00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Slumzy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,661,388 Views | 29,811 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 12:15:12

The video is complete,you can watch it here:Madness Mode video!!

Madness is great.Madness is what is all about.

My video collection :)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 13:43:48

At 10/2/09 10:49 AM, waynerz99 wrote: Doesn't " L " pause the game?

I dunno, l didn't see it on any control scheme...and yes l read what Tom said, but the fact that the game was made using AS2 doesn't give me a clue :(
Also, Karl, another Accellerant walkthough?
It's the third or fourth :(

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 13:50:09

At 10/2/09 01:43 PM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 10/2/09 10:49 AM, waynerz99 wrote: Doesn't " L " pause the game?
I dunno, l didn't see it on any control scheme...and yes l read what Tom said, but the fact that the game was made using AS2 doesn't give me a clue :(
Also, Karl, another Accellerant walkthough?
It's the third or fourth :(

I don't remember anyone done a video walkthough on Madness Mode.

Madness is great.Madness is what is all about.

My video collection :)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 15:22:28

Well it was you or someone else who got their medals deleted due to admissions of hacking in this thread (in the past couple of weeks). I know it brought the total up to 3 people I had to PM Goldfish about. Definitely have been more people whose medals have been removed but I don't keep up on that since I'm not a total douche. And it's not Wayne, Wayne still has his medals and his vids are still on YT.

Sadly, I have a bad memory when it comes to shit I don't care about, or just most things in general- and this is usually the point where I make a Memento joke but.. irony.... I forgot the joke.

Maybe that's the joke. I don't know.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 16:12:42

The "play 3 times" achievement in MR2 didn't work for me twice! WTH?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 16:15:36

At 10/2/09 11:30 AM, waynerz99 wrote:
At 10/2/09 01:26 AM, Wylo wrote: Look who else has the FEAR Demon Master medal and has quite a few suspicious medals
Legitimately or not, is he the first to have every medal except for the 4 shift medals? And its kinda strange that he never posts here...

Except the literate medal.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 16:21:22

Well, there was a guy named Wayne who posted videos on youtube on hacking lastman, they probably think it's you because of your name, but seriously, show us a video on you getting demon master or something.

I'm glad krev cleared up that i'm not wayne. My youtube account doesn't have my name in it. As far as making a video to do it, I dunno how I would show getting that? Like i said, i finished one of the untouchable medals, went to play later and upon upgrading stuff before i played the level I got it.

Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 16:30:14

You can't get it unless you 'break' the game, it can't read variables that don't exist. Plain and simple. I cannot stress that enough. The game is EXACTLY the same as it was when it was released. No one got the medal legit before you. Another big factor.

How come no one else is miraculously getting this medal that's never been achieved before? With all the people getting these untouchable medals, all the people replaying the game, you're the one? I doubt it.

I swear, I thought you were the most recent user to get their medals wiped. I can't remember who it was, and it's ticking me off. xD I can't even remember this other actress' name either. Not a good day..... I hate forgetting things.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 17:27:22

At 10/2/09 04:30 PM, KrevZabijak wrote:

I can't even remember this other actress' name either.

what was she in or who does she look like? or what was the premise of something you remember her from, I love this game!

I think that everyone is a cheater except for me! However there is substansial evidence thar W99 really is.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 17:49:49

I won´t have a lot of time to win medals. I have to vote for the monthly winners and I have to choose between docens of animations

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 18:26:55

I think that everyone is a cheater except for me! However there is substansial evidence thar W99 really is.

Right there ^

Also explain this to me. Your argument was that the game hasn't been changed since the beginning but i was able to get a medal that only a few others were able to. If that same theory works, why were some people able to get shift medals and others were not, even though the file hasn't changed? (Assuming that the file wasn't changed a day or two afterwards, not sure I was here when the medals were released for that game) (and also assuming were not talking about the change in the file from a few days ago that fixed the medals, even though they still don't work)

/rant. Also the last time i'll be defending myself since i'm realizing this is a big waste of time. I'll take a page out of caraboo's book and be the laid guy "break up the fight" kinda guy lol.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 18:57:28

bawww can i has medalz guys plez dis it seriuos queston

i think u all hak cuz u has more then me uguuu

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 20:28:10

At 10/2/09 06:26 PM, waynerz99 wrote: Also explain this to me. Your argument was that the game hasn't been changed since the beginning but i was able to get a medal that only a few others were able to. If that same theory works, why were some people able to get shift medals and others were not, even though the file hasn't changed? (Assuming that the file wasn't changed a day or two afterwards, not sure I was here when the medals were released for that game) (and also assuming were not talking about the change in the file from a few days ago that fixed the medals, even though they still don't work)

The game is hard-coded such that noone should be able to attain it through gameplay no matter how you glitch it. Shift DID have its file changed. Don't talk about things you don't know about.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 20:35:00

At 10/2/09 06:57 PM, matt-likes-swords wrote: bawww can i has medalz guys plez dis it seriuos queston

Well said, Matt. Sucpicious or not , there's no concrete proof...and

At 10/2/09 11:30 AM, waynerz99 wrote:

:And its kinda strange that he never posts here...

DigDogy would like to have a word with you...

sigless...

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 20:45:22

(Assuming that the file wasn't changed a day or two afterwards, not sure I was here when the medals were released for that game)

The game is hard-coded such that noone should be able to attain it through gameplay no matter how you glitch it. Shift DID have its file changed. Don't talk about things you don't know about.

Didn't bother to read in the brackets did ya? I said i was unsure if the file was changed or not. Regardless, said i wasn't going to argue anymore.

Also hasn't digdogy posted here a few times before? I don't think i've seen skiller post here ever.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 21:08:13

At 10/2/09 08:35 PM, ThePathFinder wrote:
At 10/2/09 06:57 PM, matt-likes-swords wrote: bawww can i has medalz guys plez dis it seriuos queston

Well said, Matt. Sucpicious or not , there's no concrete proof...and

At 10/2/09 11:30 AM, waynerz99 wrote: And its kinda strange that he never posts here...
DigDogy would like to have a word with you...

no srs how i get the medal
no scem plz i relly want medal like on ur the site
i am not suspect i not troll plz

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 21:17:10

I hope you're not yeeked.
Also; don't get mad at me, I'll have forgotten this in about four days. :)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 23:49:14

At 10/2/09 09:17 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: I hope you're not yeeked.

i love your sig... that's a p.s....

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-02 23:55:44

At 10/2/09 11:49 PM, Caraboo wrote:

I had the entire window screenshotted for posterity, I love the FireShot plugin.
You drunk little manx, you. ;)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 00:53:27

At 10/2/09 11:55 PM, KrevZabijak wrote:
At 10/2/09 11:49 PM, Caraboo wrote:
I had the entire window screenshotted for posterity, I love the FireShot plugin.
You drunk little manx, you. ;)

Well I'm glad you managed to capture it before the mods deleted my angry drunken posts.. I don't really remember much other than I made a threat to I think 'leave the medalgetting community'?? But ya... I got to AA meetings for fun and go through 30's myself so I guess you all better get to know me befor you think you know me. I party and chill with friends and do THIS on the side, rather than most of you who just do this all the time and other stuff on the side. Natural talent baby, I got it.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 03:05:47

At 10/2/09 04:21 PM, waynerz99 wrote:
Like i said, i finished one of the untouchable medals, went to play later and upon upgrading stuff before i played the level I got it.

Well, yeah, definitely could happen, that game gave me some medals l was supposed to get later...by the way, does the medal for the fully upgraded magic work now?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 10:29:44

oh my goodness. we're all impressed you can drink alcohol in moderation.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 10:37:33

At 10/3/09 10:29 AM, life wrote: oh my goodness. we're all impressed you can drink alcohol in moderation.

So much for enter hitting post it and not skipping a line.

Is Medieval Rampage 2's last medal broken in anyway? I remember on the first one some people unlocked all of the achievements and had no medal or had some achievements not appearing no matter what. That would be pretty terrible in a game that you need to play like 6 times again.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 11:05:57

Everyone that has played, has had one medal break for them, different every time. For me it was the 100 kills, for someone else it was the first, or fifth boss medal. I've yet to see a solid pattern in this.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 13:11:10

At 10/3/09 11:05 AM, KrevZabijak wrote: Everyone that has played, has had one medal break for them, different every time. For me it was the 100 kills, for someone else it was the first, or fifth boss medal. I've yet to see a solid pattern in this.

It really does suck when a 100 point medal is broken.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 13:21:00

At 10/3/09 11:05 AM, KrevZabijak wrote: Everyone that has played, has had one medal break for them, different every time. For me it was the 100 kills, for someone else it was the first, or fifth boss medal. I've yet to see a solid pattern in this.

I've said it before. The medals become glitched if you are disconnected from the NG server, then earn the in-game achievement, then save. Once you save, you can't re-achieve the achievement which in turn prevent you from earning the medal until you delete your save game.

Also, if you earn in-game achievements too fast and do not let all the little pop-ups complete their animations and die or quit or something, you will have to delete your save game.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 13:39:50

At 10/3/09 01:21 PM, Wylo wrote: I've said it before. The medals become glitched if you are disconnected from the NG server, then earn the in-game achievement, then save. Once you save, you can't re-achieve the achievement which in turn prevent you from earning the medal until you delete your save game.

I've also said it before, and the others that encountered said medal problems, it was resolved by playing again. Thus making your statement invalid since none of us ever deleted our save file. I just played it one more time to get that last medal I needed, and I got it. No saves were ever deleted in order to earn them. This was a few pages back. They got their medals eventually.

To become 'inactive' in the eyes of the NG API, have the staff made a statement on this? Because I've never had that problem, and I was in knightfall for... a good.... 5 hours? Nothing happened then.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 14:32:31

To become 'inactive' in the eyes of the NG API, have the staff made a statement on this? Because I've never had that problem, and I was in knightfall for... a good.... 5 hours? Nothing happened then.

Yeah I don't believe that either. I never played for 5 hours, but it took me maybe 2/3 to beat the story mode in one sitting.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 21:02:04

Can someon tell me what are the two hidden medals in Trick or Treat Adventure?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-10-03 21:08:32

At 10/3/09 09:02 PM, NikLink wrote: Can someon tell me what are the two hidden medals in Trick or Treat Adventure?

When it comes to SECRET MEDALS, I'll ask you to be vague at best. If a game authour makes a medal secret, they've done so for a reason. So do not discuss SECRET MEDALS to any specific extent.

A tip... Look for the description of those who already have these medals... they are extremely easy...

BBS Signature