00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chyni just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

562,338 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2016-11-30 06:19:25

At 11/30/16 02:23 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Can I join? I'm bisexual and transgender

Sure, you can hang. I don't think there's a super stringent entrance policy.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2016-11-30 08:21:14

At 11/30/16 06:19 AM, EDM364 wrote:
At 11/30/16 02:23 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Can I join? I'm bisexual and transgender
Sure, you can hang. I don't think there's a super stringent entrance policy.

So... how are ya?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2016-11-30 09:25:56

At 11/30/16 08:21 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: So... how are ya?

Feeling pretty "gay". Got up around 4 AM this morning after having a really strange nightmare (Age of Empires apparently). Had my coffee, got some allergies going on, fed my cats, reported a bunch of stolen audio. Yourself?

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2016-11-30 12:40:09

At 11/30/16 09:25 AM, EDM364 wrote:
At 11/30/16 08:21 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: So... how are ya?
Feeling pretty "gay". Got up around 4 AM this morning after having a really strange nightmare (Age of Empires apparently). Had my coffee, got some allergies going on, fed my cats, reported a bunch of stolen audio. Yourself?

I'm good. I'm working on a game.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-01-07 02:02:01

Bi here. I lost my virginity with a girl, but I haven't hooked up
with someone with my gender. I'm prudent about guys
since I haven't hooked up with one in like 6 or so years.

I have very little experience with women however
I have much more lenience towards women because
well they're women.

Any ways, still in the closet for the most part.

Noggleton is so cool lol

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-01-12 17:48:51

I've read the original post and I highly think that straights are able to join this club, I'm bisexual/gay myself but I suppose that so long as the "straight guys and girls" are able to stay civil and not hateful etc then it's not a problem for me.

Thank you for allowing me a place in this civil like-minded club! Though I didn't have an invite or wasn't requested lol!

How are we all?

At 1/12/17 05:48 PM, PointlessAlibi wrote: I've read the original post and I highly think that straights are able to join this club

I mean, I suppose. You can be straight and curious, or straight and interested in bi/gay/trans stuff. The point of the club is to provide a safe space for the non-standard sexualities, as is my understanding, but I don't have anything against cis-straight people hanging out as long as they aren't bashing us.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-01-12 19:20:43

At 1/12/17 06:13 PM, EDM364 wrote: I don't have anything against cis-straight people hanging out as long as they aren't bashing us.

None of us like bashing, but some of us do enjoy a good "pounding!"

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-01-12 19:24:22

At 1/12/17 07:20 PM, Painbringer wrote: None of us like bashing, but some of us do enjoy a good "pounding!"

Some of us like pounding, and some of us like to be pounded. All in good fun of course!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-01-13 11:33:46

At 1/12/17 06:13 PM, EDM364 wrote:
At 1/12/17 05:48 PM, PointlessAlibi wrote: I've read the original post and I highly think that straights are able to join this club
I mean, I suppose. You can be straight and curious, or straight and interested in bi/gay/trans stuff. The point of the club is to provide a safe space for the non-standard sexualities, as is my understanding, but I don't have anything against cis-straight people hanging out as long as they aren't bashing us.

Awesome!

On a light note and a change of topic. What creative stuff do you all work on then? Be good to share some insight to people and get to know my fellow community a bit better haha!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-01-13 16:44:13

At 1/13/17 11:33 AM, PointlessAlibi wrote: On a light note and a change of topic. What creative stuff do you all work on then? Be good to share some insight to people and get to know my fellow community a bit better haha!

Oh jeez, I do a little bit of everything. I don't do as much art as I used to, but I recently got a wacom tablet, so that's fun. Occasionally, I write; used to do a ton of fanfiction. Lately though, I mostly produce music, when I'm not rooting out stolen crap, that is, hahah. How about you?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-01-13 18:19:27

At 1/13/17 04:44 PM, EDM364 wrote:
At 1/13/17 11:33 AM, PointlessAlibi wrote: On a light note and a change of topic. What creative stuff do you all work on then? Be good to share some insight to people and get to know my fellow community a bit better haha!
Oh jeez, I do a little bit of everything. I don't do as much art as I used to, but I recently got a wacom tablet, so that's fun. Occasionally, I write; used to do a ton of fanfiction. Lately though, I mostly produce music, when I'm not rooting out stolen crap, that is, hahah. How about you?

I do a lot of drawing and sketching when I'm not working. (Posted my latest piece "The Fire Starter" on the forum in the Art category.
I also like to write now and again such as lyrics, stories, poetry.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-01-14 18:41:36

At 1/13/17 06:19 PM, PointlessAlibi wrote: I do a lot of drawing and sketching when I'm not working. (Posted my latest piece "The Fire Starter" on the forum in the Art category.

Oh, sweet! Send me a link. (I'm lazy and also running through about 40 notifications plus mod duties, lmao) If it's an art submission I'll drop a review.

What sorts of stuff do you usually focus on? Mine end up being apocalyptic prose or broody ex-girlfriend songs, or suicidal themes.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-01-15 05:33:55

At 1/14/17 06:41 PM, EDM364 wrote:
At 1/13/17 06:19 PM, PointlessAlibi wrote: I do a lot of drawing and sketching when I'm not working. (Posted my latest piece "The Fire Starter" on the forum in the Art category.
Oh, sweet! Send me a link. (I'm lazy and also running through about 40 notifications plus mod duties, lmao) If it's an art submission I'll drop a review.

What sorts of stuff do you usually focus on? Mine end up being apocalyptic prose or broody ex-girlfriend songs, or suicidal themes.

Dark thriller was my last one I wrote lol. It was about a lad call Dane going through a bad state in his life. Going through stages of depression and finally resulting in a personality change and hallucinating. Ends up killing and goes on the run leaving a suicide note behind.

If you want to read, I can email you the short story.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-01-15 05:34:50

At 1/12/17 07:20 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 1/12/17 06:13 PM, EDM364 wrote: I don't have anything against cis-straight people hanging out as long as they aren't bashing us.
None of us like bashing, but some of us do enjoy a good "pounding!"

And I enjoy giving a good pounding haha!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-03-01 00:00:05

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UxnXoUnSlBo
This song makes me wanna do lesbian things

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-03-03 02:47:43

I'm bisexual. I used to find that I was very picky with guys and that my main preference was females. But as of late I've found myself more and more attracted to guys more often than females. I'm still very picky but I've just come across so many cuter guys as of late.

Also, the last few ladies I've dated haven't ended so well so I really want to give dudes a shot.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-03-04 02:16:50

At 3/3/17 02:47 AM, KillerSkull wrote: I'm bisexual. I used to find that I was very picky with guys and that my main preference was females. But as of late I've found myself more and more attracted to guys more often than females. I'm still very picky but I've just come across so many cuter guys as of late.

I'm the same way. I have very specific tastes in boys.

Also, the last few ladies I've dated haven't ended so well so I really want to give dudes a shot.

Good luck. Hope you find someone you like.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-04-13 19:21:10

Does anyone here (still) watch Survivor?

On Wednesday's episode, the first and only transgender player got outed by one of the gay players.

It sparked major outrage and the gay player instantly and unanimously got voted off.

News link.

Thoughts?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-04-16 14:29:55

I like this boy at school. So I wanna know. Do any of you gay/bi boys find me attractive. I wanna look my best when i ask him out

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-04-16 14:38:54

At 4/16/17 02:29 PM, StaticSkull wrote: I like this boy at school. So I wanna know. Do any of you gay/bi boys find me attractive. I wanna look my best when i ask him out

I'm attracted to effeminate guys and generally have a fair sense of what gays like. If I were 5 years younger, I'd say you don't look too shabby. Hair suits you. What happened to your gf though?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-04-16 15:07:21

At 4/16/17 02:38 PM, EDM364 wrote: I'm attracted to effeminate guys and generally have a fair sense of what gays like. If I were 5 years younger, I'd say you don't look too shabby. Hair suits you. What happened to your gf though?

She tried to kill me just for her friend, who thinks Hitler is a god.
I gotta deal with Ms. Crazy @$$ everyday cuz she's in my class, but she introduced me to this boy

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-04-16 15:15:50

At 4/16/17 03:07 PM, StaticSkull wrote: She tried to kill me just for her friend, who thinks Hitler is a god.
I gotta deal with Ms. Crazy @$$ everyday cuz she's in my class, but she introduced me to this boy

Well that went from 0 to 100 real quick. That's batshit. At least she didn't try to invite you to her place where a bunch of neo-nazi pagans were plotting to sacrifice you and your dad to Baal, aka Satan because your dad was dumb enough to try and preach the gospel to a crack head. Happened to me. Now I'm even more paranoid about nazis and certain sorts of pagans.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-04-16 15:25:18

At 4/16/17 03:15 PM, EDM364 wrote: Well that went from 0 to 100 real quick. That's batshit. At least she didn't try to invite you to her place where a bunch of neo-nazi pagans were plotting to sacrifice you and your dad to Baal, aka Satan because your dad was dumb enough to try and preach the gospel to a crack head. Happened to me. Now I'm even more paranoid about nazis and certain sorts of pagans.

Why would they kill my dad? What's a pagan? My dad's not in a gospel
I'm really confused

At 5/6/17 09:48 PM, Dynastywarriors5 wrote: Why do I doubt that this happened?

Because it's absolutely incredulous. Most people aren't so fried out on drugs that they think sacrificing people to Satan is a good idea. Although, the real reason is probably somewhere along the lines of you being as much of a jaded, cynical twat as I am. That, or you're just being an ass to derail the thread and pad your post count.

To those actually interested in the backstory, my dad was trying to get this lady who sat on the corner tweaking every day to give up drugs and turn to Jesus or some shit. It eventually turned into him giving her rides all over creation, probably to prostitute herself, until one day after my dad's Jesus rants (which she until then vehemently opposed or made excuses as to why she couldn't follow Christ), she claimed she was going to pack up her things and leave the life she was living behind -- so she needed a ride to her house.

She lived with 4 other people in a crack house off by the "historic district", which is basically the run down ghetto-within-a-ghetto side of the city. When I say my dad was a naive man, willing to see the good in anyone, I mean it. RIP.

We get there, and they invite us inside. I shit you not, the first thing you see in the living room is a huge portrait of Hitler, so pristine you could eat off of it, hanging above the couch, and there's this really foul rotten ass-smell. A man and a woman sit in the living room, and the crack whore who drug us here goes back somewhere through the kitchen. We sit down, and while I text and twiddle my thumbs, obviously perturbed, Dad strikes up a conversation with these wackos, one of whom tries to coerce us into drinks.

Right about this time, two more people come into the room and take a seat on the other couch, and the other lady starts up out of nowhere that she thought it would be okay to make friends with black people if not for a bolt of lightning from Hitler coming down and set her straight. Hitler as in the portrait of Hitler. She was clearly unhinged, but my dad went right on preaching away. I made some lame excuse to go to the bathroom, mostly just so they would quit asking me if I was sure I didn't want to drink or staring at me intently. I expected a disgusting dump but stumbled upon something else entirely.

Down the hall, a door was cracked. While everyone else was distracted with talking, I peeked. There was a table with a sheet laid over it, surrounded by a salt pentagram, lit with all sorts of cheap storebought candles, and a knife on the table, flipped out. No lights were on in the room. Nothing else was there. It looked like the sheet might have been stained but I ducked into the bathroom rather than be caught staring. I had some friends who were into so-called black magic in school. Would have been the stuff of dreams for them. So it was cliche, but if this was the real deal, I didn't want to find out.

I looked for a way out in the bathroom, but there were no windows. I thought about barricading myself in and calling the cops, so I texted my dad to come back there, that it was an emergency, and waited. I told him what I had seen when he came, and he agreed that we needed to get out of there, but preferably without provoking them. We could always make an excuse and say we'd come back later. I suggested faking like I'd started my period, so we did.

Well, as soon as we made for the door, they sprang at us. One of them pulled a bat out from behind the couch. Dad and I ran. We flung ourselves into our truck and sped out of there the wrong way in a one-way and called the cops. By the time they arrived later, the whole place was cleared out. Never saw them or the crack whore again, but my ass moved to the county. I don't know what happened with them after that or if they ever did sacrifice anyone to Satan, and I don't want to.

At 5/2/17 04:47 PM, NekoMika wrote: How is May going for everyone?

I just got back from a trip to Aberdeen to see a good friend of mine with @littlemisfortune. Petted some cats and dogs, met some parents, sat on a boat for a bit and got that woozy, relaxed feeling from rocking around. Was pretty good. Also watched a bit of Black Mirror with said friend and another one of our friends who lives nearby. It was the episode where everyone grinds up social media points to get avatar items. They do this by riding exercise bikes, which power the world they live in. Whole thing is really messed up, and it's a good watch that gives you something to think about.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-05-22 13:51:00

At 5/2/17 04:47 PM, NekoMika wrote: How is May going for everyone?

Moving into my house in June. Also getting a job that pays more. Things are going up. Which is a nice change of pace.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-06-30 16:07:39

Shy Bi and Ready to Cry

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-08 02:21:05

At 6/30/17 04:07 PM, Rummy0 wrote: Shy Bi and Ready to Cry

Why cry?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-10 08:05:52

At 7/8/17 02:21 AM, littlemisfortune wrote:
At 6/30/17 04:07 PM, Rummy0 wrote: Shy Bi and Ready to Cry
Why cry?

Cause the song on Scrotum The Puppy got changed from a 19 second loop of Violent Femmes to some fucking garbage muzak.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2017-07-16 02:42:32

At 7/14/17 10:08 AM, NekoMika wrote: Year is halfway over, how has it been for everyone?

Up and down for the most part, although I finally got work and am working on getting another job as well as beginning to plan moving in with my fiance, our wedding, etc.
How has it been for you?