00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KaelousPrime just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

562,355 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-12 12:57:37

At 11/27/17 06:45 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 11/27/17 04:58 PM, strider-dan wrote: Hey! It's been a while. Sorry about that, things have been a bit hectic in my life.
Wow. 2 years, huh?

What have you been up to?

Eh, you know. Life crap. Had to take care of my mother for a while when she got sick and then I moved to a new apartment. Stuff like that.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-12 13:49:04

At 12/12/17 12:56 PM, Quisty wrote: How old is too old?

Probably when they're frail enough to break bones and/or die during coitus..

I'm 31 and Bi, but married, so not looking to be in any brothels ;)

Well, maybe brothel isn't the word I'd use to describe this place: We're all equals here, so maybe bathhouse or sex club or cruising spot would be a better term.

The point is that some of the regulars have been gone a long time and should maybe catch up.

At 12/12/17 12:57 PM, strider-dan wrote: Eh, you know. Life crap. Had to take care of my mother for a while when she got sick and then I moved to a new apartment. Stuff like that.

It seems like everyone is moving in 2017... What is up with that!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

At 12/14/17 06:54 PM, NekoMika wrote: December seems pretty nice so far. How is everyone's month thus far?

It's ok lost my best friend but other then that so-so how about you?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-19 01:54:46

Hi. I might be Bisexual, but I'm not sure. Just wondering if anyone had advice for such a situation. I am not gay, because I happen to have a crush on some one of the opposite gender, but I don't exactly find those of my own gender to be totally unattractive, if you know what I mean. Just curious on how to deal with this.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-19 19:43:53

Good to know, and thank you for the advice!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-20 09:11:32

Never thought I'd be posting in here. Funny how life can go sometimes.

Anyway: I have a friend who is, despite being one of my newest friends, pure awesomeness. I love her to bits already, and anything I can do to make her life better, I will. Including helping to get rid of the whole 'single' thing I can already tell has been a source of frustration in her life for years.

Minor problem: She's gay, and I'm a guy. As much as I'd love to, for obvious reasons there's nothing I can do about the above on a personal, individual level. Still, I've no problem going to gay bars and / or Pride events with her for the sake of moral support and letting her know she's not alone in there, but that's where the second problem comes in: She's very shy. Any more than about 5 people talking in a room and she does a psychological 'nope' out of the situation.

The great thing about Pride events as well as most of the gay bars we've been in so far is that they're often a case of every LBGT person in the region descending on a town center / nightclub etc., which makes it a total clusterfuck. As cool as this is in general, it's exactly the kind of environment my friend will shut down and keep to herself in the corner when put in. I don't blame her: I do it myself whenever I'm in a room so busy I can't hear myself think, let alone hold a conversation at normal speaking volumes.

Me going with her to all the usual events just seems to result in the pair of us sitting quietly in the corner and not actually going up to any girls to say hello. Makes the whole point of being there with (and for) her a bit pointless, which is why I'm currently looking around for anything LGBT-friendly, but on a much smaller scale (see: 5 people above). She's not shy in smaller groups at all, but regular small groups run into the old problem of most people not being gay and therefore from a simple probability standpoint, the people she meets via regular small-time shit aren't likely to be sexually compatible here.

So, looking for a super-cosy LBGT-friendly activity / event to try. Does what I'm describing resemble anything that already happens in the LBGT community, or is this something that will need a bit of organising? I draw the line at setting up grown-woman play-dates here (after all she is an adult, gay or not, and the actual starting of relationships is up to her), but if I can find or make the conditions in which she's comfortable breaking the ice with other girls, that sounds a hell of a lot better than what I'm currently doing.

No, there will not be any watching or recording. Or retarded chat-up lines out of me. No guarantees about retarded chat-up lines from her, though. :P

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-25 00:35:35

Hope you people have a great x-mas. Try not to have too many romps and such. But most of a merry x-mas

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-12-27 17:50:11

At 12/27/17 10:03 AM, NekoMika wrote: I did not celebrate X-mas but I hope everyone has a good 2018 and hope life gets better.

I did not celebrate it this year hope life does get better too and that 2018 brings us all better times.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-01 14:22:51

I hope everyone has a great 2018!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-01 17:11:08

At 1/1/18 02:22 PM, strider-dan wrote: I hope everyone has a great 2018!

Don't jinx it!

Feels like I already said the same thing a year ago...

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-02 11:34:18

At 1/1/18 05:11 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 1/1/18 02:22 PM, strider-dan wrote: I hope everyone has a great 2018!
Don't jinx it!
Feels like I already said the same thing a year ago...

Personally I think it'll be hard to top 2017 in terms of sheer awfulness, but that's just me.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-02 16:05:20

At 1/2/18 11:34 AM, strider-dan wrote: Personally I think it'll be hard to top 2017 in terms of sheer awfulness, but that's just me.

I thought 2016 was officially the worst in recent memory.

Then again, they said the same thing about 2012 being the end of the world (for some) and the 2008 financial crisis.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-02 16:30:39

hey guys i am gay and my name is alec

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-01-02 17:29:43

At 1/2/18 04:30 PM, alawesome5 wrote: hey guys i am gay and my name is alec

Greetings and welcome to the club.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-02-17 15:44:18

Sometimes I'm gay. But hey...

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-02-23 20:58:48

Haha tropic thunder clip some that up hehe nice clip there lol

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-06-28 17:59:46

hey everyone,
just wanted to check out this place and see how everyone is and who is there as well ^^ i haven't really seen alot of people
who are Pan or trans here but i can't look trough the thousands of respondses :p anyway hi, i am Pan-sexual as well as demi romantic and non-binary (haven't come out yet and made the closet my home but mabey soon i'm coming out not sure yet though) anyway i would like to start a conversation here as well (would love that. i can't really talk with anyone about this so) anyway if you have questions you can ask me as well and i would be happy to explain. you all look like awesome people ^^

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-07-07 16:15:16

At 6/29/18 09:37 AM, NekoMika wrote: Hope everyone has had a good summer so far, things seem to be getting better where I am so that's good. How has everyone else been doing?

It's been good, I've been gone from Newgrounds for a while (congratulations on becoming a moderator!) but come around to lurk or play games from time to time. Still in college, working as an assistant to a professor over the summer, so that's going alright.

I'm out to my family as agender, and am talking with a counselor about getting on HRT, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting a referral anytime soon.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-07-15 16:10:17

So I went to my first Pride march yesterday. It was only the 6th annual one in my town.

I might go to the big Vancouver one this August.

At 7/7/18 04:15 PM, Scarface wrote: I'm out to my family as agender, and am talking with a counselor about getting on HRT, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting a referral anytime soon.

Hey, long time no see!

And not that it's any of my business, but what do you ultimately plan on doing with your body?

Just curious.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-07-16 04:34:03

At 7/15/18 04:10 PM, Painbringer wrote:
And not that it's any of my business, but what do you ultimately plan on doing with your body?

Just curious.

Hoping to start on anti-androgens, then if that feels right, proceed to estrogen. I don't plan on any surgery or breast augmentation, though. Tbh, I like having a somewhat "butch" presentation with short hair and more androgynous clothing.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-07-16 04:35:13

At 7/15/18 06:14 PM, NekoMika wrote: Been modding since 2011, there's been fun times and then there's days it kind of gets rough really but it is not so bad. So you are planning to become a college professor?

That's not an immediate goal, but I could possibly see myself teaching in the distant future. It was more a convenient on campus job that would provide more useful skills than answering phones and sitting at a help desk, you know?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-07-18 18:22:15

At 7/18/18 12:18 PM, RightTime wrote: First live action gay superhero series anyone?

Pfffft. Lesbians are so '90s!

But at least she'll have quite the following.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-08-20 13:18:01

Happy Belated Birthday, @Scarface!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-09-10 13:09:25

At 9/9/18 08:54 PM, RightTime wrote: India's gay sex ban has been struck down by the courts!

One of the last remnants of colonialism.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-09-22 18:52:22

I dont really know how clubs work and all, but i am gay and would like to join.

You can do anything, as long as it's cool i guess

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2018-10-10 19:23:05

So tomorrow in National Coming Out Day.

Anyone here still have yet to come out to their friends and family?

Apparently Facebook is doing a coming out thing too.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2019-01-10 21:45:55

At 9/22/18 06:52 PM, DaddyDiogenes wrote: I dont really know how clubs work and all, but i am gay and would like to join.

LOL Same.

Is anyone still active on this thread?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2019-01-11 00:21:54

It's the 14th anniversary of my partner and I first getting together.

No, we're not officially married.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2019-01-12 20:14:40

Still, congrats for being together this long

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2019-01-22 13:46:01

So can I join?

I'm Bi (leaning more to guys) and a demigirl