00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YvesKirio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Robbed and Pissed

3,136 Views | 49 Replies

Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 22:14:28

Today, I left school early for a doctor's appointment in the Bronx. After it was over, I was feeling quite stressed and so I decided to take a short walk in the park (those of you who are curious, I'm talking about Van Cortlandt Park) to try and relax my mind. I went on one of the hiking trails and noticed two teenage boys together--one tall and white, the other was Dominican and a lot smaller. Both looked like high school dropouts. After just looking at them, I had a bad feeling lurching in the pit of my stomach and turned around quickly. I didn't run. The Dominican kid yelled at me, "Yo, yo, leather jacket guy, you got a dolla?" and I responded, "No, sadly I do not." Actually, I had $129 in my pocket. Usually I don't carry more than $20 or $30 on any given day, but occasionally (and by that, I mean no more than 3 times or so a month) I do bring more with me, and this just happened to be one of those days. Don't ask why. Even though I told the shitheads that I had no money, that didn't stop them from following me. I pretended not to notice them and just tried to leave the park as calmly and normally as possible.

So, after following me for a while, both fucktards sped all of a sudden once I reached the jogging track. The Dominican asshole whacked my head with a big fucking stick, and his accomplice threw me to the ground, triggering a massive panic attack. Naturally, I tried to fight back and resisted them for about a minute, but it didn't do any good because I'm physically weak as hell. After assaulting me, the Dominican yelled, "Give us all you got!" The white kid yelled out to me that he had a knife on him. Whether that was true or not, I don't know. He didn't take it out, so he was probably trying to intimidate me even further. Anyway, as aforementioned, I had $129 in my pocket and I was scared shitless. I had no time to think rationally, so I threw all of my cash on the ground, they said "thanks" and just fled, as I lay battered and angry. There were no other witnesses nearby. I called the cops after I saw that the shitheads left and they came over in about five minutes. I made a report and gave the cops detailed descriptions of both assailants. They asked for my ID, which I provided, and my phone number as well. Then they searched the park with me for a while and nobody was found matching my descriptions. At the end of the search, one of cops apologized to me, saying that they have very little to go on and the chances of them getting arrested are slim to nil, which pisses me off even more. I told them over and over again to do a search on the entire neighborhood, because if these kids had any modicum of intelligence, they would've left the park after robbing me. The cops refused and told me that a neighborhood search would be pointless. Lazy fucking pigs.

All I know is that I'm not going back to the Bronx for a very long time, and I'm probably never going to live this down. I'm still doing whatever I can to regain my lost cash, and so far, no one is willing to send me any money, which is a major letdown. My mind is seethed with guilt, rage and depression, and I want nothing but vengeance right now. I have their faces pictured very clearly in my mind, and if I ever see them again, I will kill them no matter how much time passes by. Fucking assholes.

I'm still shaking right now, and this incident has irreperably damaged my mind. I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

If you're feeling charitable, donate money to me here. Even a little bit will help a lot.

TLDR: I got robbed in the Bronx by two assholes who got away with it.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 22:15:41

Did you have your Mudkip on you?

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 22:15:49

Lol bronx

A strong emphasis on underlining.

CLICK ME >>>>

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 22:19:18

Just take pride in the fact that you will never have to stoop to their level.

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 22:19:48

At 3/13/08 10:14 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Lazy fucking pigs.

OH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!!

So your a fucking pussy and let some kids rob you, big fucking deal. Would you rather have 50 police wandering around your neighbour hood looking for petty thieves or providing some actual contribution to the safety of your city... Some people are just selfish little bitches...

The rainforest burns the same as any other forest.

Smith & Wesson, Curing the Blues Since 1864.

Have a hypothetical bucket.

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 22:22:40

How about hitting a gym? Even just looking a little stronger and more threatening deters robbery

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 22:26:33

At 3/13/08 10:19 PM, Mr-Contradiction wrote: or providing some actual contribution to the safety of your city... Some people are just selfish little bitches...

yea, they should really be ticketing people who drive 10% over the speed limit when there are no other cars around on a straight road and arresting people who have weed in their possession like they usually do, oh and dont forget giving people parking tickets and not solving violent crimes.

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 22:26:37

be thankful that it wasnt chuck norris =]

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 22:27:53

I live in the Bronx. I walk ten blocks everyday to school by myself. Either I'm very lucky nothing has happened yet, or I'm too pretty to hurt :3

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:05:34

At 3/13/08 10:19 PM, Mr-Contradiction wrote: So your a fucking pussy and let some kids rob you, big fucking deal. Would you rather have 50 police wandering around your neighbour hood looking for petty thieves or providing some actual contribution to the safety of your city... Some people are just selfish little bitches...

Fuck off. It's not a small crime and there's no reason any of this should have happened. How would you feel if you were forced to give up over $100? Robbery is a felony, and in any case, the cops are supposed to act on every report they get regardless of the crime's seriousness. These ones were just too lazy to do their jobs properly.

At 3/13/08 10:27 PM, XD0042006 wrote: I live in the Bronx. I walk ten blocks everyday to school by myself. Either I'm very lucky nothing has happened yet, or I'm too pretty to hurt :3

Which section? I live in Astoria, Queens and I haven't fallen victim to any violent crimes in my neighborhood, but my brother got mugged in January of last year.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:11:29

At 3/13/08 10:14 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: TLDR: I got robbed in the Bronx by two assholes who got away with it.

Put that at the top next time.

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:12:23

You're a dumb shit.

If you carry around money, you carry around a knife.

That rule holds true everywhere, and even moreso in the Bronx.

Come on, man.

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:15:08

that realy sucks....sorry dude

Xbox Live Name - SuperHappyTime

I MS Paint / Paint.net! skillsssss...not realy tho...

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:16:26

At 3/13/08 11:05 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 3/13/08 10:19 PM, Mr-Contradiction wrote:

Which section? I live in Astoria, Queens and I haven't fallen victim to any violent crimes in my neighborhood, but my brother got mugged in January of last year.

I live on the Grand concourse. People like to say that New York isn't a safe city to live in, and I'm not going to argue, name any other state which has had 0% crime rate in it's history.
Sure you'd have your little shoot-out here and there but theirs nothing much we can do about it.
Even though I might be moving out in a year or so.

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:16:39

At 3/13/08 10:14 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: TLDR: I got robbed in the Bronx by two assholes who got away with it.

Sucks, but that's life. I haven't read the replies yet, but hopefully someone will give sympathy.
I got robbed once, and also made a thread about it. Got five or four pages.

banned

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:25:02

At 3/13/08 10:14 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: If you're feeling charitable, donate money to me here. Even a little bit will help a lot.

Pics of injuries or it's a scam.

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:26:48

Damn, that sucks. You should've stayed near at least one other person if they were following you.

Hi there.

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:27:50

Consider yourself lucky. This morning, my supervisor had to leave work early because her brother was beaten and mugged, and in the hospital.

Last I heard, he was on a respirator and they had put him into a drug-induced coma...

"A man asked me for a quarter for a cup of coffee so I bit him."

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:31:00

At 3/13/08 11:23 PM, Electric-Bla wrote:
At 3/13/08 11:12 PM, Sistine1408 wrote: You're a dumb shit.
If you carry around money, you carry around a knife.
You're a fool. A knife does nothing but serve to escalate the situation even more. The only point it has is to intimidate an attacker (which by the way, requires you to see the attack coming) long enough to get away. You slice a guy up with a knife with a clear line of escape and you're just as legally screwed as he is.

What? You, my good sir, do not know the true purpose of a knife.

Intimidate the attacker? This guy was fucking assaulted. If he had a compact, thin knife on him, then a simple stab near anywhere on the abdomen would a) hurt like a bitch, b)definetly scare the guy off AND c) be totally non-lethal.

In this situation, a knife and the knowledge to use it would'v saved this fella 129 Washingtons.

To Blizzard, you should definitively be pressing the cops, this was an assault, not petty theft. Maybe get some public support and be very vocal about their lack of involvement. It's not about your money, it's about the safety of the community.

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:35:57

You should have thrown the money in there face as A distraction and while distracted you should have kicked the first one in the balls and choke him while the other guy with the knife backs off, then continue to stomp on the guys nuts when he has passed out and then wait until the other guy runs off scared and call the 5-0.

Well that is what I would have done.

Insert signature here.

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:38:18

Buy a gun.

Go back to the park. Look like you're vulnerable and scared. Walk around until you are accosted. As you hand over the money and they flee, shoot them in the back. Unload the entire clip to make sure they die.

Who cares if it's not self-defense. Without stronger deterrents than jail they will continue to do it.

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:38:45

im sorry man, i almost got mugged a copple months back... i made it out ok and 1 of my buddys found 1 of the kids who tryed and beat the shit outa him behind a 7-11 lol

Lol I made my sig in MS paint as I have nothing better. xD

Mr.t is EPIC!

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:39:20

horid para phrasing.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:41:48

There's five bucks. That's about the best I can do.

I used to be relevant.

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:42:03

GTFO you fucking weak ass panzi, go to the fucking gym you piece of shit and move out of Jew York.

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-13 23:47:16

At 3/13/08 10:19 PM, Mr-Contradiction wrote:
At 3/13/08 10:14 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Lazy fucking pigs.
OH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!!

So your a fucking pussy and let some kids rob you, big fucking deal. Would you rather have 50 police wandering around your neighbour hood looking for petty thieves or providing some actual contribution to the safety of your city... Some people are just selfish little bitches...

Because we all know that keeping muggers and attacking thugs off of the streets definately has nothing to do with the safety of someones city.

Cops cant be out shooting lasers at terrorists all the time man.

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-14 00:59:53

It always sucks to get mugged but come on:

129 bucks

the Bronx

"phisically weak"

Who is John Galt?

astounding discovery!

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-14 02:00:31

I know how you feel. I got violently robbed last week, and they threated me with knifes too. Fortunately, there was a guard near.

At 3/13/08 11:35 PM, Future-Mass-Murderer wrote: You should have thrown the money in there face as A distraction and while distracted you should have kicked the first one in the balls and choke him while the other guy with the knife backs off, then continue to stomp on the guys nuts when he has passed out and then wait until the other guy runs off scared and call the 5-0.

Well that is what I would have done.

Also, I would get on a car, smash them, then get a .45 and shoot them in the face 50 times. Then I would call the Justice League to whoop their asses and I would be proclaimed king of the earth.

But that's what I would have done.

wut

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-14 03:15:22

Ive never been robbed but my house was while i was not home,... i know how you feel ..
ill hit the bank tomorrow and pay pal you a buck :)

I Stopped A Rape!!!

" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature

Response to Robbed and Pissed 2008-03-14 04:16:30

Hey man, I feel for you, I was mugged by two motherfuckers around the corner from my house, but the cops actually did something, the reason why I don't know. My dad says it's cause I was thirteen at the time, and they wanted to make an impression on the young peoples.

I still fear walking on the streets, even almost a year after it, so don't feel shit if you don't "get better", it sometimes never goes away.

Hope you feel better.

BBS Signature