New Topic Respond to this Topic
black-faja
black-faja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Oct. 13th, 2010 @ 02:38 PM Reply

want some evil laughs for your Halloween flash movie?

here are some:

• You Are Dead!! (dark tone)
    You Are Dead!! (dark tone) by black-faja

Click to listen.

Score
    4.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity
  • Game Over (dark tone)
    Game Over (dark tone) by black-faja

Click to listen.

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity
  • Evil Laugh.
    Evil Laugh. by black-faja

Click to listen.

Score
    4.01 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity

black-father's official alt-account for audio postings only

to visit the official account: http://black-father.newgrounds.com

Eowong
Eowong
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Oct. 13th, 2010 @ 04:50 PM Reply

Hi Newgroundians! I can do a great deep scary demonlike voice so if you are looking for a voice for a dark lord, demon evil bunny, or anything else you can think of give me a buzz! (Message me)

AROSOFTHEDESERT
AROSOFTHEDESERT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Oct. 14th, 2010 @ 09:19 PM Reply

I wanted to make a animated short from the first chapter of my story. I need one male actor to play the part of Micheal Stoenkal.

C.E.O.

Chapter 1.

"Ill try to recall this as best I can, but I don't remember much, so I apologize if you don't understand the jest of it. My name is Micheal Stoenkal, or at least that's what it said. Things have changed since I 'signed up for this program', the air was clean, nature was bound and plentiful, Things have changed though, beyond my feeble words can tell you, You live in a time of free will, and joy, oblivious to the corruption that has already destroyed your life, although it doesn't seem like it. We're just here after the walls crumble down."

"Things were bright; everything in the room scalded my eyes as if I was staring at the sun. I heard absolutely nothing but this one beep, same tone, same rhythm, beep, beep, beep. I started to gain control of my body, warm blood rushed into my fingers. When I sat up I noticed the pads that were stuck to my body, blue and red cords running to a machine that was beeping. I got up, my legs harder than the marbilesteel that the floor was made out of. The cold ground scared my feet, the sweat and dead skin off my back made me even colder. I don't know how to describe the sensation, but I felt as if I had only slept a few hours, but I knew that feeling was false. The calendar said Nov23, 2018. I thought that couldn't be right, and now I wished It was wrong."

"I stood for a full hour collected my senses back, a horrible taste filmed over my tounge, my ears rung, devilish beep following my brain around. I heard what I instinctively knew were footsteps. So I hid behind my gurney, a young nurse walked in, stunningly attractive, and if the calendar was right, it was 15 years since my last date.
I rose from the gurney, her eyes widened,"
"You're not supposed to be awake".
"After that my mind goes black, just a screeching sound coming out of the speaker, and more and more footsteps."

"I woke from this trance, drenched in something red, I can't remember the name of it, but it was coming out of the nurse, and the other 3 people, laying there, leaking red too. Realizing I was holding a red-stained piece of metal I assumed I was the one that made them leak. She didn't accept my apology"

"I ran, so fast and hard that bolted past all the guards, each step a spike into my atrophied feet, the sterile air rushing into my lungs, I didn't care if I was going to die or not, I was going to get answers. I tackled through a sheet of glass, noticing the ground was quite a bit ways away, as I plummeted, I prayed. My prayers were answered and I landed in a pile of mud, black, warm, sticky. I stood up gasping for air, everything smelt like a factory, I couldn't believe it, and nature had died."

"It's sad, when every breath burns your lungs and there is no where for you to go when you want fresh air, no mountain pines or hot springs. Anyways... I kept going, but I slowed down, my fingertips were numb from exhaustion. Even been so tired, you're walking, but you don't feel your legs moving? It's strange, but that fear of dying keeps you going. I'm sorry; I can't keep doing this."

Anyone interested can PM me.
Micheal has a powerful male voice, gruff yet calm and smooth.
Send me your voice saying anyone line from the monolouge for an 'Audition'

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Arcaniel
Arcaniel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Oct. 15th, 2010 @ 09:26 PM Reply

I "moved" this post from the other thread;

I can make voice acting on

-Pirates
-German accent (speak some too)
-Girls (female actresses support)
-Mickey Mouse impersonation.
-Japanese accent (even speak a little)
-Kids
-Misc.(Aliens, bears, trees! you name it)

Just ask via PM. Thanks.

BBS Signature
Longover
Longover
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Oct. 16th, 2010 @ 03:07 PM Reply

I might have missed this on the first post on this thread, but is there paid commercial use of voice actors here? If so, what kind of rates are voice actors asking? I'm planning on using some voice actors later on and wanted to see what type of prices you guys have.

InstraClassic
InstraClassic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Oct. 21st, 2010 @ 01:53 PM Reply

Hello there!

I am InstraClassic (but my real name is Skyler Jorgensen) and I am new here to Newgrounds, but have been voice acting online for at least two years now. My voice sample is a character reel I recently up! What I can do is up to you to decide, but I'm essentially specialized in more dramatic/serious characters or tones, as that has been my forte since I began. I am exploring into comedy, however, in terms of delivery.

I'm always available, so if you need a voice for a flash, audio-drama, dub or whatever, just give me a PM!

funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Oct. 21st, 2010 @ 08:18 PM Reply

Voice actor required to speak a few sentences.
You will be credited within the flash game itself and all you have to do is speak a couple of lines. The game a an adventure, detective work game. Any types of voice are needed. Send me a PM sample of your work and I will send you the script. I need about 10 voice actors.
Thanks.
funkycaveman

Morien18
Morien18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Oct. 24th, 2010 @ 05:32 AM Reply

Morien here.

Medium-low voice that does falsetto well, and can perform a variety of different voices, ranging from, but not limited to:

Adult
Cocky bastard
Stoner
That annoyingly cute guy with the high voice that shatters bones
Disgusting sounds that fall out of the standards of what you would call "natural"

I'd bring up some demos, but other than school projects, I don't have much to offer with that. If I get some more demos in, I'll update the post. Just look into my audio submissions. the two are:

Mr. Buckethead Radio Ad (oh, and it sucks too cuz of the deadline I had, as well as lack of experience. Feel free to place comments and constructive criticism, if you please..)
How Much I Hate Contracts (More or less an improv session)

If you feel that my talents (or lack thereof) fall within your needs, or that you want to challenge a newbie to try something crazy, PM me or Email me at:

bohnamlindsey@yahoo.com

One last thing.

Zebradonkeyballs.

That is all.

Our Falcon, who art in Mute City, Give us this day our Falcon Punch. SHOW US YA PRAYERS!

BBS Signature
btriangle
btriangle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Oct. 24th, 2010 @ 12:26 PM Reply

HI! I am looking for as many talented Voice Actors i can get to say 3 LINES for my composition.

The lines are simple "Together...we can"

Heres a sample of the beginning

• Together We can sample
    Together We can sample by btriangle

Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Video Game
    Popularity

Try several different recordings of the same line, at different pitches and dramatic approaches. Since it will sound like a group of people talking, getting the rhythm perfect does not matter. Just make sure you have the general pause between Together and we.

I need voice actors of all ages, races, gender, anything! Just do it :D

Please email all recordings of yourself to Jamal@corriegraphics.com

This song will be entered into a competition, so its worth the 5 minutes of your time.

Thanks,

Jamal

btriangle
btriangle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Oct. 24th, 2010 @ 12:35 PM Reply

Sorry i meant 3 words, not 3 lines. I wish there was an edit button. But yeah, its very simple.

Seymour
Seymour
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 1st, 2010 @ 02:32 AM Reply

NG Username: Seymour

Please Credit As: Seymour

Voice Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 71242

Experience: http://www.box.net/shared/8rczpz35ih

Range: Medium/low-High range, more experience in heroic characters, psychotic, childish, nerdy, and energetic characters. I feel my best performances are done in announcers for fighting games or series

I have tried to break into voice work on newgrounds last year and didn't get much luck, so I'm gonna try to give it one more shot :)

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE E-MAIL Patrickseymour_squared@yahoo.com, or pm me through my Newgrounds Page.

OdellAtkinson
OdellAtkinson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 8th, 2010 @ 05:22 PM Reply

Hey, fellow newgrounders,

My name is Odell and I am an experienced voice actor seeking work with talented animators. My work has been featured on the front page. Some of the work I've done hasn't been featured on newgrounds, but is in no regard ungood. (You can find your way to those via my website posted at the bottom ;)) Please, let me know if there is anything I can help you with. And FYI, I am not limited to JUST what's on the demo. (Some people tend to do that. Thought I should specify [Nor do I use effects in the demo and I stray away from it in my work])

http://seththetart.newgrounds.com/
http://vimeo.com/11872653

MurderMysteryMan
MurderMysteryMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 8th, 2010 @ 05:43 PM Reply

Hello. I need two voice actors for a quit skit I'm making.

I need them ASAP so I'm not particular on who does it. I just need good quality voices. One male. One female. It isn't anything inappropriate.

Please PM me if you can do this. I'll give you information then. Thank you :)

rmbrstrongbad18
rmbrstrongbad18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 8th, 2010 @ 08:45 PM Reply

I'm looking for roles =D Link to my demo reel is in my signature.

Monkeydelic
Monkeydelic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 9th, 2010 @ 06:24 AM Reply

I'm looking for a male VA to an introduction, much like the intro to the A-Team series, something that kinda sounds like a newsreader from the 50's.

the text is as following:
"In the year 1967, the US goverment conductet secret experiments in Vietnam, one of these experiements included giving Psychoactive drugs to soldiers in the attempt to enhance combat performance, when early tests didn't give favorable results, they decided to bring in a selected few individuals that had received over 20 years of specialized training within the field of combat. All experiments were cancelled except from one, Captain John S. Thompson, later nicknamed Captain Kill by the scientist that worked with him, was the only one who could handle the large doses of drugs, and over the course of 2 years, he went on a rampage through the jungles of Vietnam, leaving destruction and death in his wake, this is the story of Captain Kill"

This intro will be used at a concert and will have a quick animation running behind it, so contact me if you're interested :)

Abbyka
Abbyka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 10th, 2010 @ 04:45 PM Reply

Okay in the rules it says you have to submit some of your own skills. But the reason I'm looking for voice actors to begin with is because I don't have a mic or anything! Does this mean I have to resort to text in my animation? T_T I hate that.

Isowits
Isowits
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 04:14 PM Reply

NG Username : Isowits
Vocal Range : Very broad. I have tons of different voices to choose from, each with several different pitches and tones, I can hit a high, squeeky voice, and a very low, Luis Armstrong voice. If there is a specific voice needed that i do not have in my repertoire, I can assure you that I can recreate the voice that you wish, just give me a day or two XD. Portraying my emotions is simple, and I'm particularly good at dark and creepy tones and sounds, but happy and hyper are fun too! I have recently gotten new equipment and I am eager to work!

If you would like to contact me please send me a private message on Newgrounds or shoot an email to Dddingerdude@yahoo.com. Thanks! :D

RiggedHinsoma
RiggedHinsoma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 07:12 PM Reply

Hey, I'm a bit of a voice actor but I haven't recently been doing any since my mic broke but I got a new one and is interested in doing some voices for some people. I'm 16, British, I can do a few voices but it generally depends on what your looking for, I can generally do a normal teenager, a tiny bit of deepones and some other's high. If your interested, just send me a PM though the forums or on my hot-mail. tripodfire3@hotmail.co.uk

*Shrug*

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 08:37 PM Reply

Hey guys

I can do a Machinedramon/ Dr Claw kind of voice and a sort of 'goofy' voice if you're interested.

Theultimateyoshi
Theultimateyoshi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 04:05 PM Reply

Name: Theultimateyoshi/Truy
Voice Demo: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 74210

Info:
I really only did voice acting in very minor machinimas, and I really want to get out of doing so, and head into flash, I want to stop impersonating, and do all voices I created myself, as seen in the voice demo posted.

In the demo things may be cut off some, I was having some mic problems, but it's okay now

Anyway pm me if interested in hiring me for anything, or email me, I also would like to see previous work of yours, being as I am quite anal about that for some reason....

anyway there is more info in the voice demo itself, so I'll leave you with that peace.

TimmyFriendly
TimmyFriendly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 10:47 PM Reply

DEMO REEL

Here's my demo reel! This is just a bunch of dumb stuff I threw together at like 4 A.M. one day, I can do a lot better/more diverse voicing than this so if you need anything just hit me up.

I'll try just about any role and I can do retakes if necessary.

Thinkface
Thinkface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 19th, 2010 @ 10:12 PM Reply

Hey guys, I'm working on an animation in which I'll need several voice actors, however the main one that is critically needed is a voice for a 12(ish) year old girl. I don't want to go into too much detail about the animation, but it's an animation which is inspired by the likes of 'my neighbour totoro' amongst others, just to give you an idea of what style/voice I'm looking for. I'll be looking for other actors later, but the sooner I can get a good VA on board for this role the better.

Anyone interested send me a PM on here. Thanks.

Arcaniel
Arcaniel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 22nd, 2010 @ 02:09 AM Reply

Hmm this thread descended to 2 page, that's concerning. Anyway, here is some voice act testing.

• Arcaniel voice testing
    Arcaniel voice testing by Arcaniel

Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity

Contact me if you're interested.

BBS Signature
FreyasDaughter
FreyasDaughter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 23rd, 2010 @ 09:00 PM Reply

Hey, I just wanted to get it out there to anyone who has need of a female voice actor that I am available. A sample of my voice acting can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_4XFia8f 3o

There's singing in The Yellow Submarine Skit, please ignore that. I wasn't actually trying, so it sounds like crap. I put it to the fact that Lacey can't sing...neither can Sara, but that's neither here nor there. I, on the other hand, can sing...if you give me a while to get back into vocal shape.

These are scripted, but only because it's kinda hard to play two people at once without writing a script, however short.

Arcaniel
Arcaniel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 24th, 2010 @ 11:50 PM Reply

At 11/23/10 09:00 PM, FreyasDaughter wrote: Hey, I just wanted to get it out there to anyone who has need of a female voice actor that I am available. A sample of my voice acting can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_4XFia8f 3o

There's singing in The Yellow Submarine Skit, please ignore that. I wasn't actually trying, so it sounds like crap. I put it to the fact that Lacey can't sing...neither can Sara, but that's neither here nor there. I, on the other hand, can sing...if you give me a while to get back into vocal shape.

These are scripted, but only because it's kinda hard to play two people at once without writing a script, however short.

Corrent link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_4XFia8f 3o
And nice voice!

BBS Signature
baugusbryson
baugusbryson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 30th, 2010 @ 12:47 AM Reply

Here's my demo reel: http://www.box.net/shared/krh13upq69

if you need a voice like one of these (and MORE) shoot me a PM

BBS Signature
OdellAtkinson
OdellAtkinson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 30th, 2010 @ 04:25 PM Reply

Hey, fellow newgrounders.

My name is Odell and I am an experienced voice actor seeking work with talented animators. My work has been featured on the front page. Some of the work I've done hasn't been featured on newgrounds, but is by no means crap. (You can find your way to those via my website posted at the bottom ;)) Please, let me know if there is anything I can help you with. And FYI, I am not limited to JUST what's on the demo. (Some people tend to do that. Thought I should specify [Nor do I use pitch shifts or anything in my demo.])

http://seththetart.newgrounds.com/
http://vimeo.com/11872653

bisker191
bisker191
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 2nd, 2010 @ 08:09 AM Reply

I need a female voice for a KH video.Kairi.PM me for he spot or post it on my newspage.

latieraeve
latieraeve
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 4th, 2010 @ 04:00 PM Reply

Heres a lil Voice work I did for a friend (the girl of corse) i dont have the best mic but Im a pretty good actress and alotta time.
Will even audition if needed

SeiyruRenaih
SeiyruRenaih
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 05:52 PM Reply

Hey guys,

I've been on NG since 2003 and started voice acting online in 2004. I've been in several front-page animations on Newgrounds including Inception: Hijinks and Sprawl Metropolis. Also, I'm a part of the main cast of Hiimdaisy's Persona 4 Comic Dub by Sapphire.

Here's my NG voice demo: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 19021

Username: SeiyruRenaih
E-mail: chris.zambelis@gmail.com

E-mail me or PM if you'd like to use my voice in an animation!