00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yevs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff

53,433 Views | 303 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 01:44:10

At 5/5/08 08:58 PM, Stamper wrote: IMPORTANT REMINDER - THERE'S ONLY 15 DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT A METAL GEAR COLLAB PIECE. This should be more than enough time if you haven't started yet.

So far this collab has been an absolute disaster that we regret more and more as the deadline draws closer. There, I said it.

Hehehe what did you expect? You're asking for help from a lot of people that use the same jokes over and over again. Originality is something that has slowly died in the world :(

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 02:06:58

Wow, it feels like I'm getting yelled at by a parent or a teacher! I actually feel kinda guilty, but I am still hard at work on mine. Luckily, I have avoided boxes, codecs, and have something based off of MGS3. The only thing I'm worried about is if I will get it in on time! I really hope I finish in 15 days, with finals and all!

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 02:18:09

At 5/5/08 11:40 PM, KupaMan wrote: YOU HAVE FAILED ME, NEWGROUNDS COMMUNITY!

I'm going to go eat a bucket of ice-cream with Stamper and Utah now.

You told me that you'd be disappointed with me if I didn't take part in this collaboration.

I'm sorry to fail you kind sir, but I've never played the game before.

Sadly I could most probably tell you the entire base plot to the game just from knowledge gained from satire here on Newgrounds. Kinda says a lot, doesn't it?

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 02:38:21

At 5/6/08 02:18 AM, RubberNinja wrote: Sadly I could most probably tell you the entire base plot to the game just from knowledge gained from satire here on Newgrounds. Kinda says a lot, doesn't it?

Me too. And seriously, I've never even touched Metal Gear.

I'm very tempted to hire it out and go for something, but I'm paranoid I just won't have time to finish my schoolwork as well...

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 02:48:17

Shit I didn't know it's this bad, but don't cancel the project! I'm still working on mine! It'll be funny, promise!

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 02:52:07

Blamformers was pretty shit

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 03:11:19

I love MGS. And would contribute some worked out stuff. If i only could use flash...

The greatest mystery of the whole universe: Women.

Come those who love tri-achnid. This is TOUCHING :')

my gunning prowd.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 03:29:24

Ummm... ummm... OK, how bout this... errr... Solid Snake... on... a plane?

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 03:53:31

Heya shirt baby ;D

DOUBLE POST! BAM! I thought that was fixed.

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 04:32:22

Shampoo commercial. Ever think of making that Stamper? You have the skill and the voice, why not? Geez.

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 04:48:47

At 5/6/08 04:32 AM, Sawdust wrote: Shampoo commercial. Ever think of making that Stamper? You have the skill and the voice, why not? Geez.

From Xmanne, on the PalTalk chat:

WOULD YOU LIKE FLAWLESS, SHINY HAIR? WOULD YOU LIKE PEOPLE TO ORGASM OVER IT? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A GOD? THEN USE METAL GEAR SHAMPOO. PACKED WITH MINERALS DESIGNED TO MAKE YOUR HAIR 100% AWESOME. GUARANTEED TO MAKE WOMEN BOW DOWN TO YOU AND START HANDING OUT SEXUAL FAVORS. SO BUY IT NOW, OR RISK LIVING A LIFE OF MISERABLE EXISTENCE.

I like Darkside7000's idea of Snake on a Plane. That'd be awesome.

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 04:52:59

At 5/6/08 04:48 AM, Scalene wrote: From Xmanne, on the PalTalk chat:

I'm Xmanne, read my sig. But yeah, I'd like to see my idea spruced up.

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:10:38

Does anyone remember those old party favors, where it looks like a can of peanuts or something, and when you open it a toy snake pops out? What if assorted MGS characters are at a party and someone offers someone else some nuts (cock joke) and when that person opens it Snake pops out. Follow that with some clever dialogue and an "OMFG he was in a CAN this time!!!" That's almost a good idea. Somebody make it, I'm talentless.

yes.

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:13:18

the moon myndicate will make a MUCH better collab than this.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:14:42

At 5/6/08 05:13 AM, Fivemoon wrote: the moon myndicate will make a MUCH better collab than this.

Bullshit.

You can barely piss without tipping over. You and your crew dont have the skills to make anything of value.

Neil Armstrong was a gay buttfucking crocodile.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:21:19

Everyone who didn't expect this to happen raise your hand.

the room is silent

That's what I thought. To attempt at placing together a film of this magnitude using the talents and skills of a large clash of children was a foolhardy idea. It reminds me of the time I strung a small contingent of kindergarteners together and tried to make a kite. The squelches they made as they bounced off the rocks was most satisfying.
But I digress, I have gone off subject.
Long story short, one should predict disaster in a disaster zone such as this site. It's bound to happen sooner or later.
Godwin's Law and all that!
pip pip!

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:25:14

do no t wory stampert!
i, must mcrat, will save the colab for u see i have a secret cartoon in the makin

and when i unleash it, all will tremble and be amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just u wait n see!!!

Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:28:25

boy this is the best news i've heard in forever
not cause i dont like cartoons but because metal gear awesome and sony suck
and so does wii

LONG LIVE XBOX YEAH

fatty fatty fatso fat-fat-fat

tubby tubby tub-o-lard

fat-fat-fat!

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:51:35

At 5/6/08 02:38 AM, Scalene wrote: I'm very tempted to hire it out and go for something, but I'm paranoid I just won't have time to finish my schoolwork as well...

That's how pussies think.

Seriously, you could probably find some YouTube or Google videos of all the cut-scenes of any of the games and just base it off that.

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:51:50

Ok geez ill make something for you guys.

It's not that im not flatterd that you made a newspost just to get MY attention but you could just have send me a pm or something.

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:58:34

Listen here you fab bitch METAL GEAR SOLID JOKES ARE WHAT MAKES NEWGROUNDS GO ROUND ALRIGHT?! THEY ARE WHAT MAKES IT GO ROUND!!JESUS CHRIST THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING SNAKE RUN AROUND UNDER A CARDBOARD BOX IN SOME KIND OF A HUMORING WAY THERE JUST ISN'T ALRIGHT?!

"We'll never die alone...Juggalos will carry on...Swing our hatchets if we must...Each and every one of us....

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:58:38

yay! cardboard rocks!

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 05:59:06

At 5/6/08 05:51 AM, KupaMan wrote:
At 5/6/08 02:38 AM, Scalene wrote: I'm very tempted to hire it out and go for something, but I'm paranoid I just won't have time to finish my schoolwork as well...
That's how pussies think.

Seriously, you could probably find some YouTube or Google videos of all the cut-scenes of any of the games and just base it off that.

On youtube, they have the complete story of mgs, mgs2 and mgs3. They are seperated into parts though and each part can be as long as 40mins. Its worth it if you know nothing of the games. Or just watch a speed run of metal gear on nes. You might see something you like

Guy Le Douche = Genius

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 06:06:46

card board box jokes arnt that funny guys

(\__/) This is Bunny. come to my userpage

(O.o)click my sig for speacial suprise I HOPE YUO LIKE IT

(> < )

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 06:08:15

Way to put your foot down Stamper! :D

I'm not all that good at flash, (as it's blatantly obviouse if you saw my movies) but I guess I could give it a shot.

By the way, anyone know where i can find a farely cheap tablet? (drawing with a mouse is such a bitch)

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 06:37:15

This just goes to show, that MGS is a dumb idea for a flash collaboration. You might as well just take all the cardboard jokes and use them instead.

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 06:39:07

you'll be happy to know mine doesent contain a single cardboard box joke.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 06:39:24

At 5/6/08 06:37 AM, Madmanonfire wrote: This just goes to show, that MGS is a dumb idea for a flash collaboration.

You should take a crack at shutting up.

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 07:01:17

no doubt one of the best javascript:MakeSmileySelection(15);
Elated

Response to Metal Gear Collab / Pico Stuff 2008-05-06 07:22:49

Hopefully emo jokes are weocome