00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,955 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-11-18 23:01:45

At 11/18/10 10:33 PM, EpicFail wrote:
At 11/18/10 09:55 PM, 34Deadman wrote: Well maybe the girl sticks with you Epic. The voice saying I know you makes me think that. Odd thing is that (if it's her) she still knows you. I don't know man but you should have taken that womens offer about communicating the ghost(I guess) with you.
Yeah, somebody on ATS mentioned that since it all started in that house and that there were other 'ghosts' in that house as well from what my family and I have all seen, maybe she noticed how I was in the basement or something, really scared and crying and all that when I was young so she stuck with me and is more of a guardian of some sort... Not sure, because all I seem to have is bad luck... But I do like thinking of it that way.

True. It's not like every time you see the girl (when you were a kid) you went depressed or bad. Mostly a bit surprised and scared or freaked out I don't blame you there. Who knows man maybe she just likes sticking around with you.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-11-18 23:37:20

At 11/18/10 11:01 PM, 34Deadman wrote:
True. It's not like every time you see the girl (when you were a kid) you went depressed or bad. Mostly a bit surprised and scared or freaked out I don't blame you there. Who knows man maybe she just likes sticking around with you.

Yeah, and if she really is, I totally accept it... Hasn't done me or anybody around me harm or anything. I can always feel someone with me most of the time, it doesn't make me uneasy though but it gives me some comfort in a way. I don't know, if it is true that she sticks around me and such, I'm happy with that.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-11-30 18:08:07

A bit of a story here that has happened within the past 24 hours... I will start with last night.

I was using my phone to take pictures of my basement (bedroom), to show my friend my set up basically.
I took two pictures successfully and when I pressed the button to capture the third one, my phone froze and wouldn't unfreeze, resulting in me having to remove the battery and put it back in.
I didn't think anything of it at the time but because we have had some experiences in this house with the paranormal, it did cross my mind, as one time I have captured a very odd orb flying around down here and before the video ended a big blue light flew across the screen.
Disregarding that, I tried putting the pictures on my PC thinking the three would be there since it made the camera noise but froze right after.
Well, only the two photos taken before that showed up on the memory card.

Now today, I was in my kitchen trying to take a picture of my dog to put on Facebook.
Before I press the button to take the picture I saw something small sort of run by me, it wasn't at the corner of my eye but a little between what I can see at the corner of my eye and what I can see right in front of me.
Right when that happened my dog began looking around the room weirdly, like he saw it too.
The words actually came out of my mouth, "Did you see that?" and I watched him as he moved his eyes and head around as if he was looking for it to come back. Although, he did not bark, I still think he saw this as well.
Right after that happened I took the picture and again, the camera froze up and didn't let me take it, resulting in me having to remove the battery and put it back in to make my phone work.

I've never had any problems with this phone and have taken well over fifty pictures easily without any problems, I've even taken photo after photo of my friend's apartment, with no problems whatsoever.

Is it possible that this could be some sort of entity not wanting to get photographed? I doubt it is a glitch with my phone... Anybody have an idea?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-12-07 23:19:29

It's been a while since I last posted, as so called psychic dreams ceased. But I'm a amazed, that many of the surroundings I find myself in China, seem to correspond to my dreams more or less. for instance a sparcely located dark and forbodding city (Cangzhou, which I found myself wandering with some of tis' buildings especially at night, coressponding to where I work and live, with few sparce buildings jutting up, sporadically lighted and shaped in similar ways that coresponded to my dream.

While on a trip back into hong Kong we past this white apartment building in trigular shape, a luxury hotel or condo, this also corresponded to my dream, but it was afar.... so..... I had these dreams a few years before coming. intersting that they would be in the exact spot.... more or less.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-12-09 13:00:24

At 11/30/10 06:08 PM, EpicFail wrote: Is it possible that this could be some sort of entity not wanting to get photographed? I doubt it is a glitch with my phone... Anybody have an idea?

Ghosts have been known to disrupt electronic devices, such as cameras, cell phones, etc. My opinion, the girl is definitely the cause behind your device malfunctioning at such bizarre moments. By the way, I read your post above and it was incredible. I always was very interested in ghosts and the unexplained (I even made a few posts before in this thread, not sure where they are now though as I actually forget about this thread :( ).

I also found out that my college offers a general elective called The Paranormal that focuses on a bunch of things. It's VERY popular as I went to enroll in it next semester and it was full within 10 MINUTES of classes being offered. Definitely going to try and register myself sooner next semester :) Also, I'm going to try and read this whole thread from the first page onwards cause I love this stuff!!!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-12-09 21:00:53

This may sound a bit conclusive of me, but i believe i was attacked by a poltergeist. Please hear me out.
I am currently training for entry to the Royal Marines, accordingly, I have a fitness plan which i must stick to.
My usual workout includes press ups, or push ups as most of you here would call them. over the past week, my own house is being redecorated and extensions are being made, so i am living at my friends house in the next town over for probably roughly another week.
This house my friend lives in consists of one huge living room, 5 bedrooms, two of which have en-suite bathrooms, one slightly smaller than the other. My friend and his brother live here with their parents, but his brother is currently away on holiday for the next week with his parents, so he told me it would be fine for me to use his room. His brother is staying here, not going on holiday, as he is currently studying for his forthcoming exams in school. (he is in sixth year, and is leaving in may after he gets his exam results).

I've known these two for roughly the past 8 years now, and this house, as you will probably have assumed by now, is quite big. this house is also very old, i'm not sure exactly how old, but its easy to tell by the architecture, and the family is reasonably well-off. The house has always had a history of being haunted, both of them always tell me stories of it, and its not hard to believe; the house is nice, and well decorated, but there is a constant feeling of insecurity, vulnerability, and basically that you really should not be there, although i have stayed here many times in the past, i've never stayed for anything more than 3 nights.
I've been here for four days now, and ever since i arrived here, and unpacked and stuff like that, strange things have been happening. Very strange things.
Me and my friend, who are the only people residing in the house at the moment are out in town most days, and he's pretty much never left my sight unless we are in our rooms. By day one, things in my room were going missing, and then reappearing in inconvenient places in strange positions, where i know for a fact i did not leave them. for example, i often wear a silver metal watch on my left wrist, but one afternoon, before me and my friend left the house, i purposely left the watch on a desk in my room, easily in my sight as i walk into the room. a few hours later, when me and my pal got back home, i went into my room, looked for my watch because i didnt know what time it was, and it was gone. Later that night, when me and my pal were both in bed, i got up to get a drink, and went through the living room to get to the kitchen, and noticed, something shining in the fruit bowl as i turned the kitchen light on, i looked, and there was my watch, the metal wrist strap pierced theough an apple in the bowl, and fastened. now, there are a number of reasons i know no person could have done this. one reason is that the strap doesnt actually seperate into two, it can only be adjusted to be tighter or looser, so you would loosen it to fir your hand and wrist in, then tighten it around your wrist after that; so there is no way the watch could have gotten into the apple withour breaking either the apple or the watch, and it looked as though the apple had grown around it, and there were to marks on the apple as if it had been broken, but i actually had to cut the apple open to get my watch back.
The worst and most chilling thing happened to me last night though, and i actually believe i was attacked by a form of supernatural entity.
i was on the floor, doing press ups, still keeping to my fitness schedule i mentioned earlier, and i decided to try one-arm press ups, the same as i do most nights. my record for the most consecutive one arm press ups without stopping is 24, so 5 is really no problem for me. I got 4 done, then i was going down, for my fifth, then i felt a very solid, freezing cold thing whack down on my upper back, which sent me straight to the floor; it felt as if someone had stamped on the middle of my upper back with great force. i still have a slight mark from where the left side of my left eye on the bone next to it hit the floor, and i havent checked my back, but it doesnt seem to hurt anymore.
Of course, i immidiately got up off the floor, in order to see what the hell did that, and i was even more terrified than what i already was when i realised the room as completely empty.

does anyone have any suggestions on what the hell this was? This absolutely terrified me, and i'm struggling to sleep because of it.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-12-10 01:25:28

Not sure if you guys are interested or know anything about UFOs, but here is something that happened to me tonight, and I posted on ATS, copied and pasted from there

It's 11:11 PM right now, and I was out back smoking a cigarette, less than five minutes ago.

Behind my house is a busy street, and past that only about 50-70 feet is a train yard.
I was looking at the trains while I was smoking the cigarette, and suddenly there was a bright light shining on the snow right in front of the trains (in front from my point of view).
I looked up and saw a dark shaped circular object in the air, and the light was coming from that flying object.
It didn't look like any plane or anything I've seen before, never in this city anyway... It was bizarre really.

After that happened, I walked closer to my fence to see if I could still see it flying in the direction it was, unfortunately there were trees blocking the way, but I no longer saw the light. It wasn't necessarily going fast, the light showed for about three seconds before heading off in the other direction.

Two cars drove by on the busy street in front of the tracks (again from my view), and they didn't create the same lighting that the flying object did, so there is no doubt in my mind that it was from the UFO, and not from a passing vehicle or anything else.

There was no sound I could hear at the time besides my feet crunching the snow below me, and it wasn't far away enough for me not to be able to hear the sound... I can hear planes from that far away easily, to the point where it rings my ears usually.

Could this have possibly been an extraterrestrial's UFO? That's the only idea that comes to mind when I saw it, who knows... I wish I could have taken a picture, but the camera on my phone freezes up the phone every time I go to it, and besides that my phone was inside charging.

Any ideas guys?

And about 15 minutes ago, I made this post right after it happened..

Alright.... This could mean absolutely nothing at all... Absolutely nothing.... But I still feel it is necessary to post.

My headache has gotten worse as I said, and I was staring at my TV screen which is used as my PC monitor, and as I am doing that, I see at one side of my eyes a blue face.
But it wasn't like it was in my room or anything, it seemed like it was imprinted in front of my eyes, or inside of my eyes to be more exact... It was blue or purple, couldn't say for sure, as I stated I am color blind.
I saw eyes on it, they seemed to be in a sort of triangle shape, but not straight edges like a normal triangle.
I didn't see a nose or a mouth, and not long after that my ears began ringing as if there was a loud noise by me. Sort of like how in the movies if somebody is in the middle of a flash bang and their ears ring, but it only last a few short seconds... Sort of freaked me out to be honest...

I see you guys have made some posts and I will read them in the morning tomorrow, it's late and I need rest after all this, my mind is going everywhere!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-12-10 08:49:50

At 12/9/10 09:00 PM, guthan-the-infested wrote: This may sound a bit conclusive of me, but i believe i was attacked by a poltergeist. Please hear me out.

Wow!
Very interesting experiences you had there, I'm not sure if it would be a poltergeist as it only did that one thing violent.
The watch in the apple is just bizarre! But I am not sure a poltergeist would do something like that, although it is possible since they are more powerful than normal spirits...
Maybe you should ask your friend if he has had any similar experiences? Tell him about the watch and being pushed to the floor, maybe he has had something like that happen to him, or something he can tell you.

If you're REALLY interested I am sure there are ways to search up on the history of that property, could be something neat to learn from doing that.

Definitely something there by the sounds of it and definitely very interesting experiences you had... Wow.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-12-12 20:34:12

At 12/10/10 08:49 AM, EpicFail wrote: Wow!
Very interesting experiences you had there, I'm not sure if it would be a poltergeist as it only did that one thing violent.

Yeah, but can anyone give me any info on what this might be, and what might be causing it, and more for my poor friend's sake, how to get rid of it?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-12-13 01:36:37

I've been having a few random experiences at my house that have just been creepy, but nothing too bad.
I know one night around 2 AM, I left to the bathroom and when I came back, my laptop was closed and my fan was turned all the way up (this being winter, nobody would have done this, and its not a button where like an electrical surge could have done it, but a moving switch with 3 levels; it was all the way up.) Everyone else in the house was fast asleep and snoring. Just a few little things here and there since but nothing more physical than that time.

[TSR Audio]

Click the Banner To Visit My Music Page! ^__^

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2010-12-21 00:47:35

At 12/10/10 01:25 AM, EpicFail wrote: Not sure if you guys are interested or know anything about UFOs,

I've had two possible UFO encounters, One was in the summer of 09 I was riding my moped down a country road one day. It was around 7-7:30 pm I was going around 15 miles and hour because I was looking for a friends house. I looked to the right of me (which was North) and I see in the in the sky what looked like a tiny silver ball in the sky. I turn my head for a split second and it disappears from sight. The second one was at night it was the winter of 09, I seen whatever this thing was zig zagging in the sky for 1 month every night. It was in a triangle formation of stars but the last star on the bottom left of the formation was moving if you stood still enough.
I stayed outside in my neighbors land all night long which is in the middle of no where, you can see almost all stars. I stood out on my neighbors dock (he has a man made pond out there) and whatever this thing was zig zag in 3 directions before I got sick of watching it. I've yet to watch the sky this year.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-03 20:07:24

Growing up in Louisville Kentucky, I've had my fair share of experiences. Living in Louisville, I was always very close to Waverly Hills which was actually just a couple of miles from where my home was. My Father and I had always been interested in ghosts and folklore surrounding the supernatural. For months I begged my dad to take to on the historical tour of waverly. Finally on my 9th birthday, I got my wish.

Even as we drove into the parking lot, I felt a huge amount of remorse, like I had suffered an extreme amount of loss. As we walked into a small building located on the east of the main building, where an instructor informed me that we would be heading through a tunnel to the morgue and heading up to the fifth floor, before exiting through the infamous death tunnel, even as we walked through the morgue I began having flashbacks, I know It sounds silly, but it was like i was another person, seeing a different man's past, feeling his pain and anguish as he slowy suffered. as we exited the room from the side staircase, the trip was rather uneventful. Except for when we had reached the fourth floor. Myself being the inquisitive child that I was stood at the front of the tour group, My tour guide asked if anybody wanted to walk down a hallway and back. A short darkheaded man raised his hand, as he walked down the hallway nothing happened, but as he walked back, I noticed something trailing behind him, before disappearing just as fast as he had appeared. As we reached room 502, I felt a low sinking feeling I never forgot, it was as if i was literally choked with the amount of sadness that was feeling my body, thank god that the tour ended quickly after. I held onto my fathers sleeve as we walked through the tunnel into the deep marsh that was located in front of it. Soon after we left and went to a Hardy's on dixie highway

Until Next Time, Newgrounds.
Sincerely Yours
Dakota A.

Join my goddam Minitroopers http://sarviens-army.minitroopers.c om

Gamertag: Sarvian

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-03 20:52:05

Interesting, Sarvias.

Here's something for you guys...

This is not something I personally experienced, however it did occur in my house.
I was out with my Dad today, we were just getting in to the truck in the garage when he told me about something that happened to him last night.
In the middle of his sleep he woke up, he said it was around 2:30 AM or something, and he looked in his doorway and saw a red mist... Of course every light was off in the house upstairs, so he thought that maybe he was lucid dreaming or something cause he had just woken up.
He turned on the lamp next to his bed and put on his glasses to see what it was, and when he did that the mist was still there, like it was staring at him...

Do any of you have some ideas as to what this red 'mist' could be? A normal ghost? Demon? Some other sort of paranormal entity.
We have had many experiences in this house, more so myself and my younger brother and my Pops refuses to believe it's haunted, but now he's beginning to think it may be.
I've tried capturing video of ghosts in this house but have never had much luck, however I try often and am going to work on some EVP when I have the free time.

He told me as well today that he wakes up sometimes and sees someone standing next to his bed, he never went in to detail about what they look like or anything.
But I do remember one time, which I believe is the first time it happened to him when he said it looked like a little boy.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-16 17:37:07

Could I join this club? I might not come on very often, but I have had a few experiences.

Why the fuck are you reading this?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-16 17:45:58

At 1/16/11 05:37 PM, Robsterman wrote: Could I join this club? I might not come on very often, but I have had a few experiences.

You shouldn't need to ask, as long as you have some things to share and are open to discussion, I am sure Fro and that rest of us won't mind at all.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-16 19:05:14

my house seems to always have that feeling where theres someone behind you...

i never actually look for evidence, but i cant tell he/she is here...

the first thing i noticed is that feeling i mentioned...

things have a tendency to disappear and then reappear in obvious places, such as on the living room floor...

i also noticed that certain objects seem to act on there own... such as my home phone...

and whenever i play with wireless stuff, such as the wii, or other wireless controllers, something is blocking the signals, as if something is standing in front of the tv...

and this one did it for me, i was playing my game and all the lights that were on turned off, but they werent dead, and it wasnt a power out, cuz i flipped the switches and it went back on...

there are also unexplained bangs and sounds, but those can be debunked half the time...

it seems my neighbor is haunted to cuz he related all my stories and said his dog tends to bark fromn the top of the stairs to the bottum for no reason... and his dog NEVER barks, except for strangers and the command "SPEAK!"

do you think maybe were coming in contact with the same spirit?

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-16 19:19:03

At 10/15/10 12:12 AM, smeagol1 wrote: red and black dots on ceiling

this has happened to me twice now that i think about it, once at my old house and again in this one...

it seemed like they were falling in the way a leaf does...

it was like flowers falling on me... but there was nothing there...

back then i didnt believe in the paranormal, i thought it was just some sort of trick, an illusion...

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-17 04:00:15

At 1/16/11 05:45 PM, EpicFail wrote:
At 1/16/11 05:37 PM, Robsterman wrote: Could I join this club? I might not come on very often, but I have had a few experiences.
You shouldn't need to ask, as long as you have some things to share and are open to discussion, I am sure Fro and that rest of us won't mind at all.

Okay, in that case, here is something that happened last year.

It was around 5:AM, and I had just woken up. I heard someone moving around, and I looked up and saw someone. Since my brother had come over to visit (He lives in a different house), I said "Can you get out of my room, (Not going to say his name for "Privacy" reasons)? After that, he went out. Later on, at breakfast, I asked him why he was in my room. But, he said he wasn't, and he doesn't lie at all.

The thing I'm wondering, is that if he wasn't the one in my room, then who was in my room? It sends a shiver down my spine whenever I think about it.

Why the fuck are you reading this?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-17 09:19:34

Cool, I just caught up on all the stories since the last time I posted here.

At 10/21/10 09:03 PM, JabberWocky wrote: Can I join? Because I am certain that my house is haunted.
I live in Belle Isle, and my house is about...eh, going on eighty.

Yeah, sure thing. Your house is still pretty young in my opinion though. My house was over 100 years old like 20 years ago. :P

Oh, also. Me and my grampa found a barrel of bones when we were digging in the backyard.
I'm kind of starting to fear for my safety.

And then what? You can't tell me you just found a barrel of bones and then did nothing with them. Please finish your story. If the story is true it could sound like the obvious where the person wanted his dead parts to be found.

At 11/18/10 09:46 PM, EpicFail wrote: I originally made this post on Above Top Secret's Supernatural forums because they seem a bit more open minded about this sort of thing, and have paranormal experts on the site as well...

Nice, do you think it's possible to have a couple of them join here and share stories? Perhaps even have them read through some of our stories here and comment about them?

I'm going to try and be as specific as I can with all of this.

Creepy, I had chills the entire time I read this. To be honest though it sounds like it's a guardian angel type spirit and that you have nothing to be worried about. You only saw/heard it when you were depressed and then it went away when your life got somewhat on track. I'm sure she never left, but you kind of forgot about her. Then you thought of her again and she just wanted to let you know she was still there if you ever needed her.

At 11/24/10 04:54 PM, Friday wrote: The story below is about my pastor, idk if he's still around.

That's weird. Why in the world would your pastor show a video like that?

At 11/30/10 06:08 PM, EpicFail wrote: A bit of a story here that has happened within the past 24 hours... I will start with last night.

On new years when we tried taking pictures in the one room of certain people the camera would just shut off. If taken in a different room on other people it worked perfectly fine every time.

At 12/9/10 01:00 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
I also found out that my college offers a general elective called The Paranormal that focuses on a bunch of things. It's VERY popular as I went to enroll in it next semester and it was full within 10 MINUTES of classes being offered. Definitely going to try and register myself sooner next semester :) Also, I'm going to try and read this whole thread from the first page onwards cause I love this stuff!!!

That would be an awesome class. I hope you can get into it sometime and if you do make sure to share with us what goes on in the class.

At 12/10/10 01:25 AM, EpicFail wrote: Not sure if you guys are interested or know anything about UFOs, but here is something that happened to me tonight, and I posted on ATS, copied and pasted from there

I'm personally not, but I know sirtom use to post a lot of UFO stuff in here.

At 12/9/10 09:00 PM, guthan-the-infested wrote:
does anyone have any suggestions on what the hell this was? This absolutely terrified me, and i'm struggling to sleep because of it.

If it's not this violent to your friends then perhaps it doesn't like the idea of other people moving in. Like it's now attached to the family who lives there.

Feel free and bring your friends.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-17 10:23:44

A slight update on what's happening here... Could mean nothing at all, but I am convinced it is more than that.

Last night at roughly 9:45 - 9:55 PM, my Dad woke up because he heard the TV upstairs sound turn on, not the TV just the sound, because it is hooked up to a surround sound. He turned it off of course, and asked us who turned it on, neither myself or my brother did... Why would we?

And then, at about 10:25 - 10:30 PM, my brother and myself are both downstairs on my bed, he was playing a game on his iPod, and I was playing mafia.org, when we heard a noise upstairs, right above us where my Dad's room is. First it was like a very small bang noise or a footstep hitting the floor, and then my dad shouting. We hurried up the stairs and I didn't open his door, but I did talk to him, he said it was a bad dream and then we opened the door and he wouldn't tell us what it was about.
We will most likely find out tomorrow, I'm sure he is just uncomfortable talking about it.

We have decided that we're going to record everything that happens on this Collab Edit website, and narrow it down to what happens at what time, what day of the week, etc. Not sure what it will accomplish, but it's better than nothing.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-17 12:02:29

holy shit...

im so disconnecting my microphone...
you guys know what an evp is?
i assume you would...

i was playing on my computer and my microphone was set up...

a few minutes later i heard something that sounded like a grown man talking...

it didnt sound like it was directed at me...

it might be residual... but im not sure...

i really need to get out of this house...

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-17 15:00:13

At 1/17/11 12:02 PM, Randomguy78 wrote:
i really need to get out of this house...

I wouldn't run from it, embrace it.
And by that, I don't mean love it, but I mean try and be it's friend.
If it truly has tried speaking through your PC microphone, that means it wants to communicate, be happy you have such a cooperative entity.
Communicate with it, download Audacity and record, then begin asking questions.
But don't just ask questions, introduce yourself, explain yourself, try and make sure that it knows you just want communication and will not do any harm to it.
See if you can record anything, just try finding out simple information at first, a name, where they're from perhaps, if they live in the house, if they're attached to something, etc....

I've tried doing EVP many times, but this spirit does not want to communicate, it just wants to mess with us, I'm fine with that... We can see it from time to time, and that is a good start to communication, it is showing itself.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-18 00:16:23

Whats a cheap evp recorder I could buy? Also what program would I use to listen to my evps? I don't think that bad spirit is in my woods anymore, she (gf) doesn't feel him there anymore.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-18 08:39:18

At 1/18/11 12:16 AM, smeagol1 wrote: Whats a cheap evp recorder I could buy? Also what program would I use to listen to my evps? I don't think that bad spirit is in my woods anymore, she (gf) doesn't feel him there anymore.

Anything works I believe, one of the best I have heard was made with a built in laptop mic.
Use Audacity to listen to them, it's free.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-20 09:00:10

Tell me if you guys see anything in this photo.
Focus on the room in front, rather than the circled parts.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-20 18:42:48

At 1/20/11 09:00 AM, EpicFail wrote: Tell me if you guys see anything in this photo.

i think i see a face... but it looks pretty morphed.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-21 08:07:21

At 1/20/11 09:00 AM, EpicFail wrote: Tell me if you guys see anything in this photo.

I personally don't see anything anywhere. When I zoomed way in I could see that some of the shadows and colors were distorted because of what seems to be slightly poor quality and that it did happen to create a face in one spot, but it was quite clear that was just the way that the quality was.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-21 08:58:02

Here is what I see.
Right circle, once again ignore the left.
Looked like a little boy with his arms down in front of him, like he was holding his hands together, but then I noticed this... Which I will post pic in my next post.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-21 09:01:05

And then my friend tweaked the picture to enhance it somehow or some shit, and when I zoomed in a lot I noticed that under the head area it seems it's wearing a red shirt... I followed the red and noticed him WAVING or looking like he was waving... Like he/she/it knew I was taking the picture...

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-01-23 21:34:04

I've got two ghost stories to tell, which I guess will also get me admittance to the club. I also have one more strange occurance which could be coincidence but I'll tell it anyway. I'll divide them up into separate posts for the sake of organization.

So about 3 years ago I was living at home with my parents and one older brother. I was a junior in high school and my brother was a senior. One morning my brother asked me if i had gone into his room the previous night to get a pair of shorts. I told him no, that maybe it was my dad and thought nothing of it. Then, a year later (my brother is now off in college at this time) I have my first strange encounter with my ghost.

It's around midnight and I was getting ready for bed. I had brushed my teeth and said goodnight to the people I had been texting and laid down in my bed. After about 3 or 4 minutes I hear an extremely loud banging sound like someone had just opened my bedroom door then slammed it shut very loudly. I pop my head up and look at my door and I see a tall white figure standing at my door. This figure is dressed in all white clothes that are as white as printer paper, and its skin is the same color. Although what's odd about it was that it had the face of my older brother who was off in college. But the scariest part was that the figure had the creepiest, cartoonish grin on its face that literally stretched from ear to ear.

So then this figure starts to walk towards my bed and once it reaches the foot of my bed it stops and bends down as if to pick something up. After it bent so far down that it was out of my line of sight it vanished. Then I grabbed my cell phone and shined the light all around the room. The first thought that I had was my brain trying to make sense of the situation. I thought that my older brother had come into my room to get a pair of shorts (because I have clothes laying on my floor). Then I obviously figured out that that made no sense at all and just laid there scared shitless. I forced myself to go to sleep because there was no way that I was gonna walk through the door that the ghost had just appeared in front of.

So I asked my brother about the time that he had asked me if I had gone into his room to get a pair of shorts. He said that he had seen a ghost that night that had my face. His encounter was very similar to mine. It appeared at his door, approached his bed, bent down and then disappeared. I had no idea what was going on so we made light of the situation and named our cute little family ghost Stanley.

I'll include a picture of my room that I am conveniently located in and try to describe the path of the ghost.

Ghost / Supernat. Club