs, but clicking them at any time got me nowhere.

Not yet, but I got the other two.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 08:59:57

Nothing to do with the eggs. check my profile for it.
Going to be really boring getting the same card for all 3 levels. I've played through 12 times now and have only got the "summoner" medal. I still have yet to see "posession" for the prisoner level.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 09:10:25

I got the second secret medal, just look on my profile.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 09:57:45

At 11/10/10 08:59 AM, nosesocks wrote: Going to be really boring getting the same card for all 3 levels. I've played through 12 times now and have only got the "summoner" medal. I still have yet to see "posession" for the prisoner level.

v1.7 will only randomly choose between cards you don't yet own. If you wait for that to be admin approved, you'll have a much easier time with possession on the third level.
Also, if you draw a card you don't want, you can change it by clicking the cards in the bottom left corner. This makes the 'elite' medals much easier to obtain.

Doomsday-One, working on stuff better than preloaders. Marginally.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 09:59:14

At 11/10/10 08:59 AM, nosesocks wrote:
Nothing to do with the eggs. check my profile for it.
Going to be really boring getting the same card for all 3 levels. I've played through 12 times now and have only got the "summoner" medal. I still have yet to see "posession" for the prisoner level.

I've got that one the first three times I played the game...
The secret medals are quite easy to achieve actually, if you look at the description. The first one is clicking something secret in the second story. The second one is called ''quick draw'', and it has nothing to do with guns.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 10:06:20

Also, once you know the solutions it only takes about 3 minutes to play the game, so it's not like it's an overly onerous task to replay it a few times to get the missing medals.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 10:41:40

Author of Orchestrated Death II sez:

UPDATE v1.7 (waiting for approval):
When dealt cards, now you won't receive the same card twice until all cards have been used/unlocked. So no more frustration when trying to get a specific card. Also added some missing sound effects.

That should make it easier to get the medals.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 15:00:33

At 11/10/10 10:43 AM, Knuckstrike wrote: Also:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 2793

Are the medals really approved? I know they're visible, but the game itslef is not on the Games with Medals list.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 15:14:04

At 11/10/10 03:00 PM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 11/10/10 10:43 AM, Knuckstrike wrote: Also:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 2793
Are the medals really approved? I know they're visible, but the game itslef is not on the Games with Medals list.

Yes it is, and the medals work. ;)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-11-10 16:19:01

It shows up on the list now.

Find me on Facebook!