00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

pitbulljones just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

126,686 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-20 20:40:53

We all know that cats can sense when something is there or not, which would explain why it ran off. Didn't you say there use to be activity in your house? I remember a story about a dark male figure for some reason, but that could of also been another member because it seems like it was back in the beginning pages. Maybe something big will happen tonight that you will experience.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-21 16:02:58

At 7/20/08 08:40 PM, Corky52 wrote: We all know that cats can sense when something is there or not, which would explain why it ran off. Didn't you say there use to be activity in your house? I remember a story about a dark male figure for some reason, but that could of also been another member because it seems like it was back in the beginning pages. Maybe something big will happen tonight that you will experience.

>>> Not just cats, but animals in general... There are times with my cat, he would stare intently BESIDE me, perhaps knowing what pranksters spirits are (wouldn't you, if you could appear invisible, or hell if we colonized space, and found other humans or other creatures out there, wouldn't we want to go to spencer's gifts and find some crazy masks and make Booga Booga sounds.. as indicated by Hitchikers').

Anyhow, my cat seems to from time to time just stare infront of them, at the ceiling.... with a stoned stare. wide eyes....

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-21 17:26:56

I had loads of times where my cat would be sat on my lap fast asleep and suddenly his head will shoot up with his ears pricked up and watch something invisible move accross the room (he might actually be imagining it because hes pretty stupid, I've actually seen him trip over lol) , or he will just run out of the room and out of the cat flap.

My other cat always gets nervous and jumpy when ever someone enters the house and hides under the table until she gets familiar with them, but shes done it a few times when theres been no one there.

I don't know what they're seeing/sensing, it could be just theres another cat outside or a mouse, but I like to think its spirits visiting me.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-21 17:40:32

Most of the time when cats seem to be looking at something that's not there it's just a spec of dust or a gnat that we cant see because it is so small. I'm not saying that's the case all the time just a explanation. In reply to Corey yes i have seen a male figure in my house on a couple of occasions. So far nothing else has happened except my cat is still staying away and acting strange my room. My other cat however is acting normal as always.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-21 19:22:42

Lol I saw I that ghosthunters, or whisperers gosh i forget. Anyway they saw a shadow go up and down on the door that was easily a person. Annd they made such a big deal aboout it, it made me laugh.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 01:55:14

This is something I should've done a loooong time ago, a procrastinator is me... sorry... anyway:

I remembered something as I was trawling through some stuff in a basket of my dads.

This is trailing back rather long, I'll explain what I was looking for after this quickly.

It was a few weeks before the end of my last school term, and we were to wear suits at the finishing party.
After much searching, my father remembered that he had a fitting suit for me and, indeed, it fit me perfectly.
He took a few pictures of me in the suit, nothing special, just me and a plain white wall in the background.
He showed me the picture and I was kinda stunned at how old that suit made me look, but yeah.

A few weeks later, dad printed that picture of me on some special photo paper, you know, the glossy kind.
I was groundbrakingly shocked to see what came out the printer and I'll hardly ever forget.
First thing about it was that the printer hadn't printed properly, like it was running out of ink, only being able to print in lines and not as a whole. But that wasn't the concern that was lingering on my mind.
I was terribly shocked because I wasn't even on the photo...

What had come out, somewhat unclear, was a (presumably) a woman with long silver hair, sitting infront of some kind of orb with her hand around it, not touching it.

This person is looking straightforward and it gives me extreme goosebumps whenever I see it.

You might be thinking that it was a computer fault, but I searched the whole computer for every picture, NONE of them resemble the print.

Although you can't decipher what that person is really wearing, you can just about define the contours of the body.

I've had the picture for a few months now, I'll see if I can get it scanned in the following weeks.

So:
Why the HECK has a completely different picture come out?
What is the meaning of it?
Some kind of message?

If any of you know, feel free to say so, by all means.

More to come.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 10:05:48

Wow Corey i would love to see that picture!

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 10:13:21

At 7/22/08 10:05 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Wow Corey i would love to see that picture!

That wasn't me. That was Corky-D. I told you Corky that our names are too similar and people mistake us.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 10:30:43

At 7/22/08 10:13 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 7/22/08 10:05 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Wow Corey i would love to see that picture!
That wasn't me. That was Corky-D. I told you Corky that our names are too similar and people mistake us.

Haha damn i should pay more attention! Sorry guys.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 11:02:44

I would as well. Sounds pretty freaky :P

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 11:28:28

At 7/22/08 10:13 AM, Corky52 wrote:

Awesome, I find this kinda hilarious.

At 7/22/08 11:02 AM, UnknownFear wrote:
I would as well. Sounds pretty freaky :P

Yeah, tell me about it! I didn't know what to think of it at first.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 12:46:50

Do you know where the suit came from?

And did you try printing it again? If it printed normal again then I guess it could be crazy computer error.

Sounds pretty freaky to me :)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 16:49:03

As for the stuff going on with me i think it was nothing. My tv switched channel again today so im thinking it's a small error as i have had work done on my digital tv box in my room recentley and my cat came back in a slept on the bed. False alarm

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 16:59:45

At 7/22/08 01:55 AM, Corky-D wrote:
This is something I should've done a loooong time ago, a procrastinator is me... sorry... anyway:

Ha, all that matters is that you did remember to come back here and share you stories. I really appreciate that.

I was terribly shocked because I wasn't even on the photo...

I have an experience where I had taken a picture of two of my friends who were standing next to each other, right next to each other, basically touching each other and in the picture where my one friend is suppose to be standing there is nothing there at all.

What had come out, somewhat unclear, was a (presumably) a woman with long silver hair, sitting infront of some kind of orb with her hand around it, not touching it.

Wow, I really didn't see this coming. Not only you weren't in the picture, but you were replaced completely with something else. Weird.

This person is looking straightforward and it gives me extreme goosebumps whenever I see it.

I believe it. It gave me goosebumps just reading it.

You might be thinking that it was a computer fault, but I searched the whole computer for every picture, NONE of them resemble the print.

If it was that clear then I doubt it was the computers fault.

Although you can't decipher what that person is really wearing, you can just about define the contours of the body.

I've had the picture for a few months now, I'll see if I can get it scanned in the following weeks.

Great. I hope you can share it with us soon.

So:

So.

Why the HECK has a completely different picture come out?

I have no clue.

What is the meaning of it?

I have no clue.

Some kind of message?

Maybe.

If any of you know, feel free to say so, by all means.

I don't know anything about it, but thats an awesome story.

More to come.

I hope so, don't forget this time. ;)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 22:20:38

You guys know of that haunted picture? I am not going to post it, but it involves a kid with a doll and many hands on the window behind him.

It is said if you buy that picture or even set it as your desktop, strange things happen. Anyone have the balls to do so?

I remember I scrolled down to look at it and a cup on the shelf at the far end of my room fell instantly. Probably just a coincidence, but still.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-22 22:26:56

At 7/22/08 10:20 PM, Complete wrote: You guys know of that haunted picture? I am not going to post it, but it involves a kid with a doll and many hands on the window behind him.

Oh man. I haven't ever heard from it, but just knowing that some people here don't like dolls and I have a little fear of them myself makes this sound creepy.

It is said if you buy that picture or even set it as your desktop, strange things happen. Anyone have the balls to do so?

I have the balls to do it, but I don't have the balls to do it right now. I will be home alone for a couple of days and I can't handle scary shit going on when I'm by myself.

I remember I scrolled down to look at it and a cup on the shelf at the far end of my room fell instantly. Probably just a coincidence, but still.

I'm really going to have to check this out sometime. I think you should post the picture up sometime, but not yet! I'm still home alone till Thursday and I don't think I could handle something like that by myself in a dark house.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-23 08:35:50

At 7/22/08 10:20 PM, Complete wrote: You guys know of that haunted picture? I am not going to post it, but it involves a kid with a doll and many hands on the window behind him.

I'll do it. Where can I search on Google for it?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-23 08:39:12

Sorry for the double post. I found the picture with a description of it. On second thought, I don't think I'll do it :) Kinda too scary if you ask me.

Haunted eBay Picture

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-23 08:47:06

At 7/23/08 08:39 AM, UnknownFear wrote: Sorry for the double post. I found the picture with a description of it. On second thought, I don't think I'll do it :) Kinda too scary if you ask me.

Haunted eBay Picture

Wow thats quite something.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-23 09:01:45

I almost want to set it as my background those are kind of cool. I wonder if there would be the same effect if I put it on the background as if I were to buy it and keep in my room.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-23 12:35:58

At 7/23/08 09:01 AM, Corky52 wrote: I almost want to set it as my background those are kind of cool. I wonder if there would be the same effect if I put it on the background as if I were to buy it and keep in my room.

I would assume so, seeing as there are quite a few reports of it happening when people JUST viewed the image rather then setting it as their background. Still a little skeptical about that cup.

I was thinking of having one of my 8 year old cousins briefly look at the image, and see his reaction. It isn't that cruel, just want to see his reaction.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-23 22:33:49

Anything with dolls just creeps me out. I looked at it and bam i saw the doll. I get shivers.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-24 16:07:47

I know of the picture and it creeps me out. I will be honest and say i don't have the guts to test it out as a background purely because it creeps me out and i dont like dolls or anything like that. I'd like to know if anything happens to the whoever steps up and does it.

Personal note: Any of you guys that know about the issue with my eye, i have a good news update on my userpage

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-24 16:11:47

At 7/24/08 04:07 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: I know of the picture and it creeps me out. I will be honest and say i don't have the guts to test it out as a background purely because it creeps me out and i dont like dolls or anything like that. I'd like to know if anything happens to the whoever steps up and does it.

Alright, I will try it out tonight. You never know, maybe I could test out the old Ouija board at the same time as it's my background. I haven't touched that thing in ages.

Personal note: Any of you guys that know about the issue with my eye, i have a good news update on my userpage

That's great man.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-24 17:34:24

It is pretty hard to find someone who will just set the picture as their background for one night.

I wonder if there is anyone out there who will do it for a week.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-24 19:42:55

At 7/24/08 05:34 PM, Complete wrote: It is pretty hard to find someone who will just set the picture as their background for one night.

You know, I would do it, but my house was just renovated and i don't want really want any supernatural things going on with all the stuff laying around that can kill me.

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-24 20:54:31

I wasn't aware that a digital picture could carry such a curse.
Talking about that, is it even really cursed?

On that site about the "HANDS RESIST HIM" picture it states: "NO the painting is not genuinely haunted."

Either they're just coming up with a story to sell it or i dunno.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-24 22:51:24

At 7/20/08 08:30 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: I cant say i have felt those things you explained Kong but i love your posts! Your "High on life" attitude is really refreshing. I'm not a spritual person in any way but you sound like you have a great lifestyle and really enjoy just living life you way you want and the way you enjoy. I do however think that spirits operate on a different frequency to us which could explain the change in atmosphere and the way things are affected when they are supposedly around.

>>> But if you go to big crowds, you could feel energetic, or drained... because I have a theroy that the nerve energy (perhaps some form electro magnetic), bio energy, just regular bodily impluse, can be be drained just as it would a battery. (which is why it's foolish to touch a open socket lol). but one could use that energy to feel awake or drained.

Anyways... I don't really have that great a life style. I just basically go home, and go on the internet, listen to really good music. Currently a bob marley natural mystic, youtube video. I would still smoke weed or drink, but like I said on my dental form. once in a blue moon. ha ha. I just find that one gets higher, being healthy, and plus I'm a real cheap bastard, and smoking weed is expensive, or drinking. One really needs just a window open in the morning, and drink really clean water. (like Britia water, or mineral water), on this note, in Bimini in the Bahamas there's a natural spring with really clean water. That's all the magical fountain of youth really is, just keeping your cells properly hydrated, so your Midioclorians (Mitochondria), are properly nutured. (Technically they're their own life form, attached to your cells), they keep the Cell alive.

I find that keeping healthy, just makes one feel less crappy. and crappy sucks. If anything however, I do abuse junk food from time to time. But I decided to keep healthy, because after a hard days work... you feel really high! (the blood like I mentioned before, contains, 1) water for your mitochodria (for Jedi powers (aka staying alive). 2)red blood cells (I'm blessed to live in Calgary with high altitude, I have a high count of Mideochorians), they bring air to my brain to make it buzz, and make my flesh stay alive. (as much as a mortal can). 3)see one and two.

when one drinks the toxins in the booze, goes through the blood stream, (although I do like drinking), and it suffocates your cells, especially brain cells, making them scream out for red blood cell and water (again hydrating the Mitochondria), what the beer is a rotting chemical, made of rotting barley and hops (Rastafarians refused to drink this for that purpose, that their bodies should be fresh like Zion, or Eden, and that booze is made of DEAD plants, that it's turning their inner gardens (their healthy body), to resemble a toxic shit graveyard...

And you can tell a drunkard, by the slurred speech, (brain damage), the good news? the effects are refersable, when one is sober. so I enjoy being sober. Because it makes me feel so good to be alive with my ability to feel. (like sex is greater when you can feel your partner's body no?).

But I'm not a purist by all means, and I don't have a good life style. I just like being healthy and staying alive for as long as possible. And when one is happy, one's blood pressure goes way down! which makes you feel really calm and chilled to the bone!

Well I guess I do have a good lifestyle in terms that I'm interested in exploring new stimuli to encourage my brain to grow. (there's a saying in Japan, that if you try new things you live 10 extra days). this could be atributed to just stimulating your brain, with new experiences. I was awareded the Duke of Edinburgh award, (Congressional youth award, it's a medal in America, a tiny pin elsewhere), and it's divided into 4 portions: fitness, volunteering, skills and hobby (a unique passtime to challenge yourself, I'd say playing a video game should be added, (as it does stimulate the imagination), but it's not. and outdoor exploration. I learnt how to hike, and to volunteer at the Mustard Seed, a homeless shelter here in Calgary, and worked out at a health club (when I should have just played b-ball at the Y or something sheesh), and hobby (mormonism, when I was a mormon, a LONG time ago). I was awarded the Alberta Centennial Medal after earning the DE at Gold.

But the purpose of this award, is to challenge young people, to step out of their comfort zone, and apply their multi fauceted views on life, and be recognized for living. I found out that I love volunteering, because it gives my otherwise pointless life meaning. Like I'm just a Calgary Flames fan, but what good is a rabid fan, if the zeal for the team that represents his city, is not expressed by making the city great to reflect his admiration for his team which he thinks represents the greatness of the city no?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-24 22:59:38

say there are two corkys here, so are they completely different people? members of a collaboration crew?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-24 23:06:21

sorry ive been inactive lately some people thing that even with no proof or even a logical reason for that madder that im a hacker seriously the nerve

on the other hand this one happened to me the other day so i felt obligated

i was down the street with my friends blowing off some of our leftover fireworks from the fourth. we where on this old lot too. anyways we got to the end of our box of fireworks and we decided it would be a good idea to tape 12 bottle rockets and tie the fuses together. it would have worked to if it werent for those damn birds. so we fired them off and at that point a bird decided it was going to fly over head so just as they bottle rockets got into the air the bird flew trough them causing a premature detonation(lol) and the bird died and some of thm flew off cource and almost hit a car. we aggreed this was a succesfull firework show and left. once i was on the edge of my street
i was walking alone and i heard a noise i thought it was nothing and continued walking it happened three or four times and i thought it was my friends messing with me so i waited for it to happen again and i jumped into the bushes lining the side walk and right infron of me was a little boy just looking at me he looked around 10 years old so i asked him his name.(pause here for effect) he then blinked and looked down then snapped his head up and screamed the most horrifying noise i have ever heard (with his eyes all white i might add) it was like a lion being strangled with baby intestines so i promptly shat myself and ran home since then i have not left my house after 9:00

this i would classify as one of my most scary ghost involved events

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature