00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spacedoodles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Forum Lounge

962,263 Views | 17,307 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-03 00:38:36

At 6/2/11 09:20 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote: WOULD ANYBODY LIKE TO PARTICIPATE WITH ME?

I would if I could, dude. Life is too busy atm.

Who are you?

My art thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-03 00:40:49

At 6/2/11 09:20 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote: Hey, so like, last time I posted in here about formulating a Game Jam team, everyone was like "mehhh. no thanks..." and then like over 2 teams worth of people out of the art forum ended up participating. Feels bad man. So I shall ask again: There is an upcoming game jam. Here is a link

WOULD ANYBODY LIKE TO PARTICIPATE WITH ME?

try getting a coder in a forum full of artists, id offer art, but thats about all i can do

i would say try cloudy, but we all know how late his game was last time, and qbles is on a break

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-03 05:27:23

At 6/3/11 12:40 AM, Ashman wrote: try getting a coder in a forum full of artists...
... qbles is on a break

Yeah I am... don`t know if ill join the jam this time... its in the middle of exams, but I might be able to partake... dunno if I want to code or art though.

about that pm:
"If I wereyou,I`d leave me alone"...
so ... I; (being you) leave you (being me) alone? yeah, you leave me alone... I can live with that.

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-03 06:01:26

At 6/2/11 09:20 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote: Hey, so like, last time I posted in here about formulating a Game Jam team, everyone was like "mehhh. no thanks..." and then like over 2 teams worth of people out of the art forum ended up participating.

I got ignored once as well.

But then the team I joined ended up coming fourth, britches!

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-03 16:16:10

Grrr... So I submitted a piece to the art portal a while ago, and it never appeared in the portal at all, in either the scouted or unscouted sections. Does anyone know why that happened?

Oh, and the piece is here: 4D Worm God

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-03 16:24:06

At 6/3/11 04:16 PM, Version2 wrote: Grrr... So I submitted a piece to the art portal a while ago, and it never appeared in the portal at all, in either the scouted or unscouted sections. Does anyone know why that happened?

Marked as a sketch. You can normally spot this if you're unable to vote on your work.

I've just fixed it and you can spot it ... here.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-03 16:47:20

At 6/3/11 04:24 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Marked as a sketch. You can normally spot this if you're unable to vote on your work.

I've just fixed it and you can spot it ... here.

Awesome! Thanks Turkey :)

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-03 22:36:10

At 6/2/11 01:32 AM, Ashman wrote: yes its ngman7, and i dont even know why i got it, i dont remember being one of the main guys in that thread, but im making the most of it, shits too funny to pass up

I didn't do shit though, he had his age up all on his own in his profile, back when he first appeared with his asian eyed animals retardation thread. o.o
Swear to God, the guy's 38.
And an IQ of 170... might have a hundred too many.
Or maybe he's just so smart, that he's actually dumb?
You know, like when someone feels so cold that it burns? :D
He's pretty feverish about the whole religion thing though. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a pedophile.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-03 23:17:36

At 6/3/11 10:36 PM, Kumakun4 wrote:
Swear to God, the guy's 38.
And an IQ of 170... might have a hundred too many.
Or maybe he's just so smart, that he's actually dumb?

Either he's lying and fucking his own ass, or he scored that on an online test of questionable reliability (which the internet isn't exactly a stranger to). 170 is ridiculously high; higher than about 99% of the population on Earth.

IQ isn't really an exact measure of how intelligent/brilliant/whatever somebody is, anyhow.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 00:48:27

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 01:07:14

At 6/3/11 11:17 PM, Felis wrote: IQ isn't really an exact measure of how intelligent/brilliant/whatever somebody is, anyhow.

Damn right - IQ of 134 on a standardized test, done several times (actual tests mind you, not shitty internet ones) and 134 is basically the median. I'm a fucking moron. I figure that Intelligence Quotient is just processing speed/lateral thinking for dummies.

Read through the pm. Has to be the single most pretentious, barely certified (citation needed) piece of shit I've read all week. Congratulations, ngman7! You win one mentally-retarded bunny, redeemable for a knuckle sandwich at any participating retailers.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 01:20:45

There is a large difference between book smarts and people smarts.
You can be a genius and still be a total fuckwit in a social situation, and vise versa.
Not to say that a 170 iq is even the slightest bit believable, it does make me curious of what my own would be.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 09:46:39

At 6/4/11 01:20 AM, M-Vero wrote: it does make me curious of what my own would be.

Here's an online IQ test that seems rather legitimate.

At least, I think it might be, considering that it pinged me at 107.

Average, though I was expecting something more like 80.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 09:50:20

yeah IQ of 170 is nonsense cause IQ is a quotient, a comparative figure... if he really did have an iq of 170 there wouldnt be a reliable way to test it cause there is no comparison material.

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 11:37:19

At 6/4/11 09:46 AM, Felis wrote:
At 6/4/11 01:20 AM, M-Vero wrote: it does make me curious of what my own would be.
Here's an online IQ test that seems rather legitimate.

I got an IQ of 132, I do like to believe it's accurate but... it's from the web, fun test though

Art Forum Lounge

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 11:59:16

These tests are made of logic puzzles and maths. Way too many factors are ignored. According to this thing, I have an IQ of 131 which (according to the internet) is highly superior. Whilst I am flattered by this computer, I'm wondering why I can not take on engineering or a course of advanced philosophy. I'm also orally not good with words at all. I also often wind up in hypocritical statements when discussing.

If ngman7 were smart, he wouldn't use Christianity as a shield that no-one even mentioned anything about. He also wouldn't waste his time on PMing random people to write his failures in caps lock. He was a succesful troll, but it's old now. Let's never speak of this fuck again and just block/ignore the damn shithead instead of bringing him up again.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 12:07:42

Happy Bday Mr. CloudEater! Flying cake for you!

Art Forum Lounge

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 12:12:35

At 6/4/11 12:07 PM, AwesomeSaurus wrote: Happy Bday Mr. CloudEater! Flying cake for you!

After such a big hiatus, that's what you come back for?

Oh yeah, happy birthday as well..... if that IS your REAL birthday :P

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 12:16:32

Real IQ tests take a few hours to complete and contain many questions.
This test only has 20 questions which is no where near enough to properly assess someone's IQ.
I don't think there is such thing as a trustworthy online IQ test unless it costs money.

145, I'm so intelligent.

Art Forum Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 12:19:21

Hell yeah!

Also, Happy Birthday CloudEater!!

Art Forum Lounge

Who are you looking for? What are you looking at?

A light? a star. A boat? an insect. A plane? a flying fish

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 12:24:36

At 6/4/11 12:07 PM, AwesomeSaurus wrote: Happy Bday Mr. CloudEater! Flying cake for you!

Haha, thanks! ...my birthday was in January though :3

lol, Facebook.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 12:28:53

At 6/4/11 12:24 PM, CloudEater wrote:
lol, Facebook.

Happy BELATED Birthday Muncher of Sky's Cotton Candy

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 12:32:32

This test is clearly bullshit
I only got a 115.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 12:46:26

At 6/4/11 12:24 PM, CloudEater wrote:
lol, Facebook.

Damn facebook! The cake was . . . a lie? Asterisk for you!

cakes fly veryyyy slowly

Art Forum Lounge

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 12:46:36

lol I'm up two points from middle school

Art Forum Lounge

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 13:17:58

I'm calling bullshit, I got 140

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 14:07:46

AWESOMESAURUS!!!!!
You're back, you're back!
Where you been?
How long are you staying?!?
Life treating you well?
Can I still call you Rex?

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 15:02:21

Hey guys, I need some help from all my Wacom Intuos4 users.

In the Intuos4 pack, they offer you several programs such as Photoshop Elements, Sketchbook Express, and Corel Painter. So far, the only one I've got to work properly is Sketchbook (which I use practically every day, so thank god for that). Corel Painter requires a serial code, but when I enter the Wacom Serial Code (because that's the only serial code that the device comes with lol) it says that the serial code I've entered is incorrect. Has anyone else had trouble with Corel Painter? If you've had success in downloading Corel Painter, can you give me some tips on how you got it to work?

Thanks guys.

Side Notes: Having the same problem with Photoshop Elements, but I don't care about that program so much. Sketchbook asks for a serial code, and worked when I entered the serial code for the Wacom tablet.

TL;DR (because I know someone is gonna say something)
I have a Wacom Intuos4, and it won't let me download Corel Painter. Help me because I suck.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 15:05:49

At 6/4/11 01:17 PM, Zyphes wrote: I'm calling bullshit, I got 140

I'm calling bullshit, too, because it gave me a 119 and I have a hard time believing my IQ actually went down about 20 points since I took a real IQ test several years back.

My Art Thread.

Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2011-06-04 16:06:57

Where do you go to take an accurate IQ test? Like, a MENSA building?

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature