00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Radio Podcast Club

20,976 Views | 311 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-26 12:32:12

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-26 12:34:02

I have five new songs here tell me which ones you like or not

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-26 18:42:25

Hey there gorillazrock, sorry I haven't posted anything. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive, still listeneing and reading the bbs. I don't know if music hunting is for me because i dont go on the audio portal enough. I've gotten 1 or 2 new listeners for you though.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-26 20:22:18

jeeze I havent been on the forum in for-EVER!

I have two little Requests.
1) if anyone has anything they can help me with for my next next show (I'm currently in the prossess of a Drum and bass episode) it would be much appreciated. the next show is going to be rock so I need rock Music!!! (you have about 3 weeks before I start producing)

2) I am still trying to figure out a interesting gig to go with my show as well as some fun little sounds to go with my show.

As before any help at all would be MUCH much appriciated!

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-26 23:48:58

Damn, gone for one day and it goes nuts here.. XD

Anyway, since we have a lot of DJ's, I'm thinking that we should "claim" the music that the music hunters find, so as to not mess each other up. When you want to "Claim" music, please quote the post that had it. Then put "CLAIM- show name" up so we know that you want it. We should basically go in this order of importance.

#1 Requests from listeners
#2 Music the Hunters found
#3 Our own preferance...

I'll show you what i mean right now, as a matter of fact...

At 7/26/08 11:54 AM, darkrider12 wrote: Here is a good song it is new but pretty good

Jumpin Space

I like it, it's a fairly good trance track..

CLAIM- Sound Surfing

At 7/26/08 12:32 PM, darkrider12 wrote: era of life two

CLAIM- Sound Surfing

natural energy demo

CLAIM- Sound Surfing

put it all together

complex theory

That means that the last two should be first priority on trying to fit in...

At 7/26/08 12:34 PM, darkrider12 wrote: I have five new songs here tell me which ones you like or not

You mean the 5 you just posted, or 5 more? Cause if you have 5, please post away!!

Thank you for the contribuition, none the less, and that makes you our 2nd biggest contributer, and our highest contribution/ first post date of everyone!

I'll keep going on the next post, cause i have a lot to go through!

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-27 01:02:41

At 7/26/08 06:42 PM, HugoVN wrote: Hey there gorillazrock, sorry I haven't posted anything. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive, still listeneing and reading the bbs. I don't know if music hunting is for me because i dont go on the audio portal enough. I've gotten 1 or 2 new listeners for you though.

It's okay, i can understand. Just if you can manage to post ANY song you download, you would be supprised how quickly you can contribute..

At 7/26/08 08:22 PM, Dronigan wrote: jeeze I havent been on the forum in for-EVER!

Visiting more often might fix your first problem of finding songs for your next show. Hopefully, a music hunter may pick up the request, and find you a couple of songs. I don't want ALL the weight of finding songs to rest on the hunters, but i think that they can positively contribute if you let them know what you're looking for...

I have two little Requests.
1) if anyone has anything they can help me with for my next next show (I'm currently in the prossess of a Drum and bass episode) it would be much appreciated. the next show is going to be rock so I need rock Music!!! (you have about 3 weeks before I start producing)

See above statement...

2) I am still trying to figure out a interesting gig to go with my show as well as some fun little sounds to go with my show.

Gig? You mean a kinda "Flair" to your show that seperates it? Trust me, that comes to you over time.

Also, i was CONSIDERING adding in a "DJ's" Flash to the sidebar, showing a picture, contact in, and info about them...

This is just an idea, but i could possibly go somewhere with it. One thing i would have to know is weather or not you would want it to be photographs, or if i should start looking for an artists on the forums to make drawings of "us"

This is pretty far in the future, but i always like to look ahead..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-27 13:49:42

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-27 16:45:11

At 7/27/08 01:49 PM, darkrider12 wrote: for dronigan

Five rock songs

The office theme song

Mirror Ball

unfathomed soup tangle

progressive Morphology

relationismic

Awsome! I do appreciate the help. to be honest I didn't expect a reply so soon. I know for a fact that I'll use progressive morphology, relationismic and Mirror Ball
Thanks again!

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-27 16:48:50

wait...scratch that realationismic may have the wrong number or something so im not going to use that one

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-27 17:17:34

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-27 19:52:06

that means someone needs to use complex theory, and put it all together in one of thier shows... I COULD but it would be a LONG while...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-28 13:37:21

Complex theory
CLAIM: Newgrounds Beat

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-28 13:53:32

Now we just need someone to take "Put it all together"... Any takers?

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-29 02:50:27

Also, dronigan was talking to me about the Itunes icon the other day, which kinda had me wondering...

Shouldn't we ALL be included in the Itunes icon?

I'm going to chance the Itunes Icon to something we ALL can be in it...

We'll each take a section of the square. It MIGHT be shrinked down to 200X200 for the itunes store.

If you would like me to create a portion of your "space" please just post links/ pictures on here so that i know what add in, and also where you would like it placed...

That or you could do it yourself (if you know how.) or you could ask someone else to do it..

This is what we're working with...

Ng Radio Podcast Club

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-29 03:34:16

Actually, scratch my last post...

ContentLost has volenteered to draw "Us" as a group together. Please talk to her on what you would like your charecter to look like.

After she draws the sketch and inks it, i'll most likely be doing the colors afterward...

This will be a chalenge, since i've had a little bit of bad luck with copying scans into PS, but i'll see how it plays out...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-29 21:04:57

SHWEET! sounds like a plan!

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-07-30 22:27:39

At 7/29/08 09:04 PM, Dronigan wrote: SHWEET! sounds like a plan!

Have you talked to ContentLost on what you want your charecter to look like?

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-01 21:33:01

as a matter of fact I have...recently in fact.

I really am eager to see this done. she does some really good work

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-02 03:47:00

At 8/1/08 09:33 PM, Dronigan wrote: as a matter of fact I have...recently in fact.

I really am eager to see this done. she does some really good work

Well you care to share with the rest of the group what you wanted to look like, or should we keep it a surprise?

I'm going to spoil my surprise...

I told to essentially make me look like "The Scout" on TF2. He's not my favorite class, but his physique, twitchyness, and ever personality (sometimes) are pretty close to my own..

Anyway, i told her that i wanted him leaning against a surfboard (since i've often considered myself "Surfing" for music). Also, as a tribute to TF2, i want him to have a bat hangin down from his waist.

I'd like him to have a pose of leaning against the surfboard with arms crossed.

BTW, i'm going to do Colors (I belive), so if you want something to be a specific color, please let me know, or just have ContentLost tell me XD

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-02 13:17:26

space man

dream of water and land

the final fantasy

chaoz impact

pumping pulse

so now i should have 16 songs in total , hope you like the song that are here

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-03 20:13:12

chaoz impact

CLAIM: Newgrounds beat!

Also I have determined to have my person look like my gaia avatar because it was the closest thing that resembled myself also gaia was one of the first websites I ever went to and still go to.

Orange, I cant believe you wanted the scout...I would have bet $$20 that you would have been the sniper.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-03 23:05:01

At 8/2/08 01:17 PM, darkrider12 wrote: space man

dream of water and land

the final fantasy

pumping pulse

I'd Like to claim all 5 of these, if no one has a problem. I think i can find a spot for all of them in my next show... Since these are 2 high energy songs, and two ambient songs, i plan to use them in my next show..

so now i should have 16 songs in total , hope you like the song that are here

Yes, they're doing very well... It seems a shame that ContentLost and LordFenix are fairly behind ( I think they would do a little better if they showed up more on here :( )

Dronigan is one week ahead, that i'm sure of... And i'm ALMOST TWO weeks ahead. Meanwhile, i'm not even sure if lordfenix has any plans for his 2nd episode this wednesday.

As for the music hunting, i'd really like to thank you Darkrider for the support. The only thing i could possibly ask from you is if you could find another person as devoted as you..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-04 10:23:52

i know some people that will be good music hunters

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-04 21:03:56

At 8/4/08 10:23 AM, darkrider12 wrote: i know some people that will be good music hunters

Well, why not invite them? Everyone's welcome..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-04 21:17:52

k i will

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-05 00:11:54

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-05 14:03:29

At 8/5/08 12:11 AM, darkrider12 wrote: guitar vs piano
[sa] clouds

CLAIM: Sound Surfing

chaoz fantasy

evolved

CLAIM: Sound Surfing

crystal piano

five new songs hope you like

So that leaves

Guitar VS Piano 1.2

Crystal Piano...

Also, if any of you guys like MMORPG's, i play one called Maplestory. I love the original game, but the experance is too slow for my taste. Therefore, i joined a private server.

If you want to talk to me in person on there (Or play the game, which can get addicting for some reason...), here's what you need to do.

#1 Download and install the original Maplestory game. (You don't NEED to sign up at nexon.net)

#2 go to Here and click "free signup"

#3 go to Here and download "BerserkMS Client".
This connects you to their server...

#4 After you download the client, put it in folder you installed maplestory to (Most likely C:\Nexon\MapleStory)

#5 Run the Client for BeserkMS.

If you need help, feel free to contact me in game.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-05 18:14:23

hey guys, im an active itunes listener and im here for whatever you need me for.!

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-05 19:23:25

DJ (Currently Full)

* Would need to take music, and produce a show.
* Needs basic understanding of how to produce, and upload a show. Also MUST have a microphone

Music Hunter (Always need More)

* Simply find music, and post it in a fashion similar to Darkrider
* Please mention if you are stingy with the music you pick, or rather lax. Both can be good sometimes, but it helps to know how frugal you are.

Graphic Artist (Medium need for this)

* Would draw things that require an artistic sense, such as promotional pictures.
*Would need previous work with some form of artistic program/ drawing.

Graphic Designer (High need for this)

* Would create elements of the website (as needed), such as buttons, borders, and menus

* The difference from graphic artist is that designer is most likely going to working with "Functional" elements, instead of a "For show" picture.

*Usually requires a little less free thinking, and more improvisation.

Flash Programer/ Artist ( High need for this as well)

* Would take the art from the Designers/ Artists, and MAKE it functional
*Previous flash experance is prefered
*Prior knowledge, or willing to learn ActionScript is a MUST!

Website Designer (I'm a fairly good one, but if a better one comes along, i'll step aside)

* Would work with the artists/ Programs for design of the website
* Currently NOT needed, but a backup with more experance would be nice.

Promoter (This one is easy)

*All you have to do is advertise Newgrounds Radio as much as you can.
*Through signature, link, talking about it online/ real life. The more you put it out there, the more likely someone will find us.

Those are all i can think if for now. If you find something you think you fit into, let me know.

Basically, if you're an artist, look into the artist/graphic design

If you like the tech side of stuff, look into flash programing, or website designer

If you just want to spread the music, Music Hunt, or Simply advertise us anywhere you can (doesn't have to be newgrounds.)

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-08-05 19:25:08

Easier to read version of the above. Sorry didn't realize it would smoosh together...

DJ (Currently Full)

* Would need to take music, and produce a show.
* Needs basic understanding of how to produce, and upload a show. Also MUST have a microphone

Music Hunter (Always need More)

* Simply find music, and post it in a fashion similar to Darkrider
* Please mention if you are stingy with the music you pick, or rather lax. Both can be good sometimes, but it helps to know how frugal you are.

Graphic Artist (Medium need for this)

* Would draw things that require an artistic sense, such as promotional pictures.
*Would need previous work with some form of artistic program/ drawing.

Graphic Designer (High need for this)

* Would create elements of the website (as needed), such as buttons, borders, and menus

* The difference from graphic artist is that designer is most likely going to working with "Functional" elements, instead of a "For show" picture.

*Usually requires a little less free thinking, and more improvisation.

Flash Programer/ Artist ( High need for this as well)

* Would take the art from the Designers/ Artists, and MAKE it functional
*Previous flash experance is prefered
*Prior knowledge, or willing to learn ActionScript is a MUST!

Website Designer (I'm a fairly good one, but if a better one comes along, i'll step aside)

* Would work with the artists/ Programs for design of the website
* Currently NOT needed, but a backup with more experance would be nice.

Promoter (This one is easy)

*All you have to do is advertise Newgrounds Radio as much as you can.
*Through signature, link, talking about it online/ real life. The more you put it out there, the more likely someone will find us.

Those are all i can think if for now. If you find something you think you fit into, let me know.

Basically, if you're an artist, look into the artist/graphic design

If you like the tech side of stuff, look into flash programing, or website designer

If you just want to spread the music, Music Hunt, or Simply advertise us anywhere you can (doesn't have to be newgrounds.)

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature