00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

87,310 Views | 1,199 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-23 11:59:20

At 12/22/08 10:54 PM, B4gle wrote: I mostly agree with you , except there are WAY more than 7 guns.

I know there are more than 7 guns, you're not quite getting what I'm saying. I'm saying that some of the guns feel exactly the same to me, like the Springfield, Arisaka, Kar98, and Mosin Nagant, or the SVT-40 and Gewehr.

And Nazi Zombies is awesome , what are you talking about ?? Maybe I'm going to easy on the game .. Oh well .. Modern Warfare 2 better be awesome

I dunno. I just found Zombie mode to be really boring. I guess it's because I only could play with one other person, but I just didn't find any appeal in it.

At 12/23/08 12:33 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: And you can feel the differences between the weapon, just try the two shotguns, then go try the subs, some are more accurate with a smaller clip, some have a larger clip, but more recoil and less accuracy.

Yeah, but some of the differences are way too subtle and pointless. I'm thinking Treyarch tried too hard to keep historical accuracy in their weapons.

And I did notice differences among the shotguns and subs (+ Stg44), but the others felt way too similar.

The snipers are very nice, you can decide to use scopes or bayonnets or grenade launcher, depending on what kind of sniping you want to do.
The snipers were also pretty nice, adding bayonnets was a really good idea.

Sure, they're nice, but again, they feel too similar for me (I stress this point a lot). Also, I never figured out what the bayonet did. Did it like, make knifing faster, or add range or something?

You didn't play enough on the maps, because some of them, are really nice. At first, I didn't like Cliffside and Makin, but now, I really like them. Roundhouse his cool too many camping spots, but still a fucking nice map. Upheaval is great, Seelow is nice... anyway...

Some of the maps are nice, but a number of them feel too rushed and sloppy to me, like Upheaval. Upheaval has a lot of buildings lying around, but doesn't have any sort of "path" that the devs wanted me to follow. In Chinatown (in CoD4), from the initial spawn point, there are a number of ways to go, but you can feel what the developers wanted you to do while you were going there.

Thankfully, the maps (one of my bigger complaints on multiplayer) can be fixed. I would definitely buy a map pack if they spent time on making it balanced and putting in some sort of 'flow' or 'path,' instead of trying to make it cool.

But I think I'll give it another chance to redeem itself, and I'd give Treyarch one more chance to make a great game if they ever do get on board again.

GT - mousseNG | Steam - mousseng

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-23 14:52:28

Speaking of characters

I feel Rezenov is a cool character

do you think any of the characters are memorable?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-24 02:22:45

At 12/23/08 11:59 AM, Assaeva wrote:
At 12/22/08 10:54 PM, B4gle wrote: I mostly agree with you , except there are WAY more than 7 guns.
I know there are more than 7 guns, you're not quite getting what I'm saying. I'm saying that some of the guns feel exactly the same to me, like the Springfield, Arisaka, Kar98, and Mosin Nagant, or the SVT-40 and Gewehr.

I know what you mean, but the Gewehr and SVT didn't felt the same to me. but the Arisaka and Mosin Nagant were kind of similar, you are right... but the Springfield and the Kar98 were really diffenrent. You also have to keep in mind, that this is a WW2 game, what could the big differences be?

And Nazi Zombies is awesome , what are you talking about ?? Maybe I'm going to easy on the game .. Oh well .. Modern Warfare 2 better be awesome
I dunno. I just found Zombie mode to be really boring. I guess it's because I only could play with one other person, but I just didn't find any appeal in it.

I would fucking bet that you never opened the door that's in the back, right?
tell me I'm right !!
Cause when you have 4 players in a game, and that you have to protect all the windows and get weapons in the box, it's just fucking awesome.

At 12/23/08 12:33 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: And you can feel the differences between the weapon, just try the two shotguns, then go try the subs, some are more accurate with a smaller clip, some have a larger clip, but more recoil and less accuracy.
Yeah, but some of the differences are way too subtle and pointless. I'm thinking Treyarch tried too hard to keep historical accuracy in their weapons.

Again, this is WW2, what could the big differences be?
Especially when talking about Assault Rifles, ESPECIALLY WHEN TALKING ABOUT SINGLE FIRE ASSAULT RIFFLES !!! tell me what are the BIIIIGGG differences between the G3 and the M14 in COD4 ???

And I did notice differences among the shotguns and subs (+ Stg44), but the others felt way too similar.

There should have been more Subs... :'(
and also more shotguns :'(

The snipers are very nice, you can decide to use scopes or bayonnets or grenade launcher, depending on what kind of sniping you want to do.
The snipers were also pretty nice, adding bayonnets was a really good idea.
Sure, they're nice, but again, they feel too similar for me (I stress this point a lot). Also, I never figured out what the bayonet did. Did it like, make knifing faster, or add range or something?

More range, yup !
And it's faster cause you don't have to switch to your knife and back to your gun when you are using a bayonnet.

You didn't play enough on the maps, because some of them, are really nice. At first, I didn't like Cliffside and Makin, but now, I really like them. Roundhouse his cool too many camping spots, but still a fucking nice map. Upheaval is great, Seelow is nice... anyway...
Some of the maps are nice, but a number of them feel too rushed and sloppy to me, like Upheaval. Upheaval has a lot of buildings lying around, but doesn't have any sort of "path" that the devs wanted me to follow. In Chinatown (in CoD4), from the initial spawn point, there are a number of ways to go, but you can feel what the developers wanted you to do while you were going there.

I think that this is the big difference. I COD4, the missions were more about special operations, even when you were playing as the US marines. But COD WAW is more about Battlefields and huge fights, and when they create the maps for multiplayer, they try to make em look kind of like the maps from the story mode...
I think that it's better when there are not "paths" as you said... cause it was just getting annoying to play S & D on COD4, because there was... most of the time... something like only 3 or 4 ways you could go, so you always knew right at the beginning, when your path would cross your enemies path... I like the concept of "big battlefields" better. I think that it's kind of more realistic that way.

Thankfully, the maps (one of my bigger complaints on multiplayer) can be fixed. I would definitely buy a map pack if they spent time on making it balanced and putting in some sort of 'flow' or 'path,' instead of trying to make it cool.

same thing here.

But I think I'll give it another chance to redeem itself, and I'd give Treyarch one more chance to make a great game if they ever do get on board again.

I think that Infinityward will always do better stuff than Treyarch, that's why I can't wait for Modern Warfare 2, it's going to be fucking kick ass.

And my major complaint about the multiplayer mode of cod waw is the respawning system... so fucking random...
Sometimes I just watch the Kill Cam to see myself respawn right in front of a guy... that's just how ridiculous it his...

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-24 02:31:22

Sorry, double-post. I forgot to include a part of my message.

At 12/23/08 08:08 PM, benjadaninja wrote:
At 12/22/08 05:31 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: We can try again tonight be on around 6. Playin Farcry till you guys are on then i will bump over...just about got that bitch beat.
farcry is garbage.

loll, that was so expected.

At 12/23/08 02:52 PM, jtm17 wrote: Speaking of characters

I feel Rezenov is a cool character

do you think any of the characters are memorable?

I do not remember the characters names... It's kind of sad, cause that's just prooving that Assaeva his right... I never really felt that "I was the character" you know?

But I remember the names of all the characters from COD4 though...
good ol' Soap MacTavish, Gas, Jackson... nice characters, really !!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-24 08:11:08

Yo
Merry Christmas COD Players
Oh and i wont play maybe for a while im getting Guitar Hero 4

Oh And is Shades the worst 2nd Perk EVER?

Seriously Whats The Point?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-24 15:02:01

At 12/24/08 02:22 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: I know what you mean, but the Gewehr and SVT didn't felt the same to me. but the Arisaka and Mosin Nagant were kind of similar, you are right... but the Springfield and the Kar98 were really diffenrent. You also have to keep in mind, that this is a WW2 game, what could the big differences be?

One could be in the game and the other could, y'know, not be in the game.

I would fucking bet that you never opened the door that's in the back, right?
tell me I'm right !!
Cause when you have 4 players in a game, and that you have to protect all the windows and get weapons in the box, it's just fucking awesome.

If you mean the 'help' door, with the random weapon box, yeah we went there. We both got 1919's and FGs, but I just got bored.

Especially when talking about Assault Rifles, ESPECIALLY WHEN TALKING ABOUT SINGLE FIRE ASSAULT RIFFLES !!! tell me what are the BIIIIGGG differences between the G3 and the M14 in COD4 ???

Nothing really, those were just aesthetic differences mostly. BUT THAT WAS ONLY TWO GUNS. :(

More range, yup !
And it's faster cause you don't have to switch to your knife and back to your gun when you are using a bayonnet.

Oh. I think I'd rather use a scope, though.

I think that this is the big difference. I COD4, the missions were more about special operations, even when you were playing as the US marines. But COD WAW is more about Battlefields and huge fights, and when they create the maps for multiplayer, they try to make em look kind of like the maps from the story mode...
I think that it's better when there are not "paths" as you said... cause it was just getting annoying to play S & D on COD4, because there was... most of the time... something like only 3 or 4 ways you could go, so you always knew right at the beginning, when your path would cross your enemies path... I like the concept of "big battlefields" better. I think that it's kind of more realistic that way.

Sure, realistic, but often times I just end up going "What do I do? Where do I go? Where's my leg? :(" Bad Company did big battlefields right. Some of them in WaW are good, too. But some are just... blech. They should have to actually run around me to shoot me in the back, not spawn behind me.

Also, Treyarch tried to emulate CoD4 too much. They took the load screen cutscene type thing and botched it, took the exact same challenges and menus... they should try to make things a little more unique next time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-24 18:14:39

Favorite maps for the Wii (in no particular order):
Cliffside
Castle
Hangar
Upheaval
Dome

Favorite weapons:
Springfield w/scope
STG44
MG42
ppsh41

Favorite perks:
Brandolier (sp?)
Heavy Damage
Deep Impact
Bouncing Betties

Biggest shits in the game (no order):
CAMPAIGN MODE
Makin
Extreme conditioning
Courtyard
Camouflage
Aperture sights

Just some things off the top of my head, there's much more I didn't list.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-24 18:53:25

At 12/24/08 06:14 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
Biggest shits in the game (no order):
CAMPAIGN MODE

right

Makin

nah, with a good assault rifle, you could have a lot of fun on this one.

Extreme conditioning

WHY ?!? Why do you guys keep saying this shit? That's the perk I'm using with all my weapons... well, almost all my weapons, I don't use it for my sniper class...
It's fucking great, cause people don't expect to see you so soon in some places, and you can also chase your enemies and keep up on them. You can also run away if your fucked...
That's the greatest 3rd perk you can have, along with Bullet Penetration.

Courtyard

good for TD, I don't see what's the big problem...

Camouflage

useful perk... especially when enemies have recon plane...

Aperture sights

... now that's just dumb ...

like Martyrdom and Juggernaut?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-24 21:46:07

At 12/24/08 06:53 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
Makin

not with the Wii. You can't really do shit, or at least, I can't.

WHY ?!? Why do you guys keep saying this shit?

IMO, it is.

That's the perk I'm using with all my weapons... well, almost all my weapons, I don't use it for my sniper class...

I'd rather shoot through walls than run for a second more. It is NO help at all to a sniper.

It's fucking great, cause people don't expect to see you so soon in some places, and you can also chase your enemies and keep up on them.

It takes half a second to turn, then you're fucked.

You can also run away if your fucked...

You'll only live two more seconds if the person shooting you is any good.

No

Courtyard

I just don't like it, there's no real sniper spots.

Camouflage

Once again, one shot kills > hiding from a plane that comes once or twice every match.

Aperture sights

Scopes are 30times better than aperture sights. I'd rather have one less unlockable thing since EVERY weapon has built in sights.

Martyrdom is insanely beneficial when everyone who kills you is practically next to you. Juggernaut is a pretty big shit, though.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-25 04:00:57

At 12/24/08 09:46 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
At 12/24/08 06:53 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
Makin
not with the Wii. You can't really do shit, or at least, I can't.

that's it.. you can't...

WHY ?!? Why do you guys keep saying this shit?
IMO, it is.

well... you just can't...

That's the perk I'm using with all my weapons... well, almost all my weapons, I don't use it for my sniper class...
I'd rather shoot through walls than run for a second more. It is NO help at all to a sniper.

Well... that's what I said... I have it for all my classes... except for the sniper... and it's not for a second more, you can easily run for 2 or 3 times longer.

It's fucking great, cause people don't expect to see you so soon in some places, and you can also chase your enemies and keep up on them.
It takes half a second to turn, then you're fucked.

I'm not talking about an encounter in the middle of an empty field, but of a real battle... if you can run for longer than your enemy... you have a big fucking advantage...

You can also run away if your fucked...
You'll only live two more seconds if the person shooting you is any good.

not if the time that you need is two more seconds to reach a place for you to hide...
once again... I'm not talking about running away in a straight line in a middle of an empty battlefield...

No

what is it then?
Martyrdom?
tell me, cause your probably the greatest cod player in here.

Courtyard
I just don't like it, there's no real sniper spots.

well... keep your sniper for the other 46243245 maps.

Camouflage
Once again, one shot kills > hiding from a plane that comes once or twice every match.

not if your gonna get fucked in the ass 5 times in a minute cause EVERY-FUCKING-BODY on the other team can see you on their map.

Aperture sights
Scopes are 30times better than aperture sights. I'd rather have one less unlockable thing since EVERY weapon has built in sights.

it takes longer to aim with a scope... and you can't see the whole screen with a scope, you only have a circle in the middle of your screen.

Martyrdom is insanely beneficial when everyone who kills you is practically next to you. Juggernaut is a pretty big shit, though.

Martyrdom is for un-skilled players...
I have always said that if you need to be dead to get more kills... you just suck balls at cod...

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-25 08:10:13

At 12/21/08 04:19 PM, WadeFulp wrote: OMG! Can I join?! I usually play with a [NG] clan tag.

OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGodohmyGod, it's Wade!

At 12/22/08 04:03 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: OMG! Ripper is spamming both of our clans to post jokes :P

Funny stuff though.

Yesterday, Killswitch, Unknown, Ripper and I tried the Zombie Mode plan. It was working pretty well until Unknown got killed, I revived him, everything was alright, until we realised that his window in the front room was open, and that 6 or 7 zombies were running at Ripper and Killswitch, who just never saw em coming. And that's pretty much it. With some more work, I'm pretty sure we'll get to level 20.

Ripper, you made my day with that joke ;) We are going to have to work on where we're meant to be on the zombie game. Had a match with 3 random people the other day and managed to get to round 14.

Unfortunately, the idiots wouldn't listen to me when we were getting surrounded and I told them all to stay in the back room, but two of them went off on their own without bothering to fix the windows and they got owned. I ended up on my own with a flamethrower and eventually got my arse handed to me :'( Some people these days are useless pigheaded dickheads. But you guys are the shit :P

And I almost forgot, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-25 16:24:31

Grounded till further notice and i'm grounded on christmas day......WTF! moment but yeah have uncle_benja with cod WAW

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-25 16:26:59

sorry for double post to but i got a turbo controller for christmas lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-25 21:46:40

Welcome benja...

Also Merry Christmas clan
and we also got to work on that zombie mode plan.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-26 19:07:10

At 12/26/08 04:04 AM, esko-man wrote: Fuckshit, I'm averaging +20 - +30 K/D Spreads in Team Deathmatch and coming in 1st in all my Head to Heads. This is insane, and the levels are flying by...

I've noticed, you gained about 30 levels in a day or two.

Also, Neon, when the hell are you usually on? I haven't caught you yet.

It's been busy because of xmas and family, but I'm usually on from 4pm - 6pm EST on school days and from time to time in the afternoon on holidays (until Jan 5)

And as a side note, I've been doing as Wade and wearing an [NG] tag on Wii, as it is Newgrounds normal tag for most clans...

I'm just NeonFlame126, so if you see someone name that, It's prolly me.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-27 15:42:17

Sorry if I haven't been on for a while, my brother is always playing Fallout 3 and some old SNES games that he bought on Ebay.

It's pretty cool, but I can't play cause he's usually playing from midnight to 6 o' clock in the morning.

Also, I'm quite happy, my girlfriend is coming back from her vacations in Cuba, today :)

And hem... where are you guys?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-27 21:23:52

Hey guys, just got 360 and WaW for Christmas. I'd like to join if it be ok. My Gamertag be TheNewReference. If anyone's on I'd like to give those Nazi Zombies some bullets as late holiday presents...so anyone wanna play?

Will join CoD4 and Xbox clubs later.

The Endless Handbag | NG Sig Makers | Gamertag: TheNewReference

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-28 00:14:15

Pardon my last crudely made post. I was in a bit of a hurry.

What I meant to say is that my Xbox Gamertag is the as NG, but the only gold account I have at the moment is my brother's (Lordheadless). Kinda complicated but it's what I got to deal with until I can get another job and pay for my own xbox. So if you don't mind the other post. I'll try to keep tabs on this as much as I can.

NOTE: if you're not seeing the image like this, then it is because your computer is possessed. You will need force a reload of the internet's lifeline, or kill it completely.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-28 03:38:54

hey put me down for xbox 360. my gamertag is SymbolCymbal

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-28 06:50:03

Ummm...guys? I would like to blow up various bodily objects off some Nazi Zombies and test my Live connection at the same time. Is anyone on right now?

The Endless Handbag | NG Sig Makers | Gamertag: TheNewReference

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-28 11:37:53

I guess I'll join and stuff? I couldn't really read the requirements because my head's killing me. I play on the 360 and my GT=CorbinNG. I make my clan tag [NG],not [NewG] though. You also wouldn't have happened to created some freewebs site with tips and such right? I have a 1.5 KDR and positive win ratio but sometimes it feels like I just get lucky/fortunate and I'm not worthy of it,so help would be appreciated.

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-28 20:18:17

Damn, esko-man [Toxin] is fecking good. If we could get together more often we could destroy everyone.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-28 20:43:19

I'd like to welcome all the newest members of the clan. If you want to participate, first of, you will have to add other players from the clan.

So here is the updated list :)

Official Newgrounds Call of Duty 5: World At War Headquarters List

Ng name - CoD:WAW name (or code for Wii)

--- PS3 ---

Division Leader

HeavenDuff - HeavenDuff

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

BobbaQ - KillSwitch_Bob
theripper00 - Ripper00

Corporal

benjadaninja - uncle_benja
Torkelson - Tork14
TheUnKnownVoice - theunknownvoice
Grangers710 - Granger710
jtm17 - jtm17

Private

El-Duego - Stranjak
scetch00 - SketchyMidnight
doody1 - Rawwwr456
hektur - Garba6e

--- XBOX360 ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

B4gle - b4gle

Private

SpamBurger - Double 0 z
kaulme93 - kaulme93
jaammiie - Jaammiie
xBADMANx - III MaNiiAc III
36Holla - Triple 6 Holla
XxTheWorldIsYoursxX - Xx F3ZZ xX
Xavierthewarlord - Sniperbullfred
toastman7007 - Lordheadless
symbolcymbal - SymbolCymbal
hawkkid777 - TheNewReference
corbin - CorbinNG

--- PC ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

--- Wii ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

NeonFlame126 - NeonFlame126 (476908884732)

Private

NeonFlame126 - Toxin13 (141906709575)

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-28 20:45:32

At 12/28/08 08:43 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: --- Wii ---
Corporal

Private

Epic fail.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-28 21:24:27

At 12/28/08 08:45 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
At 12/28/08 08:43 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: --- Wii ---
Corporal

Private

Epic fail.

lolll
indeed

what's is name on Newgrounds again?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-28 22:35:59

At 12/28/08 12:47 PM, benjadaninja wrote: Ugh, me and Roadstar stayed up last night playing WaW on cooperative. We beat it, but it didn't save.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, no zombie mode for me. :(

I could be wrong, but I believe Nacht der Untoten is unlocked by beating the solo campaign, not co-op.

Anyway, I have WaW. I'm running through campaign right now, and I'll hop online when I finish.
360 gt - sumtallguy

I know I said I didn't like it, but I used to not like metal, either. I'll try my hardest to like it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-29 13:05:22

At 12/28/08 10:35 PM, Assaeva wrote:
At 12/28/08 12:47 PM, benjadaninja wrote: Ugh, me and Roadstar stayed up last night playing WaW on cooperative. We beat it, but it didn't save.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, no zombie mode for me. :(
I could be wrong, but I believe Nacht der Untoten is unlocked by beating the solo campaign, not co-op.

Anyway, I have WaW. I'm running through campaign right now, and I'll hop online when I finish.
360 gt - sumtallguy

I know I said I didn't like it, but I used to not like metal, either. I'll try my hardest to like it.

You are correct Zombie is Unlocked after Solo Campain is FInished. Veteran is a bitch you will hate that game and in the End love the Challange. I just rented Legendary...we shall see how it does. No Trophys though and that makes me sad...for i am a Whore of Trophys. Mirrors Edge is next and it does have them...Lucky me

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-29 17:55:40

AHHHHHHHHH MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Well Unknown, laballa they Fucked us. THANK YOU GAMEBATTLES. I wrote a Lengthy Ticket for the -Operation Lite- match Would you write one for they other. I told you they have someone they know that is in GB Staff or they Just are given the Benifit because they are a Higher Ranked team, THAT WE FUCKED UP.
We beat the 36 ranked team and the 63 ranked team and Both ended the Game on the last match of GB BOth said we Cheated , Both disputed the Scores and Both got the Admins to deliver the Win. GB's are corrupt Jokes and I plan on FUCKEING UP every team in the top 50 for this BS. Take off that we record Unknown let them pull there Bullshit so we can Dick slap them in the Face. This makes me want to dirve to these getto Gangster Wiger wannabe internet tough guys houses and kick there fucking skulls threugh the Floor then rool the heads up in my car door and take them for a drive down the Higheay with them on the outside and rame them into a Fucking Parking meter.

One chance for a fair team to get the wins we deserve....thats all i want. They dont want to give it to us we will burn this fucker to the ground.

I have a plan

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-29 18:39:21

World at War rocks! Especissially the Nazi Zombies! :D
But I don't have live so i can't join. :(

This Signature is here to remind you when my post ends.

It's not very cool, though.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-12-29 19:14:20

So it feels somewhat bad to like CoD:WaW,since in all honesty,Infinity Ward did a majority of the work. Other than that,just minor complaints about glitches,ease of cheap maneuvers,etc.

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature