00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pienpeto just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

562,389 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-20 20:15:31

At 7/19/17 08:39 AM, MistyWaterflower wrote: well i decided not to take hormones for my gender dysphoria

I've decided that I don't have a problem with my body. I do have a problem with what people expect me to do with it. So maybe I'm not trans at all, although I prefer if people in RL address me by my chosen name and "he".

i feel for others with the condition because people are ignorant

Absolutely.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-21 21:56:46

I'm a bi, stopping in to say hi!

If you lived thru the pandemic this is your wake up call to stop being a shithead.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-28 07:42:16

At 7/28/17 06:50 AM, MistyWaterflower wrote: People are trying to spread awareness now. I think their intentions are good, but I think they are going the wrong way about it being overly aggressive.

It's sweet of you to say so, but that's far too politically correct a term for my tastes. Lately a lot of groups have started bullying everyone who isn't like them. It's honestly why I left a lot of the "support" groups I was involved in. Completely unprovoked militant counter-culture.

It hasn't gotten to the point of people being beat up, but you see on the news people losing their jobs over supposedly being prejudiced (which you can't disprove once someone accuses you) according to a massive online lynch mob that says things like cis white men deserve to die. I've seen a lot of that walk into the classrooms at my old college and it's gotten some teachers fired -- over imaginary sexism and homophobia. Does no one realize that it's hypocritical to indict someone of hate, then hatefully and spitefully go about making sure their lives are absolutely destroyed?

I don't consider myself straight or cis, but I also don't consider myself a part of the LGBT community anymore, and here's a generalized laundry list of why after several years of being really involved in the scene. Sure, not everyone is like this, but this is just a summary of all the bad apples I've run across lumped into a paragraph or two.

Asexuals are basically ignored. The gays overlook sexism against women and often perpetuate it. Lesbians alternate between misandry and getting involved in inflammatory stuff like the women's march, while simultaneously ignorant of the fact that the very big Muslim feminist component to their "solidarity" spiel is not only incompatible with Sharia but self-contradicting in that Sharia would have all these "free-thinking" hive-minded gay-marriage touting feminists killed -- and that Islam says that not only should gays and feminists and non-muslims be killed, but that women have no rights. This is a huge reason the women's march left a big, bad, stupid taste in my mouth. Not to mention, the marchers trashed every place they came across and basically behaved like an unruly, incoherent, angry bunch of bigots.

The trans community is all over the place, not really accepted by the homos and excluding the gender-fluid non-binaries, and especially singling out and ridiculing the people who don't want to go on hormone therapy or spend umpteen thousand dollars on painful, potentially deadly body mods for not being "their true selves". Then there's the people identifying as objects and animals, which, while I respect your right to feel like a chair or a table, one can clearly conclude you are human. This pursuit of changing one's identity started to look silly to me after being immersed in the crowd of demisexual panromantic transgender dragon-kin, but seeing other people ridiculing these guys who were just trying to fit in rather than try and get them out of the house so to speak kinda sealed the deal for me.

The counter-culture Pride parade brigade is just not where I fit in. I'm too normal and too rational. Lost a lot of friends over not supporting a lot of the group-think garbage the media puts out, especially when it came to the election and everyone was more concerned over Trump's "grab her by the pussy" and racism than Hillary's crony capitalism, lies, Benghazi, etc. Sure, I don't like Trump, but Hillary was a fountain of lies, pandering to whatever minority he pissed off, none of whom she cared about. It was the same when our choir teacher got fired over supposedly being racist and homophobic, when several students recorded video of kids cussing her out and making her cry in class. I've been accused of protecting the status quo. Nothing could be further from the truth. I just hate hypocrisy.

Off topic but related to the above, has anyone noticed how absolutely intolerant and out of control the Tumblr community has become?

Also, best of luck with your dysphoria and laser hair removal. I've managed to top the hill regarding the latter -- pretty much where I wanna be -- but I heard the latter can cause significant irreversible scarring, so please be careful. <3

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

At 7/28/17 02:19 PM, NekoMika wrote: I always see that stuff like a grain of salt; as in the small group of intolerant overly "sensitive" snowflakes does not represent all of a site or community.

I try to remember that. Down where I live though, the "snowflakes" are the majority. If I could find a mature community locally -- or online, like here, I'd be perfectly happy. It's just ironic the most mature LGBT group I've come across is on NG, a site known for shitposting, LOL.

Sorry about the vent. I don't really have anyone else except @littlemisfortune to talk about this stuff with.

I did watch a couple of youtube videos where transtrenders (ie, people pretending to be trans and acting like they know what trans stuff is so they have an excuse to bitch at people) being rude as fuck to someone interviewing people there. The only polite people who showed up in the whole video was a transwoman who just seemed confused the transtrenders were behaving.

There's plenty of people like that, acting as if trans identity, homosexuality, and otherness in general makes them a celebrity. It's not a privilege. It's a hardship!

That being said, September marks the third year since I have begun transitioning. Have had on and off periods due to financial instability, lack of insurance (which means I cannot get a doctor), and other issues that come up on occasion. Debating if I plan to be public full-time as a transwoman by the end of the year or if I want to wait a bit longer.

If you're struggling, I know of some herbs HRT challenged women swear by:

fenugreek
fennel
wild yam
red clover
pueraria mirifica
tea tree oil and lavender (linked to gynecomastia according to a study)

@MistyWaterFlower - Have heard that laser hair removal can be a bit expensive over time (costing as much if not more than how much it would cost to transition overall depending on how much body hair you plan / need to get rid of). That being said, feel free to say hi if you have any questions about transitioning.

Stef Sanjati seems to be doing well with laser removal, although she mentions the pain is pretty bad. Post-treatment, the face is very red and angry looking, but she says it fades away after a few hours. So, definitely don't schedule an appointment right before a cocktail party or job interview, unless you want to explain to the high-heels why you look like road rash. I've considered laser removal too for my uneven neckline. The left side comes farther down than the right, so that it kinda looks like a lopsided M at the nape of my neck. Since I keep my hair cropped, it means redoing my neckline every couple of days, or it looks dirty. :s

Recent pic included for shiggles. My face has started changing again.

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-28 18:04:18

Mostly because @edm364 and I have friends who are on one side or the other, there's not really an in between

As for the laser hair removal, there's a painless waxing system I'm going to save up for and there's a cream or something that is supposed to reduce hair growth over a few weeks. We could try that instead of super expensive treatments

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-29 14:59:06

At 7/29/17 02:55 AM, MistyWaterflower wrote:
Also @edm364 you have nice eyes.

They're beautiful when they're in color

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-30 03:38:55

At 7/29/17 02:55 AM, MistyWaterflower wrote: Also @edm364 you have nice eyes.

Insert blush here. I can't see worth a shit, so one of them is always squinting.

At 7/29/17 09:57 AM, NekoMika wrote: Hormone therapy does not change vocal chords, you have to put forth effort and train your voice to do that.

I dunno. It seems to lend to a smoother voice in trans women and a deeper, grittier one in trans men. Vocal training is still necessary for both, eliminating those nasty inflections or lack thereof that we pick up from same-sex adults as we grow up. You can get away with a lot pitch-wise, but inflection will give you away right off the bat if it doesn't match up.

At 7/29/17 02:59 PM, littlemisfortune wrote: They're beautiful when they're in color

I swear, you made this account just to flatter me. Sigh. Ladies and germs, you may or may not know, but this is my biggest fan -- I mean, fiancee, of 2+ years. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-30 05:33:37

At 7/30/17 03:38 AM, EDM364 wrote:
I swear, you made this account just to flatter me. Sigh. Ladies and germs, you may or may not know, but this is my biggest fan -- I mean, fiancee, of 2+ years. :P

No, it's just one of the many perks ;P
Hello ladies and germs

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-31 02:52:46

At 7/31/17 02:48 AM, MistyWaterflower wrote: @littlemisfortune do you have a pic

Considering posting one of us together, if that's alright with you @littlemisfortune. I have a favorite or two

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-31 13:25:26

At 7/31/17 02:48 AM, MistyWaterflower wrote: @littlemisfortune do you have a pic

I'm a selfie whore but I haven't really thought of posting one. I might go through and find one without a Snapchat filter bc that's basically all I use lmfao
@edm364 I'm butt wiggling, if that tells you anything :3

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-31 18:41:22

At 7/31/17 01:25 PM, littlemisfortune wrote: @edm364 I'm butt wiggling, if that tells you anything :3

Oh behave, you. I don't really do this PDA stuff tbh. At least not online. But if you feel like posting the occasional cute picture of us, I don't care, as long as I look nice LOL.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-31 19:15:50

At 7/31/17 06:41 PM, EDM364 wrote:
At 7/31/17 01:25 PM, littlemisfortune wrote: @edm364 I'm butt wiggling, if that tells you anything :3
Oh behave, you. I don't really do this PDA stuff tbh. At least not online. But if you feel like posting the occasional cute picture of us, I don't care, as long as I look nice LOL.

Havebe
You always look nice :P

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-08-02 18:07:34

Can I be king of the gays for 10 minutes.

PH4NT0M117

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-08-02 18:36:52

At 8/2/17 06:07 PM, PH4NT0M117 wrote: Can I be king of the gays for 10 minutes.

Sure, I'll step down for a minute or two.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-08-03 13:58:33

If by "king" you mean cum dumpster then yeah.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-08-03 15:44:49

At 8/3/17 01:58 PM, Painbringer wrote:
If by "king" you mean cum dumpster then yeah.

plz

PH4NT0M117

BBS Signature

At 11/12/17 01:44 AM, GriffianSword wrote: I hope so; I'm not Australian but I want people to stop arguing about marriages and start arguing in them.

I'm one of those who thinks we should never have regulated marriage past the point of no pedophilia, no bestiality, and no inanimate objects. First people were bemoaning interracial marriage. Now it's same-sex marriage. Pretty sure someone married their dog not long ago, while we were all bleating about Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, and whoever else's ridiculously short marriages. I feel like, if you can find someone to marry you, great. It should be that simple.

Imo, marriage is something between me, my partner, and God, not me, my partner, and the state. They should recognize my marriage, regardless. The state should not be able to tell me who I can and can't marry; the precedent stems from black slaves not being able to marry outside of their race, a tradition acquired third hand from the Islamic slave trade, which in turn got its colorism from the Talmud and other sectarian writings.

I don't believe anyone should be forced to marry LGBT couples if they personally don't believe in it, but I also don't believe it should be illegal for LGBT couples to get married. There seems to be very little middle ground in America lately. Wonder if it's any different in Australia. There was a pastor I heard from there talking about people getting attacked for wearing "It's okay to vote no" T-shirts or something.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-11-14 00:14:20

What have I missed?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-11-15 12:31:17

At 8/26/17 01:22 PM, RightTime wrote: Looks like the Aussies might be getting same sex marriage soon.

It's happening. I just saw it on yesterday's news.

Too lazy to find a link, but I'm sure it's all over the interwebs.

At 11/14/17 12:14 AM, The-Great-One wrote: What have I missed?

I can't even remember the last time you were here...

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-11-15 14:16:11

i dont believe in marraige, if you love each other just live together, no need for spending all that money just to get divorced

At 11/15/17 02:16 PM, KieranMaster10 wrote: i dont believe in marraige, if you love each other just live together, no need for spending all that money just to get divorced

In a way, not being tied seems to help keep my relationship stronger.

Though me and my partner are common law.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-11-16 00:12:12

At 11/15/17 12:31 PM, Painbringer wrote: I can't even remember the last time you were here...

Has been a while.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-11-16 18:00:53

At 11/16/17 12:12 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Has been a while.

So what's new with yew?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-11-16 23:52:56

At 11/16/17 06:00 PM, Painbringer wrote: So what's new with yew?

Living in my new house. Work is hell. That's about it. Yew?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-11-27 16:58:33

Hey! It's been a while. Sorry about that, things have been a bit hectic in my life.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-11-27 18:45:06

At 11/27/17 04:58 PM, strider-dan wrote: Hey! It's been a while. Sorry about that, things have been a bit hectic in my life.

Wow. 2 years, huh?

What have you been up to?

At 11/16/17 11:52 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Yew?

A type of tree...

JK

Moved to a high-rise condo in August and have been living there ever since.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-11-29 12:49:13

At 11/29/17 09:04 AM, Quisty wrote: I did tell my Aunt once, and she told me to never bring it up again but she still loves me (WTF)

I'm sure she.. understands.

When I came out to my family in 2005, my grampa had what what appeared to be a sympathetic look about him.

Maybe your aunt either suspected you, or she knows something (or someone) she's not telling you about..

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-05 22:43:04

I want to join.

I am gay i just got a memo today

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-11 15:59:36

sup yall

this thread is still going eh? gg. This is the first time I've opened this site in 2 years lmao. Brings back memories

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-12 12:54:55

At 12/12/17 11:41 AM, Quisty wrote: Why not stay for a bit, catch up with the old users?

This place is like an old brothel.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature