00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RPChadwick just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Radio Podcast Club

20,998 Views | 311 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-05-27 22:05:47

Just to let you guys know, i won't be able to get an interview with Jurian. I haven't seen him for like 3 weeks now, and i'm not going to hold my breath that he'll show up.

Also, i have a new Poll up. It has some different Genre's of music. ALL of these will be used as themes, but YOU guys need to choose what order they go in. Every "Theme Week", i'll be taking the most popular one, and using it as that weeks theme. After i use it, i'll remove it from the polls. This keeps going untill i run out..

At 5/26/08 06:47 PM, Gorillazrock wrote:
No problem. I actually was thinking that i have too much in my song database as it is.

Uh... Actually, i just looked and i was almost DRY on songs... If someone would mind looking for some good songs, it would help me out.. If you want some help on what KIND of music to get, take a look at our new poll for some ideas

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-05-28 07:03:08

My show will be alittle late today, but it will be out.

I was listening to it this morning before posting and I found a huge problem.
So, I'm gunna remake it when I get home and post it then.

Once again, sorry for the delay. X_x

Breaking the Silence

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-05-28 12:26:10

At 5/28/08 07:03 AM, ContentLost wrote: My show will be alittle late today, but it will be out.

As long as it gets out...

I was listening to it this morning before posting and I found a huge problem.
So, I'm gunna remake it when I get home and post it then.

Yeah, that happens to me... If it's a sound level problem, that's usually easy to fix..

Once again, sorry for the delay. X_x

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-05-28 17:11:42

Okay. Lets say a day late....
It looks like my friend decided to break my mic. I have to go out and buy a new one. Which I can't do till tomorrow. -_-
I hate loaning out my stuff.
I do apologize. It seems I'm more busy than I expected this past two weeks. Please forgive the delay. X-x I feel horrible about it....
Eh....

Breaking the Silence

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-05-28 17:38:22

At 5/28/08 05:11 PM, ContentLost wrote: Okay. Lets say a day late....
It looks like my friend decided to break my mic. I have to go out and buy a new one. Which I can't do till tomorrow. -_-
I hate loaning out my stuff.
I do apologize. It seems I'm more busy than I expected this past two weeks. Please forgive the delay. X-x I feel horrible about it....
Eh....

oh well, crap happens... At least it wasn't too expensive, right? Plus, you could get a little bit of a better one (the old one had a kinda hum)

Still THIS is why i don't loan out stuff very much, at least WHO i loan it to..

but, don't feel too presured to release it quickly... If you rush it, it won't sound as good...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-05-28 19:35:58

At 5/28/08 05:38 PM, Gorillazrock wrote:
but, don't feel too presured to release it quickly... If you rush it, it won't sound as good...

yea what he said. I myself may be as impatient as a nagging grandmother, but I still want the quality it deserves.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-05-29 14:07:33

Also, not that anyone cares, but i posted my Gamercard, and ContentLost's (Although she has privacy on)

If anyone wants to add me on XBL, it's

Gorillazrock

And my Msn is
Gorillazrock1988@hotmail.com

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-01 22:39:07

Aw... I left for 3 days straight and no one posted?

I feel hurt...

LOL, just kidding, it's nice to be back (although my back is sunburned..)

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-02 20:13:55

dude where were you that you got sunburned?

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-03 02:16:45

At 6/2/08 08:13 PM, Dronigan wrote: dude where were you that you got sunburned?

I was working at a grill in the direct sunlight for about 3-4 hours with NO sunscreen. Add on the fact that my skin is really pale, and it was a disaster. I've been told that my arms are actually close to a shade of purple..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-03 20:59:32

Just an FYI:
Just finished doing the final parts of my show (Now that my teeth don't hurt! =D) So it will be up by tomorrow morning if not tonight. <3

Breaking the Silence

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-05 21:36:17

At 6/3/08 08:59 PM, ContentLost wrote: Just an FYI:
Just finished doing the final parts of my show (Now that my teeth don't hurt! =D) So it will be up by tomorrow morning if not tonight. <3

Yay I heard it just the other day! nice work! but don't you usually have a out-tune, like DJ orange does?
I thought it was strange how it just ended suddenly like that.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-06 13:42:24

At 6/5/08 09:36 PM, Dronigan wrote: Yay I heard it just the other day! nice work! but don't you usually have a out-tune, like DJ orange does?
I thought it was strange how it just ended suddenly like that.

Yeah, i haven't had a chance to listen to her's yet... I usually listen to podcasts when i'm either driving, or i am going somewhere, and i haven't been too much of either the past few weeks.

Btw, my 13 episode will be out on sunday right around midnight..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-07 20:41:49

Awsome dude, I look forword to it!

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-09 00:16:36

Just to let you guys know, i posted about 3 different polls on the site. Yes, i know that it's pretty damn many, but they've needed to be asked.

1. How do you get the Download links?
2. Out of the songs you LIKE on the podcast, how many do you go and download?
3.How should I announce the songs? (See website)

1. This is mostly to see if the giving the links in the show is a good idea, or if i should promote the site as a more reliable source

2. This is mostly going to be a selling point. Depending on how many people go and get a song after they hear it, it can help me sell the radio. If giving music to this podcast= more downloads for the artist, then that will be a solid advertisement.

Please, don't lie on this to make it look better. False statistics give us false info..

3. This is mostly just to figure out what you guys like best. If tried different ways, but i've never been sure which type you guys like the best..

If you have a minute to spare, (Litterally, that's all it takes) then please vote on some or all of these polls.. They'll help me out...

Also, episode 13 is out today, huzzah!!

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-10 14:22:16

wow checkout how big this thing has gotten i remember when it was just a wee little thread

"They might forget what you said, but never how you made them feel"

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-12 11:19:07

Sorry for not being on for so long Alex, my internet connection bummed on me >:( So I'm back again.:) Gotta listen to my own episode:D

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-12 11:36:06

I've decided that time hates me. Or something does.

Tuesday I had work done on my Teeth (AGAIN) And I sounded stupid due to numbness of the mouth.
Yesterday to help my parents move boxes and crap all over the place. Drove alot of hours. And then had my parents meet up with Malcolm's parents to clear that it was OK that I could live with him for this summer. Then alot of crap happened with a close friend of mine and my boyfriend. so I just had a really bad day.

And today I had surgery. I got my tonsils along with my Adenoids taken out.... I'm hoping the like I'll be able to talk agian in the next few days. Andi f so, my show will be out if not by this weekend (Saturday), then by Monday (I don't want to realease my episode the same day as Orange).

I hate to suond like a broken record, but I am sorry for the delay. Things just keep on happening.
I thought I'd inform. I promise I'm not backing out of the show. I love doing it, and getting the music out. I just really have bitchy timing. T_T

Breaking the Silence

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-12 14:03:34

At 6/10/08 02:22 PM, LakeWonder wrote: wow checkout how big this thing has gotten i remember when it was just a wee little thread

It hasn't gotten MUCH bigger, just a few more staff members really.

At 6/12/08 11:19 AM, Ch1ll wrote: Sorry for not being on for so long Alex, my internet connection bummed on me >:( So I'm back again.:) Gotta listen to my own episode:D

Meh, it's okay. I've been playing TF, so i've been a little distracted from NG Radio anyway.

At 6/12/08 11:36 AM, ContentLost wrote: I've decided that time hates me. Or something does.

Tuesday I had work done on my Teeth (AGAIN) And I sounded stupid due to numbness of the mouth.
Yesterday to help my parents move boxes and crap all over the place. Drove alot of hours. And then had my parents meet up with Malcolm's parents to clear that it was OK that I could live with him for this summer. Then alot of crap happened with a close friend of mine and my boyfriend. so I just had a really bad day.

Well crap happens in life, and i think people won't get on your ass about missing a few days because of all the stuff that heppened.

And today I had surgery. I got my tonsils along with my Adenoids taken out.... I'm hoping the like I'll be able to talk agian in the next few days. Andi f so, my show will be out if not by this weekend (Saturday), then by Monday (I don't want to realease my episode the same day as Orange).

Well, i'll probably be out on sunday, but i COULD move it...

I hate to suond like a broken record, but I am sorry for the delay. Things just keep on happening.
I thought I'd inform. I promise I'm not backing out of the show. I love doing it, and getting the music out. I just really have bitchy timing. T_T

Eh, shit happens. I would be going through the same problem if i had that much stuff going on...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-13 19:04:50

hey ya hows it going i've decided to just be a strong supporter and maybe bring in people and songs
uh have you ever thought about making like an ad for someone whos had a front page flash or audio for an interview or to record something and you play it on your show that be kinda cool.

and have you though about adding forums to your website or making a forum site and linking it

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-13 19:35:02

Pretty cool thing you got going here.

Only death is real.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-14 14:19:26

At 6/13/08 07:04 PM, LakeWonder wrote: hey ya hows it going i've decided to just be a strong supporter and maybe bring in people and songs
uh have you ever thought about making like an ad for someone whos had a front page flash or audio for an interview or to record something and you play it on your show that be kinda cool.

Well, advertising is a two way street. If i advertise him, he's either had to do something else for me, or advertise ME in some way. Plus, i wouldn't know REALLY how to advertise them. I mostly just play thier music, and if people like it, then they'll find out who did it.

and have you though about adding forums to your website or making a forum site and linking it

Yes, but here's the thing. I've managed THREE forums for different reason (Yes MANAGED 3). They're a lot of trouble, and we're not really big enough right now.

Plus, if this forum isn't being posted on a whole lot, what makes you think people will post on one that's on an outside site?

Also, this thread is a way to ADVERTISE NG Radio. If we move it, how will people find out about this?

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-15 05:08:59

Well guys two "problems"....

Okay, blogger is being dumb, and not letting me change the options of the "Theme" poll. So, what i'm going to do is "recreate" the poll every week. This is a little more work for me, but i don't really care...

Also, i posted my "Link" for the show AFTER I posted the rest of the post. This might mean there's like two different links on the feed, or something. Nothing probably happened, but other than that, no big deal...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-15 22:05:46

I'm feeling alot better. Atleast where I can talk for a few and it doesn't hurt. But if I constently talk, it hurts. But for the most part, I'm feeling quite well considering I had surgery just 3 days ago. =)

So tomorrow I think I'll be able to make the show and I'll probably post it either then, or wait for Wednesday, not sure yet. I'll probably just wait. =)

At any case. just thought I'd update. <3

Breaking the Silence

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-19 03:54:56

Also, ContentLost, hate to get on your ass a little, but are you going to release a show this week? You DID end up missing last week, and this one's already a little late. Remember, if you do it ahead of time, you don't have do it for the rest of the week...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-23 11:32:56

artist-wabajacka a.k.a dj yotham
song:yellowknife

consider,for the one of the shows if you dont like it tell me, content lost you have your own show right consider it too.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-23 11:33:56

Yellowknife

forgot link i got to get warmed up again sorry

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-26 15:01:40

Gorrilazrock, I feel like I'm not contributing enough to the podcast... Is there anything I can do?

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-26 23:15:14

At 6/26/08 03:01 PM, Ch1ll wrote: Gorrilazrock, I feel like I'm not contributing enough to the podcast... Is there anything I can do?

Well, if you really want to help, you could find some songs for the 3 remaining themes. I'm going with Ambient this week, so that's taken care of.

So if you could find material for the Video Game, Pop, And Hip-Hop shows, that would be great...

Also, any random songs are USUALLY appreciated...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-06-27 12:12:38

I'd love to do Pop lol:P Never really branched into that on NG haha.. so I'll do the pop part:P