00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

areini504 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

87,798 Views | 1,199 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-18 07:50:20

Yea man, it was a good time. I got a mic somewhere, just never really use it yet. My fam is normally asleep when I'm playing, but I'm on most every night after 10:30 - 11:00 sometimes before. Tonight I'll be on about 7:00ish. I would have played more with you guys but the server kept screwin up or I kept getting some error when I'd accept your invite. The 1 or 2 rounds that we did play, we did pretty well as a group.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-18 18:09:27

Just poping in to say Screw You...Burn in Hell....I'll Kill you all Etc etc. STill now COD Waw in the near future.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-18 19:25:07

At 11/18/08 07:50 AM, Grangers710 wrote: Yea man, it was a good time. I got a mic somewhere, just never really use it yet. My fam is normally asleep when I'm playing, but I'm on most every night after 10:30 - 11:00 sometimes before. Tonight I'll be on about 7:00ish. I would have played more with you guys but the server kept screwin up or I kept getting some error when I'd accept your invite. The 1 or 2 rounds that we did play, we did pretty well as a group.

Meh, sometimes it's just hard to get people to join my party, can't say why...

Other than this, you asked me in your PM about ranks.
Ranks bacisally will be decided by me and my generals, like Unknown :P
You get ranks if you are active on Newgrounds in the clan, and online.
Your probably the one who's going to get to corporal rank first, due to your activity with the clan.

And how old are you by the way?
Cause I don't think your the older guy here, I'm actually 19 and Ripper is something like 24 I think.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-18 21:56:48

Yea, i cant find my headset, gotta buy one. Any good spots to get a wireless one? Oh, and I'm 26, and I got a wife and kid, so my time is limited, which is why I'm normally on late at night. We did pretty well again today, at least from a kill standpoint, it was a close match though scorewise. I hate that airfield map.

Meh, sometimes it's just hard to get people to join my party, can't say why...

Other than this, you asked me in your PM about ranks.
Ranks bacisally will be decided by me and my generals, like Unknown :P
You get ranks if you are active on Newgrounds in the clan, and online.
Your probably the one who's going to get to corporal rank first, due to your activity with the clan.

Cause I don't think your the older guy here, I'm actually 19 and Ripper is something like 24 I think.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-18 23:35:51

At 11/18/08 09:56 PM, Grangers710 wrote: Yea, i cant find my headset, gotta buy one. Any good spots to get a wireless one? Oh, and I'm 26, and I got a wife and kid, so my time is limited, which is why I'm normally on late at night. We did pretty well again today, at least from a kill standpoint, it was a close match though scorewise. I hate that airfield map.

that's cool :P

I hope we get to play more together soon.
Also... maybe Unknown could think about posting if he wishes to be general someday :P

And granger, you should write your text under your quote, that's pretty much the way we do it here on Newgrounds.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-19 07:47:15

At 11/17/08 04:20 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: right...

I'm in the Officer Training Corp. It's part of the Territorial Army but it's for uni students. Warcop is one of the main training areas that we use for field exercises and other things. And I get paid for doing it. Plus there's guns and shit :P

Also, I shall be on this weekend so watch out. By the way, is it harder to get XP now? That's gonna suck because I only ever get to come online at weekends :(

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-19 13:56:48

MY PSN ID IS IN MY NAME
; I THINK

I need super hardcore zombie mode players who can pwn till about level 16/20

lol anyways now i am a private w00t!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-19 15:03:57

At 11/18/08 07:25 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 11/18/08 07:50 AM, Grangers710 wrote:

Actully Mr. Duff I am only a wee 20...dec 31 this year its 21. I also am about to have a little Girl Rugrat. God help everyone.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-19 15:46:06

I got the game today. Add me to the 360 division, and if there's anyway to challenge for division leader of it, remind us of it because I'd like to see if my abilities from COD4 carry over. I probably sound like an egotistical nob, but I consider myself better than a private.

Triple 6 Holla is my GT in case you needed reminding.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-19 16:33:50

Actully Mr. Duff I am only a wee 20...dec 31 this year its 21. I also am about to have a little Girl Rugrat. God help everyone.

I'm fine being the old guy of the group, it makes it that much more fun when I do better than you high school and college aged guys! Gosh, if I had found this game in college, I'd flunked out, good thing I was stuck playing Madden I guess.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-19 23:25:35

At 11/19/08 01:56 PM, jtm17 wrote: MY PSN ID IS IN MY NAME
; I THINK

what...
could you... be clear please?...

I need super hardcore zombie mode players who can pwn till about level 16/20

lol, I haven't unlocked it already.
What does it take to reach it?

lol anyways now i am a private w00t!

wait what?

At 11/19/08 03:03 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
At 11/18/08 07:25 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:

Wow ! Fuck !!
Your only 20 ?
your gonna have a kid already ?!? what's your job again bro?

At 11/19/08 03:46 PM, 36Holla wrote: I got the game today. Add me to the 360 division, and if there's anyway to challenge for division leader of it, remind us of it because I'd like to see if my abilities from COD4 carry over. I probably sound like an egotistical nob, but I consider myself better than a private.

you will rank up fast mister :)

Triple 6 Holla is my GT in case you needed reminding.

I can still remember :)

At 11/19/08 04:33 PM, Grangers710 wrote:
I'm fine being the old guy of the group, it makes it that much more fun when I do better than you high school and college aged guys! Gosh, if I had found this game in college, I'd flunked out, good thing I was stuck playing Madden I guess.

lol :P

funny shit !
But your not doing better than me !!!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-20 07:32:41

I think you just have to finish campaign mode on any difficulty to unlock the zombie mode thing. I'm itching to play the game now and I have to wait another day :( We totally need to have a go on co-op as well, for shits and giggles.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-20 08:38:24

At 11/19/08 11:25 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
Wow ! Fuck !!
Your only 20 ?

I am a Construction Superintendent on a few Small Jobs and Asst. Super on Big ones like the 27 Million one i just finished. I did not go to collage, for I was unable. I started as a Laboror and worked my way up.
As for my Baby....Birthcontrol does not always work. HAHAHA Its ok though Now i have someone to rase and teach all of my Insane Shit to.

I will STILL Destroy anyone who challanges me YAAA!!!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-20 23:05:22

well i have had world at war foe well ever since it came out.
think im level 14 i have played for an hour. ripper invite me to some of your cod 4 parties
I still like cod four alot cod five is still lots of fun

PSN: Roadstar67

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-21 01:37:05

At 11/20/08 08:38 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Wow ! Fuck !!
Your only 20 ?
As for my Baby....Birthcontrol does not always work. HAHAHA Its ok though Now i have someone to rase and teach all of my Insane Shit to.

this part is just scaring the shit out of me... what kind of condoms are you using dude ?!?
Cause em... my girlfriend is taking the pill and I got to say that we both like it when... em... you know... em... when we do the whole thing... you know... until I finish... COMPLETELY... you know...

so tell me... is my 17 years old girlfriend pregnant ?!? :O

Tell me n00b !

I will STILL Destroy anyone who challanges me YAAA!!!

no...
Be on, I'll kick your ass, with my two legs at the same time with a perfect bicycle kick !

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-21 02:34:50

I am getting a lot of questions about the ranks in the clan.

So here's my answer for all of you guys:

You get ranks if you are getting involved in the clan. By posting, playing with other members, organising matches together, setting intra-clan or inter-clan tournaments (on GameBattles) and a lot of other stuff.
In fact, just do something !!! I won't flame on anyone for trying to organise something, in fact, I will help anyone who's interrested in creating some kind of project.

For example, in the CoD4 clan HQ, we had awards sooner this year, for the PS3 users (because there was not enough active members on other systems).
But if 360 users, PC users or Wii users are interrested, they could work on it all together, and stop recruting some new members. In fact, to join this clan, you really only need to have an account on Newgrounds and to play cod waw. Even if you suck monkey balls you will get accepted :)

proofs, WildcatTennis is still a member of the CoD4 Clan :D

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-21 08:35:40

At 11/21/08 01:37 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
Wow ! Fuck !!
Your only 20 ?
this part is just scaring the shit out of me... what kind of condoms are you using dude ?!?
Cause em... my girlfriend is taking the pill and I got to say that we both like it when... em... you know... em... when we do the whole thing... you know... until I finish... COMPLETELY... you know...

Tell me n00b !

Yes,

Bith Control is 98 % effective....I dont Use condoms dont like the lose of Circulation. They just dont feel as good any If anyone else here actully has sex you KNow thats true. So Its like gambeling.

I have Mega Sperm as well it is like Iron Man Sperm so ya know BOOM!!

The Day Heaven Beats me is the Day I flight to his house and put him in a Chimera ;P

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-21 13:32:07

At 11/21/08 08:35 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Wow ! Fuck !!
Your only 20 ?

Tell me n00b !
Yes,

Bith Control is 98 % effective....I dont Use condoms dont like the lose of Circulation. They just dont feel as good any If anyone else here actully has sex you KNow thats true. So Its like gambeling.

The Day Heaven Beats me is the Day I flight to his house and put him in a Chimera ;P

Your such a noob !!
You think you would stand any kind of chance against me ?!?
I can make my girlfriend come four times in 10 minutes !!!
And as I said before, I'm the greatest muff diver alive (that's the way Unknown called me :P)

And what the fuck is Mega Sperm anyway ? loll
The amount of sperm is not linked in anyway to the effectiveness of the pill...

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-21 14:14:36

At 11/21/08 01:32 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 11/21/08 08:35 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Wow ! Fuck !!
Your only 20 ?

Tell me n00b !
Yes,

Your such a noob !!
You think you would stand any kind of chance against me ?!?
I can make my girlfriend come four times in 10 minutes !!!
And as I said before, I'm the greatest muff diver alive (that's the way Unknown called me :P)

And what the fuck is Mega Sperm anyway ? loll
The amount of sperm is not linked in anyway to the effectiveness of the pill...

I am a sex GOD. Your Tounge is weak and Flasid compaired to Mine. I am chissled from stone, my phisyce alone makes women orgasim.
The Strength of my spem is like that of Spartens http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_quali ty

Also.....You eat out Unknown...now i am concerned.
I DESTROY YOU HEAVEN....

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-21 17:52:09

Ripper... you just fail !!!
Your trying to make up some bullshit stories to make yourself look like a sex god.
But your just a weak rookie compared to me !!!
Don't even try, you'll get buried. Also, your so called super-cum made your girl pregnant, even if she was on a birth control system, be proud :P

and em... how would it even be possible for me to eat out Unknown... he's a guy... and I do not fucking know where he lives !!!

em... to stay on topic, I'll try to finish the story mode today, so if someone is up for some zombie rampage tonight, I'll be able to participate... I guess :P

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-21 21:32:18

At 11/21/08 05:52 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Ripper... you just fail !!!
Your trying to make up some bullshit stories to make yourself look like a sex god.
Don't even try, you'll get buried. Also, your so called super-cum made your girl pregnant, even if she was on a birth control system, be proud :P

and em... how would it even be possible for me to eat out Unknown... he's a guy... and I do not fucking know where he lives !!!

em... to stay on topic, I'll try to finish the story mode today, so if someone is up for some zombie rampage tonight, I'll be able to participate... I guess :P

No Storys, I am a Cage Fighter...You know i am Cut from stone. About unknown...that is what concerned me, Thought you might have been tossing salad.

Anywhooo...Trying to rent COD WAW so if i get it i will hope on.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-22 00:05:00

At 11/21/08 09:32 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
At 11/21/08 05:52 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Ripper... you just fail !!!

No Storys, I am a Cage Fighter...You know i am Cut from stone. About unknown...that is what concerned me, Thought you might have been tossing salad.

o rly?
can't say that kicking people's asses is going to make you a sex god. I think that it's most likely going to make yourself unable to have sex, especially after a beaten :S
but are you good at cage fighting than?

cool stuff !!! :)

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-22 15:57:05

Heaven, Ripper, as much as I love you guys I'm gonna have to ask both of you to put your handbags away and stop bitching. You're gonna end up making me puke due to all this talk of baby batter :P

Anyway, I played the game for the first time last night. It fucking rocks! I'm level 25 at the moment but would like to try and get up to 30 ish tonight. I've been playing with Unknown this afternoon as well and we didn't do that well, mostly because of campers and dickheads using juggernaut. Also, I had a bandana when we were the Japs on Castle and I think he was jealous because he only had a helmet :P

I've nearly finished the boot camp challenges and I've done the marksman challenges for the Thompson and the SVT rifle and I've made a start on the Type 100. The Thompson for some reason is brilliant with the supressor but really shit with the drum mag and the SVT works really well with the aperture but even with stopping power it's a bit tricky to get a kill at close range.

I've still need to play all the modes but I've discovered that I'm awesome at FFA on Dome and Makin with my Thompson so they'll have to wait. The tanks are fun but you're too easily killed if you're the machine gunner. And I havn't seen anyone with a flamethrower yet :(

See you tonight if you're on guys

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-22 16:58:29

At 11/22/08 12:05 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
can't say that kicking people's asses is going to make you a sex god. I think that it's most likely going to make yourself unable to have sex, especially after a beaten :S
but are you good at cage fighting than?

cool stuff !!! :)

Last guy I fought I broke his nose and Fracuted his eyesocket. I have very heavy hands, I dont like usig Armbars and shit but Chimeras and Rubber Mans are fun.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-22 17:05:14

I'm going to try to get all of the Wii users together and we can....oh wait.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-22 20:12:29

Rented WAW be On TONIGHT

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-22 23:59:20

Im in. i have it for the wii and pretty good at it online. course im a master sargeant 2 on there. my name on there is sgt. smith. i will get my friend code up on here alittle later.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-23 07:00:45

Sorry I wasn't on last night. I was made to go to bed early so didn't have a chance to get on. Will try and get on tonight as I want to be at least 2nd Lieutenant before I go back to uni on Monday.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-23 10:30:59

Im getting it soon.

Cousins boyfriend has it.

Rank me up.

PSN - SketchyMidnight

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-23 12:11:30

At 11/22/08 11:59 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Im in. i have it for the wii and pretty good at it online. course im a master sargeant 2 on there. my name on there is sgt. smith. i will get my friend code up on here alittle later.

Finally, someone else.

My friend code is 476908884732, so add me to your friend roster when you get on. I'll be on a little latter, going to watch some football today. :D

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"