Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 4th, 2008 @ 09:02 AM Reply

At 11/2/08 11:47 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/1/08 06:52 PM, Coop83 wrote: Ah. I don't get Sky One - I'm a Virgin Media customer. Nor do I care about not having Sky One for this reason, as I already have Bender's Big Score on DVD... just need to get it back from a friend of mine.
Well, from what I've heard, the TV version of these movies have some changes to them. I assume that's having scenes that weren't shown on the DVDs.

DAMN YOU VIRGIN MEDIA!

At 11/3/08 02:00 PM, idiot-buster wrote: I would like to join this club.

Welcome.

Also, Bahamut, let us know when you've seen Bender's Game, as I want to start talking spoilers :P

I think that seeing the actors recite some of the lines was absolutely hilarious, especially John DiMaggio, as he's absolutely nuts, as is Tress MacNeille

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 4th, 2008 @ 10:31 AM Reply

***** (semi) SPOILER WARNING *****

I picked up Bender's Game today, watched it and enjoyed it. I find this to be the best one yet for these reasons:

- Every joke was great.
- Epic setting.
- Great references to D&D and Lord of the Rings.
- Roberto's appearance. This is what I hoped to happen in any of the four DVDs and seeing my favourite minor character in this film really satisfied me. :D

So now I'm looking forward to getting Into the Wild Green Yonder in February.

At 11/4/08 09:02 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/2/08 11:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well, from what I've heard, the TV version of these movies have some changes to them. I assume that's having scenes that weren't shown on the DVDs.
DAMN YOU VIRGIN MEDIA!

This is when YouTube comes in handy. :P

Also, Bahamut, let us know when you've seen Bender's Game, as I want to start talking spoilers :P

Done and done.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Sweeper128
Sweeper128
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 4th, 2008 @ 11:56 AM Reply

At 11/2/08 11:47 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/1/08 06:52 PM, Coop83 wrote: Ah. I don't get Sky One - I'm a Virgin Media customer. Nor do I care about not having Sky One for this reason, as I already have Bender's Big Score on DVD... just need to get it back from a friend of mine.
Well, from what I've heard, the TV version of these movies have some changes to them. I assume that's having scenes that weren't shown on the DVDs.
DAMN YOU VIRGIN MEDIA!

From the 13th of November, Sky1, Sky News and SkySports News will return to Virgin Media, so yay Virgin Media, and yay for Futurama.

BBC News Story (posted 04/11/08)

This is a Prime piece of real estate below.

BBS Signature
yes-no
yes-no
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 4th, 2008 @ 04:47 PM Reply

At 11/4/08 10:31 AM, Bahamut wrote: ***** (semi) SPOILER WARNING *****

I picked up Bender's Game today, watched it and enjoyed it. I find this to be the best one yet for these reasons:

- Every joke was great.
- Epic setting.
- Great references to D&D and Lord of the Rings.
- Roberto's appearance. This is what I hoped to happen in any of the four DVDs and seeing my favourite minor character in this film really satisfied me. :D

So now I'm looking forward to getting Into the Wild Green Yonder in February.

While Bender's Game was better than Beast with a Billion Backs (which I regret to admit as a huge Futurama fan, comes extremely close to sucking,) it was still only fair.

The jokes averaged out at about mediocre with only a few that genuinely got me to laugh. They certainly weren't reliably funny; in fact a couple bordered on that kind of "junior high school undeveloped creativity/ I don't completely get what's funny yet" kind of joke that ran rampant in Beast with a Billion.

Big Score on the other hand was very funny. Barring the two musical numbers, which could really have been cut, the movie only suffers from one or two sub-par jokes. Both of which I remember off the top of my head.

I'll probably watch it again later tonight, but for now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the last movie will magically be as funny as the show was.

At 11/4/08 09:02 AM, Coop83 wrote: Also, Bahamut, let us know when you've seen Bender's Game, as I want to start talking spoilers :P

What spoilers? Everything in this movie was as predictable as LARS being FRY in the first one.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 5th, 2008 @ 06:20 AM Reply

At 11/4/08 04:47 PM, yes-no wrote:
At 11/4/08 09:02 AM, Coop83 wrote: Also, Bahamut, let us know when you've seen Bender's Game, as I want to start talking spoilers :P
What spoilers? Everything in this movie was as predictable as LARS being FRY in the first one.

So you've known since the first time you saw him that Ignar was the Professor's son?

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
yes-no
yes-no
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 6th, 2008 @ 05:15 AM Reply

So you've known since the first time you saw him that Ignar was the Professor's son?

I referred to THIS movie as a self-contained entity, as opposed to a summary component of the entire series. If you watch THIS movie, Ignar and the Professor's relationship is made very clear throughout the movie... And was it really much of a plot twist for the Futurama story anyway?

More importantly, the movie's predictability was not what made it mediocre. I love Futurama, but the past two movies were not very good.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 6th, 2008 @ 02:18 PM Reply

At 11/6/08 05:15 AM, yes-no wrote:
I referred to THIS movie as a self-contained entity, as opposed to a summary component of the entire series. If you watch THIS movie, Ignar and the Professor's relationship is made very clear throughout the movie... And was it really much of a plot twist for the Futurama story anyway?

Well, I'm referring to the fact that most of the sub-plots, like Fry coming back in time to the year 1999, Leela's mutant origins, have been a part of the background, working on a slow play before. Why not this one? As far as I'm concerned, I think that this one is just the same as those.

More importantly, the movie's predictability was not what made it mediocre. I love Futurama, but the past two movies were not very good.

So you're saying that because Bender's Big Score was the ace of the three movies so far, they should have made that the fourth one released? It's a bit of a problem with the way they've made them. A shame, but I suppose you're entitled to your opinion. I'm looking forward to the Wild Green Yonder, because I hope it means a triumphant return for Zapp, Kiff and Nixon, who were conspicuous by their absence from this one.

Personally, I think that they need to start making more Futurama again, because they need to write some parts for Obama now! Either that or commence lambasting Bush in their fashion.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
yes-no
yes-no
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 6th, 2008 @ 05:46 PM Reply

At 11/6/08 02:18 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/6/08 05:15 AM, yes-no wrote:
. I love Futurama, but the past two movies were not very good.
So you're saying that because Bender's Big Score was the ace of the three movies so far, they should have made that the fourth one released? It's a bit of a problem with the way they've made them.

I'm not saying that at all. 'Big Score' was the only one that met the standard quality of a Futurama episode. 'Beast with a Billion' and 'Bender's Game' were simply not as good as an average EPISODE from the regular seasons. I don't care what order the good to bad episodes are released or stacked, or whatever you want to call it. I expected all of their movies to be very good... because that's basically how the show was.

Personally, I think that they need to start making more Futurama again

Well, I'm inclined to agree with you, but if the show comes back with sub-quality episodes like the past two movies, I'd rather just watch my dvd reruns. Better to remember something fondly than bring it back to life and see it ruined...

Still, I choose to ignore my inner cynic, and have faith the last one will be very good!

idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 6th, 2008 @ 09:02 PM Reply

At 11/5/08 06:20 AM, Coop83 wrote:

I need to go get the move tommarow and then i will talk to you guys about this, i don't want to rune it for myself >.<

I had to watch the move a seconed time to completly understand the movie as you can see it was not so predictable to me, but a good move over all.

How could you have know there were really no clues as to this would ever be possible......

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 9th, 2008 @ 05:08 PM Reply

At 11/6/08 05:46 PM, yes-no wrote: Still, I choose to ignore my inner cynic, and have faith the last one will be very good!

Well, there's a really big question to be answered about the fourth movie - how will they ever get back to normal life? I'm trying not to give away anything for the benefit of idiot-buster

At 11/6/08 09:02 PM, idiot-buster wrote: I need to go get the move tommarow and then i will talk to you guys about this, i don't want to rune it for myself >.<

Right, I'll keep the spoilers down to a bare minimum for now :P

How could you have know there were really no clues as to this would ever be possible......

Well, the question was raised about it when it weas revealed about Farnsworth and Mom getting it on over the years. Though I didn't see it coming, until she said that she had a terrible secret regarding Ignar, which was then me declaring it loudly and proudly.

Also, Alien Language Sig FTW!

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 9th, 2008 @ 07:52 PM Reply

At 11/9/08 05:08 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/6/08 05:46 PM, yes-no wrote: Still, I choose to ignore my inner cynic, and have faith the last one will be very good!
Well, there's a really big question to be answered about the fourth movie - how will they ever get back to normal life? I'm trying not to give away anything for the benefit of idiot-buster

Oh, Thanks for this i saw the movie and it was good and confusing thwe best way. But the end i really did not understand it can you explaine it better for me.

At 11/6/08 09:02 PM, idiot-buster wrote: I need to go get the move tommarow and then i will talk to you guys about this, i don't want to rune it for myself >.<
Right, I'll keep the spoilers down to a bare minimum for now :P

Thanks i appreicate you kindness towards me.

Well, the question was raised about it when it weas revealed about Farnsworth and Mom getting it on over the years. Though I didn't see it coming, until she said that she had a terrible secret regarding Ignar, which was then me declaring it loudly and proudly.

I never thought about it even though it has happened in several episodes thus far. That the get it on in a discusting manner of flashbacks. When she saod the was a terrible secret i knew as well, but that leads that wernstrum (if i spelled that right) was responsible for the other two of them.

Where did you find that you got to tell me, looks awsome too.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 10th, 2008 @ 05:00 AM Reply

BENDER'S GAME SPOILER ALERT!!!

At 11/9/08 07:52 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
Oh, Thanks for this i saw the movie and it was good and confusing thwe best way. But the end i really did not understand it can you explaine it better for me.

Basically, when the fade to black, the whole world has no fuel for the starships, as the dark matter is all inert poop, so completely useless.

Have you see it now, you post would seem to indicate itr, but I put the spoiler alert at the top, just in case...

I spoke to Life-Stream and he collabed with Shaun on making it. I am a unique user of Newgrounds now, so people can look at the sig and say "WTF?", but can click it to see this fine thread.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 15th, 2008 @ 04:42 PM Reply

At 11/10/08 05:00 AM, Coop83 wrote: BENDER'S GAME SPOILER ALERT!!!

I saw it so i can read your post now.

At 11/9/08 07:52 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
Basically, when the fade to black, the whole world has no fuel for the starships, as the dark matter is all inert poop, so completely useless.

Oh, ok. So this will lead the story in to the final move epic. It seems that it will be a real epic sci-fi story that involves this ancient battle that's been going on for billions of years i just can't wait to it comes out !

Have you see it now, you post would seem to indicate itr, but I put the spoiler alert at the top, just in case...

I spoke to Life-Stream and he collabed with Shaun on making it. I am a unique user of Newgrounds now, so people can look at the sig and say "WTF?", but can click it to see this fine thread.

If you are a unique on Newgrounds this is a rare thing as to that everybody copys one another and this quality of being unique is not found to often. The sig is one of a kind, i envy you now ;P

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 17th, 2008 @ 08:42 AM Reply

At 11/15/08 04:42 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 11/10/08 05:00 AM, Coop83 wrote: Basically, when the fade to black, the whole world has no fuel for the starships, as the dark matter is all inert poop, so completely useless.
Oh, ok. So this will lead the story in to the final move epic. It seems that it will be a real epic sci-fi story that involves this ancient battle that's been going on for billions of years i just can't wait to it comes out !

Well, it will be out Next April, so get set for that. I've just got my copy of Bender's Big Score back, so I'm planning on watching the whole set back to back to back over the weekend.

If you are a unique on Newgrounds this is a rare thing as to that everybody copys one another and this quality of being unique is not found to often. The sig is one of a kind, i envy you now ;P

Yeah, because if anyone else copies this sig and sets it as their own, they can, but the joke will be on them, since it says "Coop83" in the first Futurama Alien Language. If they went to the lengths I did, this would make them followers of a trend that I have started.

Either way, I have won, which is more than Zapp can manage.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 17th, 2008 @ 08:51 AM Reply

Actually Coop, Into the Wild Green Yonder will be out on 23rd February and 24th for the USA.

Formerly Bahamut

Lacie
Lacie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 17th, 2008 @ 01:36 PM Reply

Futurama wow this has been around a long time.

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^
The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 20th, 2008 @ 05:25 AM Reply

At 11/17/08 08:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: Actually Coop, Into the Wild Green Yonder will be out on 23rd February and 24th for the USA.

Balls, I thought that the symmetry of it would mean that I could get the next one for my birthday as well. Never mind, I get it a whole 5 weeks earlier than expected :P

At 11/17/08 01:36 PM, Lacie wrote: Futurama wow this has been around a long time.

Yeah,. it disappeared for almost as long as you did :P But now it's back, so we get to watch more great jokes from Matt Groening and Co :)

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
PantyWipe
PantyWipe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 02:35 AM Reply

I have to disagree w/ the people that are saying the last 2 movies were sub-par. Although I agree with Benders Big Score being the best of the trilogy thus far, I thought the last 2 were excellent. Hopefully the 4th one will satisfy all of us. I hope so.

At 11/17/08 08:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: Actually Coop, Into the Wild Green Yonder will be out on 23rd February and 24th for the USA.

THE (MORE THAN LIKELY) LAST FUTURAMA MOVIE EVER IS COMING OUT ON FEBRUARY 24TH, MY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!!! FUCKING SWEEEEEEEEET! </capslock>

I did that in all caps to illustrate the fact that I yelled that out loud when I read the release date, btw.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 04:07 AM Reply

At 11/21/08 02:35 AM, PantyWipe wrote: I have to disagree w/ the people that are saying the last 2 movies were sub-par. Although I agree with Benders Big Score being the best of the trilogy thus far, I thought the last 2 were excellent. Hopefully the 4th one will satisfy all of us. I hope so.

I agree with your disagreeing with the people who thought The Beast with a Billion Backs and Bender's Game were sub-par :P

THE (MORE THAN LIKELY) LAST FUTURAMA MOVIE EVER IS COMING OUT ON FEBRUARY 24TH, MY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!!! FUCKING SWEEEEEEEEET! </capslock>

Whoa... deja vu. The Beast with a Billion Backs came out on my 25th Birthday :P

Also, you're 24 and you still have a username like PantyWipe? Jeez.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
xTOXICxEMPIRE
xTOXICxEMPIRE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 04:13 AM Reply

Sup. I saw this club, and was like, "Sweet! Futurama!"
Anyway, I didn't really like Bender's big score. It was good, but... I dunno.
It's like new Simpson's episodes. They're getting pretty lame.

I <3 Futurama season 4 though.

My Art Thread! || Flash Reg Lounge! || CTSG Collab! :'( //
"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 08:37 AM Reply

At 11/21/08 04:13 AM, xTOXICxEMPIRE wrote: Anyway, I didn't really like Bender's big score. It was good, but... I dunno.

Watch the Beast with a Billion Backs and Bender's Game - they are also available now :)

It's like new Simpson's episodes. They're getting pretty lame.

I'm not so sure - I think that the hearts of the writers, directors and Voice Artists are still in it - watch the special feature video Maurice LaMarche trying to get this one line right for Doctor Perceptron in Bender's Game, it's hliarious.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
PantyWipe
PantyWipe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 04:46 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 04:07 AM, Coop83 wrote: Also, you're 24 and you still have a username like PantyWipe? Jeez.

I cant change my NG name! Besides, I came up with the defenition for the word, so itll always have a soft spot in my heart.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 24th, 2008 @ 11:15 AM Reply

At 11/17/08 01:36 PM, Lacie wrote: Futurama wow this has been around a long time.

Completely off topic, but nice sign up date. :)

At 11/21/08 02:35 AM, PantyWipe wrote: I have to disagree w/ the people that are saying the last 2 movies were sub-par. Although I agree with Benders Big Score being the best of the trilogy thus far, I thought the last 2 were excellent. Hopefully the 4th one will satisfy all of us. I hope so.

I'm still struggling to think which one is the best out of the three so far, but I do think all the movies so far are excellent. Despite what others think, I still love Bender's Game for trying a Futurama movie/extended episode with a medieval setting and how evil Mom truly is here. This is what made me love this movie so much.

At 11/21/08 04:07 AM, Coop83 wrote: Whoa... deja vu. The Beast with a Billion Backs came out on my 25th Birthday :P

I thought that was Bender's Big Score.

At 11/21/08 04:13 AM, xTOXICxEMPIRE wrote: It's like new Simpson's episodes. They're getting pretty lame.

Nah, new Futurama ain't nothing like new Simpsons. Futurama are doing great with telling more about the characters and the universe, while The Simpsons, I don't even know what they're doing to the characters anymore.

Formerly Bahamut

PantyWipe
PantyWipe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 24th, 2008 @ 04:53 PM Reply

At 11/24/08 11:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: I still love Bender's Game for trying a Futurama movie/extended episode with a medieval setting and how evil Mom truly is here. This is what made me love this movie so much.

Mom's jokes were fucking MONEY in this one. Every one of her one liners had me laughing hard out loud, as did the Benders crazy montage, especially when he tries to sword duel the hooker-bot.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 26th, 2008 @ 08:12 AM Reply

At 11/21/08 04:46 PM, PantyWipe wrote:
At 11/21/08 04:07 AM, Coop83 wrote: Also, you're 24 and you still have a username like PantyWipe? Jeez.
I cant change my NG name! Besides, I came up with the defenition for the word, so itll always have a soft spot in my heart.

Emailing Wade Fulp with a damned good reason, plus a good suggestion for a new username usually will allow you to change it. Must be a damned good reason. Try saying "I'm trying to be a more mature user on Newgrounds and PantyWipe doesn't allow me to be taken seriously as a man. Can I please change my name to Colossus", for example.

At 11/24/08 11:15 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/21/08 04:07 AM, Coop83 wrote: Whoa... deja vu. The Beast with a Billion Backs came out on my 25th Birthday :P
I thought that was Bender's Big Score.

Bender's Big Score was released in November 2007, wasn't it?

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 26th, 2008 @ 09:00 AM Reply

At 11/24/08 04:53 PM, PantyWipe wrote: as did the Benders crazy montage, especially when he tries to sword duel the hooker-bot.

This I loved as well. The whole scenario with Bender thinking the whole world is in this fantasy setting was hilarious. I also loved how it lead him back to the Mental Hospital for robots and made another appearance of Roberto. Roberto was who I really hoped to see in one of the Futurama movies. :)

At 11/26/08 08:12 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/24/08 11:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: I thought that was Bender's Big Score.
Bender's Big Score was released in November 2007, wasn't it?

Did you forget that FOX screwed us over for Bender's Big Score? We ended up getting the movie 5 months later. However, I'll forgive them since they've released the other two (and should be the same for Into the Wild Green Yonder) here roughly the same time America got them.

Formerly Bahamut

PantyWipe
PantyWipe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 26th, 2008 @ 05:23 PM Reply

At 11/26/08 08:12 AM, Coop83 wrote: Emailing Wade Fulp with a damned good reason, plus a good suggestion for a new username usually will allow you to change it. Must be a damned good reason. Try saying "I'm trying to be a more mature user on Newgrounds and PantyWipe doesn't allow me to be taken seriously as a man. Can I please change my name to Colossus", for example.

Im not too worried about being taken seriously on a flash animation site full of people young enough to be my kids. That and I have a soft spot for the word.

Have they released a trailer for the final movie yet? If so, links plz.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 26th, 2008 @ 05:33 PM Reply

At 11/26/08 05:23 PM, PantyWipe wrote: Have they released a trailer for the final movie yet? If so, links plz.

Yeah, it was a bonus feature on Bender's Game. However, I wasn't too happy with what the trailer showed here, especially the near end of it. If you see the trailer, you'll know which part I wasn't happy seeing there. Something like that should have been kept secret until the movie was out IMO.

Formerly Bahamut

idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 26th, 2008 @ 08:47 PM Reply

At 11/26/08 05:33 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/26/08 05:23 PM, PantyWipe wrote: Have they released a trailer for the final movie yet? If so, links plz.
Yeah, it was a bonus feature on Bender's Game. However, I wasn't too happy with what the trailer showed here, especially the near end of it. If you see the trailer, you'll know which part I wasn't happy seeing there. Something like that should have been kept secret until the movie was out IMO.

Oh, never noticed that i guss i never really go through the special features.Your right that should not have shown that it just ruined the suprize for me, then again i still would have saw the trailer because i could never wait to see so i guss it's not that big of deal for me.

BBS Signature
PantyWipe
PantyWipe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Th Futurama club. Nov. 30th, 2008 @ 12:02 AM Reply

are yall talkin about what happen to one of the main characters? I dont think its that big of a secret, you know itll prolly be a swerve, like the other time it happened. Itll prolly just be a gag or something, like a quick joke.