00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bam76pixon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Radio Podcast Club

20,979 Views | 311 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-21 10:30:29

Here are 10 new songs. Sorry I have been gone so long, but do not worry I got a lot of other songs for you guys coming soon!

Env~Endurance{NG Mix}Missing in ActionUniverse City

THe Journey within

Project 11

Tea and Crumpets

No Words Spoken

[Infiltration]

Da Trees

This Must Be A Dream

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-21 10:31:33

Two more will come later

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-22 14:17:59

At 10/21/08 10:30 AM, darkrider12 wrote: Here are 10 new songs. Sorry I have been gone so long, but do not worry I got a lot of other songs for you guys coming soon!

Env~Endurance{NG Mix}Missing in ActionUniverse City

THe Journey within

Project 11

Tea and Crumpets

No Words Spoken

[Infiltration]

Da Trees

This Must Be A Dream

SOunds good, i'll look for these later.. I need to PRODUCE my shows SOO bad..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-26 21:18:19

Hey there, just wanted to mention that i have accepted an offer to be an affiliate with the "Point seclusion" crew.. I just thought i would let you know.. You may see thier ads on thier site, but in return, we promote each other.

http://pointseclusion.smfforfree4.com/in dex.php

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-26 22:36:33

At 10/16/08 08:27 PM, Gorillazrock wrote: CLAIMED

CLUBBY LOVE

GET YA MIND RIGHT

EGAD WHAT HAVE I DONE

SADJA'S SOUL

Sadja's Soul is my personal favorite.

"They might forget what you said, but never how you made them feel"

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-28 21:48:58

To Lord Fenix

Where can I get the opening music for VG Rhapsody Episode 2? Please sent link and song name plus ID number to jtd522@gmail.com. P.S. I too like pianos. I've been playing since I was six up until jr. high.

got this in the mail.. i'm not sure WHAT he uses so..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-30 13:40:10

lol, can I just say: "Do you want to mark this song and maybe put it in one of your shows?"

Shades of the Lost

I hope so XD

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-30 21:44:10

At 10/30/08 01:40 PM, mjattie wrote: lol, can I just say: "Do you want to mark this song and maybe put it in one of your shows?"

Shades of the Lost

I hope so XD

oh wow I really like this...I may just use it but I havent quite decided what to do for my next show yet

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-11-02 16:51:51

At 10/30/08 09:44 PM, Dronigan wrote: oh wow I really like this...I may just use it but I havent quite decided what to do for my next show yet

Okay, well, I'll see xD

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-11-03 15:59:06

At 11/2/08 04:51 PM, mjattie wrote:
At 10/30/08 09:44 PM, Dronigan wrote: oh wow I really like this...I may just use it but I havent quite decided what to do for my next show yet
Okay, well, I'll see xD

if he doesn't i WILL in episode 26.. I like this track :) (speaking of which, i should release a show..)

By the way, was ANYONE interested in DJ'ing? i was picky at first, but it seems like a lot of people are crapping out on us..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-11-03 19:03:24

I know what you mean, What has your friend made a show yet? what about lord fenix?

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-11-04 12:38:10

At 11/3/08 07:03 PM, Dronigan wrote: I know what you mean, What has your friend made a show yet? what about lord fenix?

friend is going through some REALLY heavy stuff with his girlfriend (like life changing..) and i don't have a clue of lord fenix..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-11-13 18:15:53

since no one has bin posting i an just going to break the silence

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-11-13 20:03:07

At 11/13/08 06:15 PM, darkrider12 wrote: since no one has bin posting i an just going to break the silence

Yes and also get banned For bumping XD

"They might forget what you said, but never how you made them feel"

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-12-09 23:05:41

To all who may be wondering, whats going on and what ever...we may have actually stopped producing shows unfortunately. BUT THERE IS A POSITIVE!!! I have come across this wonderful thing. I will have more details on it at a later time but right now, what I know for sure is that we will actually be able to have a live, thats right LIVE show! you can call in, request songs, or just shoot the breeze with us! I am unsure of the absolute date on the show, but it WILL come. also in other news, I Dronigan am Offically changing my title to DJ Sierra. so for the few followers that we have, thank you so SO much for sticking with us for this long and hanging with us as we get through this depression. as I learn more, I will post more information, such as a date and a number you can call.

once again thanks for staying with us and giving us your support!

Dronigan
Dj Sierra

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-12-17 09:57:01

besides the homepage needing to look better, i like this idea *goes and downloads podcast*

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-12-17 19:54:10

At 12/17/08 09:57 AM, loogiesquared wrote: besides the homepage needing to look better, i like this idea *goes and downloads podcast*

tell you the truth.. we're looking for someone who knows html, and possibly flash to help us spruce it up a little bit..

BY the way.. we should be reserecting the show soon.. me and Dronigan are talking about doing co-hosting a show.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-12-22 00:12:43

Well.. we have offically lauched the 25th episode...

Me and Dronigan have decided that we will try teaming up.. and co-hosting a show.. i belive it turned out very well, and would appreciate any thoughts on the new format.

Please forgive the poor quality of the voices.. i have tried to boost Dronigan's voice, because his mic is weak, but it just turned out bad. I apoligize for any inconvience this causes..

We are offically back.. baby!! hopefully, people like the new format.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-12-22 14:56:23

about got dame time i am really missed you guys

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-12-28 21:38:41

We are working hard to produse shows for you guys, and we need your suport more than ever, well actually Orange needs the suport. Im feeling like hes geting discouraged....so any suport you can offer us weather it being hunting for songs or just spreading the word, all would be appriciated. ANY way, I am hoping to come out with a show this weekend so dont miss it!

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-01-04 18:46:04

Back in time

Hey guys this is the new SkyMarshall song you really need to play this on the show

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-01-08 22:20:20

done and done

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-01 03:36:39

Sorry it has been a while, fellows :) Dronigan and I have been rather busy, and we finally made a fairly good show. I hope to finally get the ball REALLY rolling again, and i am already starting to get my music lined up for NEXT weeks show. But for now, just enjoy the new episode of NG Radio

By the way, if you are looking for ContentLost's, Lord Fenix's, or DJ Diamonds work, it went to "cyber heaven". I have renumbered each of my shows.. so, it may seem a BIT out of order, but in the long run, will make the filing system a bit better..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-02 06:41:41

The Final Battle!

Just thought I'd leave a link :)

Ng Radio Podcast Club

NEW TUNES! CHECK THEM HERE!

itsfoxhall/SownShadow Fox

Click the picture for my actual real life band D:

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-02 23:04:39

At 2/2/09 06:41 AM, itsfoxhall wrote: The Final Battle!

Just thought I'd leave a link :)

Thank you for posting that, and anyone else is FREE to post thier "advertisements, like fox hall did, PROVIDED, they don't get out of line (AKA interfere with business as usual)

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-08 18:57:10

Just curious when is the next episode?

NEW TUNES! CHECK THEM HERE!

itsfoxhall/SownShadow Fox

Click the picture for my actual real life band D:

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-09 22:36:57

At 2/8/09 06:57 PM, itsfoxhall wrote: Just curious when is the next episode?

Sorry, it was a tad late, Dronigan was busy this weekend, and couldn't make it untill Monday. I have recorded it, assembled, uploaded, and now episode 33 is up.. hope you enjoy having your song listened to ;).

Also, if anyone is interested, i would love to do an interview with someone. You could either contact me, or Dronigan.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-11 15:24:13

By the way.. i wanted to remind everyone that we are ACTIVELY looking for anyone to interview. I promise it shall be fairly "painfree"

The ONLY requirements you MUST have
1. A microphone
2. A skype account (which is 100% free, and takes like.. 5 mins to register/ install, tops)

other than that, MIGHT want to ask what you could bring to the table. Here is YOUR chance to actively participate, and make yourself heard by our other listeners

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-25 19:43:40

Hi all..

If you downloaded episode 35 already (sorry for it being late..) You MAY have realized that it's out of order.. i have pulled it, and will fix it soon..

Sorry for the inconvience.. i missnumbered them, i guess

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature