00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,710 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-21 11:33:47

Check some of my singin' samples. The first sample can be ignored as that one was a sloppy one that was made as a concept for a song I was workin' on a while back.

I know that some people come here looking for singers so, here you go.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-22 18:20:25

NG Username: HelloKickMe

Please Credit As: Rizel

Voice Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 90433

I have voiced in many abridged series on youtube, including Antfish's series, "Animes I don't watch" (Code Geass), and many other small parts in other parodies and smaller fan animations.

Range: I am often casted as loli girl characters with high pitched voices, because this is the only voice I can do, because it's sadly my natural voice.

TO CONTACT ME, Please send me an IM on Skype: cupcakesundae
I'm on very often

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-23 03:29:13

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-25 02:29:29

hey guys i thought id try doing some voice acting ill be uploading some samples soon. pm me if interested thanks

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-25 02:51:45

At 1/25/11 02:29 AM, thirday wrote: hey guys i thought id try doing some voice acting ill be uploading some samples soon. pm me if interested thanks

public samples or gtfo

wat

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-25 13:09:31

At 1/25/11 02:51 AM, Thomas wrote:
At 1/25/11 02:29 AM, thirday wrote: hey guys i thought id try doing some voice acting ill be uploading some samples soon. pm me if interested thanks
public samples or gtfo

Pretty much this.

Hello everyone, i'm looking for some voice actors for an upcoming set of shorts I'm animating. These shorts are only going to be about 20 seconds to 30 seconds of length, and are relatively simple.

I'm looking for someone with a calm voice, for the voice acting is merely reciting a poem that will be animated.

These animations will be uploaded to youtube as well as newgrounds. There will be multiple poems recited, however if you only want to do one poem, that is okay. These poems are only around 5-6 lines on average.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-25 13:36:18

Nevermind, the first video is actually going to be full length, but it will be spoken as if a narrative.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-25 20:54:02

Looking for someone with the tech know-how to make a GLADoS style voice.

PM me for details.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-26 07:26:54

I can do a low to medium range voice, Lower than the demo here http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 93524 so if you need a teenage male voice I can do that as well as a deep soul full preaching

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-26 23:30:10

Here's a demo reel in case someone wants a completely bat shit crazy mental person for a game or video.

http://www.mediafire.com/?do865m11ird331 k

I didn't really want to shout, and if any voice actors want to give me tips, Im all ears. Other than that Im just trying to advertise myself to voice acting.

I can also Improv

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-28 06:21:13

At 1/10/11 05:51 PM, LinkMasterJ wrote: Hey guys, I'm an aspiring Voice Actor that can do a perfect Yoda (Star Wars) and Snake (Metal Gear Solid) voice. I can also do others, but I excel at those two. If anyone is interested in hiring me for a part, let me know, I don't charge anything.

Hi I found your link and was wondering if you may be able to read a few lines for one of my characters in the (snake) voice?
I am in my 3rd year of university and you will be fully credited if i could use your work

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-28 06:28:47

Hi I am currently making a 3 minute film for my final year animation at university and will be posting it up on new grounds and will be giving full credit to the voice actors.
I will only be needing one of the characters lines read.

My story is set in a post apocalyptic future where mutants inhabit the surface of the earth and 2 people fight back to get to a machine that can destroy the mutants. It is an action sequence...

00785: The leader of the team, and the hero that saves the day
sample part: What the hell is going on up there!?

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-01-28 18:51:25

Yo, new reel.

I don't speak my mind, I just say whatever pops into my head.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-02 14:45:07

New Voice Demo

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-04 16:38:25

Old Demo Reel is Old

Heya guys! I'm a NG newbie but long time voice actor! I've been an amateur voice actor for about three years! I can pretty much do any female voices and some younger male voices. I also do a lot of animal, baby and monster sounds.

And yes, that demo reel is pretty old and the quality is pretty bad. Feel free to lurk the rest of my YouTube channel for more examples of my acting.

Just message me either on here or on YouTube or on the Voice Acting Alliance (I'm Mira there) if you're interested!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-07 00:14:48

Hey, I'm new to the site and Voice Acting in general. I've made a reel but I plan on making another one now that I've learned a bit more about my audio editor. Here's the link to the current one.

Tsuki Voice Demo

If anyone has any advice on how to improve future reels, I would appreciate it very much!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-09 14:42:09

I'd love to do voice acting for anyone
I can pull off a lot of different voices and have a high quality mic
Message me, I'm happy to do try-outs

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-09 18:51:24

Hey i am back after my laptop died. I am ready for any Va spots if you want Voice samples some are on my Profile i think XD

ZeroSukio

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-10 17:54:21

My voice over demo!

My name is Robbie Adams. I'm new to the VA scene but I have some raw talent that I hope you will appreciate. E-mail me at bluerobbiewin@hotmail.com if you dig my stuff. Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-11 15:33:45

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-18 20:07:09

Working on an animation. And I need a voice actress to record 3 lines.

1] OH JUST SAVE ME ALREADY!! (like really mad and annoyed)
2] What is it? (like asking a question, pretty self explanatory really)
3] Maniacal Laughter. Like MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, lol so yea.

Also make sure your mic is as high quality as possible.

Thanks

inbox me?

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-19 16:56:00

hey peoples i can assist anyone with voices, but unfortunately i can't post voice demos to newgrounds. but soon i will post voice demos to via soundcloud and via youtube just pm me the script and a picture of my character im voicing and i will post it on my soundcloud page free to download! just let me know:
http://youtube.com/jabmoreno
http://soundcloud.com/jabmoreno

cheers!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-24 15:55:29

hi!

my message to you people in need \/

http://www.evolucianmusic.com/voice/newg rounds.mp3

hit me up! get some good voice acting. I also do a wide range of VOX/FX

elijahlucian@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-24 16:22:05

Hello there!

I'm looking for a voice actor to do a quick job tonight, I only need a quick sentence but I cant get it right myself, I'm looking for someone with a manly voice, but not intimidating,

its for the second part of the cartoon i'm working on, you can check out the first part here:

anyway, message me if your interested.

Cheers

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-24 17:27:44

I'm looking for talented voice actors for my HALF LIFE 2 Machinima
Yes, this is going to be a high value 3d game machinima film series.

Here are some notes on the story.

Divide of Gods
A Half Life 2/Garrys Mod Machinima Series

Start- setting the stage: Detailing past and current life

Middle- conflict: His struggles and revenge story

End- Dieing

Inspiration : A big dose of The Road

Main plot ideas:

The main character is called Adrian Smith

He deeply believes in his ancestry and mythology.

The main character is humble and does not want to attract attention: (SCENE IDEA: He is under a bridge, reading a (fantasy) book and two men come around the corner with bats. 'I do not wish for any trouble')

The main character struggles with his depression of not finding anyone that has similar beliefs as him.
He also struggles to cope with living on the streets

He likes to collect books and things he finds on the streets

He has nothing of worth

The year is 2013, people have become more pathetic in his eyes

The main character is 23 and has not had a birthday since he was 8

The protagonists parents are believers of a fictional religion like christianity (will think of the name)

Future ideas:
He meets a man (Ryan Andrews, a painter. Look at a picture of John Howe perhaps.) the same age as him in a similar situation (Which Adrian doesn't find out until he finds a pendant in Ryan's drawer) but this man has a wife and child.

Mr.Andrews introduces Adrian to his friend Steven Miller (A police man who serves as the law giver and is wise on the goings on of the run down city. Very much the strong, bearded type.)

PM Me if you are interested or email me at Taylor.hood@btinterent or MSN me at the same adress

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-25 17:33:48

I'll voice act for anybody, but I'm not a girl, so don't expect anything huge from me in that area.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-26 15:31:06

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-02-28 11:10:40

At 1/9/08 11:51 AM, BlueHippo wrote:

HOLY SHIT LOL THAT WAS AWESOME

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-03-01 12:07:20

Your voice acting sound clip was cool. Just kidding, it was awesome. EPIC.

For the first episode, I need your "embarrased type folks" voice for a clown.
And i'm thinking about using your "deep and loud" voice for Bamboo the dad.

Before I go any further, I will tell you about the cartoon i'm doing.

Basiclly, it's about a family of bears who live in a world of animals and weird creatures with strange names. (A bit like Chowder)

The main characters are:

Bamboo - Dad
Peanut - 5 year old son
Butter - 8 year old daughter
Slims - 12 year old son
Cookie (pending name) - Mother

Bamboo has a kind of sarcastic, deep/low kind of voice.

Your "racist type voice" could be used in an advert.

So..here is what you need to say for the..auditon.

Bamboo (deep and loud): In this episode of Bamboo, I take my family to the fun-fair. Now you see why I dont do these things anymore.

Clown (embarrased type folks): Hey kids, welcome to the Wacko Funfair! The fun and games are that-a-way!

Guy in Fun-fair ad (racist type): #Happy# Take your kids to the Wacko Funfair! It's only open for 3 days so get there now! Do you want to know what happens if you dont come!? #Angry# Well I will shove a pipe up yo ass, sucka, if you dont come! So get of the couch and come, foo!

Just, like send me a file (prefarably a WAV, or if not possible, an MP3, one of those would be best.) to ibbyparrot@yahoo.co.uk (not Hotmail anymore).

Thanks for posting your voice, I hope you can send me a sound file!

(P.S I may not use your voice for Bamboo, because that voice needs to be just right. But from what I heard in your clip, it is just right :) )

"Ugh...how could this get any worse....Oh look, another button!"

PRESS

BOOM!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-03-01 13:30:55

Sorry for double post.

That message I just sent was for BlueHippo, because his inbox was full :) .

"Ugh...how could this get any worse....Oh look, another button!"

PRESS

BOOM!