00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,560 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-07 15:42:48

ignore my last post about th username changing, it was completely irrelevant...

there is a forest near the town where i live which apparently witches worshipped the devil in the 16th century. it wouldnt surprise me, that forest is really creepy...

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-07 15:49:26

At 5/7/11 03:15 PM, EpicFail wrote:
At 5:00AM, two hours later she went back downstairs and it was gone, she looked around and down at her blanket where she saw a load of semen. The whole time it was her dad jerking off under her blanket and she thought it was a ghost. Laughed my ass off when she told me what it was, such a funny night. Ahhhh haaaa haaaaa...

Hahahahaha that's awesome. God that's an embarrassing story. You think her dad would have stopped when he heard her go downstairs. Haha and he could have picked a better time than 3 AM to whack off.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-09 12:40:05

Hey guys, this is guthan-the-infested, I got Wade to change my username. Just so you guys know, its me! No paranormal activity to report of late, but I have found a rather interesting video, which I also found quite frightening. As the video description says, In this footage, a man and his friend videotape a trip into the forest at night. First they come across a dark liquid seeping into the ground, but that was nothing compared to what they came across next. Why does this demon live far out in the forest, isolating itself from our society?
Here is a link:
http://www.ghostvideos.ws/demon-caught-o n-tape-in-the-forest.html

let me know what you guys think of this! It actually looks almost believable in my opinion, but I would like to hear what you guys think too, because it is arguable.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-09 13:43:59

Not sure I believe that video, I rarely believe any videos like that. But it would be really cool if it was real.

I saw another UFO last night, it was really interesting.

I saw it at around 1:00AM when I was outside having a smoke, it kept moving from the right hand side, to the left, then it would go away into the clouds and reappear at the right hand side, to go to the left... Over and over and over and over and over again.

I ran inside and grabbed my phone to try recording it, didn't zoom far enough / too dark out. No dice.

Very strange though.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-09 18:42:53

I don't know man I'm always skeptical when it comes to videos like that. I mean my logical brain tells me not to, but I want myself to believe it. I just wish it was easier to tell what was fake and what wasn't. Because I just don't think that I can believe something like that is real. It looked like Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-10 03:23:43

Well nothing has happened to me lately, which means it was only a matter of time.

1:21 AM right now.

About twenty minutes ago I was trying to fall asleep, just finished watching a movie and was on my phone talking about getting on a mixtape with this guy. That's not important, anyway, all my lights were off and suddenly I heard this weird noise for about five second. It sounded as if it was right behind me.
I tried ignoring it but I couldn't, turned on the light next to my bed then turned on my TV.

(Just happened again as I was writing this).

After the first time, I went out for a smoke to take my mind off of it and just think about business, the music I was just mentioning. I came back in and heard a creaking sound coming from my laundry room.
I ignored it and told my buddy on Facebook.
Nothing happened since then until I was writing this, another creaking sound from the laundry room, but louder and lasted about six seconds.

This made my stomach turn, my heart pound, and now my palms are sweaty. Not sure what the fuck is going on.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-10 06:52:21

At 5/7/11 03:42 PM, DanN180 wrote: ignore my last post about th username changing, it was completely irrelevant...

there is a forest near the town where i live which apparently witches worshipped the Earth in the 16th century. it wouldn't surprise me, that forest is really creepy...

Fixed for you. I want to visit this forest now btw.

you should take pictures.

anyways I have this cat door in my bed room door that swings by it's self sometimes. I've checked every possible explanation, but to no avail.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-11 09:27:57

Living in Hong Kong, and seeing the sheer 150+ years of this community, it's ancient apartments and temples, (some old houses are used as warehouses). I wonder how colourful was the 2nd world nation (extreme poverty and wealth, and thus a lot of related social issues, such as violence (resulting from ignorance), such as the Haunted Tuen Mun highway. (made with insanely dangerous and illogical engineering as if it was designed to cause mechanical mayhem for shits and giggles. (actually Hong Kong highways are like that (like the final scene on Tokyo Drift)... with NO street lights! Anyways this road was opened in 1977 (an awesome year, Set in the 70's show, Star Wars galaxy was created, Elvi'"s Dies (although not awesome) although very epic, Hemilick manuver approved, the son of sam captured, New York riots from a hot summer black out.... Anyways, This highway has claimed many lives, that at times people claim to lose control of cars at times, (survivors), see ghost cars, or actually think they were in an accident only to return to reality... I wonder how a dick driver (taxies are called dixies here, and shortened to dix, pronounced dick) would react if I said hi can you give me a lift on the Tuen Mun highway. a Bus drove into a village after jumping off a curb and plunging into a ravine, because he was cut off by a crazy peasant coolie lorry driver (who had the fucking nerve to challenge the ruling of the court! damn Chinese people can be so proud ignorant beasts at times, everyone with a little emperor or emperess running around in their heads). Coincidnetly a sky scrapper' burnt killing 40 people because they had no fire extinguishers.

So as I'm reading this on the internets, my neighbour downstairs begins to hammer, but in a way that it resembled knocking communicative knocking, like on a door. On my walls (my room is above his living room). So I look out the stair corridor, and freak out (because I'm susceptible mode), and see nothing. So I go down stairs when the banging resumes and I ask are you hammering in Chinese, he said yes, so I said I'm sorry I excuse myself saying I'm watching a ghost movie (gwai hey), and though you were a ghost, so his wife laughs hahahahahh, then he laughs. ha ha ha.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-14 21:01:08

I have a story to share, but I don't have time to type it all out right now, and I'm also drunk, so I'm posting this as a reminder to myself. DO NOT FORGET.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-17 21:31:26

i have seen shadows all my life. its strange too cause when i see them something bad happens. i have a few examples of this but i would like to know your views in the topic of these shadow figures first. red eyes, fingers come to sharp points, when there around you get this hopeless feeling.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-19 20:22:23

At 5/14/11 09:01 PM, Ship wrote: I have a story to share, but I don't have time to type it all out right now, and I'm also drunk, so I'm posting this as a reminder to myself. DO NOT FORGET.

Finally getting time to write this story. So it's a stereotypical ghost story setting. I'm driving home in the middle of the night (about 2 AM), down a long windy road surrounded by trees on both sides and no signs of civilization for quite some time. But here's the catch: It had recently just rained, and for some inexplicable sciencey reason, there was an ominous mist coming up from all of the puddles on the road. The mist rose to about a foot and a half and then dissipated, but it was still very noticeable and very scary. So I realize all of my surroundings here and half expect my car to just randomly break down leaving me stranded in the middle of nowhere. But it didn't.

Here's where it gets weird. I finally reach civilization and drive up to an intersection that's shaped like a T. I'm at the bottom part of the T because the road I'm on ends. So I'm sitting at the light for a good 20 seconds, looking left and right and deciding whether or not I should just run this red light and say screw it when all the sudden I look over to my left.. Now I can see both directions down this road for a very good distance and would have seen anything coming. But I look to my left and there is a car driving away from me. There's no roads that it could have possibly turned off of to get on the main road, and since it's driving away from me on my left side, that means that it would have had to drive literally right in front of me for it to get to its present spot.

So naturally intrigued, I decide to ball up and run the red light (which still hadn't changed) to follow the car. Of course, I look right and then left before I decide to go, except when I look back to my left, the car is gone. Now it is literally impossible for this car to have vanished unless it ran right off the road and into a tree. Now I'm just sitting here thinking, "what the hell? A fucking ghost CAR?" What's going on here?!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-19 20:23:54

At 5/17/11 09:31 PM, DarknessRules wrote: i have seen shadows all my life. its strange too cause when i see them something bad happens. i have a few examples of this but i would like to know your views in the topic of these shadow figures first. red eyes, fingers come to sharp points, when there around you get this hopeless feeling.

Do you have any specific examples of seeing one then something bad happened? Not that I don't believe you, I just want a mental picture. Be as descriptive as possible. It sounds now that it could very well be a demon of some sorts.

Double post..

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-21 20:39:48

Ghost car story is very interesting, I've had similar experiences here. No explanation for them unfortunately, wish I could explain a few of mine but I'll never be able to.

About the one guy's shadow experiences... Few questions.
Are the shadows always the same shadow? Or are their different shadows?
If there are different shadows, do you still see the same one at certain times? As if it's this shadow one time, and then another shadow another time, but it alters between the few you see? I hope that made sense...

IF that is the case, my idea would be to note which shadow is which, name them if it helps you out. Once you do that, see if Shadow X is around for this sort of bad thing, and Shadow Y is there for another sort of bad thing.

I'm only saying this because it's possible that one shadow shows up when some sort of specific bad thing happens, and another shadow appears for another sort of bad thing. Each shadow could be related to a certain sort of event.

Have they ever seemed threatening at all? Do they frighten you?
If they do frighten/scare you, what happens when you're scared by them? Does the shadow stick around? Does it grow bigger or something, or does they just show up and go away no matter how they are making you feel?

From my own experience with seeing things regularly, I'd say it's possibly an entity that is 'stuck' to you, and wants to stick around you for certain reasons. Since I was a little boy I had one entity that always stuck with me, a young girl. I lived in a house that was extremely haunted, and I don't use that word lightly. There were numerous entities there, and I never figured out what exactly happened in the house unfortunately, but the people who live there now also told us they think that it's haunted.
A lot of strange things happened there, and I've posted my stories a few times about that house and here's a few I'll share that are always about this little girl.

Now I don't remember this one myself, but my Mum remembers it happening and reminds me of it sometimes when we talk about the old house and how strange shit was there.

According to her, I was having a bath one afternoon/night, when I panicked and ran out of the bathroom completely naked saying that I saw a little girl in the mirror with her face all cut up or something. I don't remember this but I sure wish that I did.

One time my younger brother and I were in our room at night, it was late and we had bunk beds so we would always talk to each other. He said to me one night, "Let's say a prayer". I've never been religious but I did believe in a God back when I was younger - But never went to church or anything so I wasn't really for the praying, but it was a subject I've always been interested. Before I could respond to my brother, there was a voice of a little girl, this I remember and it gave me the chills. "A prayer? Okay." is what the girl said, and it was a very high pitched girl voice. It will haunt me for the rest of my life.

When me or my brothers were bad we would get locked in the basement of the house, it was a four story house. Middle floor, upstairs, downstairs, another downstairs (basement), and also a crawlspace. I hated the bottom floor so bad. Whenever I got locked in there my mom wouldn't turn the first set of lights on, those lights were only able to be turned on from outside the basement, unfortunately the door behind me was locked so I could never access them - But there was at least one entity that frequented there. Scared the shit out of me.

My step sister at the time lived in the basement, her bed was down there and she REFUSES to talk about what she experienced down there, and she always told my mom and her dad some shit but they always said it was just because she was using drugs at the time. I actually just messaged her on Facebook while typing this up to see if she feels up to telling me about what happened... I'm always interested and aching to hear the stories.

So anyway, fast forward a few years and I'm not living in that house anymore, I was in fifth grade now and lived with my Dad, I went to a school near my Aunt's house so I would always go there after school until my pops was off work. I remember this experience like it was yesterday, I was sitting in the living room watching Much Music when everybody else was upstairs, beside the TV was a door that lead to a laundry room and bathroom. My attention wasn't focused on that open door until I saw something standing at it. The entity was clear as day, I remember mostly every detail as well.

In the doorway was a blond girl, she looked about five feet tall, I can't remember much about her face but she did not look extremely scary, there was something about her that made me want to shit my pants though. She wore a pink shirt, it looked very nice on her. She had blue jeans on, and was just looking at me, her legs were spread slightly but not extremely, she could still stand with the bottom of her feet flat on the floor.

I stared at her for at LEAST ten seconds, I was frozen staring in her eyes. Eventually I started panicking, I cried and I didn't stop crying for about thirty minutes, I booked it up the stairs and ran to my cousins who were doing their hair upstairs, I told them what happened and they said I just wanted attention. Not once did I want attention though, I was scared shitless.

From that day I think about the girl daily, and I believe she's still with me. When I lay down in bed sometimes and I am just thinking to myself about whatever crosses my mind I'll hear her say something. I like to think she stuck with me after I left that house because my step dad used to be abuse me physically a lot there and she wanted to protect me or something. That's how I like to see it anyway, I don't think she's a negative entity and I am thankful to have her with me.

I don't know if it means anything but I've talked to quite a few people who know about these things in my life and they say if there is a spirit that is stuck with you, they are usually sitting on your back as if you were giving somebody a piggy back ride all the time. They asked me if I had back problems and I said yes, I'm only seventeen and have had back problems since I was about ten or eleven years old, so I think it's very likely that they are correct and that theory of an entity that stays with you sits on your back, I always am slouched over to and when I try to posture up I just can't do it, I can for a few seconds but end up slouching again. This isn't just something that I've convinced myself about either.

Sorry for rambling, I didn't try going off topic but I think if you have been seeing this shadow, or shadows for quite some time it's possible they're with you and are with you for a reason....

Do you only see them at your house? Or any other places? Do they appear just about anywhere you go? Or certain spots of the house? Or certain friend's houses / places you frequent?

I'm just trying to get an idea on what's happening and use personal experience to sort of help you out in a way, or figure out what's going on.

I'm not crazy.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-23 04:29:46

Regarding my previous post about my step sister never telling me anything about what happened in the basement of the house, and how I messaged her on Facebook while posting that, here was the response I got tonight.

"Oh geezus...I'm surprised you remember that shit.

Well, if you really want to know, it all started one night when I had a couple close friends over and we decided to fuck around with the Ouija board.
Very long story short, one of my really good friends went into a trace and took on a totally different persona etc...It was totally intense, and life altering, really.
The next day we were all pretty tripped out and no one really wanted to talk about what went down.

A couple weeks go by, I had two friends over and we decided to play a board game. So we went downstairs and were looking at the games, then my one friend pointed at the Ouija board and was like, 'What is that game? oooeeujja, ooojja', trying to sound it out...She just couldn't read it or pronounce it, and she didn't realize what she was staring at (she had been there that night too, what a dumbass).

Anyways, after she pointed it out we were like 'Ah!!! Ouija!!'
We got really freaked out and ran upstairs super fucking fast. Needless to say, we played no board game that night...

Then the next day, same shit, we were bored and decided to put our fear of the board aside, didn't want to let it taunt us. So down we went, looking for a game to play. Obviously fully expecting the Ouija board to be there.
It can't freak us out cause we know it's there...

Then it wasn't there! It was no where to be seen and I've never seen it since. It's like it just vanished after we all got so scared by it. Lol...

Do you know what happened to it?
I'd sure like to know..."

I wish she would have been more descriptive, and would have shared other stories. She said that's when it started, but never told me everything like I'd hoped. Maybe one day.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 15:27:58

Sorry for the triple post. And my grammar may be terrible as im posting from my cell right now. Last night somrthing interesting happened though. Since i have been posting and thinking of the girl a lot lately i was constantly thinking of her last night and the night before. I know i sound totally crazy but yesterday morning i woke up and one of my pillows was beside me. I looked at it because usually i have both of them under me when i am sleeping. It was grooved as if somebody was using it. My neck was and is still sore so i dont think i used it that night.

Now last night i decided to do something. Because i was convnced that pillow incident haf somrthing to do with her i started asking for proof of her again before i thought i was crazy. It was near 315 am and i was laying in bed. I quietly asked for proof she was around and soon heard more noise from the laundry room. Because i always hear noise from there tjough i said i needed more than that. I told her to either say something or to touch me anywhere. Nothing was said but within thirty second my back got very cold in one spot. And then in a few seconds my entire back was cold. I imagined this was her whole body against my back or something. That was all the proof i needed to know that im not and never alone anymore. I know i sound like an insane person right now bt i am just a strong believer in this stuff. The strange thing was that i wasnt scared at all and im still not scared from it happening. I really sort of accept it and im happy this happened. Call me crazy if you will though. We all have our own beliefs.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 16:02:53

Look at it this way, you are never alone and you always have someone you can talk to and go to.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 16:14:02

At 5/25/11 04:02 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Look at it this way, you are never alone and you always have someone you can talk to and go to.

That is exactly what I was thinking my man, and I'm just recently trying to find different ways that I can communicate with her, and make her feel welcome. Tonight I'm going to put a pillow beside me, and only use one. Instead of wrapping the blanket around me I will have it open as if she is there as well... I want to try actually talking with her, to hear anything she has to say...
Sort of build a friendship.

I sound totally bat shit crazy, I understand this but I've been having experiences of and with her my entire life... It can't all be in my head!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 17:27:43

At 5/25/11 04:14 PM, EpicFail wrote: I sound totally bat shit crazy, I understand this but I've been having experiences of and with her my entire life... It can't all be in my head!

You're not in anyway crazy, Hell I've been on enough mushroom trips and have seen enough crazy shit to know your normal.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 19:35:16

It's almost like with little kids when they have imaginary friends that they communicate with and stuff, except this is much more real. Or maybe those friends aren't imaginary..

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 20:31:19

At 5/25/11 07:35 PM, Ship wrote: It's almost like with little kids when they have imaginary friends that they communicate with and stuff, except this is much more real. Or maybe those friends aren't imaginary..

I don't think that any imaginary friends are a part of imagination.
Young kids and animals are sensitive to spirits and other paranormal entities, I've been experimenting so to say, and keep trying and trying different things to communicate with whatever this girl is.

I've also been posting on paranormal boards about it, made a very long thread about everything that's happened from day one to present, and haven't checked back for responses yet because I just got home, and posting on NG is better for me than there, will check as soon as I am done posting this, which is like right now basically.

But anyway, last night was insane.. Not sure if it was all in my head or not, but it felt remarkable after I asked to get touched and it happened... Every night I am going to try this though, so we'll see what happens tonight.. I'll hopefully wait until 3 AM again, seems to be the right time to do things like that.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 21:36:23

At 5/25/11 08:31 PM, EpicFail wrote: Every night I am going to try this though, so we'll see what happens tonight.. I'll hopefully wait until 3 AM again, seems to be the right time to do things like that.

Sounds like a very interesting idea. Can't wait till you post about what happens tonight.

Also, you mentioned previously about the theory that, if you are typically slouched over more frequently and have paranormal experiences, it could be an entity sitting on your shoulders. This gave me chills as I typically am slouched most of the time; mainly due to being lazy, but still freaked me out a bit :P

At 5/25/11 07:35 PM, Ship wrote: It's almost like with little kids when they have imaginary friends that they communicate with and stuff, except this is much more real. Or maybe those friends aren't imaginary..

I believe that imaginary friends kids have when they are younger are spirits. This happened to my younger brother when he was around 4 - 6.

We live in an old ministers home from the old days and we all used to get lots of paranormal experiences when we first moved into the house, but when my younger brother was roughly 4, he used to have this imaginary friend named Freddy. He used to talk to him and jump around and we all passed it off as him having a normal imaginary friend. A few weeks when he told us about him, he was playing ball in the living room while I was watching TV when he rolled the ball into the dinning area. I went to go and get it...when slowly the ball rolled toward me. I stood dead still and looked at my brother, and he just laughed and said "Freddy did it!" I had chills.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 22:06:14

At 5/25/11 08:31 PM, EpicFail wrote:
Every night I am going to try this though, so we'll see what happens tonight.. I'll hopefully wait until 3 AM again, seems to be the right time to do things like that.

I can't remember exactly but i remember seeing this thing and apparently paranormal energy is more active at 2 AM to 3 AM or some shit like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 22:28:08

At 5/25/11 09:36 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
We live in an old ministers home from the old days and we all used to get lots of paranormal experiences when we first moved into the house, but when my younger brother was roughly 4, he used to have this imaginary friend named Freddy. He used to talk to him and jump around and we all passed it off as him having a normal imaginary friend. A few weeks when he told us about him, he was playing ball in the living room while I was watching TV when he rolled the ball into the dinning area. I went to go and get it...when slowly the ball rolled toward me. I stood dead still and looked at my brother, and he just laughed and said "Freddy did it!" I had chills.

Man that is very fascinating, I want to say I've had an experience similar to that although I can't completely remember, it would have been so long ago but those experiences are very common... It's incredible really, I absolutely love how close we are to the spirit world although at the same time we're so far apart, but can interact in many different and unique ways.
Your brother is fortunate that Freddy was friendly though, I'd hate to hear about a child having a bad entity that hangs around them.. It's happened to people before which really bothers me.

@Magic-Mushroom - I think it's 3AM-4AM, but 2AM-3AM is also likely... When it's 2AM here I am always very focused on music so don't really notice any of my surroundings beside what's playing in my headphones and the pen and paper I have in my hands, so I couldn't really say, but a lot of strange things that happen to me usually take place between 3AM-4AM... I'll have to do some research.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 22:34:07

At 5/25/11 10:06 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote:
At 5/25/11 08:31 PM, EpicFail wrote:
Every night I am going to try this though, so we'll see what happens tonight.. I'll hopefully wait until 3 AM again, seems to be the right time to do things like that.
I can't remember exactly but i remember seeing this thing and apparently paranormal energy is more active at 2 AM to 3 AM or some shit like that.

Yeah I heard it's called "bewitchment hour" Or something around those lines. But not entirely sure.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 22:39:44

At 5/25/11 10:28 PM, EpicFail wrote: Your brother is fortunate that Freddy was friendly though, I'd hate to hear about a child having a bad entity that hangs around them.. It's happened to people before which really bothers me.

Now that you mention it, Freddy resembled my Grandma's dead brother, who was also named: Freddy. My brother described him exactly the way my Grandma's brother looked...now if that's not freaky, I don't know what is.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 22:46:16

At 5/25/11 10:39 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 5/25/11 10:28 PM, EpicFail wrote: Your brother is fortunate that Freddy was friendly though, I'd hate to hear about a child having a bad entity that hangs around them.. It's happened to people before which really bothers me.
Now that you mention it, Freddy resembled my Grandma's dead brother, who was also named: Freddy. My brother described him exactly the way my Grandma's brother looked...now if that's not freaky, I don't know what is.

Wow thats crazy. I remember my mom supposedly saw my dead grandfather or great granpa walking around the kitchen table. Due to his urn remaining in the house in my opinion(its gone now though) and the werid thing is I used to see a shadow of a person on the lights coming through the curtain blinds(the light would hit a wall and a shadow of a person would occasionally walk across but I thought nothing of it) but hey if it was him I would like to know why he hung around...

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 22:58:05

Well hey, look at it this way then... Freddy being a spirit of a family member is a lot better than a stranger spirit, or a potentially dangerous one.
It makes me kind of glad to know that even in death and being deceased for a long time you can still see and spend time with your family one way or another... That's really interesting and sort of makes me feel better about my grandfather not doing so well at this point in time, perhaps in passing he will be there to visit my children one day... I like that idea anyway.

There are so many things we don't know about and can't prove that it's mind boggling really.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 23:39:55

At 5/25/11 10:34 PM, 34Deadman wrote: Yeah I heard it's called "bewitchment hour" Or something around those lines. But not entirely sure.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witching_
hour
found it.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-25 23:43:46

So I suppose the witching hour varies from place to place?

"In England, the witching hour begins at 3am and runs till 4am"

"The term "witching hour" can also refer to the period from midnight to 3am. At "3 a.m. [it is] the devil's hour, as opposed to 3 p.m., when Jesus was said to have been crucified""

Interesting, I'll have to experiment with different times between 12AM - 4AM, but will be going for 3AM again tonight.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2011-05-26 01:58:17

I swear to god I would not survive living alone, anyone ever just get paranoid and scared as fuck for no reason? I spend alot of time alone and it takes a toll on your mind. Like earlier today I was just sitting at my desk playing games and I thought I would take a break, so I turn that off and take my headphones off, then right before I got up I got a sudden sharp chill going up and down my spine, I got kinda creeped out and then everything felt cold as fuck like I walked into a freezer, everything seemed wrong like I was being watched at this point I start to freak out then I started hearing the walls creek. At this point I just panicked and got the hell out of there and the house for an hour or so. I've had things like this happen before. And no I was not high, I've been sober for about a little over a month.

BBS Signature