00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

542,867 Views | 5,452 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-20 04:11:27

At 6/20/08 03:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/19/08 10:40 PM, Molotov wrote: When is an update on the Pentalist gonna happen. =P git off your ass Greg.
It wasn't that long ago

I didn't know about that one i was still looking at this one

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-20 08:26:13

At 6/19/08 10:57 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/18/08 03:19 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/17/08 07:24 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Uh... actually, I happen to be fairly undressed at the moment, but... yeah. Everything besides that. RIGHT ON.
"In a state of undress" is bound to mean that you're all dressed up for something, surely.
Well, I suppose ANY state of dress OR undress is... appropriate clothing or lack thereof for SOME situation, event, or activity, yes...

And it's just a question of what, really. Hot tub?

All this talk of teh sexes between you and Bonus... makes me feel left out. Meh, avoiding her brothers coming into the house when we're 'taking a risk' can be fun, but not as much fun as the in car hi-jinx of Bonus :P
LOL! Yeah. In car sex is fun. But not as much fun as on a blanket in the fucking park near her house.

Done the in car thing only twice (at an airport parking lot, meeting her on her way out of the country and back in with her family on a trip... it beat using the public toilets, let me tell you!).

Sex in the car is difficult for my hatchback. They don't make them with a view to 'Long legged owners trying to sex up their girlfriends within' Fortunately, the suspension is certainly up to it!

Sex in the shower is great fun, so long as you can keep your balance, let me tell you.

At 6/19/08 07:01 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/9/08 01:19 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
He's a robot?
The real question is... WHO ISN'T?

Goto 10 Error.

At 6/11/08 08:20 AM, Coop83 wrote: Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Casualty rocking harder than ever!
.....To Slayer?
We're playing for England...
We're playing this song!
We're singing for England...
Arrivederci, it's one-on-one.

-New Order

Thank fuck it's not Slayer, as I think they are probably the second worst band in the world. Guitar Hero III has a lot to answer for, by putting such shite on the setlist!

At 6/20/08 04:11 AM, Molotov wrote:
At 6/20/08 03:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: It wasn't that long ago
I didn't know about that one i was still looking at this one

Ah, the big gfox's last update. Now we've got Bahamut taking over the list, the updates will be back with some regularity again :)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-20 16:48:00

At 6/19/08 07:01 PM, Bahamut wrote: I'm afraid the only PC games I will ever play are Battlezone, Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 and Team Fortress 2 (whenever I'm in London).

...And add Tomb Raider III to the list as well. I know I've got it on the PS1 already, but due to certain things the PS1 version can't do, I wish to get the PC version so I can easily record stuff on it and upload it to YouTube. When it's done, I'll put the videos on my news post.

At 6/19/08 10:38 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/18/08 02:51 AM, BonusStage wrote: I PUT LINKS IN GREG IN CASE YOU READ ONLY DURING THE QUOTE SCREEN :P
OMG, I WISH BAHAMUT WOULD LEARN TO DO THAT.

What now? :o

At 6/19/08 10:40 PM, Molotov wrote: When is an update on the Pentalist gonna happen. =P git off your ass Greg.

I lol'd

At 6/19/08 10:45 PM, ramagi wrote:
I sent him a bribe not to.

Hence why I'm now the one making the updates. ;)

At 6/19/08 10:57 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/19/08 07:01 PM, Bahamut wrote: He's a robot?
The real question is... WHO ISN'T?

Someone else? XD

Yeah it was. >:(
FUCK! My worst fears confirmed.

I'm glad those days are over. :P

Yes, but do you REALLY need me to reply to that PM? If so, I'll reply to it whenever I'm bothered to.
shrugs::: I don't even remember what it was about, except I prolly mentioned the movies of yours I'm planning to review soon

No, it was about my pentalist updates.

Because I felt like changing my Mii character on the game to see what the giant Father Ted Luigi statue would look like.
So... weird... but I guess that makes more sense. And yes, the giant Luigi/Mario statures are fun with other Mii-heads on 'em, yes yes.

But can I end up playing against yer actual Mii this way too, or only Ted? ;_;

Should be other Mii characters as well. You HAVE added my Mario Kart Wii number.

And Dream Theater's Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence (42 minutes). Yes, it's short compared to those songs, but STILL!
Heh.

Super long, but still awesome! Since Dream Theater are supposed to be on the new Guitar Hero game, maybe their 42 minute epic will be on it? XD

5. Somewhere in Time
4. Powerslave
3. Piece of Mind
2. Iron Maiden
1. The Number of the Beast
Well, I've got myself #1 and #4. If I ever buy another Iron Maiden album, I'll make sure to look into yer silver and bronze choices first. If you consider them better than Powerslave, they MUST be damned good.

Piece of Mind has THE TROOPER and FLIGHT OF ICARUS! You should know The Trooper, but Flight of Icarus is epic! I prefer it over The Trooper. Other great tracks on the album are Where Eagles Dare, Revelations, Die With Your Boots On and To Tame a Land.

And what does the self titled album have? Brilliant guitar work! Listen to Remember Tomorrow and Strange World and you'll be amazed! There's the great instrumental Transylvania, the song Iron Maiden and the epic Phantom of the Opera.

Seriously, get them both ASAP! ;)

I don't think she was there. I'm pretty sure she had less than 10k EXP on your final update.
... ohhhh yeah.

Redfox/skatergirl was on the special 842-member 1x10k+ list I posted as a goodbye present, not the actual main 2x10k+ pentalist.

NEVERMIND, THEN. I forgot that little fact right there. #;-}>

YES! I WON!

Ever seen my head explode?
In a flash or for teh reals? What do you think? #;-}>

A flash. Of course not for real, because we've not met each other in real life.

...Say, shouldn't my head explode after listening to Van Halen's Eruption over 50 times?
Only if the volume's set to 11. Otherwise, you should be fine, as the vibrations in your brain will be perfectly set at the right frequency to maintain cranial integrity. Eddie Van Halen made sure of that during the recording sessions.

I guess I haven't got the volume on my speakers high enough. XP

I'm afraid the only PC games I will ever play are Battlezone, Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 and Team Fortress 2 (whenever I'm in London).
Well, Team Fortress 2 is one of the three occupants of the Orange Box, man. So sounds like we could play TF2 sometime when you're in London once July rolls around, then. #;-}>

I'm there on 4th and 5th July. 6th July I'll be heading back home. And I know 4th July is Independence Day.

What bribe was that, love?

Not sure, but she never bribed me and that's why I'm doing the updates now.

At 6/20/08 08:26 AM, Coop83 wrote: Thank fuck it's not Slayer, as I think they are probably the second worst band in the world. Guitar Hero III has a lot to answer for, by putting such shite on the setlist!

What is so bad about Slayer? :(

At 6/20/08 04:11 AM, Molotov wrote: I didn't know about that one i was still looking at this one
Ah, the big gfox's last update. Now we've got Bahamut taking over the list, the updates will be back with some regularity again :)

Indeed. The next update will be on 28th June, so Molotov better remember to check my site rather than gfox's. :P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-21 06:34:33

At 6/20/08 04:48 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/20/08 08:26 AM, Coop83 wrote: Thank fuck it's not Slayer, as I think they are probably the second worst band in the world. Guitar Hero III has a lot to answer for, by putting such shite on the setlist!
What is so bad about Slayer? :(

I know this all stems from Guitar Hero, but when I hear a tune (and I use the term loosely here), I expect the instruments to play in time with one another - parts of Raining Blood, the drummer just goes off and does his own thing, while the guitars are still playing. It distracts me from my timing in GH3, because I've got a decent ear for

In my opinion, it's just white noise, which I can really do without in my life. However, my perfectionism shows through and I really want to get 5 stars for every song on GH3.

At 6/20/08 07:35 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 6/19/08 10:38 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I know the truth. Crom is Hillary's fucking campaign manager. FUCK HIM.
hahahah, that guy is a weirdo....

Oh, so he's the guy who went and wrote 'vice' over all of those "Hilary for President '08" campaign posters :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-22 04:08:37

At 6/20/08 04:11 AM, Molotov wrote: I didn't know about that one i was still looking at this one

Heh... well, A) make sure to start looking at that one and forget about this one. #;-}> Unless you want to look at old archived lists, of course.

and...

B) if you'd just gone back one page in this thread, you woulda found Bahamut posting about his first update being posted, and then a buncha us replying to that. We've just wandered off into happy conversation land on this page, that's all. #;-}>

Some things never change.

At 6/20/08 08:26 AM, Coop83 wrote: And it's just a question of what, really. Hot tub?

Don't got one, but... it's the thought that counts? ... or... not, in this case. (sniff)

Done the in car thing only twice (at an airport parking lot, meeting her on her way out of the country and back in with her family on a trip... it beat using the public toilets, let me tell you!).
Sex in the car is difficult for my hatchback. They don't make them with a view to 'Long legged owners trying to sex up their girlfriends within' Fortunately, the suspension is certainly up to it!

heh! Well, I was referring to my mom's old 1987 Chevrolet Suburban. #;-}>

Sex in the shower is great fun, so long as you can keep your balance, let me tell you.

ANTI-SLIP MAT FTW.

Goto 10 Error.

ROBUTS.

We're playing for England...
We're playing this song!
We're singing for England...
Arrivederci, it's one-on-one.
Thank fuck it's not Slayer, as I think they are probably the second worst band in the world. Guitar Hero III has a lot to answer for, by putting such shite on the setlist!

New Order and Slayer... couldn't be further from each other. OR COULD THEY (gasp)

I won't comment, as the song on GH3 is the only song of theirs I'm all that familiar with.

YEAH.

Teh gfox had fallen to a "once every 15 month" update schedule. What a slacker!

At 6/20/08 04:48 PM, Bahamut wrote: ...And add Tomb Raider III to the list as well. I know I've got it on the PS1 already, but due to certain things the PS1 version can't do, I wish to get the PC version so I can easily record stuff on it and upload it to YouTube. When it's done, I'll put the videos on my news post.

But that's not got teh online multiplayer, does it? ;_;

At 6/19/08 10:38 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/18/08 02:51 AM, BonusStage wrote: I PUT LINKS IN GREG IN CASE YOU READ ONLY DURING THE QUOTE SCREEN :P

Warn me before you start replying to my quotes that there are links (either NG or non-NG, doesn't matter) in your post...

See, youse guys always use actual link labels. Whereas teh gfox always posts links in their naked native form. So if you quote one of my posts, you'll notice the link due to the full URL being in the text, when you get to that part of the post, if you're reading my posts via replying to the quotes.

But I always miss you guyz' quotes because you all (ALL OF YOU... Coop, Baha, Bonus... and others) do teh silly non-URL linking. ;_;

I lol'd

heh.

At 6/19/08 10:45 PM, ramagi wrote: I sent him a bribe not to.

Be careful.... she'll bribe you next!

The days of my tyrannical listupdatery? I'm hurt, dragonboy. ;_;

No, it was about my pentalist updates.

Oh, okay. No worries, then... no worries attal.

Should be other Mii characters as well. You HAVE added my Mario Kart Wii number.

Course. That's what I was doing when I discovered we weren't fully "registered" yet.

Super long, but still awesome! Since Dream Theater are supposed to be on the new Guitar Hero game, maybe their 42 minute epic will be on it? XD

Hold out hope if you like, but I doubt it. #;-}>

Well, I've got myself #1 and #4. If I ever buy another Iron Maiden album, I'll make sure to look into yer silver and bronze choices first. If you consider them better than Powerslave, they MUST be damned good.
Piece of Mind has THE TROOPER and FLIGHT OF ICARUS! You should know The Trooper, but Flight of Icarus is epic! I prefer it over The Trooper. Other great tracks on the album are Where Eagles Dare, Revelations, Die With Your Boots On and To Tame a Land.

I might know either, but I don't know what they sound like offhand. There's so many damned songs I know that I don't have connected to the title of the song in me mind, yanno?

And what does the self titled album have? Brilliant guitar work! Listen to Remember Tomorrow and Strange World and you'll be amazed! There's the great instrumental Transylvania, the song Iron Maiden and the epic Phantom of the Opera.

We'll see. With the new computer + teh computer games for it, I've cut out buying music for months now. When I return to teh CD buying, I'll consider it.

YES! I WON!

We both won, damnit. I was right that the user was listed on my final update... but you were right that it wasn't on the 2x verison, only on the 1x version. #;-}>

A flash. Of course not for real, because we've not met each other in real life.

heh.

...Say, shouldn't my head explode after listening to Van Halen's Eruption over 50 times?
Only if the volume's set to 11. Otherwise, you should be fine, as the vibrations in your brain will be perfectly set at the right frequency to maintain cranial integrity. Eddie Van Halen made sure of that during the recording sessions.

Yes. You've got to go to 11 if you want Eruption to actually cause a brain overflow.

Well, Team Fortress 2 is one of the three occupants of the Orange Box, man. So sounds like we could play TF2 sometime when you're in London once July rolls around, then. #;-}>
I'm there on 4th and 5th July. 6th July I'll be heading back home. And I know 4th July is Independence Day.

And I'll be opening TEH ORANGE BOX and installing it on June 30, so... it's a date. #;-}>

I'm still waiting on it. ;_;

Indeed. The next update will be on 28th June, so Molotov better remember to check my site rather than gfox's. :P

heh. I think now... he will.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-22 04:39:44

At 6/20/08 07:35 PM, BonusStage wrote: POSSIBLY PWNT

Don't get TOO excited, my boy. Only I am allowed to pwn teh Bahamut. YOU NOT ALLOWED. You hurted his feelings for real last time you tried. ;_;

I am crafty, to the gfox

If a fox finds you crafty, then crafty you must truly be.

That'll take some time to get through. Save 'em for the afterlife. We'll have more time to do shit and waste even more time then than we do now.
We could play brawl on 200 inch screens while laying in clouds for hours :D

Sounds like a plan.

Greg's hell ends up being constant scheduled meetings, appointments, errands, and so forth:::
Ohhhh, daily life eh ;)

A little worse than that, I should hope. O_O

Total, yep.
Yep. I can get like.... uh.... 60 games for it instead of 3 or 4. #;-}>
you like 6's so much, stop exaggerating and say 36 games ;).

... I might have said 50 just as easily as 60, dude... don't read so much into it. If I'd said 60 instead of 6, then yes, I have a 6 addiction problem. #;-}>

160 bucks only buys 36 wii virtual channel games? If so, then that's an average of.... 4.44 bucks a game... hmmm... I guess it doesn't buy as much as I thought, then. ;_;

My estimate would make them cost 2.66 bucks a game, which is... impossible. Unless they do go through with the Gameboy/Gameboy colour plans we talk about later in teh postings, of course.

HEY MAN, HEY, OK I DON'T CARE OK MAN, YOU JUST LOVE THESE HUGE POSTS BUT I'M JUST LOVIN MY ONE LINERS, ONLY ONE LINERS ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Okay. Then why don't you post one-liners in response to my huge posts?

I do read them :'(

I BELIEVE YOU.

cliche nintendo games

So Mario and Zelda and so forth games are cliched...

is that because you find the actual plots, characters, or gameplay cliched?

Or are you just implying that because there's like 10 or 20 of those games... Nintendo is overdoing it a bit? #;-}>

gb and gbc should be worth like 200/300 just due to gameplay imho, especially if they end up translating shit!

Well, I said 100 out of wishful thinking perhaps... I guess 200 wouldn't be bad for B&W, and 300 for colour. But no more than 200 or 250 at most. Hmmmmph.

hahah, that's true i guess but i mean.... at least one a week? Does that normally happen i don't remember...

They release new shit every Monday, yep.

Yeah, it's hard as hell man....

Practice, practice.

.... well ya got me there, iunno i've always played with 2 players due to having friends :P

Yeah, I played through it with my gf. I know it doesn't HAVE to be 1P, damnit, just saying it's the "1P mode" whereas Vs. is the 2P mode (even though you can play Subspace Emissary with 2P, and you can play Vs. 1P if you use 1-3 computer players, obviously).

yeah i know it was but... FUCK MAN :(

Heh. At least there weren't as many NEVERENDING LETHAL PITS in Smash Bros... as there are in Kid Icarus. And that's saying something, cause there are a LOT of pits in Smash Bros (Vs. mode, at least #;-}>).

Loved that.
And yep, no recovery, man. HARDCORE. OLDSCHOOL. That's the way shit used to be, man. AND WE LOVED IT.
FUCK IT'S SO HARD GOD DAMN IT I HAVE TO SHOOT EVERYTHING AND SOMEHOW NOT DIE FUCK FUCK

hahahahaha. AT THE SAME TIME, YES.

Poor gfox with 2934820348230948 games to play and 0 hours to play :(

Well... now who's exaggerating. #;-}>

It's actually only 2934820348230947 games to play and 1 hour to play 'em in. :::nods:::

Oh, you know me. Stroke my clit and out pops a gumdrop candycane!
BEST QUOTE EVER FUCK WHY ARE YOU SO SMART.

I take it my quote in your General sex topic was better than this "best quote ever"? #;-}>

I wonder if you commented. i won't look, just kidding i will ^_^

I did not comment to that thread, but I commented to yours. Many times now. Isn't it better that way than the other way 'round?

hahaah yeah, but for 5 bucks, i'll gladly shovel out points for XGen :D

'xactly. I hope a port of Motherload comes out for teh Wii, too. That's my fave XGen game. I'd play that on the Wii like it was Wiisports, lemmetellya.

My gf apparently had like the original pokemon on GBC (I never had a GBC, GBA, or GBA SP... I skipped straight from the original GameBoy, which I had from Japan before it was even out in America... thank god they were compatible overseas back then, and unlike the NES/SNES with famicom/superfamicom.... to the DS Lite.
wow....... have you gotten GBA games since then.... you can get deals on some of the classics

Oh yes. The DS Lite letting me play GBA games means I got the old SNES GBA games (well, two of them... I don't think I could find the third one) for GBA, plus my gf got a doublepack of Castlevania games for GBA because she loved both the DS Castlevania games so far, but she hasn't played 'em yet.

....... GOD DAMN IT GREG!!!!!! YOUR WII NEEDS YOU

I knows, I knows!!!! ;_;

It's like I broke up with my Wii and I can't stand to look at her right now. WE'LL GET BACK TOGETHER SOON ENOUGH, THOUGH, DONTCHAWORRY.
i hope so, she's a beautiful girl she is

Yeah.

I'll be exploring her clean white contours with my... extremities.
................ in the butt

..... wait... her butt, or mine? #;-}>

A good, hearty laugh, I trust.
A gay pirate's laugh.
8)

.... uh... okay. More like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzpByR3M vI

BLOW IT OUT. TO THE EXTREME.
cranks the Queensryche:::
what the hell is that?

Check this song, it's my fave of theirs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ogb0NF6v XY

GREATEST QUEENSRYCHE EVAR.

Here's their wiki page, and my other 3 fave songs of theirs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queensrÿche

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY_zAR71A qA (mostly-just-the-band-performing studio version video... the perfect blend of live look with studio sound, and best of all... far less cheese than Queen of the Reich below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAi6yiQdc AI (cheesy video... REALLY cheesy... makes Dio's Holy Diver look like a good music vid... ignore it, listen to the song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A275lD422 Tk (live version of Warning... couldn't find the studio version ;_;... song actually starts at like 0:40, slow intro to that point)

I'm beginning to lose the feel for the difference. Fuck me.
I will, i mean, i know what you mean.

heh.

HAHAHA I MADE YOU POST IN GENERAL I'M A FUCKIN BITCH ;D

heheheh.

you're evil, i like tight jeans due to ass slappage want rising to unprecedented levels!

save the ass slappage for teh NAKED TIEMS.

either way, she's quite lovely

AND SHE'S HERE. OH SHIT.

kl3.newgrounds.com her second news post has has and my dog that she's taking care of while i'm on vacaaaaa

Yeah, I glanced at her other four posts when I replied to her 5th one earlier. Dude. She's got 5 news posts... in 5 days of accounthood. SHE'S GOING CRAZY ON TEH NEWGROUNDSESESES.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-24 20:27:34

At 6/21/08 06:34 AM, Coop83 wrote: In my opinion, it's just white noise, which I can really do without in my life. However, my perfectionism shows through and I really want to get 5 stars for every song on GH3.

To me, it's not white noise at all.

Casualty would agree with me.

At 6/22/08 04:08 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/20/08 04:48 PM, Bahamut wrote: ...And add Tomb Raider III to the list as well. I know I've got it on the PS1 already, but due to certain things the PS1 version can't do, I wish to get the PC version so I can easily record stuff on it and upload it to YouTube. When it's done, I'll put the videos on my news post.
But that's not got teh online multiplayer, does it? ;_;

No, but I've got a good idea on what to do once I get it. :) Hopefully the damn game gets here tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm hoping to design an extremely cruel level with mutants and dragons.

Warn me before you start replying to my quotes that there are links (either NG or non-NG, doesn't matter) in your post...

Oh right. I see now. Yes, perhaps I should warn you about it, but I usually look at the posts first and then quote them. So I don't miss the links, but you do by quoting right away.

I'm pretty sure she won't.

The days of my tyrannical listupdatery? I'm hurt, dragonboy. ;_;

Yes, now for the wonderful updates by me. :D

Course. That's what I was doing when I discovered we weren't fully "registered" yet.

Yeah. So you might end up playing against my sister sometime. XD

Hold out hope if you like, but I doubt it. #;-}>

I highly doubt they'll add a 42 minute song, but it would be cool if they did.

I might know either, but I don't know what they sound like offhand. There's so many damned songs I know that I don't have connected to the title of the song in me mind, yanno?

Oh come on, YOU MUST KNOW THE FUCKING TROOPER!

We'll see. With the new computer + teh computer games for it, I've cut out buying music for months now. When I return to teh CD buying, I'll consider it.

That sucks. Try and find a bit of money to get them. XP

Yes. You've got to go to 11 if you want Eruption to actually cause a brain overflow.

My speakers have no volume numbers.

And I'll be opening TEH ORANGE BOX and installing it on June 30, so... it's a date. #;-}>

Woohoo!

MEEEEDIIIIIIIC!

SHE WON'T BRIBE ME!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-24 20:57:59

Well get off something anyways, updates are good things ^_^

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-24 21:14:33

At 6/24/08 08:27 PM, Bahamut wrote:
I'm pretty sure she won't.

::

SHE WON'T BRIBE ME!

look what I did :o e drama

gfox I told you you should not have drank so much that night. :0

oh little dragon I'm sure I could come up with something if I really wanted to

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-25 04:37:22

At 6/21/08 06:34 AM, Coop83 wrote: In my opinion, it's just white noise, which I can really do without in my life. However, my perfectionism shows through and I really want to get 5 stars for every song on GH3.

I do agree. I'm sorry Coop, but Slayeeeeeer fucking rules and that's why I'm seeing them on July 4; come along and have your opinion changed =D

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-25 05:56:32

At 6/25/08 04:37 AM, Casualty wrote:

I do agree. I'm sorry Coop, but Slayeeeeeer fucking rules and that's why I'm seeing them on July 4; come along and have your opinion changed =D

I'm sorry to break it to you, Bahamut and Casualty. But Slayer just happens to be the most boring and most overrated Metal Band of all time. :P

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-25 06:00:36

At 6/25/08 05:56 AM, Haggard wrote: I'm sorry to break it to you, Bahamut and Casualty. But Slayer just happens to be the most boring and most overrated Metal Band of all time. :P

Why don't you join us as well and fight over it in the Slayer mosh pit? =D

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-25 12:22:56

At 6/25/08 06:00 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 6/25/08 05:56 AM, Haggard wrote: I'm sorry to break it to you, Bahamut and Casualty. But Slayer just happens to be the most boring and most overrated Metal Band of all time. :P
Why don't you join us as well and fight over it in the Slayer mosh pit? =D

Nah, I already saw them live at Wacken 2003. Needless to say that it was really boring. ;)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-25 20:38:32

At 6/24/08 09:14 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 6/24/08 08:27 PM, Bahamut wrote: SHE WON'T BRIBE ME!

Still fun.

Hmmmmmm...Nope, that won't make me give up the list for good.

*sigh* I guess I shouldn't have showed myself with the Blues Brothers. That proved how small I am. Damn you Coop!

At 6/25/08 04:37 AM, Casualty wrote: I do agree. I'm sorry Coop, but Slayeeeeeer fucking rules and that's why I'm seeing them on July 4; come along and have your opinion changed =D

And on 4th July, I'll be travelling on a coach to London.

Anyway, Reign in Blood kicks ass!

At 6/25/08 05:56 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/25/08 04:37 AM, Casualty wrote: I do agree. I'm sorry Coop, but Slayeeeeeer fucking rules and that's why I'm seeing them on July 4; come along and have your opinion changed =D
I'm sorry to break it to you, Bahamut and Casualty. But Slayer just happens to be the most boring and most overrated Metal Band of all time. :P

Maybe I'm only judging the band by one specific song, but the most boring band (or song since I'm referring to one song) has to be Sleep. Their 63 minute song Dopesmoker puts me to sleep (literally). Apologies to all the stoner metal fans who read this, but that song is good to listen to if I have sleeping problems.

At 6/25/08 06:00 AM, Casualty wrote: Why don't you join us as well and fight over it in the Slayer mosh pit? =D

Dragons in mosh pits, how interesting.

News Reporter disagrees

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-25 21:28:30

At 6/25/08 08:38 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/24/08 09:14 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 6/24/08 08:27 PM, Bahamut wrote: SHE WON'T BRIBE ME!
Still fun.

Hmmmmmm...Nope, that won't make me give up the list for good.

lol it was never ment to do that, it was just something for a little fun it had a dragon and the female somewhat looks like my avie.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-26 06:15:58

At 6/25/08 12:22 PM, Haggard wrote: Nah, I already saw them live at Wacken 2003. Needless to say that it was really boring. ;)

What? Impossible! The best moment in my whole life was on Sunday 24th of June 07, around 10 pm. Slayer had been playing a few songs, and it was getting darker... They were taking a small break on the podium, but at once... BOOM BOOM BOOM paw naw naw naw, paw naw naw, oqsdfjon. Yeah, I'm fucking trying to put the BEST FUCKING RIFF EVER into words, which apparently doesn't work out. The point is, that riff is the fucking shit and seeing it happen live with all the shit around it was the best fucking thing ever.

And on 4th July, I'll be travelling on a coach to London.

Anyway, Reign in Blood kicks ass!

Read top of my post indeed =D

News Reporter disagrees

I'd love to go to a metal festival once with you, that'd be awesome! =D

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-26 07:42:00

At 6/26/08 06:15 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 6/25/08 12:22 PM, Haggard wrote: Nah, I already saw them live at Wacken 2003. Needless to say that it was really boring. ;)
What? Impossible! The best moment in my whole life was on Sunday 24th of June 07, around 10 pm. Slayer had been playing a few songs, and it was getting darker... They were taking a small break on the podium, but at once... BOOM BOOM BOOM paw naw naw naw, paw naw naw, oqsdfjon. Yeah, I'm fucking trying to put the BEST FUCKING RIFF EVER into words, which apparently doesn't work out. The point is, that riff is the fucking shit and seeing it happen live with all the shit around it was the best fucking thing ever.

Ok, I give you that. Raining Blood is awesome, but even a blind man may sometimes hit the mark. ;)

Also, Raining Blood sounds so much better when it's played on a Hammond organ. :P

News Reporter disagrees
I'd love to go to a metal festival once with you, that'd be awesome! =D

I guess we all should have a big NG-Metal-Festival-Meetup. ^^

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-26 09:40:38

At 6/26/08 07:42 AM, Haggard wrote: Ok, I give you that. Raining Blood is awesome, but even a blind man may sometimes hit the mark. ;)

Ah, I see there's not way I'll change your opinion, but that's okay, to everyone his taste lol.

Also, Raining Blood sounds so much better when it's played on a Hammond organ. :P

Hahaha, I hope that was irony there, but the video itself is pretty cool =P

Good idea. What bands shall we invite? Slayer maybe? ;]

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-26 10:19:25

At 6/26/08 09:40 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 6/26/08 07:42 AM, Haggard wrote: Also, Raining Blood sounds so much better when it's played on a Hammond organ. :P
Hahaha, I hope that was irony there, but the video itself is pretty cool =P

Only partly. :P
Mambo Kurt is a great entertainer. ^^

Good idea. What bands shall we invite? Slayer maybe? ;]

Yeah, let's make it the most boring festival ever. So, we invite Slayer, Sunn O))) and Sleep. ^^

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-26 10:22:32

At 6/26/08 10:19 AM, Haggard wrote: Only partly. :P

So I saw, but he gets boring after a minute if you don't speak German.

Yeah, let's make it the most boring festival ever. So, we invite Slayer, Sunn O))) and Sleep. ^^

How dare you compare Sunn O))) to Slayer? =P

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-26 10:45:43

At 6/26/08 10:22 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 6/26/08 10:19 AM, Haggard wrote: Only partly. :P
So I saw, but he gets boring after a minute if you don't speak German.

There's only one solution to that. Learn german! ;P

How dare you compare Sunn O))) to Slayer? =P

Both are boring! :P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-26 10:49:56

At 6/26/08 10:45 AM, Haggard wrote: There's only one solution to that. Learn german! ;P

Had one hour of German in the 4th class, got worst grades ever, no thanks =P

Sunn O))) is IMO much more boring than Slayer. In fact they might as well be the most boring band ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-26 10:52:58

At 6/26/08 10:49 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 6/26/08 10:45 AM, Haggard wrote: There's only one solution to that. Learn german! ;P
Had one hour of German in the 4th class, got worst grades ever, no thanks =P

It's not that hard. :P

Sunn O))) is IMO much more boring than Slayer. In fact they might as well be the most boring band ever.

Yeah, but Sunn O))) plays doom metal (which is a synonym for "boring" ^^), so at least they KNOW that they aren't very exciting.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-27 07:50:04

At 6/26/08 10:52 AM, Haggard wrote: It's not that hard. :P

True. The thing is I didn't do a fuck to learn vocab OR grammar, so it obviously went wrong.

Yeah, but Sunn O))) plays doom metal (which is a synonym for "boring" ^^), so at least they KNOW that they aren't very exciting.

Sunn O))) should get the fuck out. And why do they have such a ridiculous name in the first place >_>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-27 08:09:52

At 6/27/08 07:50 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 6/26/08 10:52 AM, Haggard wrote: It's not that hard. :P
True. The thing is I didn't do a fuck to learn vocab OR grammar, so it obviously went wrong.

The same happened to me when I tried to learn french. -_-

Sunn O))) should get the fuck out. And why do they have such a ridiculous name in the first place >_>

Umm.... because they can!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-27 08:19:36

At 6/27/08 08:09 AM, Haggard wrote: The same happened to me when I tried to learn french. -_-

Well, I speak perfect French so that kind of evens it out, isn't it ^^

Ah, they eternal because x can... Can't do anything against that =/

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-27 08:22:53

At 6/27/08 08:19 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 6/27/08 08:09 AM, Haggard wrote: The same happened to me when I tried to learn french. -_-
Well, I speak perfect French so that kind of evens it out, isn't it ^^

As you are from belgium, I'm not too surprised that you speak french... :P

Ah, they eternal because x can... Can't do anything against that =/

Hm, you could play the joker "Chuck Norris".

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-27 08:36:45

Like I give a fuck what people think. My musical tastes are quite extreme, ranging from Toccata & Fuge in D Minor, by Bach all the way through Cotton Eye Joe, by Rednex through Hit the Lights by Metallica and back towards Since You've Been Gone, by Weird Al. That barely scratches the surface, by the way.

The last time someone told me that I'd have my opinion changed, it was my girlfriend telling me to give some of her fucked up friends a chance, while convincing me to go to a Winter Solstice gathering in a council flat. The only good thing that came out of that evening was Dream Theatre, but having to put up with 2 hours of Man'o'War to get there was not pleasant.

Aries Males can be very stubborn. If I don't want to enjoy something, I won't on principle. Don't view it as a vendetta against Slayer. I can't fucking stand that pile of shite that Slipknot call "Before I Forget", either.

Very repetitive. Not my thing. I'm off to see Alice Cooper in November, provided he's coming to Birmingham this year!

Wow Coop's really sparked the controversy this time. Might as well go and tell a Michael Jackson fan that you prefered him when he was Black.

Hey Coop! I preferred Michael Jackson's music, when he was Black!

Why you little *angry multiple personalities spasm*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-27 08:42:50

Ah fuck, you guys make me feel like my post count is tiny

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-06-27 09:05:35

At 6/27/08 08:36 AM, Coop83 wrote: Like I give a fuck what people think. My musical tastes are quite extreme, ranging from Toccata & Fuge in D Minor, by Bach all the way through Cotton Eye Joe, by Rednex through Hit the Lights by Metallica and back towards Since You've Been Gone, by Weird Al. That barely scratches the surface, by the way.

My taste might be even more extreme if your description is accurate... I go from Mozart and Mendelsohn to Slayerlol by Trigger The Bloodshed, by Slagsmaalsklubben, by (insert irrelevant DJ name here, DJ that produces hardstyle and shit), by The Casualties (hardcore punk) by The Vengaboys. But oh well, I just kinda listen to everything that is extreme while leaving out the middle stuff.

The last time someone told me that I'd have my opinion changed, it was my girlfriend telling me to give some of her fucked up friends a chance, while convincing me to go to a Winter Solstice gathering in a council flat. The only good thing that came out of that evening was Dream Theatre, but having to put up with 2 hours of Man'o'War to get there was not pleasant.

Bah, I know, musical opinions are almost impossible to modify. Except that I now enjoy Avril Lavigne while I hated it before. But that's a bit weird too in fact.

Aries Males can be very stubborn. If I don't want to enjoy something, I won't on principle. Don't view it as a vendetta against Slayer. I can't fucking stand that pile of shite that Slipknot call "Before I Forget", either.

Oh, of course not, but we're just having the good ol' tastes discussion again. Also lol Slipknot.

BBS Signature