00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chineeztac0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Level Collab

84,609 Views | 1,507 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2009-09-24 09:33:21

So... is this collab done with? Cause I haven't heard a peep in this thread in a while. Did you guys move to another thread already? What's goin on?

The Ng Level Collab

We are all transitional beings, a consequence of the past and a cause for the future.

My Deviant art page is HERE

XBOX Live Gamertag: ape X ape

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2009-10-13 06:07:21

I'm getting a bit worried about Zerobeam...

I'm also going to submit my part to the flashportal as a solo project. It doesn't seem like this collab is going anywhere... Sorry guys, I'm out. For now I just hope Zerobeam's ok.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2009-10-13 09:24:37

At 10/13/09 06:07 AM, Whirlguy wrote: I'm getting a bit worried about Zerobeam...

I'm also going to submit my part to the flashportal as a solo project. It doesn't seem like this collab is going anywhere... Sorry guys, I'm out. For now I just hope Zerobeam's ok.

We should, at the very least, release our parts to NG on the same day. And name our parts "Level X&Y", or something like that. That way there's a little more cohesiveness and people get the idea of what's going on. Maybe we can all have the same description too.... just some thoughts.

Anyway, yeah I hope Zero is alright. It seems like he hasn't logged in once since mid July. Anyone hear anything from him? His MSN is sachtje@hotmail.com

We are all transitional beings, a consequence of the past and a cause for the future.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2009-10-13 12:57:26

At 10/13/09 09:24 AM, HeavyDNY86 wrote: We should, at the very least, release our parts to NG on the same day. And name our parts "Level X&Y", or something like that. That way there's a little more cohesiveness and people get the idea of what's going on. Maybe we can all have the same description too.... just some thoughts.

Meh, honestly I don't feel very motivated to organize a whole event for this. The idea's good, but on this occasion I think it may be a little excessive. I'm out, sorry.

Anyway, yeah I hope Zero is alright. It seems like he hasn't logged in once since mid July. Anyone hear anything from him? His MSN is sachtje@hotmail.com

I don't have him in my msn but the last PM I got from him was on the 11th of August. He seemed like a real busy bee in that PM. He gave me the impression that he was very motivated to work on the project. He had it all planned out what he was gonna do. I would quote him if it wasn't written in Dutch.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2009-10-13 20:39:41

The idea's good, but on this occasion I think it may be a little excessive. I'm out, sorry.

Well, it was worth a shot. I'm kinda disappointed, for a while it seemed like this was gonna be an amazing collab. Now it's just depressing talking about it. Anyway... I'm still gonna give Zero untill Nov 1st to respond.

He seemed like a real busy bee in that PM. He gave me the impression that he was very motivated to work on the project. He had it all planned out what he was gonna do.

Well, I hope he's been quiet because he's been busy. That'd be a nice surprise.

The Ng Level Collab

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2009-10-14 09:08:40

Hey guys, update:

I found Zerobeam on DeviantArt, he's made a comment there as late as Oct 1st (two weeks ago). Pic below.

I left a comment on his front page asking what's up with the collab... waiting for response.

The Ng Level Collab

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2009-10-15 07:50:50

For anyone who is still checking in on this thread like I was for a while, what I am about to say is absolutly 100% true:

I've spoken to Zerobeam... it's over. Sorry but he has his reasons, they're good, and everyone should move on with their lives.

Whatever you guys decide to do from here is up to you. Give up on the collab, try to get it started again, whatever you guys want.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2009-11-03 09:05:13

Hey guys, if anyone wants to join this collab please go to this new thread located here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1118 706

thanks,
funkycaveman