00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

The7thConqueror just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

996,972 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-26 18:57:39

Um, did you vote on that flash at any point today? Anyuone on your IP Address? I don't know man, but you screaming and shouting isn't going to help you or me. Calm down a little bit, think logically, and assess the situation. anger won't help.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-26 19:04:11

At 2/26/09 06:51 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: ERROR - Illegal voting attempt detected. You're not trying to cheat the system, are you?

WTF?! my laptop is just running slow and now I've been banned from voting it seems?! WTF DID I DO WRONG?! My AC adapter decided to fuck up on me this afternoon, so I had to remove my Li Ion battery so I could still use my laptop only through a shitty AC adapter. I'll be getting a new one tomorrow afternoon free of charge because I'm still under warranty. I just want to know WTF DID I DO WRONG?!

Bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan
LRN2Research, newb.
:P
It's not just you, but it's not me, lol. Just wait a while or send me your info and i'll just vote on 5 submissions for Exp.

I was kinda joking, but I promise, I wouldnt do anything other than vote with it

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-26 19:11:21

It's resolved now, I even made my own little thread in the How-To forum, to avoid the General idiots.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1033 221

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-26 19:22:54

I got in just fine, just went in and did my thing. Anybody get any specifics on the fiasco?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 00:49:41

Between this signature and the Madness one, I had to choose this one, the only problem is, it's gonna need updating soon, lmao. My blams are a total of 557 and my saves are 226, LMFAO. Oh well, this signature is badass!!

Though I will use the Madness Hank signature for ALL OF SEPTEMBER to honor MADNESS DAY. HANK RULES! \m/

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 03:14:51

You transposed your blam and save count there.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 06:21:25

Cant...Cant we just look at your profile to see BP count?
*brain splodes*

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 11:39:02

I'd like to join the NGPD, i'm not sure how this works, but if someone can "evaluate" me or what not, i'll be glad to join if i can....

N.G.P.D-Official Probie

I Has A Carrot!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 12:20:47

At 2/27/09 12:17 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
I think you will have to wait till Tailsprower come online or his second in demand mwmike.
I think you may pass, but i am not a leader and do not have the power to say yes or no. Sorry!

Oh ok, thanks :D, I'll just try find more abusive reviews and bp points, and what not.

N.G.P.D-Official Probie

I Has A Carrot!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 14:01:15

At 2/27/09 12:20 PM, TheDeathReaperIsBack wrote:
I think you will have to wait till Tailsprower come online or his second in demand mwmike.
I think you may pass, but i am not a leader and do not have the power to say yes or no. Sorry!
Oh ok, thanks :D, I'll just try find more abusive reviews and bp points, and what not.

That's the spirit, just keep at it, and you've got the right rank, soon to be a police officer, but I have no say in the matter of you joining, like Lizzard said, you're gonna have to wait for Tails or mwmike to get back on. Other than that, keep those b/p points rising and have excellent posts on the BBS boards.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 14:03:09

At 2/27/09 11:08 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 2/27/09 12:49 AM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Between this signature and the Madness one, I had to choose this one, the only problem is, it's gonna need updating soon, lmao. My blams are a total of 557 and my saves are 226, LMFAO. Oh well, this signature is badass!!
It's just a stretched picture of a police car......How is that badass i ask you?

Look at it CLOSER Lizzard. Honestly, God gave you EYES, a BRAIN, and COMPREHENSION SKILLS. USE THEM. lmao There is a Cobra in the middle of it all, my name is on it, my rank, whistle status, my level, and my non-updated B/P points.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 16:23:25

At 2/27/09 12:20 PM, TheDeathReaperIsBack wrote:

Nah, any member can review him, but it's down to tails or Mikey to pass him into apprenticeship
Lets see...
Not as substantial, but at least they're, for the most part, not off topic and pretty helpful
Rank
Gotta be a cop to be here (Police officer BP rank)
Attitude
You dont seem as big a douche in your posts as I am, so I can hang with that...

Overall
Work on your posts a tiny bit more, bring your rank up, and keep up the sunshiny attitude and we'll have ourselves a new member

To not waste time on making other posts, let me just extend this one.
Quit whinin about sigs before I take my pants off....over the internet. Ill do it, and you'll both forget about sig issues.

Thats what I call conflict resolution

And, I do believe that a certain female member just passed apprenticeship today (or soon)
So, initiation rituals anybody?

*removes pants and grabs whiffleball bat*

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 16:34:14

Au Contraire, mo friare. I became a member of the NGPD when I was still ranked as Portal Security. So he can join, like me.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 16:38:41

At 2/27/09 04:23 PM, Crusher117 wrote: Gotta be a cop to be here (Police officer BP rank)

Good lord do people even look at the FAQ page that I slaved over to make? Security guards are valid to join just look at Dejanus - although I should probably take him out for being inactive.

Anyways, as for Reaper. Your credentials meet our minimum requirements and your post history is pretty good. You've now entered our apprenticeship phase. If you don't know what that means, check out the first page (which is pretty much common sense) and/or our NGPD FAQ page, the link is in my sig. If you still have any questions or concerns, feel free to send a PM to either me or mwmike. BTW, I'm Tails as you probably figured out, nice to meet you :)

Welcome aboard the NGPD! Hope you enjoy it here.

*coughnewprobiecough*

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 16:41:17

QUICK, GANG UP ON THE PROBIE!!

*grabs the plug and 24 cases of luuuuuuuuube* o_0

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 16:59:50

Wow, two new apprentices in a single week. It seems like our activity has really risen in recent days, with these new recruits. Good luck to both of you two.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 17:30:49

At 2/27/09 05:03 PM, Lizzardis wrote: She is still in the apprenticeship stage but has almost finished (correct me if i'm wrong here.)

You're right. I'm pretty sure that she requested membership on Monday, so she'll be judged this Monday. It may have been Tuesday, though. I'll check back there closer to the time.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 18:07:40

Tehe, Yay :D, i know my posts arn't very good, i've only just started posting on the BBS... so i'm not too great at it..

But i'll ask Insanimation for some tips when i go over to his house or so, whenever that is.

Thats right, i know him in real life.

Oh.. can someone tell me how to make writing grey? i don't know how "embarrased face"

N.G.P.D-Official Probie

I Has A Carrot!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 18:28:33

At 2/27/09 06:07 PM, TheDeathReaperIsBack wrote: But i'll ask Insanimation for some tips when i go over to his house or so, whenever that is.

It's great to see that you're a friend of an existing member, Insanimation is a great guy. Were you, by any chance the guy who sent those MSN messages saying "I like men! Woo! Yay!" to me under his account?

Oh.. can someone tell me how to make writing grey? i don't know how "embarrased face"

Just write a colon at the start of your line, then a space, then what you want to write. That's how we quote, as well.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 18:40:24

At 2/27/09 06:31 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 2/27/09 06:28 PM, mwmike wrote: Just write a colon at the start of your line, then a space, then what you want to write. That's how we quote, as well.
Oh yeah. Ignore my above comment then. Mike has it covered. Sorry about that. My above comment is quite misleading then. Haha!

Tehe, yeah, Thanks :D

yay!

Anyway i'm gonna try find some abusive reviews..

N.G.P.D-Official Probie

I Has A Carrot!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 18:49:01

At 2/27/09 06:28 PM, mwmike wrote:
At 2/27/09 06:07 PM, TheDeathReaperIsBack wrote: But i'll ask Insanimation for some tips when i go over to his house or so, whenever that is.
It's great to see that you're a friend of an existing member, Insanimation is a great guy. Were you, by any chance the guy who sent those MSN messages saying "I like men! Woo! Yay!" to me under his account?

Yes, yes i was.. i'm sorry about that, i was a bit hyper.. sometimes my immaturity comes out..

N.G.P.D-Official Probie

I Has A Carrot!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 18:53:32

At 2/27/09 06:49 PM, TheDeathReaperIsBack wrote: Yes, yes i was.. i'm sorry about that, i was a bit hyper.. sometimes my immaturity comes out..

Don't apologize, that's what friends are for! :D

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 18:54:20

Tails, you know what? I COULDNT REMEMBER THE RULE! THAT POST WAS THE FINAL OF 3 ATTEMPTS! I WAS JUST BEING SAFE! GOD! ANNOYED GRUNT!

lol

Welcome to our new probie, dont worry about the fear of assrape.

We promise to be gentle

Aiighty, im goin to play Source. DONT ALL MISS ME AT ONCE!

*sobs*

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 19:01:18

Don't Worry, im used to ass-rape, insanimations already taught me how!

Oh, whats a "probie", im guessing thats some form of noob for you to ass-rape?

gently, of course

N.G.P.D-Official Probie

I Has A Carrot!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 19:15:33

At 2/27/09 07:01 PM, TheDeathReaperIsBack wrote: Don't Worry, im used to ass-rape, insanimations already taught me how!

gently, of course

A "probie" is an apprentice for the NGPD. During this week, I'm sure you already know that you will be judged whether or not you will make it into the force by your activity in this forum. As we are evaluating you, you will be considered a noob. And yes, there will be raping. But I'm sure it will be the same as what Insanimation has done to you already.

Takes out the cuffs!

Oh! and welcome to the force!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 19:19:23

At 2/27/09 07:15 PM, Eroth221 wrote:

Lets do this. " Chuk Chuk"

N.G.P.D-Official Probie

I Has A Carrot!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 21:31:32

At 2/27/09 06:57 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 2/27/09 06:54 PM, Crusher117 wrote: Tails, you know what? I COULDNT REMEMBER THE RULE! THAT POST WAS THE FINAL OF 3 ATTEMPTS! I WAS JUST BEING SAFE! GOD! ANNOYED GRUNT!
lol
Come again?

I typed out my review 3 times before I got it posted

Welcome to our new probie, dont worry about the fear of assrape.
We promise to be gentle
Yes....Very gentle

By gentle, I hope you mean very rough

Aiighty, im goin to play Source. DONT ALL MISS ME AT ONCE!
*sobs*
We won't miss you....Bye bye Crusher!!!

Well, FUCK YOU TOO!

kidding, :P

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-27 23:21:10

At 2/27/09 07:01 PM, TheDeathReaperIsBack wrote: Don't Worry, im used to ass-rape, insanimations already taught me how!

gently, of course
A "probie" is an apprentice for the NGPD. During this week, I'm sure you already know that you will be judged whether or not you will make it into the force by your activity in this forum. As we are evaluating you, you will be considered a noob. And yes, there will be raping. But I'm sure it will be the same as what Insanimation has done to you already.

Takes out the cuffs!

I actually was the one who started using the word "Probie." I began using it because I've heard it a lot on "NCIS." For those who don't know, NCIS stands for:

Naval
Criminal
Investigative
Service

And it comes on Tuesday nights at 8pm on CBS.

Man, I take it there is no way this "banana/lube/ass-rape/etc." joke will EVER DIE?! roflmfao!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-28 00:05:54

At 2/27/09 11:21 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote:
At 2/27/09 07:01 PM, TheDeathReaperIsBack wrote:

Boy, dont question the asspoundage.
Do I need to take off mah pants?

Man, I take it there is no way this "banana/lube/ass-rape/etc." joke will EVER DIE?! roflmfao!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-28 00:12:42

roflmfao!! Is it me, or, are we all "retarded, idiotic, morons?" roflmfao!!!

BBS Signature