00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

orangebag4448 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

126,104 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-01 09:03:35

I fucking love ghost hunting and stuff. Stories? Okay, let's see

1. Apparently my late cat Henry is seen by my step-sisters. He died in 2003 I think. Dunno why my step-sisters keep seeing him instead of me, I named him when he was a kitten! Bitches.

2. I saw an outline of my Mum's dead cat one time I stayed round hers. Only a tad surpised.

3. Could have SWORN I saw someone peering their head out behind the top of the door to my stepsisters room. It was quite literally out of the corner of my eye. Turned back and nothing :(

4. Me and my lil halfbro caught 4 orbs on 2 pictures while I was round my Mum's one point. It was cool. Not sure if I still have the pictures though.

5. Apparently my stepmum saw my Nan standing at the foot of her bed the following night after my Nan passed away in my house. She says my Nan probably wanted to thank her for attempting to save her life as my stepmum was the first to go down and try to revive her.

6. I could have SWORN I saw a ghost float past to the left of me while I was on my laptop round my Mum's house. It was dark and couldn't be bothered to turn on the lights. No cars went past outside because I didn't hear any, so no light was reflected.

Hmm... nope I think that's it!

I recommend watching this dude's youtube vids, fake or real, they're still cool:
mosiquito0709's Ghost Vids

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-04 01:59:26

Okay what happened was..... I was watching t.v. and (supposedly my house was haunted before I moved in) I saw a little white ball floating in front of me. I was pretty sure it was an ORB*. when I looked around there was alot of them. I knew that orbs were only around when there is alot of paranormal activity , so I looked around and nothing. I had to pee real bad so i went to the bathroom. Scrawled on the mirror in lipstick was the words "GET OUT". I was freaked out so I went to go outside. Before I made it out of the bathroom I saw a little girl standing in front of me. It's weird , because I don't know any little girls. She stood there looking at me. then she started to giggle and in a demonic voice said "GET OUT". I ran and grabbed me a crucifix** and splashed a HOLY WATER*** on the area in wich she stood. She began to fizz and dissapered. I realized what I already knew. She was a SPIRIT****. to this day I am still freaked out. but that isn't the only thing that's happened to me. I will post more here.That was my first encounter with a spirit.

*Orb : Term used for a little white ball to describe a lost souls that is attracted to other paranormal phenomena. ***Crucifix : A cross that is used to protect one's self from the paranormal. ***Holy water : Blessed water that deters the paranormal. ****spirit : A term used to describe a ghost or a soul that is anchored to a place , because of emotional reasons or unfinished buisiness. Unless they were wicked then they just scare you or try to kill you.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

God is control and restraint. There is only Anarchy. Order and control is just an illussion in the mind.

Randomness crontrols our lives.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-28 23:49:20

Um looks like my last post was deleted here? Maybe that happened in the DD attack because I surely didn't break any rules of the BBS. O.o Or maybe I just didn't have good internet and never really posted anything even though I'm pretty sure I did. Oh well, on to what I came here to say i guess. :P

The building at my college that is suppose to be haunted started acting up in the summer. There was a room in the top floor that just freaked me out. I would watch from the window of my girlfriends room and the light in the room of the building would turn on. As soon as it turned on there was a person at the window staring back, which looked like at me, and the door behind them would slowly close. It would do this randomly any night and the person would be there until the light turned out. Very odd indeed and I don't have any explanation for it as it happened after the building was closed down and locked up at night.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-29 09:29:39

Freaky stuff.

That could be a haunting, or it could be an echo. Echoes are just were events from history replay themselves, over and over. No spirits involved with them, just an imprint, they are completely harmless, though very fascinating phenomena. They can be very intense though, as emotions can get replayed too, creating a strong impression on people who see them or are in the area.

If it is a haunting then whatever it is sounds trapped.

Worst scenario I can think of is there there is both a haunting and an echo, where the spirit is trapped in the echo, going round and round, over and over. These can have variation and can interact to a point, where as an ordinary echo is no more interactive then a video recording. Usually it is the spirit involved that is caught in the echo, so if someone were killed, then the victim may get caught in the echo of their death. Sometimes different spirits may hijack an echo, either by accident or deliberately, to use it as a way of gaining influence.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-29 10:01:59

At 7/4/09 01:59 AM, themysteriousmrx wrote: Okay what happened was..... I was watching t.v. and (supposedly my house was haunted before I moved in) I saw a little white ball floating in front of me. I was pretty sure it was an ORB*. when I looked around there was alot of them. I knew that orbs were only around when there is alot of paranormal activity , so I looked around and nothing. I had to pee real bad so i went to the bathroom. Scrawled on the mirror in lipstick was the words "GET OUT". I was freaked out so I went to go outside. Before I made it out of the bathroom I saw a little girl standing in front of me. It's weird , because I don't know any little girls. She stood there looking at me. then she started to giggle and in a demonic voice said "GET OUT". I ran and grabbed me a crucifix** and splashed a HOLY WATER*** on the area in wich she stood. She began to fizz and dissapered. I realized what I already knew. She was a SPIRIT****. to this day I am still freaked out. but that isn't the only thing that's happened to me. I will post more here.That was my first encounter with a spirit.

LOOOOOOOL I have never heard so many lies in one story in my life for a start where did you get holy water from?

Anyway's i got something serious!! that i wanna share

26th july, 2009

I was sitting down relaxing playing on the ps3 and suddenly i heard a knock on the door, i went to answere it and no one was their, However! the door was unlocked i distinctly remember locking this door and for this reason i had thought that burglars were in my house. i grabbed a knife from the kitchen i heard something open it was my bathroom door and the shower was on. soon enough i inspected every single room of my house no one to be seen, so i decided to ring up the company i bought the doors from but the telephone had no signal suddenly the tv went off and i couldnt turn it back on but i could still hear the sound from the game which was on the ps3.puzzled i decided to go on a walk with the dogs, and i was thinking for almost 1 hour whilst i was on a walk what was that inside the house.

Still no answere, i asked my freind and he said their was no paranormal explanation only technical faults or if it was paranormal he suggested it would be a poltergeist.

This has happened 3 times now not in any paticular order but the same events, any tips on how to stop this would be so helpful, i think their is something.

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-29 10:28:59

There are many different types of spirit that could do the sort of things you have spoken of, either a strong human spirit, or a strong non human one - but there are so many non-human ones I couldn't begin to guess what it may be if that were the case.

Do the events always happen in that order? Knock at the door first, then everything else after? Are there any other details you can think of? (Figuring out what it may be, what it is doing and why, can help get rid of it. It is possible to just kick them out without knowing the whats and whys, but not everyone has the right mind set to do that, so we have to build up to it.)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-29 13:07:02

Not the same order, no

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-29 13:47:17

Hmm. Was just the door knocking I was interested in. If that always came first then it would probably be a human spirit visiting (going over old patterns; knock the door, go have a shower or watch the TV, or turn it off if it has been left on, stuff like that). If it is completely random then it could be all sorts of things.

Oh well.

Without knowing more there isn't much I can offer. When I go to kick spirits out of my home when I don't want them there, I just fill my mind with the thought that it is MY home, MY territory, so I can tell them with absolute conviction to get off MY turf. That works for most of them. Very rarely I have come across some nastier wilful ones where I have to do extra, but usually that just extends as far as needing to concentrate a lot more. Once, I have had one were it was an all out battle to get rid of it, but that one was very very nasty (trying to make you choke on your dinner nasty).

Try that, if it happens again, or if you feel that again; Tell it to leave, but really believe in your right to tell it to go as it is your home not its.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-29 15:09:34

another "nightmare" about Deadmonton again. It was over runned by Zombies, or something, buildings half standing grey rubble (typical Fallout like buildings). I was a soldier, and I clear out a hotel or something, I go to roof of building, a hot summer day, and radio for survivors or SOS etc. I look over another building a bunch compatriots are waving a Muslim flag. (The Green Ummah flag) to get my attention.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-29 16:19:42

At 7/1/09 09:03 AM, StupidHumorKing wrote: I fucking love ghost hunting and stuff. Stories? Okay, let's see

1. Apparently my late cat Henry is seen by my step-sisters. He died in 2003 I think. Dunno why my step-sisters keep seeing him instead of me, I named him when he was a kitten! Bitches.

>>>kids, tend to have this ability to see ghosts, (imaginary friends). I remember having very funked out dreams as a kid, as an adult they are less frequent, but they still happen. The brian ages and loses it's powers as we age. (so a strong grounding in anything spritual, any faiths, or even non faith, tends to keep us connected)

2. I saw an outline of my Mum's dead cat one time I stayed round hers. Only a tad surpised.

3. Could have SWORN I saw someone peering their head out behind the top of the door to my stepsisters room. It was quite literally out of the corner of my eye. Turned back and nothing :(

>>>> I get this ALOT, it seems as if someone is staring at you when you look, they disappear. I'd also suggest this practice, hover between being awake, and sleepy. Force yourself to stay Drowsy. You'll see and hear some wicked ass shit! (this is because your brain is trying to knock you out, with sleepy paralysing hormones endorphines, and flooding your brain with Dream drugs, (DMT). But if you resist the enticment of sleep, your brain is stuck with all this hallcinegen (DMT), and you'll have a natural high. Now the real bitch is..... how do you know if you're awake and not just sleeping now?!?!

4. Me and my lil halfbro caught 4 orbs on 2 pictures while I was round my Mum's one point. It was cool. Not sure if I still have the pictures though.

5. Apparently my stepmum saw my Nan standing at the foot of her bed the following night after my Nan passed away in my house. She says my Nan probably wanted to thank her for attempting to save her life as my stepmum was the first to go down and try to revive her.

6. I could have SWORN I saw a ghost float past to the left of me while I was on my laptop round my Mum's house. It was dark and couldn't be bothered to turn on the lights. No cars went past outside because I didn't hear any, so no light was reflected.

Hmm... nope I think that's it!

I recommend watching this dude's youtube vids, fake or real, they're still cool:
mosiquito0709's Ghost Vids

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-29 20:18:08

I make one small post about a story and the thread gets more posts then it has in a long time. :) I miss the good old days where I'd make one or two posts which took up all the characters simply because it took that much just to discuss everything. I wish it were to happen like that again.

At 7/29/09 09:29 AM, EchoRun wrote: Freaky stuff.

That could be a haunting, or it could be an echo. Echoes are just were events from history replay themselves, over and over. No spirits involved with them, just an imprint, they are completely harmless, though very fascinating phenomena. They can be very intense though, as emotions can get replayed too, creating a strong impression on people who see them or are in the area.

If it is a haunting then whatever it is sounds trapped.

Some basic information about the building might help you out a little bit here. The building itself is built slightly into a graveyard. The back end of the building being in the graveyard slightly. It is known to be haunted is is even on the internet somewhere as one of the top 100 haunted places in PA.

I think that a big reason that this place gets things like this other than the whole being in a graveyard part is because it's a theater where actors give plays and everything. Spirits of course thrive off of emotion and energy and where else would you get a better assortment of emotions and energy from other than a theater right?

I guess the freakiest part about the whole thing is just that it seems like the person that appears by the window is staring right back at me. Even when I go away and come back they are in the same exact position. It never really happened at any certain time of night, but it did happen almost every night.

I had never had an experience with the building itself, but many negative experiences with the graveyard and the Ouija board. Some of the older members will know what I'm talking about. I actually still have my Ouija board here, but with nobody to use it with I'm not even going to touch it. I don't even think I could get it to work all by myself.

At 7/29/09 10:01 AM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote:
LOOOOOOOL I have never heard so many lies in one story in my life for a start where did you get holy water from?

Don't worry. It was clearly a copy and paste from some website or story online. Fake stories ARE welcome here, but I would appreciate it if people would say when they were telling the truth and when they weren't.

This has happened 3 times now not in any paticular order but the same events, any tips on how to stop this would be so helpful, i think their is something.

I can think of normal reasons for everything else, but can't think of why in the world the shower would turn on itself. So yeah, sounds like something is going on here. Don't really know what, but it sounds like it's playing tricks on you almost in a friendly manner just having fun or something like that. Like a trouble maker.

At 7/29/09 01:47 PM, EchoRun wrote: Hmm. Was just the door knocking I was interested in. If that always came first then it would probably be a human spirit visiting (going over old patterns; knock the door, go have a shower or watch the TV, or turn it off if it has been left on, stuff like that). If it is completely random then it could be all sorts of things.

Ah, even if it was randomly it could still be a human spirit because you don't always do the same thing everyday. Some days you may feel lazy and watch tv for awhile and then take a shower or there may be days that you don't want to watch TV etc.. That would cut out the echo thing though and the spirit would have control over itself to a certain extent. It could also be something playing jokes like I mentioned.

Oh well.

Without knowing more there isn't much I can offer. When I go to kick spirits out of my home when I don't want them there, I just fill my mind with the thought that it is MY home, MY territory, so I can tell them with absolute conviction to get off MY turf. That works for most of them. Very rarely I have come across some nastier wilful ones where I have to do extra, but usually that just extends as far as needing to concentrate a lot more. Once, I have had one were it was an all out battle to get rid of it, but that one was very very nasty (trying to make you choke on your dinner nasty).

Hm, I don't remember if you use to post here before or not or if you have read a lot of stuff here before, but shortly after using my Ouija board for the first time there was something that would be in my room every night. Making me think crazy evil things and trying to get me to do bad stuff. I've shared this story here what seems to be 100 times now. Things like hearing someone crawl out from underneath my bed and lay down next to be right before I fell asleep or even times when I woke up talking to someone who wasn't there. So I know what you mean when you talk about the ones that are hard to get out.

At 7/29/09 03:09 PM, hongkongexpress wrote: another "nightmare" about Deadmonton again. It was over runned by Zombies, or something, buildings half standing grey rubble (typical Fallout like buildings). I was a soldier, and I clear out a hotel or something, I go to roof of building, a hot summer day, and radio for survivors or SOS etc. I look over another building a bunch compatriots are waving a Muslim flag. (The Green Ummah flag) to get my attention.

I personally love my zombie dreams, but this one sounded pretty similar one that I had before. I was part of an army inside of a hotel or something that seemed like a hotel or hospital. No matter how many times we shot the zombies just wouldn't die. It's a terrible feeling when you keep shooting and the bullets don't stop anything until everyone died. I don't think I've ever had a dream with zombies where I actually stopped them.

Anyone ever see the game Exmortis on newgrounds? Specifically Exmortis 2? Basically the story behind it was a demon army sweeping over the world killing everyone in it's path. Just makind sweeps back and forth killing everyone. I recently had a dream that the sky turned blood red and no matter if it was day or night the darkness was always in between like it was just turning night. I was in my house, which was boarded up and barricaded. There was a group of about 20 people in the house all with some sort of weapons such as guns, knifes, boards, etc.. I personally had a sword, one of the ones from my room.

That's when they broke in the house and started killing everyone. I was so scared and just kept running, swinging the sword whenever something appeared in front of me. I found a place to hide in the house, but they found me. I killed each and every demon that attacked me. When the attack was over there were only 3 other people left besides me. They were all very hopeful saying things like, "I can't believe we made it" etc.. I of course chimed in with, "That was just a scouting team".

I walked out of the house and started heading towards my neighbors cabin next to the lake near my house. I've had so many dreams about this building for some reason. I've had dreams that I was in front of the cabin and monsters would be coming out of the lake, monsters were in the house, etc.. There are a lot of dreams that I have with terrible monsters in the house also. I can't understand why I have these fears about the cabin. It may have to do something with an older woman dying in the cabin when I was younger.

Whenever I'm in the cabin or was in the cabin I just get this feeling. This dark and empty feeling like there is a lot of hate, but what I don't understand is that the lady was nice and she died naturally of old age or at least that's what I know. I always get this dream where there is a secret room in the house with terrible things. Perhaps there is and this dream is telling me something that I don't know yet. The dreams always end the same way though with my running from the cabin up the hill to my house, but I can barely run. It's like I'm moving in quicksand and it just feels like I'm going to be caught before I make it. I usually wake up before I make it to my house.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-07-31 17:58:46

At 7/29/09 08:18 PM, Fro wrote: I think that a big reason that this place gets things like this other than the whole being in a graveyard part is because it's a theater where actors give plays and everything. Spirits of course thrive off of emotion and energy and where else would you get a better assortment of emotions and energy from other than a theater right?

A graveyard and a theatre? And on a collage site? Blimy, that is a potent mix! Wish I could visit it...

I guess the freakiest part about the whole thing is just that it seems like the person that appears by the window is staring right back at me.

Could it be like the effect you get with some paintings, whre it seems liek theyare always watching you?

I had never had an experience with the building itself, but many negative experiences with the graveyard and the Ouija board. Some of the older members will know what I'm talking about. I actually still have my Ouija board here, but with nobody to use it with I'm not even going to touch it. I don't even think I could get it to work all by myself.

Never used Ouija myself, most people I know say you should never touch them, but looking around I have seen several mixed reports on it, so I don't know. I think I have reached a point were I wouldn't bother with them now though.

Ah, even if it was randomly it could still be a human spirit because you don't always do the same thing everyday.

It was just the door knocking I was interested in, regardless of the rest of the order. Some ghosts think they are still alive, so they will use doors (or think they are using doors), just as if they were still flesh and blood. That is a distinctly human trait, and would really narrow it down as to how I would get rid of it.

That would cut out the echo thing though and the spirit would have control over itself to a certain extent. It could also be something playing jokes like I mentioned.

It could be a joker, but without knowing more I am not sure. I'm not sure if it fits.

Hm, I don't remember if you use to post here before or not or if you have read a lot of stuff here before, but shortly after using my Ouija board for the first time there was something that would be in my room every night. Making me think crazy evil things and trying to get me to do bad stuff. I've shared this story here what seems to be 100 times now. Things like hearing someone crawl out from underneath my bed and lay down next to be right before I fell asleep or even times when I woke up talking to someone who wasn't there. So I know what you mean when you talk about the ones that are hard to get out.

I don't think I have posted here before, I cant remember. I think I have read your story before, or something similar anyway - probably when I first joined. Nasty nasty stuff.

The one I encountered was a shapshifter, it first had the appearance of a small, old man, but with no visible legs. It had attacked my friend and gotten into her flat and she called me in for backup. It had given her horrible nightmares about watching her loved ones die, leaving her feel very drained. It had laughed and taunted her, threatening her. When it realised I was on to it, it tried to change to throw me off, then it tried attacking us. When we had dinner it tried to choke us, trying to make our food catch in our throats. It took about four hours to clear that thing, building ourselves up, wearing it down, and finally getting rid of it and closing the portal it had used to get in. Never had anything like that before, or since thankfully.

Whenever I'm in the cabin or was in the cabin I just get this feeling. This dark and empty feeling like there is a lot of hate, but what I don't understand is that the lady was nice and she died naturally of old age or at least that's what I know. I always get this dream where there is a secret room in the house with terrible things. Perhaps there is and this dream is telling me something that I don't know yet. The dreams always end the same way though with my running from the cabin up the hill to my house, but I can barely run. It's like I'm moving in quicksand and it just feels like I'm going to be caught before I make it. I usually wake up before I make it to my house.

Just a thought, but can you PM me a pic of that cottage (or post it here if you are comfortable)? I'm getting better at reading photos and I can see if I get anything from it.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-02 02:05:07

Strange Dream. My dead friend Ron, who died a few years ago, was in it. Same personality, as if nothing happened. I think we were just visiting. Visited some tomb, service, but not sure for who, or the main storyline of the dream. But it was good to see him.

Now I wonder if he was visiting me, or if it was just a dream? like it was as if nothing happened. If it really is him, then I'm very pleased that he's still the same, or he was before he slowly changed by the late 2005. It was very different about him. Infact the last time I saw him alive was for my birthday. He came into town, then be soon died a few weeks after.

I had a dream of Ron dieing, years and years ago, when I was younger, coincidently a figure claiming that she was my baby sister was in it too. However, she wouldn't have been born until a long time later. Ron was undergoing a very traumatic episode of self destruction, alcholic poisoning himself when he had this dream. But he recovered, and I dismissed it as just another crazy dream., as it was set in Neo-Calgary (present Calgary, as I've mentioned before. I had many dreams of structures that didn't exist then), even the C-train platforms are taking on this figure.

If my dreams are correct, then I'd really end up a kick ass dude in the near future. who knows. It's probably just a dream. But the Gods are screaming at me right now "Casey, how can you be that daft!" we are sending you clues!

In my dreams. I end up defending Edmonton from Mechs, as a Giant mech is attacking West Edmonton Mall, which could be seen from my old neighborhood. I have this wicked anime like Brazooka rocket launcher (or was it a laser), who knows. That would be so awesome!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-02 23:39:32

At 7/31/09 05:58 PM, EchoRun wrote:
A graveyard and a theatre? And on a collage site? Blimy, that is a potent mix! Wish I could visit it...

Well you and Coop can come up for a visit anytime you would like. Of course I'm not paying for any of it. I'll give you guys a place to stay and feed you of course though. (And I saw anytime, but it has to work with the busy college schedule)

I guess the freakiest part about the whole thing is just that it seems like the person that appears by the window is staring right back at me.
Could it be like the effect you get with some paintings, whre it seems liek theyare always watching you?

Yeah, it could be like that. I don't know if it's looking at me, but I just get that creepy feeling that the eyes are following me even though I can't see the eyes from how far away I am.

The one I encountered was a shapshifter, it first had the appearance of a small, old man, but with no visible legs. It had attacked my friend and gotten into her flat and she called me in for backup. It had given her horrible nightmares about watching her loved ones die, leaving her feel very drained. It had laughed and taunted her, threatening her. When it realised I was on to it, it tried to change to throw me off, then it tried attacking us. When we had dinner it tried to choke us, trying to make our food catch in our throats. It took about four hours to clear that thing, building ourselves up, wearing it down, and finally getting rid of it and closing the portal it had used to get in. Never had anything like that before, or since thankfully.

I haven't ever seen anything physical like that. That's pretty crazy. The only thing that I have seen is person crawling on my floor in an inhuman way at college. I saw inhuman because it cocked it's head towards me and then crawled unnaturally fast around the corner where I couldn't see it.

Other than that the T.V. turning on and off, the remote hiding itself in the top of closets, and a few pictures that I took, but were deleted when both of the computers they were on crashed shortly after.

Just a thought, but can you PM me a pic of that cottage (or post it here if you are comfortable)? I'm getting better at reading photos and I can see if I get anything from it.

Oh yeah, I can post them right here in the thread. I'm not scared to show pictures of a house let alone pictures of myself over the internet. :P The guy is in the cabin for a couple of days so I'll wait until he goes home so he doesn't think something odd is up with me taking pictures of his cabin.

Actually a couple of days ago he called me up and asked me to go inside, turn the lights on, unlock the doors, etc.. because one of his friends were going to go up to stay. (We have a copy of the keys because he's a family friend)

Inside I just felt like I needed to keep talking for some reason. I felt like if I wasn't talking or letting something know I was there that I would hear or see something. I kept feeling like I had to reasure something that I wasn't there to do any harm even though nothing showed up or anything. Short story even shorter the lights didn't work and I got out of there fast.

At 8/2/09 02:05 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: Strange Dream. My dead friend Ron, who died a few years ago, was in it. Same personality, as if nothing happened. I think we were just visiting. Visited some tomb, service, but not sure for who, or the main storyline of the dream. But it was good to see him.

Hmm, it's odd that you were visiting something like a tomb. Perhaps it's just representing his tomb, but it could represent something more or something else. Who knows.

Now I wonder if he was visiting me, or if it was just a dream? like it was as if nothing happened. If it really is him, then I'm very pleased that he's still the same, or he was before he slowly changed by the late 2005. It was very different about him. Infact the last time I saw him alive was for my birthday. He came into town, then be soon died a few weeks after.

You say he changed before he died and he died shortly after visiting you? That's just odd. I don't know the details, but sounds like he knew he was going to die.

Other dream stuff

Ha, nice man. You never know. I always like to think dreams mean something.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-03 00:18:23

When I was about 8 I lived in Germany(for five years actually, from age 7 to 12)because my dad was in the military. We lived in housing, so there were a lot of apartment buildings. Like, more than 10, and they were all relatively close together, too. I was friends with a kid named Chris, so of course I hung out with him a lot.

Anyway, one night we were walking around housing and all of a sudden I started seeing this black figure that was flying between buildings. I figured it was just a bat, because we had lots during that time of the year, so I just shrugged it off. But, shortly after, I saw it in a stairwell. The lights were on and I saw it zoom across the door. It seemed to be following me.

Once again I decided that it wasn't a big deal, but that wasn't the case after Chris asked me if I just saw that thing in the stairwell. We got pretty creeped out and we started on our way back to our apartment building. We kept seeing the shadow until we got to our building.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-03 03:32:56

well It's not much but here it goes this is true BTW

Five years ago in a small town I used to live in (not anymore) there was an abandoned house it was very old and boarded up with a sort half pipe roof, it was the only house that had that type of roof, now story goes that there was an accidental fire in that house caused from an explosive and unstable barrel of unknown substance it's not very descriptive.Anyways no one goes inside that house because of the strange chill it gives to us it's more of a mental chill so just for foolish bravery me, my little brother, and a fiend decided to investigate. at around 6:30 or so when it was getting dark we went inside the one story building ignoring the shivers in our bodies thinking it was cold outside this happened during summer in July, it was dark and our flashlight gave little light and the light outside was dimming. We saw that the inside of the building walls did look like they were blown away but 3 minutes into our investigation we heard a Loud BANG like something heavy had just fell down weirdly the sound came from inside in the same room we were in and that was when we ran away not looking back.

Alucard > Edward

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-03 21:24:21

At 8/3/09 12:18 AM, SpartanBunny wrote:
Once again I decided that it wasn't a big deal, but that wasn't the case after Chris asked me if I just saw that thing in the stairwell. We got pretty creeped out and we started on our way back to our apartment building. We kept seeing the shadow until we got to our building.

Hm, well if it was a shadow the size of a bat I really don't know how to explain it than other... maybe it was a bat? Now if it was more human size and it moved that fast then I think you'd have something to worry about.

At 8/3/09 03:32 AM, badassdude1234 wrote:
because of the strange chill it gives to us it's more of a mental chill so just for foolish bravery me,

Story is a cold chill isn't suppose to be anything harmful. Not reading any farther into the story it may just be something reliving it's life or maybe the time right before it's death. A cold feeling is usually harmless and a warm feeling can be bad.

but 3 minutes into our investigation we heard a Loud BANG like something heavy had just fell down weirdly the sound came from inside in the same room we were in and that was when we ran away not looking back.

Ha, old building... sounds like you guys just knocked something over with being in there, but the cold feeling could explain that perhaps it was just a spirit moving along, finding enough energy to actually cause so physical movement, but I highly doubt it was there to hurt you in anyway.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-03 21:35:27

At 8/3/09 09:24 PM, Fro wrote: Hm, well if it was a shadow the size of a bat I really don't know how to explain it than other... maybe it was a bat? Now if it was more human size and it moved that fast then I think you'd have something to worry about.

Well, like I said, I originally thought it was a bat, but if it was appearing on the inside of buildings without any way for it to be getting in, this couldn't be.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-03 23:13:32

I have a few minor experiences with some sort of disembodied voices within and around my house.
I hear mostly the same voice in different areas around my house, and have captured it on camera only once, the video of which can be found here. This was shot in my bedroom around midday while my parents were gone so I can almost be positive there was no interference to make this noise.

Other experiences are just times that I've been walking around my house and I heard a voice that sounded just like that from different areas around my house. I've also heard small children in my backyard when there was no one there, but those I assume are coming from the neighborhood over.

Also strange bumps and noises from around my house, I'm thinking that this is a singular spirit, but I can't be sure. I believe this because I've only heard his voice, and no one elses.

Hey yo

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-04 02:14:50

i used to have a recurring dream each night, where in the aartment that i live in i would wake up with a terribly sore head, and would notice the ceiling fan directly above where i lie on my bed was turned off, when it is always on, i do not turn off the fan!, anyway, i would force myself out of my bed, feeling extremely insecure and look at myself in the mirror on the dresser, in front of my bed. i looked a mess. my hair was geasy as if i hadnt showered for a week, my clothes were dirty and creased, as if they hadnt been ironed or washed, and no matter how hard i tried, i would always have an extremely pissed off look on my face. what was wierd about this is, that i am crazy about personal hygiene, having served in the british army for the past 8 years and still doing so now (on leave), i am always looking brighht and always wear a different set of clothes every day. after looking at myself in the mirror, i would slam my fist down on the surface, thinking to myself that i am a complete dirty low life bastard. suddenly, i would hear loud scream, which sounded like a male in agony coming from my living room. i would run to investigate the cause, then upon entering the living room, the picture above my couch would have changed from a simple family photo of myself, my (now late) brother and (now late) father sitting in our garden when we were younger, to a picture which i think was depicting our fate. instad of my brother standing next to my father, smiling with his hand on his shoulder, he would be hanging by a rope by his neck (what the rope was attatched to i never found out because the top was cut off), my father with a large wooden pole through his chest with blood pouring from his mouth, and myself lying face down in a pool of my own blood, in military uniform.

Normally this would be regarded as a simple nightmare, but what was strange was that my brother became a heroin addict, then his girlfriend left him; leading to him commiting suicide by hanging himself.
My father died due to a tragic accident at his work, where a long, sharp wooden pole came down from the ceiling, stabbing him through the chest, killing him slowly and painfully.
I am still alive, but i dont know i i am going down in battle or what, and also, this dream kept happening until after my dad died, which was after my brother. the very night following my dad's death was when these horrible dreams stopped.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-04 22:23:02

At 8/3/09 09:35 PM, SpartanBunny wrote:
Well, like I said, I originally thought it was a bat, but if it was appearing on the inside of buildings without any way for it to be getting in, this couldn't be.

Ah, I see. I don't know then. I hope I wasn't coming off as saying you were wrong or anything like that, but I was just trying to think of things it could be.

At 8/3/09 11:13 PM, Alpharius120 wrote: I have a few minor experiences with some sort of disembodied voices within and around my house.
I hear mostly the same voice in different areas around my house, and have captured it on camera only once, the video of which can be found here. This was shot in my bedroom around midday while my parents were gone so I can almost be positive there was no interference to make this noise.

Alright nice. We haven't had video or anything like that in quite awhile, but sad to say i won't be able to watch it until I'm on some better internet because I only have dial up where I live. In about 3 weeks or so I'll be back at college with wireless.

Other experiences are just times that I've been walking around my house and I heard a voice that sounded just like that from different areas around my house. I've also heard small children in my backyard when there was no one there, but those I assume are coming from the neighborhood over.

The voices that you hear in your house.. are they loud and clear or are they slight? When I'm alone in the house here I hear small noises that sound like people are in the house, but it's a very old house being a couple of 100 years old so that's expected. There were a couple of times where I heard people screaming or talking really loud from directly inside my house while I've been home alone. Both situations can be pretty creepy.

At 8/4/09 02:14 AM, guthan-the-infested wrote:
Scary dreams

Wow, man.. that whole thing gave me chills. Perhaps we should leave something like that to EchoRun to see and talk about.

So you had these dreams before your father died? Did you ever tell him about it? Perhaps he could of avoided it or something, but I guess you don't want to cheat death.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-05 00:39:56

At 8/4/09 10:23 PM, Fro wrote:
Scary dreams
Wow, man.. that whole thing gave me chills. Perhaps we should leave something like that to EchoRun to see and talk about.

*Dull, droning voice* You rang?

At 8/4/09 02:14 AM, guthan-the-infested wrote: creepy dream

Yikes, okay... let me run through this one...

First, dreams don't always have just one meaning - different things can run together. For example, my dream can start off with me dreaming about a couple of cute blokes dancing on a table - that is just my brain having a bit of fun. Then the next bit of my dream could be me running away from some shadowy figure, which for me would mean a fear of something I need to face. Same dream, different meanings.

I think the most likely thing here is that your dream has two parts, the first bit in your room, and the second with that picture. I think the parts are connected, not just because they are part of the same dream. Trying to pin that connection down is tricky though.

First part: In the apartment bedroom. Fan is off... scruffy, dirty, angry...

The fact that what you described is completely contradictory to how to are when awake has me interested. Things denied when awake can manifest in dreams, as an attempt at release and expression. Fears, desires, impulses, memories and feelings can all show themselves.

Normally I would just say that you need to unwind, let go and stop being so 'neat', but something is telling me this isn't so simple. I think this is more of a fear then a simple repression, something you will have to be strong to face.

How do you feel about the image present in your dream of yourself? (you don't have to answer if it is too uncomfortable, but it's worth asking yourself anyway.)

Also, is your organisation/cleanliness is tied to your military experience, or does it pre-date it? Is it anything you associate with the military even if it did not cause it? (sorry, this thing kept sticking in my head, I had to ask)

Second part: photo.

I think this bit is self explanatory, especially given the timing.

That it stopped after your fathers death could possibly be explained in one of two ways: First, the warning has been given, no need for it to be repeated any more. Second, events have changed so that the warning is no longer needed.

Prophetic dreams or even waking visions can change events and have done many times. They have saved lives before, though not all things 'seen' are meant to be changed. The nature of the images presented of your farther and brother would have been impossible for you to prevent. However, your image would be possible for you to change, if it still lay in your future, and if you wanted to try acting on it. It could be that things have already changed to prevent that, which could be why the dream stopped, I don't know.

The problem with all this is when people let things like this rule them completely, especially the fear of it. Someone sees him or herself dead and spends the rest of their life fearing that event so if or when it comes they haven't lived as well as they could have.

My advice would be to sit and have a serious think about all this - given the other two events shown and come to pass, I would take it very seriously indeed.

If you are happy with your life in the military then carry on but make damn sure you live your life to the fullest while you do (something everyone would wise to do, to be honest).

If on the other hand you feel that a life outside the military would be better, that you want to move on or there is something you really want or need to do, then just leave. Put it behind you and carry on with the rest of your life. Simple as.

It's your choice, ultimately. Regardless of your dream, do what you feel is right for you - just make sure you are doing it for the right reasons.

At 8/4/09 02:14 AM, guthan-the-infested wrote: I am still alive,

Thank goodness for that! Talking to a dead person online is a bit much even for a paranormal group! ;)

I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-05 01:03:46

At 8/3/09 11:13 PM, Alpharius120 wrote: Other experiences are just times that I've been walking around my house and I heard a voice that sounded just like that from different areas around my house. I've also heard small children in my backyard when there was no one there, but those I assume are coming from the neighborhood over.
The voices that you hear in your house.. are they loud and clear or are they slight? When I'm alone in the house here I hear small noises that sound like people are in the house, but it's a very old house being a couple of 100 years old so that's expected. There were a couple of times where I heard people screaming or talking really loud from directly inside my house while I've been home alone. Both situations can be pretty creepy.

The majority of the time I can't make out what they're saying, but it does carry on for awhile, or at least until I start moving towards them, leading me to believe it's not just a creak in the floor. Also things in my room have moved while I was reading in bed and a drawer was pulled slightly out, at which point my cat hopped inside of it and peered at something directly in front of the drawer intently for 2 or 3 minutes.

My cat gets like that quite often, and I can never figure out what she's looking at. Her eyes get super big and she'll stare and barely blink, and the only thing that will snap her out of this trance is if I wave my hands in the general area that she's staring at, which I can't figure out any cause for.

Hey yo

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-05 02:20:42

At 8/5/09 12:39 AM, EchoRun wrote:

::
you asked me a few questions-

for a start, when i read your post suggesting that i should have told my father about these dreams, which i didn't do, actually brought tears to my eyes and made me think that i should probably have done that, because i never even thought about doing this myself, but dont worry; i'm not blaming you.

my cleanliness and neatness and neatness comes all from my military career, before that, i was in short; a scoundrel, military careers change you a lot.

and lastly; you asked how it made me feel when i think about how i looked in the mirror in my apartment bedroom in my dream, to be quite honest, after the second time i seen myself in my dream, i started getting suicidal thoughts in my head, it was that bad. luckily, one of my close friends sat me down and had a long talk with me about this dream soon after my father died.

sir, can i just say, i didnt expect you to take this seriously, your post was probably the first thing anyone ever said to me without taking the piss about the dream, and your info did help as well. thanks.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-05 09:05:08

At 8/5/09 02:20 AM, guthan-the-infested wrote:
you asked me a few questions-

for a start, when i read your post suggesting that i should have told my father about these dreams, which i didn't do, actually brought tears to my eyes and made me think that i should probably have done that, because i never even thought about doing this myself, but dont worry; i'm not blaming you.

Don't feel bad about this, please. I really don't think there is anything that you could have done to change things. You had no way of knowing it was prophetic before your brother died, and even if you had told your farther, the accident you described would almost certainly have happened regardless of any warning. The only part of that picture you could possibly change is the image it gave of you. I tried to say that in my first response, I'm sorry of that did not come across clearly enough.

my cleanliness and neatness and neatness comes all from my military career, before that, i was in short; a scoundrel, military careers change you a lot.
and lastly; you asked how it made me feel when i think about how i looked in the mirror in my apartment bedroom in my dream, to be quite honest, after the second time i seen myself in my dream, i started getting suicidal thoughts in my head, it was that bad. luckily, one of my close friends sat me down and had a long talk with me about this dream soon after my father died.

Don't be afraid of becoming what you saw in your dream - you have come a long way and and made a lot of progress with your life. Even if you were to leave the military, those good changes that you made there would stay with you and help you in the rest of your life. I don't think you would go back to being a scoundrel, as you put it. Have faith in yourself.

sir, can i just say, i didnt expect you to take this seriously, your post was probably the first thing anyone ever said to me without taking the piss about the dream, and your info did help as well. thanks.

I'm glad to help. If you want to chat about any of this, feel free to PM me, or post here if you wish.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-05 09:17:52

Im not sure if any one can remember me but im the realy sexual one who always talked about fantasizing with hot chicks to make you horny :P

the masturbation thing i got up too 3 months and than i felt like i was freaking out so i decided to go to sleep the next morning i had a wank, and i felt like i could fly dont try it it sends you up the walls with anger its sick :(

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-05 10:46:48

I wanted to explain how I see prophesy, time, coincidence and destiny. This thought process assumes reincarnation and life after and beyond death. I hope this makes sense.

Regarding Destiny
There is a belief that all souls are here to grow and to learn, both as individuals and as a whole, all souls growing and evolving as one. To further this, our spirits work together, plan and act behind the scenes. Events in our lives are planned out together to further a greater picture that is too much for us to see most of the time when we are alive. Coincidences that lead on to greater events of personal or wider significance are examples of this. This 'plan' is fate and destiny.

Regarding the Future.
Imagine time and the unfolding events of the future like the branches of a tree. Looking at the branch of a tree there is usually one main path leading from base to tip, thicker then the rest. In time and events, this represents the most likely future. Sprouting off from the main branch are smaller, thinner ones - these represent less likely futures, ones that are probably not going to happen on their own.

Regarding Prophecy and Coincidence.
When that 'plan' devised by our spirits involves deviating from that main 'branch' of time, and onto a less likely path, then things must happen to push us that way. This can be through coincidence; chance meetings that in all likelihood should not have happened, a death that leads to significant changes in another life, something we see or hear things, like a conversation with someone, that drives us to an action we would not have thought of otherwise. Then again, sometimes coincidence isn't enough so other measures are taken, messages are given, prophecy, visions, dreams. Sometimes there are not what they seem at first, things that seem bad may lead to a happy end, and some of these messages are used to prepare for others, to assure a doubting mind that it is real, so that when the times comes they will be acted upon.

Hope I got that through clearly enough. If you have any questions then just ask.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-05 18:50:43

First off I would like to state how happy I am that this club is becoming active again. I give all the credit to EchoRun for the activity of the club. I wish Jay was around to see how active this club was again. I may have to drop him a PM.

Of course everyone else that is posting stories is helping a great amounts also. :)

This is also the first time in awhile where I couldn't say all that I had to say in one post. Props guys you kept me busy today.

*Dull, droning voice* You rang?

Oh god. *Imagines a girls voice in the deep voice like that in the Adams Family.*

First part: In the apartment bedroom. Fan is off... scruffy, dirty, angry...
The fact that what you described is completely contradictory to how to are when awake has me interested. Things denied when awake can manifest in dreams, as an attempt at release and expression. Fears, desires, impulses, memories and feelings can all show themselves.

Normally I would just say that you need to unwind, let go and stop being so 'neat', but something is telling me this isn't so simple. I think this is more of a fear then a simple repression, something you will have to be strong to face.

I'm a big horror film fanatic and this sounds like so many movies I've seen though. They have a dream of what they are scared of most not only because they are scared about it, but something knows they are scared of it and it makes them have the dream. That's obviously movie stuff though. Not saying it couldn't happen, but it's just my imaginative mind getting the best of me.

I'm scared of death of sharp objects, but I've never had dreams where I've been getting stabbed or anything like that. *Hopes and prays that's not what tonight's sleep brings him now*

Second part: photo.
Prophetic dreams or even waking visions can change events and have done many times. They have saved lives before, though not all things 'seen' are meant to be changed. The nature of the images presented of your farther and brother would have been impossible for you to prevent. However, your image would be possible for you to change, if it still lay in your future, and if you wanted to try acting on it. It could be that things have already changed to prevent that, which could be why the dream stopped, I don't know.

And like I said before perhaps you could have stopped it, but you might not have wanted to. Usually things are done for a reason or at least I like to think they are. What would have happened if you told your father, he lived, but the accident happened to someone else? What would have happened if you told your father, he lived, and then got in a car accident killing a bunch of people, etc...?

I personally think things are done for a reason. Perhaps you don't have the dream about yourself anymore because you've changed something in your life that would have prevented it from happening to you.

Again, being a big horror film buff. Ever see the Final Destination series? I don't think it's a good thing to cheat death, but I also don't think it's possible really. But you still have a choice. Even if you think you have no control over it it's still your own choice. At least I like to think that you have your own choice and that things aren't already chosen for you.

At 8/4/09 02:14 AM, guthan-the-infested wrote: I am still alive,
Thank goodness for that! Talking to a dead person online is a bit much even for a paranormal group! ;)

I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself!

Ah, I've always wondered if someone dead would post on here. An old friend faked my death on my account when I was away awhile ago. Does that count?

At 8/5/09 01:03 AM, Alpharius120 wrote:
The majority of the time I can't make out what they're saying, but it does carry on for awhile, or at least until I start moving towards them, leading me to believe it's not just a creak in the floor. Also things in my room have moved while I was reading in bed and a drawer was pulled slightly out, at which point my cat hopped inside of it and peered at something directly in front of the drawer intently for 2 or 3 minutes.

I see what you mean. I think there is something there then. I've had the experience of hearing a conversation and then moving towards it in the house just for it to stop and for me to walk into an empty room. Weird stuff.

Cats are great at sensing these things also. They are suppose to be able to tell when a spirit is around or a ghost or whatever. Cats are good for protecting yourself vs. spirits too.

At 8/5/09 02:20 AM, guthan-the-infested wrote:

And perhaps this part of the dream is some sort of hidden fear that you have of returning to your formal self. What I read from the dream and I'm not a professional by any means is, if you returned to your former self you might go into a state of depression. You might start thinking illogically and start blaming your fathers and brothers death on yourself or other things of the nature. And then when you can't handle it anymore you could do something stupid. Commit suicide whatever it may be, but like I said.. you have a choice and it was a dream.

This is the type of attitude I want in this club and it's the kind I've always had. To take things serious when things are serious and to joke and have fun when things are fun.

At 8/5/09 09:05 AM, EchoRun wrote:
Don't be afraid of becoming what you saw in your dream - you have come a long way and and made a lot of progress with your life. Even if you were to leave the military, those good changes that you made there would stay with you and help you in the rest of your life. I don't think you would go back to being a scoundrel, as you put it. Have faith in yourself.

This kind of goes with what I read the dream as. Good advice EchoRun. It's not only good advice, but it's the best honest advice that you could give anyone.

At 8/5/09 09:17 AM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: Im not sure if any one can remember me but im the realy sexual one who always talked about fantasizing with hot chicks to make you horny :P

Lmao, I didn't know what you were talking about at first, but after awhile I think I remember what you were talking about.

the masturbation thing i got up too 3 months and than i felt like i was freaking out so i decided to go to sleep the next morning i had a wank, and i felt like i could fly dont try it it sends you up the walls with anger its sick :(

This.. I remember something about this. Wasn't it along the lines of it changing hormones or chemicals in your body or something like that? I don't remember what the whole thing was about, but I do remember it slightly.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-05 18:52:33

At 8/5/09 10:46 AM, EchoRun wrote:
Regarding Destiny and other stuff

I like to believe that we are here for a certain reason, but that we still control that reason to a certain extent. I think it's healthy to believe that even if it's not true. Some people think that what's going to happen is going to happen and I like to think kind of the opposite. It's what will happen if you make the right choices in your life.

The bigger picture goes with what I was talking about before. Perhaps someone dies to save the lives of many others, etc.. It's just the way things happen and since we will never see them we never know if it's truly true.

Anyway, I'm going to have that picture here tomorrow night for you I think. Depends if man in the cabin goes back to his house. If not I'll just wait until he does go home.

Also, I had a dream last night that scared me right out of bed, but I'll talk about all my dreams together. I don't think any of them had to do with much more than what I can already tell about them, but that's alright I'll still share.

The first dream was basically me in a gym full of a lot of my old high school buddies and some people that I didn't know. We were playing this game that we called Z-Ball, which was basically dodgeball with no teams and no boundaries so you could run around and hit everyone that was playing. The dream started and I kept sucking really bad, but no matter how bad I did I kept getting people out and dodging the balls. I couldn't throw the ball any more than a couple of feet and I couldn't catch worth crap, but I ended up winning somehow. It kind of explains me in life a little bit. I'm not the biggest guy or the fastest guy, but for some reason I was really good in sports all my life winning Athlete of the year and many other awards such as that until college when I couldn't even make the football team even though I had done great on some pro teams. The coach wouldn't even let me try out. He just looked at me and said no.

The second part of the dream was some college coaches scouting all the players on the football team except for me. Even though I made good plays, probably better than everyone else on the tape that they were watching, they kept going with the other players and I was completely ignored. Again, relates back to how the football coach here at college never gave me a chance to try out on the team. This didn't upset me much as I've come to accept that my legs are in bad shape, I have a bad back, and that I just don't have the heart to play anymore. Perhaps something deep down inside wants to keep playing, but I know I just can't do it. Bones were broken, muscles were torn, and my body just won't hold up anymore.

Now this new dream scared the ever living crap out of me. It started off with me and my dad shooting some guns at a target. Why a dream like this would happen I have no clue. But we were shooting and having a little friendly competition. Someone walked out from behind a target holding his stomach. Apparently he had been behind it when we started shooting and I had no clue. I panicked and started talking to the guy, saying it was alright and that we were going to get him to the hospital. (all of this was inside of my house lol)

So my dad didn't have a shirt on or shoes or anything, but I was already ready to go. My dad just took his good old time putting his stuff on real slow. I kept saying come on dad we got to go now he's going to die, etc.., but my dad just got angry at me for bossing him around and he yelled at me. I'm 20 years old and my dad still does this to me in real life. He's very abusive mentally as he yells and calls names, etc.. Anyway, I'm use to this in real life and it's how he always acted. I said whatever I'm going to wait outside.

So I head outside (it's night time) and I figure out I need to go pee. So I walk through my breeze way between the house and the garage and go pee at the end of the sidewalk like I always do at night when someone is in the bathroom here because I live in the country and nobody is going to see in the middle of the night anyway.

I look forward and there is a black figure walking from the other side of the garage. I get scared in the dream because I think it's one of my few neighbors doing something outside so I cut it off and zip up real quick hoping not to get caught going to the bathroom outside. As soon as I do this the black figure turns towards me, lets out a unnatural horrible scream and charges me. The figure is complete darkness, has no features, and is just black.

This makes me jump up in bed. I'm really sweating bad and my throat is dry. I turned the TV on so I had enough light to find my drink next to my bed, I take a drink, and I go back to bed. The whole waking up part seems like a dream to, but I really think it happened and I was just extremely tired when it did happen.

I guess the last thing about this guy that we shot was this is the second dream that I have had where he was shot in the stomach and I had tried to get him to the hospital. The first time I succeeded and the second time the dark figure appeared. I never met this guy before in my life either.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-08-05 20:43:17

Ah, I see. I don't know then. I hope I wasn't coming off as saying you were wrong or anything like that, but I was just trying to think of things it could be.

Oh, of course not. I'm glad to be discussing this at all; it's bothered me for quite some time.