00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hizzacked just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

542,858 Views | 5,452 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 06:37:02

At 1/20/05 09:05 PM, MPA wrote:
LLLLLLate congrats to SCD on his 10,000 posts.

Thank you my man.

At 1/20/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
You might be surprised at how many active Wi/Ht? members aren't happy with most of the new faces around here.

You might be suprised at how many Wi/Ht? Regulars arent happy with most of the new faces around here.

Although this is non of my business, i do know what your talking about, and i do feel a twinge of anxiety when i see so many posts by so few people, i hardly know.

At 1/21/05 12:59 AM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 1/20/05 11:56 PM, D0GMA wrote: You? Miss something? Nev4r!!!1!
Thanks for sharing your ironing.

I hate ironing, worst chore ever.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 07:47:19

At 1/20/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote: You might be surprised at how many active Wi/Ht? members aren't happy with most of the new faces around here. You can say sooooo much more through e-mail without having some condescending turd dump on you.

Ouch... *tugs collar*

At 1/21/05 06:37 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Although this is non of my business, i do know what your talking about, and i do feel a twinge of anxiety when i see so many posts by so few people, i hardly know.

I can't say whether you guys are talking about people such as me, but one thing you guys should do is if there is a problem (with me) you should tell me. Tell me if i some how angered you or said something that may be sensitivie to you etc.

I don't want to be around if I am just giving people a hard time or arn't fully welcome.

I am not saying that you guys are talking about me, but if you are... let me know.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 17:59:55

At 1/21/05 06:37 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: You might be suprised at how many Wi/Ht? Regulars arent happy with most of the new faces around here.

Nah, I like everyone that isn't pissing me off so most new faces are welcomed :D and remember.. by regulars, we DON'T mean the list.

Although this is non of my business, i do know what your talking about, and i do feel a twinge of anxiety when i see so many posts by so few people, i hardly know.

haha, I would be in that group that you know nothing about :)

I hate ironing, worst chore ever.

ummm... yeah....

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 20:54:15

At 1/21/05 06:37 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 1/20/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote: You might be surprised at how many active Wi/Ht? members aren't happy with most of the new faces around here.
You might be suprised at how many Wi/Ht? Regulars arent happy with most of the new faces around here.

Fucking dinosaurs. Nearly extinct (read: inactive), yet completely unprepared to give way to the new wave of NG users; the fresh blood that keeps NG alive.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 21:53:22

At 1/21/05 08:54 PM, FLiXD wrote: Fucking dinosaurs. Nearly extinct (read: inactive), yet completely unprepared to give way to the new wave of NG users; the fresh blood that keeps NG alive.

haha so true :)

At least there are a few of these dinosaurs that are ready to welcome any new user that would like to participate in this section of the BBS.

I thought that stats, where-how questions, rank-level ups were concerning everyone on NG. I never read "PRIVATE CLUB, MEMBERS ONLY" before entering the whereis/howto forum. :D

At 1/21/05 07:47 AM, Myst_Williams wrote: I don't want to be around if I am just giving people a hard time or arn't fully welcome.

You are welcomed by most regulars. It's not like these dinosaurs own the forum or something (if they owned it, their username at the bottom would be red :O). Ignore them, they are simply jealous that new users get all the attention :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 22:03:24

At 1/21/05 09:53 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 1/21/05 07:47 AM, Myst_Williams wrote: I don't want to be around if I am just giving people a hard time or arn't fully welcome.
You are welcomed by most regulars.

lol, key word: 'most'

It's not like these dinosaurs own the forum or something (if they owned it, their username at the bottom would be red :O). Ignore them, they are simply jealous that new users get all the attention :)

Ya i figure so, but even still... if i am not wlecome, why waste my time, right? Anyway, thanks for the slight reassurance. People like you, Denvish, Dogma, Bonus, Kiba and MARCUS have all been really helpful. Taught me alot of stuff and have been quite welcoming to me. I appreciate you guys for that.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 22:30:02

At 1/21/05 09:53 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 1/21/05 08:54 PM, FLiXD wrote: Fucking dinosaurs.
haha so true :)

You and Denvish can kiss my ass for all I care Regulus (guess we ain't neutral anymore). I've stuck with this place for a very long time and there's no bloody way I'm about to let your opinions influence my actions. If you think you're being treated unfairly then maybe becoming a Wi/Ht? member isn't the best thing for you. I mean who wants to hang around a bunch of dinosaurs?

A word of advice, you might want to continue this inane discussion in Red's Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods list where it belongs. This way you won't piss off gfox by posting irrelevant crap in his penta-list topic.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 22:31:28

For people who won't bother reading the rant below, the point is:
Division = bad. >_>

Woah, I come back to check up here and there are so many negative additudes around here. It seems as if everyone is talking as if the "member list", "regulars list", and "posters" (people not on the list) are all separate groups. Hence they are, but not in terms of the community itself. When you look at Wi/Ht, we're all the same. The election processes and who is in where in not a basis for who you have to like or anything. I've seen far too many posts here that say "people from the member list" or "regulars (not people who are on the list, just people here regular)" and use that to separate everyone. Don't treat people as if they can only be seen through a collective group. Because, the people who dedicate themselves to this section ARE the collective groups. We are the Wi/Hters, there isn't a need to further divide ourselves. I know I'm over-reacting, but still, too many people are using the lists to pick friends. Instead of saying who you have a problem with, I just see people go and say something about the group. Use e-mail and tell that person you don't like what they are doing. I see the division too often when it comes to the posts I see. We all tend to have discussions with certain people and will sometimes blow off comments directed at us because we don't know that person and just ignored them. I've seen it, and it's annoying. ):<

At 1/21/05 10:03 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Ya i figure so, but even still... if i am not wlecome, why waste my time, right? Anyway, thanks for the slight reassurance.

Please, don't think that you are not welcome. Because you really are. New people are always nice to have, it makes the place more lively, and allows for discussion. Don't be fooled by the division I talked about about, people are welcome here. =D

People like you, Denvish, Dogma, Bonus, Kiba and MARCUS have all been really helpful. Taught me alot of stuff and have been quite welcoming to me. I appreciate you guys for that.

Haha, I had never known I was considered one of the helpful people around here. I just try and say what I think and hope for the best. Like that rant I just had, I'm wondering if I should even post it because I'm very sure people will misinterepret things and it'll turn ugly. But I will anyway, because it is what I think, and as a Wi/Hter I think everyone should know my opinion even if they don't agree. I view us as one group, not as Members, Regulars, and Posters. We are Wi/Hters. =P

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 22:41:36

At 1/21/05 10:31 PM, BonusStage wrote: For people who won't bother reading the rant below, the point is:
Division = bad. >_>

I have a few thoughts on this, but this really isn;t the place. And basically, i agree to some extent. Although there are seperate lists, we all are here for the same reason... to learn, help others, and be apart of NG. Obviously, people just need to loosen up, not act immature and have respect for everyone who joins in on the conversations.

Please, don't think that you are not welcome. Because you really are. New people are always nice to have, it makes the place more lively, and allows for discussion. Don't be fooled by the division I talked about about, people are welcome here. =D

I know, i know. It was just the way i read some of the posts, i felt it was necessary to point out me (as a newcomer) was somewhat offended by what was said. Even if a couple people don't like me, i plan on being around some time to come. However, if you read some of the things that were said that led to this discussion, you probably understand where i am coming from.
Thanks BTW. : )

Haha, I had never known I was considered one of the helpful people around here. I just try and say what I think and hope for the best. Like that rant I just had, I'm wondering if I should even ...

You guys were just the ones that stick out in my head for helping me through... practically holding my hand people like Denvish and Dogma did, explaining all the techinical stuff i kept asking about. And i felt is was appropriate ot just tell you guys i appreciate it. It seemed the right time to say so, and i never really got a chance before.
Gfox, i didn't forget you and some of those explinations you dished out for me early on. ^_^

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 23:08:40

At 1/21/05 10:03 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: lol, key word: 'most'

and that's good enough to feel welcomed. Anywhere in life or on internet, there are always some people that make things more difficult. The best way to fix the problem is to positively deal with it. Ignoring it and leave solves nothing and it won't help the other newcomers.

Ya i figure so, but even still... if i am not wlecome, why waste my time, right? Anyway, thanks for the slight reassurance. People like you, Denvish, Dogma, Bonus, Kiba and MARCUS have all been really helpful. Taught me alot of stuff and have been quite welcoming to me. I appreciate you guys for that.

Don't forget to thank gfox, ramagi, etc. :D Thanks man. You are wasting your time here. Most of us appreaciate your presence more than anything else.

At 1/21/05 10:30 PM, ReconRebel wrote: You and Denvish can kiss my ass for all I care Regulus (guess we ain't neutral anymore). I've stuck with this place for a very long time and there's no bloody way I'm about to let your opinions influence my actions. If you think you're being treated unfairly then maybe becoming a Wi/Ht? member isn't the best thing for you. I mean who wants to hang around a bunch of dinosaurs?

1-I never asked to become a member.
2-I'm still not mad at you. I will stay neutral as long as it's possible even if you dislike me.
3-yeah, I doubt that my text/opinion would change anything but you don't have the choice to deal with us. If we feel like coming in this forum, entertain ourselves and discuss with other regulars then we will do it. Mods and admins allow us to do it and that's the road we decided to take. Like I said in my previous post, it's not a private forum here. :)

A word of advice, you might want to continue this inane discussion in Red's Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods list where it belongs. This way you won't piss off gfox by posting irrelevant crap in his penta-list topic.

Moving a potential flame war from a topic to another? That's not really a good idea and it's against the rules. If he thinks that it's irrelevant then he will probably delete it. Anyway, I'm sure that he has something to say about our situation.

----------------------------------------------

As for Bonus/Myst discussion right below Recon's post.

Yeah, I agree that division could hurt the whereis/howto forum as a whole but I think that it's necessary to work our way to peace instead of ignoring what just happened and move on without doing anything about it. If we don't take care of the division and simply forget about it then we might apparently seem to be one group but we would still be divided.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 23:10:44

At 1/21/05 11:08 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Don't forget to thank gfox, ramagi, etc. :D Thanks man. You are wasting your time here.

ROFFLE at the mistake of the year :)

You are NOT wasting your time here. GAAAH.
Stupid me and my errors.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 23:23:10

At 1/21/05 10:31 PM, BonusStage wrote: For people who won't bother reading the rant below, the point is:
Division = bad. >_>

EK has a habit of picking fights with people just for the fuck of it. If you want to toss off at anyone over this latest round of nonsense, start there.

If he makes snide, deragotory comments to someone, somehow it's their fault because they made him feel the need to say it. If Recon makes general commentary at no one in particular, it's somehow his fault that EK takes them as attacks on him.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 23:29:44

At 1/21/05 11:08 PM, EKRegulus wrote: and that's good enough to feel welcomed.

yup = )

Anywhere in life or on internet, there are always some people that make things more difficult. The best way to fix the problem is to positively deal with it. Ignoring it and leave solves nothing and it won't help the other newcomers

I agree, that is why i stated for people to tell me if they have a problem with me. Great mind sthink alike.

Don't forget to thank gfox, ramagi, etc. :D

I mentioned Gfox in my last post, but Ramagi i havn;t really spoken with though she has been kind enough to thank me alot i nthe LUL.

Thanks man. You are wasting your time here. Most of us appreaciate your presence more than anything else.

Ya, i know. And i got the 'Not' part you noted after. ^_^

As for Bonus/Myst discussion right below Recon's post.

Yeah, I agree that division could hurt the whereis/howto forum as a whole but I ...

Ya, bery true. Can;t say i disagree, but in the end, we are all apart of the same section. Just different titles and different roles. : )

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 23:36:15

At 1/21/05 11:08 PM, EKRegulus wrote: 1-I never asked to become a member.

I never said you did Regulus but if you were voted in would you accept or decline the offer?

2-I'm still not mad at you. I will stay neutral as long as it's possible even if you dislike me.

I don't dislike you (I'm trying to stay neutral as well), I was angry at the way you said I hate, blame, and attack the regulars all in one post.

3-If we feel like coming in this forum, entertain ourselves and discuss with other regulars then we will do it.

Jesus kid, I don't care if you post here. Why should I? This entire disagreement was started because of an earlier comment about certain individuals (that's much better) who were suddenly raising their post count. I'm not blind, I can see what's happening.

If we don't take care of the division and simply forget about it then we might apparently seem to be one group but we would still be divided.

Don't mean to burst your bubble Regulus but I'm pretty sure that's already happened.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-21 23:59:49

At 1/21/05 11:23 PM, D0GMA wrote: EK has a habit of picking fights with people just for the fuck of it. If you want to toss off at anyone over this latest round of nonsense, start there.

so that might be what I missed? *Refering to your previous post in this topic* I never realized that I was starting so many fights.

If he makes snide, deragotory comments to someone, somehow it's their fault because they made him feel the need to say it. If Recon makes general commentary at no one in particular, it's somehow his fault that EK takes them as attacks on him.

Is that how my post that started this looked like? mmm... I was pissed because it wasn't true that some members weren't doing the same but I guess that's not how I should have typed my argument. Next time I'm going to make a point, I will try to not be pissed at the same time. It might help.

At 1/21/05 11:36 PM, ReconRebel wrote: I never said you did Regulus but if you were voted in would you accept or decline the offer?

In the past, I would say yes but I changed my mind a while ago. I would decline it because I don't deserve to be in that list. It seems that I'm more trouble than anything else.

I don't dislike you (I'm trying to stay neutral as well), I was angry at the way you said I hate, blame, and attack the regulars all in one post.

It was supposed to be an argument but it ended up like an accusation because I let my emotions type the message :O
Darn, sorry, it was my mistake.

Jesus kid, I don't care if you post here. Why should I? This entire disagreement was started because of an earlier comment about certain individuals (that's much better) who were suddenly raising their post count. I'm not blind, I can see what's happening.

Not only was I off-topic (the pentalist), I also changed the subject (individuals suddendly increasing their post count). wooah... oops :)

Don't mean to burst your bubble Regulus but I'm pretty sure that's already happened.

Then what should we do about that situation?

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 18:05:24

At 1/15/05 09:37 AM, ramagi wrote: Ok time for the good news bad news post.

Good news I'm not the king, just the queen. So you could consider the robot the king, maybe, I don't and never have.

True enough. But I was speaking as though there could be only ONE true King or Queen. Yanno, plenty of rulers have ruled solo. They may TAKE a King or Queen, but they're the master of their domain.

Bad News. No matter if it is gfoxcook or MPA who ends up in the future having more Blams In my eyes there will only one true Blam King. That is Sizzler, the first to get 1337 Blams. I consider myself the Queen becuase I was the first girl to 1337 Blams. I really became The Queen,when I had 820 Blams, and passed Junon. Also since there is no female close to me, I could retire get passed for the #1 blam spot by one of you two and still be the Blam Queen.

Why is that bad news? That was an entirely different era, a different TYPE of "blam" stat. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Sizzler was teh Final Vote Blam King, or the ORIGINAL Blam King. That doesn't mean there can't be different and new Blam Kings, Blam Queens, and Blam Robots in the present and future. Under the b/p system all is different.

At 1/15/05 12:24 PM, FakeBonusStage wrote: *Searches for speech* </basted away> Sorry. ;-;

oookay...

No joking about ZAAL.
Ok then, *marks on things not to do list*. =)

Good.

Woah...I don't think he was talking about me, he said he's noticed people doing it, and I know I haven't. *Never thinks of making a joke like that again.* >_<

I HOPE he wasn't talking about you.

At 1/15/05 03:33 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:
At 1/15/05 09:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You used the past tense (2.0), but it still says 1.6 on the NGL page. Is 2.0 ready or isn't it?
Somebody hasn't been reading my NGLister thread. :-P I can't get my VPN client working here at home, so I can't gain access to my school server. So I uploaded the file at http://www.retrogade.com/nglister2.zip until I get back to school.

Gfox not posting in a thread = gfox not reading that thread, either. #;-}>

Anyway, I noticed the 2.0.1 became available on your site, so I nabbed it.

Well, how could they compile hundreds of thousands of Flash files every day? They couldn't, so they're probably going to embed some variables containing the necessary information into the PHP file. At least, that's what I'm betting on. Always gotta look at the bright side of things. ;-)

How would they, how could they, why should they?! I have no idea, man. I ain't no programmer. :::nods:::

At 1/15/05 06:06 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I dont think anyone well not anyone i know is doing what Recon seems to be pointing at, im sure if people are just spamming the bbs the mods will find them and take propper action where they see fit, oh well heh that silly recon...

Yes, but there's a difference between "just spamming the BBS"... i.e. spamming, posting in spam threads, etc. etc. etc... that will INDEED be noticed by mods and dealt with... and what Recon was talking about. That is, a specific and intentional and SUBTLE campaign to slyly boost postcount for the SOLE purpose of elevating oneself on a list that encompasses postcount. That's a no-no.

You and I and many others might think it would be NICE to hit 10k posts and have another 10k+ stat on this list, but that doesn't mean we post nonsensical crap in topics and spam shit up JUST to get to that, right? We take our time, we let it happen NATURALLY... over the course of many months of normal conversational posts and so forth. That's FINE. What Recon was talking about was nothing more than postwhoring for stat lists' sake. I hope he's wrong.

At 1/15/05 06:11 PM, Myst_Williams wrote:
At 1/15/05 06:06 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 1/15/05 09:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
. If anyone is doing what Recon says they are, please STOP IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
Huh, what is this about? I don't getwhat you 'caps'ing about?

Then you should probably read the post Xwayne was replying to, that the bit of all-caps text he quoted me as saying and you've now quoted as well.... is from. How else are you going to understand the context of a post if you're reading a quoted BIT of it? You've got to read the original post. And it's not on page 48, it's on page 47. Go back a page and read. I don't feel like explaining everything again. O_o

At 1/15/05 11:14 PM, ReconRebel wrote: That's all fine and dandy ~X~, but what if some of the people I'm reffering to happen to be mods? I highly doubt they'll ban themselves. They make stupid three or four word posts (usually in general) then turn around and ban other users for doing the exact same thing (hypocrisy at it's finest). The only way to avoid this ridiculous situation is to suck up and kiss their ass. Funny thing is people don't seem to have a problem with that.

Come on, Recon. You were talking about MODS this whole time? Who? Poxpower, Dobio, Ozcar? Who? NONE of them cares about their spot on this list, I can assure you. None of them is spamming to increase their points on this list. If any of them cared that much about their spots on this list, they'd be getting some b/p in the portal. None of them gets much, if any.

What you're talking about is a completely separate issue. The mods who do that do it because they can and because they think it's fun, they're not doing it to get ahead in a stat battle or on this list. I can guarantee you that.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 18:07:36

At 1/16/05 10:08 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 1/14/05 01:38 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: ya all the post whores are in general and some in c&c like SCD and yoink ROFL...
You sir will get a punch in the fat face.

I'm pretty sure that "ROFL" meant "j/k" but anyway... O_o

You always twist my words. You know what it meant to me, i loved it.

I wasn't trying to twist it, your words had a couple (or more) different meanings, and I was just trying to make sure you meant the one I HOPED you did. #;-}>

Hey, I was an English major. I can't help thinking that the basic denotative meaning might not be the main intended meaning of the author. Could be a hidden connotative one lurking underneath that was PRIMARY, yanno?

Yes, the temporary sink was good, because the high after it was cool.

Groovy. Gotta love the swing from low to high. Like being on an emotional rollercoaster.

No bother man, you guys keep me coming back to this site almost everyday (i was drunk yesterday so i forgot to deposit) especially all the lists here in Wi/Ht? Its quite addicting trying to better yourself.

OH NOE! THE DANGERS OF ALCOHOL. ;_;

*Hands Geefocks a hanky* Well i wont be doing it again, so i guess it was kind of important, but better here than in General i thought.

Heh. Nope. You only get one 9999th post. Well, unless a shitload of your old posts get purged all of a sudden and you drop from 10010 to 9990 or something and get to make a second 9999th post and a second 10000th post. :::nods:::

I think i will hit ten thousand blams in about 2 years, so its probably best i try and get 10k experience :)

10k exp is fine, man. Takes time but little work. Anyway, for now, the list continues as-is. For how long? We shall see.

At 1/16/05 01:26 PM, EKRegulus wrote: I knew that I would fall short if I didn't spam (I didn't) but I still hoped that the update would happen later :). Anyway, you are right. Top100 is a good start. If there is another update, I will probably pass a few people but someone like gooch (I don't remember how close he is from 10000 blams) could get a huge increase and pass me. grrr

There's (usually) another update. So fear not. Delays are inevitable, and it seems we're definitely in one of 'em right now. As long as the changes to NG await in a holding pattern, things shall remain solid as they are (except for the new web-version, of course. That's a bit of a change!)

It's good to know. mmm.. if the list is still easy to implement because the changes aren't done yet or that they don't make it more difficult for you then you will continue until the list becomes too huge (over 500 users included or less?), right? Or will you move on and only consider the doublelisted users no matter what happens? At least one thing is certain, you will switch to the doublelisted ranking. The only question is when :)

As long as liljim doesn't tell me to stop using the NG Lister program, then I will continue to make the pentalist in its full 10k+ in one-or-more stat form, yes.

But if he disallows (or prevents through profile changes) the use of any and all programs to grab data, then I'll have to make this list manually, and that's why it will be changing to a MUCH shorter form with the 2-or-more stat over 10k version. I won't have the time or patience to return full-time/every-update to manual listmaking, especially for THIS one with 5 stats per person. Too much work with a list of 100 people... and this list is well over 100 now.

bleh manually? That would a pain in the ass and we also lose cool stats like the average of a certain amount of users, the amount of users over x number, the paces during a x period of time, etc. :( Unfortunately, these lists won't include as much information as the current ones made by NG fans and statswhores :( unless Lijim (and the other admins) have a lot of surprises for us.

This list has never included that much additional info. I don't put paces into either of my lists. rankgain and VPgain have always been in the VP list (it's how NGling coded it), but... only rankgain was in THIS list until the web update I made a week ago introduced statTOTALgain as well.

But yes, I know you're referring to other listmakers' lists as well, many of which have more extra info on each line than mine do, such as Dogma's wealth of supplementary info per user's line.

We'll see about that, though, yes. Just hope for surprises. Lots and lots of good ones. Eh?

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 18:10:28

Now for some post-web-pentalist-update reaction response:

At 1/17/05 09:40 AM, ramagi wrote: I really like what you did with the list.
The color coding works really well.
It looks real nice.
I recently changed hosts for my list. I think I may do a little overhaul on how it looks if I get the time.

Thanks, ramagi. And yeah, I visited your mid-month update and I'm glad that the spasmbot host doesn't spawn multi-pop-ups like your old one did. VAST improvement. Thanks to format and j3nnica!

At 1/17/05 09:42 AM, FakeBonusStage wrote:
At 1/17/05 08:43 AM, gfoxcook wrote: http://home.houston.rr.com/gfoxcook/
Omfg gfox O_O i love you

Heh. You're welcome. #;-}>

At 1/17/05 10:42 AM, D0GMA wrote: Looks great. I particularly like that there's room for a CHG column now. The colour coding looks fine in IE for me, although I would like to see the Total column something other than white ... maybe use that purple colour for it?

That's a thought. I'm not positive purple would be readable enough for the most important number on each line, though... but perhaps I'll give it a spin later tonight for the 2nd update and see how it goes.

Denvish (whatever the hell name he's using now) mentioned something about the text on top being a bit too small, and I concur. Leave the default text at size="1", so you don't mess up the rest of the page, but change the introductory paragraphs to include a size="2" tag. Personally, I prefer align="justify", but that's just me =)

I screwed up the font tag. I got rid of it and reduced the text that looked too big on my screen with just a "-1" size change instead of using absolute sizes. It might still be a bit small for people with insanely high resolutions, but... for god's sake, people... if you're using such a high resolution, you should be using size+1 as a default in your browser like I do. You're all killing your eyes on so many sites. O_o

Anyway, tell me if you like it better now or if I should go ahead and leave the list notes text at full size. Like I said, it's 1 under full right now, and if I take that off it looks all huge and the boldface doesn't stand out anymore with my +1 default size... but I'll go ahead and switch over if you and Denvish and whoever else think it still looks too small (it's definitely bigger than it was the first day, though).

align="justify"? Just makes me think of Madonna songs. I prefer to avoid coding Madonna songs into my HTML, thankyouverymuch. #;-}>

At 1/17/05 11:29 AM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 1/17/05 08:43 AM, gfoxcook wrote: http://home.houston.rr.com/gfoxcook:
Good job. I see that the list also used to be triplelisted.

But of course. Didn't you ever wonder why the title of this thread is just "Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List"...? #;-}>

That's how it started out, before I added reviews as a category and before I split b/p apart. 3 -> 4... 4 -> 5

Checking the quadlist on page 21. At least, now I know that the total never mattered... the total of b/p pts mattered :O I remember reading a many times something about a combined stat and bumped users because the requirements weren't the same... I misundertood how it was combined. bleh

Yeah, any mention of "combined" stat getting you on the list was talking about b/p combined back in the QuadList and TripleList original days... not about the combination of ALL the stats, no. Never that.

I wouldn't survive without that list. Don't listen to Gfox, that list can change your life! :O :P

hahhahaa.

<S...a....r....c...a...s...m...>

REALLY? #;-}>

So justice kinda doesn't enter into it. And actually, I'd prefer if you weren't a blam OR post whore to get onto this list. The best ways are by exp and saves. Or reviews, as long as they're not spammy ones.
I thought that blamming was very important for the portal. You typed it yourself :)

I didn't say anything against blamming. I mean that blamming 10,000 entries is the EASIEST way to get onto this list. And usually the easiest way to do something isn't the best, yanno? So that's why I said I think the best ways are by exp and saves. They take MUCH more patience and don't involve possible spammage (like posts and reviews could).

The only thing that it really important in the portal is too vote fairly. End.
A save whore is as bad as a blam whore if he never (or rarely) votes fairly...

Nah. Because it's better to have a piece of crap movie in the portal (with a very low score, as it would have) than to have blammed a movie that deserved a 3+ score and should be seen by many people. It's like the justice system. Better to set a guilty man free (or ten of them as the saying goes) than to put an innocent man behind bars. It's that simple.

I treat flashes the same way. I'd rather give 2s to 10 movies that get blammed at 1.4 on the chance that they might be saved... than give a 0 or 1 to a movie that barely gets saved and I almost cost it its life. ;_;

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 18:16:45

At 1/17/05 12:28 PM, FakeBonusStage wrote: Well, since it seems gfox had gone mad over his new little penta-webpage I should go and check it out. Just because I love him so much. =D

Um... you already checked it out. Or at least you already replied to my post about it. O_o

Very nice work gfox. So now that it is on a website are you still going to slice it down to only double-listed? Probably yes. Well it seems you've gotten everything in order, including some very nice work hunting down all of those archieves and sorting them and such. Good job. ^_^

It's nothing to do with it being on a website. Doublelisted and up people being listed is dependent upon when the admins change NG's systems and whether they forbid NG Lister. If the list can continue as it is with NGL's help, then it will continue as it is... web version or no web version.

Yeah, hunting down the archives took a loooooooong time. But it only had to be done once, so it was worth doing. :::nods::: Thanks for appreciating that bit of work as well. Not many probably noticed it. #;-}>

At 1/17/05 01:11 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Nice list on your site GFOX, i like how that one color yellow reresents yellow haha, anyways nice job, you still going to post the list here also right?

That remains to be seen. I'm going to TRY to update both versions today, but if it ends up taking forever, I'll just do the web version. We shall see what we see when we see it.

What do you mean by yellow represents yellow? O_o

On my spreadsheet, it was actually purple for exp, blue for blams, green for saves, orange for posts, and red for reviews, but I decided that red worked better for exp on the web version, so reviews ended up yellow (which didn't work at all on a white background in Excel, but works fine on a black/darkgray background on the web).

At 1/17/05 04:30 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: I just caught wind of the site for the pentilist from another thread. And omfg! It is awesome. *Bookmarks*.

It is layed out perfectly... even I can understand it. Can you believe that, me... i fully get it. Just reading through the whole list explained things i never got before. I had no i dea wh yyou guys referred to it as the pentilist.. now i get!

Anyway, i know i said good job i nthe other thread, but i wanted to say it again, because you deserve it. Kudos!

Heh! Yeah, I read your other post and already replied, but thanks for saying it here in the actual thread for the list as well. I'm glad you appreciate/understand/enjoy the list now. Glad to hear the web version is more "user friendly" than the BBS one, too. That means it's an improvement and not just a retread.

At 1/17/05 05:54 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Damn awesome list there Gfox, it almost made me crea.... never mind. I especially like the colour codes, very smart and i didnt have a problem with the small text at all, over all very nice work, i applaud you.

Thanks, SCD. Glad it... got you off. O_o

At 1/18/05 12:35 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: gfoxcook... that site is just the cooooolest!
i really like the colors you used... really nice to look at and it looks like thejoe will be triplelisted by the next update cuz he already made 10k posts.

Heh. Thanks. Happy to hear that you enjoy it super-mucho. And yes, Joe has crossed teh 10,000 postmark. I noticed a few days ago and forged a 10k post screenie for him on my alt account (gfoxclock). #;-}>

At 1/20/05 03:28 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: The stat point amounts needed for me to be pentalisted...
saves: 1,045
reviews: 6,640
-------------
total: 15,529

posts will probably take me several years to reach....

Well, you can still quadlist with exp/blams/saves/reviews, yanno. No worries.

At 1/20/05 04:19 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: My pentalist stat requirements:

Blams: 2,788
Experience: 6,675
Saves: 7,611
Reviews: 9,967

It looks like my best bet is going to be my blams...

Yeah, either that... or you start reviewing 100+ movies a day. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 18:22:17

At 1/22/05 06:10 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I screwed up the font tag. I got rid of it and reduced the text that looked too big on my screen with just a "-1" size change instead of using absolute sizes.
Anyway, tell me if you like it better now or if I should go ahead and leave the list notes text at full size.

Looks fine now. I don't mind small text at all (and yes I know I'm probably damaging my eyes by using 1280 res - but there just isn't enough screen space for all the panels in Flash/PSP/Dreamweaver etc at lower resolutions), but it was just TOOO small.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 18:24:11

At 1/20/05 09:05 PM, MPA wrote: I can see how my " I don't mind either way, I'm on no matter what" could be thought of as selfish. I was just thinking once they've worked as long/hard as I have, they'll get back on the new list. Maybe I'm just a bit selfish and don't realize it, but this list was built on the foundation of prestige though (imo).

Yes, but it's taken a long time for a sizeable amount of the only 32 people kicked off in the quadlist->pentalist transition to get back on. And I don't relish the prospect of wiping out MANY TIMES as many people in a pentalist to doublelist-only pentalist transition, that's all.

The list is elite either way. I never said it needed to be a smaller-than-top-100 list (though it kinda ended up being that way for awhile when I cut from quadlist to pentalist... it dropped from 100+ to under 100 in that cut).

It would nice, but it'll definately take a very long time to overtake ramagi in blams, even more so now since I can't consistently average 850-900+ points a week (heavier workload this semester).

Still... you say that and then look at your rate on the top 50 blammers list. It's more than twice my blamrate. You'll be past me WELL before I'm near fixit, and while you may not catch ramagi anytime soon, you'll be #2 in blams before ya know it and can then claim either "current Blam King" (as ramagi pointed out) or... you can claim "ramagi's right hand Blam man." #;-}>

At 1/17/05 08:43 AM, gfoxcook wrote: First off...
http://home.houston.rr.com/gfoxcook/
This list transition is fully supported by the MPA Foundation. (it's put together well and the color scheme is good.)

Heh. I'm glad to have the MPAF's support on this one. :::salutes:::

At 1/20/05 10:09 PM, Crono- wrote:
At 1/17/05 08:43 AM, gfoxcook wrote: First off...

http://home.houston.rr.com/gfoxcook/
the layout and stuff for that look awesome.

Awesome. Thanks for dropping by and making a rare appearance in this thread, Crono. #;-}>

At 1/20/05 11:25 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 1/20/05 10:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote: When I made that statement the word "regulars" was posted in italics, denoting people who haven't made the cut on Red's list yet still visit this forum on a regular basis. Capice?
I thought that you meant everyone that regularly browse this forum without being a member which includes anyone in red's list, potential regulars (Alkador, seed, tom, williams, me, etc.) mods (jon , thejoe, etc) and others that aren't considered for the regulars' list like soulrifter, x-naut, syme, etc.

(cough)... except that jon is a Wi/Ht? member, not a non-member mod like Joe is.

Aside from that correction, I ain't touching this current iteration of the Recon/EKR conversation. And I would appreciate it if you guys would stop it (if it hasn't already stopped, that is... I haven't read page 49 yet).

At 1/21/05 07:47 AM, Myst_Williams wrote: I can't say whether you guys are talking about people such as me, but one thing you guys should do is if there is a problem (with me) you should tell me. Tell me if i some how angered you or said something that may be sensitivie to you etc.

I don't want to be around if I am just giving people a hard time or arn't fully welcome.

I am not saying that you guys are talking about me, but if you are... let me know.

Do you consider yourself a spammer? If not, then no, what they were talking about doesn't apply to you. This all started due to Recon saying people were spamming to increase their total on this list and pass people in ranking via postcount strength. Your posts are under 2000, and I've never noticed you spamming (on Wi/Ht? at least), so... I think you don't need to worry, okay? Recon wasn't condemning all new people around here, just the ones who post way too often.

Now... on to the rest of page 49... oy vey. :::ignoring huge mess of flames:::

I'd delete them, but I've got enough work to do tonight and I simply want to get this topic NEAR page 50 so I can post the list on a fresh page. So please, cut this shit out, please? People? Please? Eh? Wot? Huh? #;-}>

Seriously. Respond to my posts and talk about the pentalist or something to do with that. And if you want to bring up the SERIOUS issue of people abusing postcount to get ahead in this list as Recon originally did.... that's a valid topic, but it obviously leads to nothing but touchy-touchy flamewarbait between members and regulars and posters and noobs. It's not cool.

If anyone (Recon or otherwise) thinks they know of a specific person who is posting (or reviewing) for no other reason than to get on this list or advance their position on this list... NO OTHER REASON mind you. It's okay to do those things in the COURSE of normal posting... anyway, if you think you know of such a person, and can provide me with LINKS to proof, then please e-mail me such info in private. Okay? Deal.

Now... Let it end. Because even though I want us to get to the next page before I get the update ready tonight, I will not hesitate to delete any further posts that sound antagonistic that are made AFTER THIS POST, as many of the posts on page 49 and even 48 have sounded...

Egad. O_o

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 18:35:32

At 1/22/05 06:24 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Comforting me. lol.

Ah... ya okay. I don't see myself as a spammer either. I rarely post in the Genral unless its for Immortals. I don't see why he needs to complain though. If it bugs him so much, then he can leave. And if people were not following rules or not keeping to the task, you, or another mod, could delete their spamming and/or ban them. So it really isn't his place to bitch.

Anyway, no more of this. I don't want to tick ya off. : )

I think it has all died down now anyways. No one has said anything about it really since last night. Or at least i havn't read anything too new about it.

P.S. Do you know how to calculate how many days it would take me to get to LVL 14. I figure something like 300 days, but i was just making upo numbers and estimating, i am not really sure how to determine. Can someone give me a more accurate number?

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 21:51:45

Web PentaList Mark II
Saturday, January 22nd, 2005
CONGRATS, JOE! I'm very happy to see him join ramagi, Nemesis, and
alex in the most elite area of the list (for now, of course). Now... on to the : list stats, list additions, double/triplelist section, and the list update itself:

So does this mean that nemesis is triplelisted too??? i'm confused.. anyway, i really like this list... that MPA is going to pass my ass.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 22:08:25

At 1/22/05 06:35 PM, Myst_Williams wrote:
P.S. Do you know how to calculate how many days it would take me to get to LVL 14.

If anyone else wants to work out the length of time it will take to make a level:

T = Target level's XP requirement after HT makes his (their) deposit ... look someone up who is one level below your target.
C = Your current XP after making your deposit.
G = Actual gain per day on target level (see table).

(T-C)/G = days to reach level

T - G
10 - 9.50
11 - 9.05
12 - 8.55
13 - 8.10
14 - 7.60
15 - 7.15
16 - 6.70
17 - 6.20
18 - 5.75
19 - 5.25
20 - 4.75
21 - 4.25
22 - 3.80
23 - 3.35
24 - 2.85
25 - 2.40
26 - 1.90
27 - 1.45
28 - 0.95
29 - 0.50

T is 4719 for level 14 right now. Presuming HT has already depositted today:

(4719 - 2160) / 7.60 = 336.71

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 22:27:47

At 1/22/05 10:08 PM, D0GMA wrote: (4719 - 2160) / 7.60 = 336.71

Thanks Dogma.. that is pretty close to what i cam up with, but i didn't take into consideration the lead guy continuing to deposit also.

See you this time next year : P

I wish there was others to deposit if you were super dedicated, i want lvl 14 so bad!!!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 22:32:42

At 1/22/05 10:27 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Thanks Dogma.. that is pretty close to what i cam up with, but i didn't take into consideration the lead guy continuing to deposit also.

You can also use NeMeSiSM66's Experience Calculator. I've got a copy here: http://www.jfsoftware.com/images/ExpCalc.zip

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 22:33:15

PRE-LIST CATCHUP:

At 1/22/05 06:22 PM, Denvish wrote:
At 1/22/05 06:10 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I screwed up the font tag. I got rid of it and reduced the text that looked too big on my screen with just a "-1" size change instead of using absolute sizes.
Anyway, tell me if you like it better now or if I should go ahead and leave the list notes text at full size.
Looks fine now. I don't mind small text at all (and yes I know I'm probably damaging my eyes by using 1280 res - but there just isn't enough screen space for all the panels in Flash/PSP/Dreamweaver etc at lower resolutions), but it was just TOOO small.

Awesome, glad to hear it. I gotta do the ol' ctrl-mousewheel font-size-changing trick to see how the page looks on IE and on Firefox for people who don't have the default size at +1, so... it's a pain sometimes and I get lazy. What looked perfectly good-sized to me... was too small to most of you guys, especially with such high resolutions... so I'm glad to hear that the in-between compromise size works for you.

And BTW, I wasn't chastising anyone for using a high res. I used to use the one right under 1280 (1152 or whatever) back when I had a 19 inch monitor. When that burned out and I had to revert to my old 17 inch monitor I reverted to 1024x768. Mostly for my gf, who has bad eyesight, and even with her glasses strains to make out super-tiny text.

No, I was mostly commenting on the fact that IMO, anyone with a resolution 1024 or higher should be using +1 fontsize in their browser(s). #;-}> I fully understand the need to have more windows and tabs and so forth fitting on the screen at once. I miss my old resolution from time to time for that very reason. :::nods:::

At 1/22/05 06:35 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Ah... ya okay. I don't see myself as a spammer either. I rarely post in the Genral unless its for Immortals.

So if you ain't a spammer, don't worry about someone complaining about people spamming to get high up on this list, eh? Common sense, man. #;-}>

I don't see why he needs to complain though. If it bugs him so much, then he can leave. And if people were not following rules or not keeping to the task, you, or another mod, could delete their spamming and/or ban them. So it really isn't his place to bitch.

The top posters list got shut down due to too many people spamming (both in and outside of the topic, but mostly IN it... just talking and talking and talking about postcount and their spot on the list and ETC.ETC.ETC.). Recon was simply expressing his feeling that some people are doing the same thing now to get ahead on THIS list. Whenever the medium for discussion (posts) matches the vehicle for stat-increase (postcount), there IS potential for abuse. His concerns, thus, are not just him "complaining" for no reason. It shouldn't have become this huge page-long issue, though. And that's why I said to take it to e-mail with me if anyone has proof of anyone abusing the BBS solely for list-gain. That's my last word on the subject in here (for now). So any more posts about this, even if only a PART of them... are going to be deleted. Make sure you don't write a big post about various things and then also talk about this issue, because the whole post will be going down the tubes. I can't edit posts.

At 1/22/05 09:51 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote:
I'm very happy to see him join ramagi, Nemesis, and alex
So does this mean that nemesis is triplelisted too??? i'm confused.. anyway, i really like this list... that MPA is going to pass my ass.

It means that you're a naughty naughty boy for sneaking a peak at the list before I posted about it! I meant to type BILA instead of nemesis, of course. Thanks for finding that before I posted, because now I've fixed it before it was too late (on the BBS, at least... never too late on the web, of course).

At 1/22/05 10:10 PM, KlBA wrote:
At 1/22/05 06:10 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Heh. You're welcome. #;-}>
It may be the fake one, but i was posting on that account ;), so yeah it was a bonus post :D

Oh, so that's what happened. I was wondering why the same account that said THAT later said it was posting about the list for the first time. O_O

You crazy account/name-sharing bastards. Please let the madness end. (sob)

At 1/22/05 10:27 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: I wish there was others to deposit if you were super dedicated, i want lvl 14 so bad!!!

Ugh! That pipe is the ugliest level icon. I can't believe you can't wait till you get it. o_o :::shuddering:::

Anywho... it won't be all that long. Nothing gets TOO hard until 15-16-17 etc. right now. Eventually 10-11-12 will be insanely hard, though. Enjoy the semi-madness while it lasts. It'll be full-on madness in another year if the exp/level system doesn't change.

Now, time for the list, at long last:

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 22:35:19

WEB VERSION: http://home.houston.rr.com/gfoxcook/

History of the Quad/PentaList: This list began on November 27th, 2003 in an attempt to rank all Newgrounds users with experience, blam/protect, and/or post counts above 10,000. On January 6th, 2004 it expanded to include reviews despite no one being near 10,000 reviews as of that time. Finally, that QuadList format switched to the current PentaList format on August 8th, 2004: b/p was split into separate blam and save counts henceforth. Thus, a list of people with exp, blam, save, post, and/or review counts above 10,000 was solidified.

This is the first pentalist update in which NOT ONE of the 32 original bumped people has rejoined the list (so we're stuck with 14 back overall and 18 remaining off the list). So... no welcome back section, sadly. There are, however, five new additions: welcome to LemonClock_X, FIGMENTUM, ZeroAsALimit, AlastorTheDevil, and Hypocrite/BananaBread_Muffin. Clarification: I've nudged our own Mr_James (aka FIGMENTUM) up to 10k in blams even though he's just passed 9900. He IS active and since each full update of this list COULD be the last (see the January 12th BBS update notes for details), I don't want to assume that I positively WILL be able to update this full-version of the pentalist come February 5th and then find out I can't... and that James is forever stranded off it. So there ya go.

No new doublelistings to report, but one triplelisting has occurred: TheJoe324 (currently going by DuranDuran) has hit 10k posts and along with his 10k exp and 10k exp he is now in unique 3x territory (everyone else is exp/blams/saves). CONGRATS, JOE! I'm very happy to see him join ramagi, bila, and alex in the most elite area of the list (for now, of course). Now... on to the list stats, list additions, double/triplelist section, and the list update itself:

COMBINED Stat Totals, (Percentages), and [Averages]
(E = Exp, B = Blams, S = Saves, P = Posts, R = Reviews, T = TOTAL)
Full-List E: 1,524,700 (37.78%) [9297 exp]
Full-List B: 1,375,318 (34.07%) [8386 blams]
Full-List S: 0,616,545 (15.28%) [3759 saves]
Full-List P: 0,459,083 (11.37%) [2799 posts]
Full-List R: 0,060,508 (01.50%) [369 reviews]
Full-List T: 4,036,154 [24,611 points per person]

List entry due to exp (1): LemonClock_X
List entry due to blams (1): FIGMENTUM
List entry due to saves (0): N/A
List entry due to posts (3): ZeroAsALimit, AlastorTheDevil, BananaBread_Muffin
List entry due to reviews (0): N/A

Doublelisted people (25 total):
gfoxcook (blams, saves)
Recon_Rebel (blams, saves)
fixit (blams, saves)
thisisasignin (blams, saves)
leeboy105 (blams, saves)
D0GMA (blams, saves)
YoinK (exp, blams)
MPA (blams, saves)
Crono- (blams, saves)
RyoHahn (blams, saves)
XwaynecoltX (blams, reviews)
NemesisM66 (exp, blams)
biteme2514 (blams, posts)
Captain_Bob (exp, blams)
_altr_ (exp, blams)
poxpower (exp, posts)
Stormwarden (exp, blams)
Shrapnel (exp, posts)
Wylo (exp, blams)
staphita (exp, blams)
dl_Monk (exp, blams)
nimmer (exp, blams)
DrMSM (exp, blams)
format (exp, posts)
Tanner (exp, posts)

Triplelisted people (4 total, 1 new):
ramagi (exp, blams, saves)
bila (exp, blams, saves)
TheJoe324 [NEW] (exp, blams, posts)
alexsmolik (exp, blams, saves)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 22:39:03

January 22 2005
Rank - Exp - Blams - Saves - Posts - Reviews -- Total | Username
==================================================
001.) 12570 - 37459 - 18824 - 04070 - 01000 - 73923 | ramagi
002.) 08260 - 30500 - 20250 - 07700 - 00545 - 67255 | gfoxcook
003.) 09010 - 27317 - 14285 - 07568 - 00058 - 58238 | Recon_Rebel
004.) 12198 - 26964 - 14965 - 00360 - 00651 - 55138 | Bila +2
005.) 10408 - 26195 - 08267 - 10041 - 00044 - 54955 | TheJoe324
006.) 05395 - 33402 - 16101 - 00005 - 00001 - 54904 | fixit -2
007.) 10700 - 22967 - 11129 - 08254 - 00158 - 53208 | alexsmolik
008.) 07557 - 21166 - 11398 - 08689 - 00080 - 48890 | thisisasignin
009.) 07630 - 23767 - 10732 - 04697 - 00113 - 46939 | leeboy105 +1
010.) 06525 - 25963 - 10538 - 03773 - 00137 - 46936 | D0GMA -1
011.) 13008 - 18865 - 09030 - 02200 - 03480 - 46583 | YoinK
012.) 05190 - 28256 - 10358 - 02623 - 00066 - 46493 | MPA
013.) 08410 - 24750 - 10057 - 01430 - 00186 - 44833 | Crono-
014.) 09420 - 18725 - 13559 - 02787 - 00148 - 44639 | RyoHahn
015.) 08480 - 10335 - 07078 - 07785 - 10121 - 43799 | XwaynecoltX
016.) 16370 - 19268 - 06835 - 00452 - 00017 - 42942 | NemesisM66
017.) 06635 - 16972 - 08268 - 10905 - 00100 - 42880 | biteme2514
018.) 13432 - 14936 - 07053 - 04753 - 00042 - 40216 | Captain_Bob
019.) 13495 - 14476 - 06716 - 03454 - 00138 - 38279 | _altr_
020.) 10891 - 07092 - 06048 - 13200 - 00058 - 37289 | poxpower +1
021.) 08270 - 19663 - 08610 - 00668 - 00043 - 37254 | chaotic1 -1
022.) 06450 - 15276 - 06701 - 00690 - 06816 - 35933 | kwas71kck +3
023.) 07160 - 18370 - 08312 - 00542 - 01485 - 35869 | X-Naut +5
024.) 07946 - 18971 - 07668 - 00694 - 00195 - 35474 | moongod +3
025.) 09010 - 14017 - 06607 - 05495 - 00330 - 35459 | _lightning_ -3
026.) 11839 - 14506 - 06962 - 01807 - 00211 - 35325 | Stormwarden -3
027.) 05235 - 19543 - 06699 - 01487 - 02097 - 35061 | Artificial -3
028.) 07720 - 15173 - 08606 - 03203 - 00320 - 35022 | XkwiziTOnE -2
029.) 18299 - 01114 - 00776 - 14255 - 00322 - 34766 | Shrapnel
030.) 10529 - 16797 - 06870 - 00020 - 00007 - 34223 | Wylo +1
031.) 04970 - 19163 - 06555 - 03182 - 00036 - 33906 | IKRU -1
032.) 06000 - 17609 - 07266 - 02013 - 00353 - 33241 | Denvish
033.) 05645 - 19419 - 07373 - 00202 - 00002 - 32641 | Syme
034.) 04724 - 19906 - 06736 - 00276 - 00008 - 31650 | Nijsse
035.) 05390 - 18697 - 07198 - 00043 - 00285 - 31613 | good_guy_o +3
036.) 03690 - 20209 - 05330 - 02078 - 00123 - 31430 | IAmNone +1
037.) 12463 - 12399 - 05723 - 00263 - 00103 - 30951 | staphita +5
038.) 07215 - 14433 - 05685 - 03260 - 00186 - 30779 | wismty +1
039.) 13340 - 10723 - 05131 - 01329 - 00101 - 30624 | dl_Monk -4
040.) 10390 - 14609 - 04581 - 00951 - 00083 - 30614 | nimmer
041.) 11593 - 10723 - 08222 - 00007 - 00038 - 30583 | DrMSM -5
042.) 02770 - 14891 - 05340 - 06768 - 00260 - 30029 | BonusStage +5
043.) 11598 - 03043 - 02686 - 12109 - 00537 - 29973 | format -2
044.) 04260 - 17382 - 06763 - 01172 - 00013 - 29590 | Qwoxyl +2
045.) 03480 - 14607 - 03404 - 08047 - 00002 - 29540 | QuikFox +3
046.) 06425 - 06662 - 04159 - 11777 - 00498 - 29521 | HeadBanger -3
047.) 04910 - 12702 - 04652 - 06727 - 00346 - 29337 | BVBG -3
048.) 04355 - 11716 - 03679 - 05825 - 03660 - 29235 | j00bie +3
049.) 07710 - 13924 - 07245 - 00091 - 00019 - 28989 | Rabindarath -4
050.) 10730 - 00463 - 00221 - 16954 - 00049 - 28417 | Tanner -1

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-01-22 22:40:06

January 22 2005
Rank - Exp - Blams - Saves - Posts - Reviews -- Total | Username
==================================================
051.) 07150 - 14680 - 05985 - 00543 - 00029 - 28387 | Mr_Snrub -1
052.) 07415 - 00090 - 19036 - 01613 - 00025 - 28179 | Toocool100
053.) 05265 - 11943 - 05241 - 04560 - 01000 - 28009 | carmelhadinosaur +2
054.) 05915 - 12116 - 06422 - 03442 - 00023 - 27918 | stafffighter -1
055.) 13918 - 07086 - 03928 - 02677 - 00022 - 27631 | HAQnSPITT -1
056.) 06820 - 02429 - 01021 - 17137 - 00098 - 27505 | Ozcar +2
057.) 06315 - 14912 - 05211 - 01021 - 00029 - 27488 | LockClock -1
058.) 12300 - 03962 - 01860 - 04631 - 04612 - 27365 | mi4_real_2001 -1
059.) 03470 - 16899 - 05680 - 00992 - 00156 - 27197 | SevenStar +1
060.) 08720 - 12574 - 05421 - 00010 - 00110 - 26835 | pingpong08 -1
061.) 07090 - 12897 - 06667 - 00086 - 00029 - 26769 | alhill
062.) 04750 - 10652 - 03683 - 06842 - 00313 - 26240 | Rabid-Echidna
063.) 03910 - 12305 - 04012 - 05204 - 00521 - 25952 | Swive +1
064.) 06925 - 10000 - 04493 - 04432 - 00016 - 25866 | FIGMENTUM +97
065.) 04750 - 12813 - 03917 - 03700 - 00272 - 25452 | -Mazza-
066.) 07530 - 03308 - 01724 - 12809 - 00080 - 25451 | Dobio -3
067.) 03610 - 15147 - 04661 - 01744 - 00088 - 25250 | Foxphere
068.) 14577 - 06314 - 03257 - 00056 - 00606 - 24810 | innphernoe -2
069.) 13472 - 05961 - 03832 - 00059 - 00688 - 24012 | UND -1
070.) 14120 - 04601 - 01950 - 01144 - 02140 - 23955 | EVIL-C -1
071.) 05490 - 13034 - 04690 - 00397 - 00196 - 23807 | TimScheff
072.) 04385 - 13190 - 04682 - 00289 - 00738 - 23284 | RoweNuts +1
073.) 05995 - 04337 - 01842 - 10147 - 00788 - 23109 | bumcheekcity -3
074.) 03080 - 13378 - 03909 - 02432 - 00018 - 22817 | BeFell +2
075.) 04950 - 12399 - 04631 - 00768 - 00064 - 22812 | Hermannator -3
076.) 15748 - 04727 - 01749 - 00106 - 00021 - 22351 | Narcissus -2
077.) 06980 - 10069 - 05171 - 00000 - 00125 - 22345 | bmxgamer -2
078.) 12773 - 01364 - 00869 - 07104 - 00075 - 22185 | iLLiCit_JmBd -1
079.) 05985 - 10358 - 05578 - 00000 - 00147 - 22068 | Seraphius -1
080.) 04460 - 03879 - 01506 - 11670 - 00079 - 21594 | red_skunk -1
081.) 04520 - 12859 - 04058 - 00001 - 00000 - 21438 | Orcmors +2
082.) 04880 - 10717 - 04242 - 01139 - 00217 - 21195 | Shpouiten -2
083.) 10956 - 03359 - 01442 - 00924 - 04246 - 20927 | RyanAn -2
084.) 03365 - 11580 - 04021 - 01788 - 00106 - 20860 | EKRegulus +13
085.) 13682 - 03144 - 03244 - 00384 - 00280 - 20734 | agent66 -3
086.) 11040 - 06284 - 01992 - 01054 - 00213 - 20583 | pimpmasterkdog -2
087.) 04060 - 10095 - 02432 - 03715 - 00254 - 20556 | SPG -1
088.) 12270 - 06529 - 01549 - 00018 - 00144 - 20510 | Nostrant -3
089.) 04420 - 11511 - 04436 - 00002 - 00022 - 20391 | AZPunisher +3
090.) 04290 - 12688 - 02933 - 00334 - 00066 - 20311 | jujmcint
091.) 13995 - 01904 - 01353 - 02452 - 00512 - 20216 | DaFreaK_B_ -3
092.) 14201 - 01226 - 00409 - 04308 - 00025 - 20169 | Vash -5
093.) 18536 - 00505 - 00410 - 00700 - 00000 - 20151 | humantarget52 -4
094.) 11655 - 00814 - 00353 - 07040 - 00249 - 20111 | DingleberryClock +1
095.) 04075 - 10992 - 04767 - 00213 - 00037 - 20084 | ouandyoi -1
096.) 13480 - 03753 - 02700 - 00022 - 00009 - 19964 | Tanukitsune -5
097.) 14268 - 04071 - 01571 - 00012 - 00000 - 19922 | Junon -4
098.) 18224 - 00277 - 00063 - 01068 - 00119 - 19751 | -bomb- -2
099.) 18516 - 00416 - 00603 - 00100 - 00000 - 19635 | Pimp -1
100.) 02270 - 12529 - 04298 - 00233 - 00045 - 19375 | _Newt -1

BBS Signature