New Topic Respond to this Topic
simon
simon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-06 13:49:14 Reply

At 1/5/09 03:04 AM, Coop83 wrote: Now I'm closing on major-punk, so we'll see if that starts to get me in with the movers and the shakers. It will eventually, but it might just mean that I'm passing a glut of inactive users.

I hope you feel ashamed when you pass the deceased.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[ 3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Playstation ID: SCParry ]

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-06 14:26:16 Reply

At 1/6/09 01:49 PM, simon wrote:
At 1/5/09 03:04 AM, Coop83 wrote: Now I'm closing on major-punk, so we'll see if that starts to get me in with the movers and the shakers. It will eventually, but it might just mean that I'm passing a glut of inactive users.

Go easy on him, he's having a rough time right now due to some assignment the chief have given him and he still haven't fully recovered from what happened few months ago as well.

Why did he tried to hit that guy with an extinguisher?

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-07 16:58:35 Reply

At 1/6/09 01:49 PM, simon wrote:

Hmm, let me think about that.

Nah, I couldn't give two fucks if the guy is alive or dead when I come to pass him. The thing is that I will have passed him.

At 1/6/09 02:26 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Go easy on him, he's having a rough time right now due to some assignment the chief have given him and he still haven't fully recovered from what happened few months ago as well.

And if you'd have concentrated on getting to the bottom of the case, rather than running off to the media to let out the name of who you think is behind it all, you'd be in a better position and I'd not be getting the kind of shit I'm getting from the DA's office.

Fucktard

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-07 17:14:27 Reply

At 1/7/09 04:58 PM, Coop83 wrote:
And if you'd have concentrated on getting to the bottom of the case, rather than running off to the media to let out the name of who you think is behind it all, you'd be in a better position and I'd not be getting the kind of shit I'm getting from the DA's office.

Fucktard

You shouldn't have told me in the first place, also at least I'm not the one who's being assigned to guard some anime girls from Lucky Star.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
Sir-Nuts
Sir-Nuts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-07 22:56:10 Reply

Catching-up...

At 12/28/08 04:14 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/21/08 06:15 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Holy shit, 126 a day? how the fuck do you manage that.
My guess: He has magic saving powers. :P

My guess: saving bot. Yes, I'm being serious. byteslinger mentioned in the EGB that he could be using a well programmed computer program to 5 everything. And I wouldn't doubt that.

At 12/21/08 10:22 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Hmm, he might have a great pace, but only saving... I don't like his attitude.
So you don't like Toocool either? :P

He is too cool not to be liked. ;)

And... he started saving everything in a time where Saves were harder to get. The table has turned now, and he is making profit with it. =)

Now that other guy just saves everything because ~65% of everything that comes in the Portal passes.

Jezz guys, there's a lot more to do in these holidays other than B/Ping. =P
Indeed, which is why I've given up a lot of time in the portal to do the following things:
Productive stuff
Yep, they're all much better than collecting B/P. :)

Exactly. ;)

Just out of curiosity, what would you have done to prevent this? Use one of your alts to put some ''fillers''?
That was my idea, but of course, I had to fuck up again!

And which alt were you planning on using?

I've learned that lesson. =/
Indeed, especially from when you were catching up in the Regulars List thread.

Catching-up there was fun, but it took me some time to do it. And, hell, not everyone reads through 4 posts of quotes, right?

Well, you did, and you got a prize!

I wish to stop B/P'ing on this account sometime, so stopping at 77777 will be convenient for me. Also, if I want to do more B/P'ing, I have my alts to do that, especially Toohot100 for blams. :D

Ah yeah, the alts. Any special one which you plan B/Ping regularly?

I still can't see myself stopping B/Ping. It's fun, I like doing it.
This is what I thought when I was your age. I thought I could keep going and going and going, but now I've come to the point where I wish to take a long break from it. Remember my absence back in Summer besides Clock Day? That was a needed portal break for me.

Hmm, I understand. Well, I hope I don't stop B/Ping. But I also hope that B/Ping doesn't lose it's fun. I mean, if the Portal becomes a hole...

Also, making long quotes in a laptop without a mouse is another challenge. Try it.
What about searching for 1000s of EXP ranks for the Top EXP Users list? :P Now THAT'S a bigger challenge.

Without an external mouse?

At 12/28/08 04:41 PM, darknessdweller wrote:
At 12/28/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: I know I already said this stuff on my latest news post, but this is a summary for you all. :)
And I got the first comment on his blog!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: getting the first comment on Bahamut's blog.

At 12/28/08 07:32 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 12/28/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: 75+ per day BPers

icean 136.0
Damn. And all with saves. So, he has to be active 24/7 saving everything that comes in...

Botbotbotbot...

AfroUnderscoreStud 128.1
And he even beat Afro_Stud. That means icean has even less life than Afro! :P

Quite literally, I'd say. =P

At 12/28/08 08:19 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: All right, I will not post here again after this very post until Bahamut updates the stats next Sunday.

Well... it isn't that you should only post when Bahamut updates the list. It's just for you to stop posting useless things every single day! Pack them up in one post, or whatever...

Sorry for the spam, I was too excited.

B/P orgy? =O

At 1/4/09 03:58 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/28/08 04:41 PM, darknessdweller wrote: 3:16 EST = 8:16 GMT, so.... BAHAMUT HAS A LATE DINNER! :P
Yeah, so?

Cold food! =O

Welcome to the first B/P update of 2009. Portal activity has died down since last week, so not as many 75+'ers this time and no wave of new Supreme Commanders. Infact, there were no new EGSCs this week.

Yeah, I think everyone found something to do other than B/Ping all day. =P

In other news, the new EXP update is up, now holding all (well, those who are on my spreadsheet) users with at least 8k EXP. :)

Still a few dozens of days away from it, but nice expansion! I wonder how you find the patience to do so many updates...

Just managed to fit all the replies in this post, so no need to post them later on.

Yay, no 30-minute waiting for replies!

UPDATE 4th January 2009

Thanks for the update, Bahamut!

75+ per day BPers

icean 110.7

B-O-T! >:U

Joiners/leavers
Joining
Tivaelydoc: Up from #304 to #297 - Weekly gain: 494 - Daily pace: 070.6

Nice pace, welcome abroad!

Leaving
Debauche: Down from #300 to #302 - Weekly gain: 000 - Daily pace: 00.0

Nice pace, goodbye! =P

At 1/4/09 04:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: 289) 15448 0010 001.4 Sir-Nuts -1

NEW RECORD! 10 B/P in a week!

I don't mind, I was on the beach. =)

Also, happy birthday to me! Turning 15 on the 8th! =)

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-08 03:10:44 Reply

At 1/7/09 05:14 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: You shouldn't have told me in the first place, also at least I'm not the one who's being assigned to guard some anime girls from Lucky Star.

You think that's bad - she's cutting down on my B/P time, by playing WoW all the time. I knew I should have closed that account.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Perceptor
Perceptor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-08 08:57:48 Reply

To be honest, I am beginning to suspect that there may be some truth to the idea that icean may actually be using some kind of program in order to gain that amount of save points. I know that when I managed to get onto the 75+ list, the first time in a good few months I reached that pace, I was on for quite an extensive period of time. I find it somewhat hard to fathom that someone could be able to get what appears to be every single possible save point available. However, I would actually hope for his sake that he is indeed using such a program. Otherwise, that really, really doesn't say much at all for him if his sole activity each day is gaining save points.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Movie Buff
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-08 10:15:28 Reply

At 1/8/09 08:57 AM, Perceptor wrote: To be honest, I am beginning to suspect that there may be some truth to the idea that icean may actually be using some kind of program in order to gain that amount of save points.

I think it is much more likely that the account is held by two users, probably living on two ends of the world. I believe they did the same with LevelOneAccount, also an account that used to gain 100´s of bp each day.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2015)

BBS Signature
Perceptor
Perceptor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-08 10:41:19 Reply

Hmm, I will concede that that would be a very plausible explanation for how this account's able to get such a high number of save points, even in comparison with the norms set by this thread. I have heard of cases in which people get their friends to help with stat building when they're not able to gain access to the Internet for whatever reason. I daresay, though, that quite a few people are going to be suspicious about someone who gains such an incredible number of saves while barely getting a single blam at the same time.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-08 11:10:33 Reply

At 1/8/09 03:10 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 1/7/09 05:14 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: You shouldn't have told me in the first place, also at least I'm not the one who's being assigned to guard some anime girls from Lucky Star.
You think that's bad - she's cutting down on my B/P time, by playing WoW all the time. I knew I should have closed that account.

How did she find an access to your account from the other computer? You have been playing as well haven't you? Check to see if Konata's using your account or her's.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-08 15:40:56 Reply

At 1/8/09 11:10 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 1/8/09 03:10 AM, Coop83 wrote: You think that's bad - she's cutting down on my B/P time, by playing WoW all the time. I knew I should have closed that account.
How did she find an access to your account from the other computer? You have been playing as well haven't you? Check to see if Konata's using your account or her's.

I was just talking to a few friends of mine from Denmark and I left the computer for a few minutes to take a dump. When I got back she was on the computer, playing WoW. What I was referring to is that if I'd have closed my account like I'd have planned, she wouldn't have had a chance to play WoW, as I'd have deleted it from my computer.

Now, how do you know that her name is Konata? Are you getting intimate with her? She your girlfriend? No wonder you got thrown off the case.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
darknessdweller
darknessdweller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-08 16:00:31 Reply

At 1/4/09 03:58 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/28/08 04:41 PM, darknessdweller wrote: And I bet the Portal will suck worse than it does this year, and General Forum will be just as funny! (for 2009, that is)
What the fuck? General forum?! FUNNY?!?!

Why yes. I laugh at nearly 3/5 of the replies in there! ;D

At 12/28/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: BTW, this update is up a bit earlier so it's not interrupted by dinner. Also, once again, replies will be posted later.
3:16 EST = 8:16 GMT, so.... BAHAMUT HAS A LATE DINNER! :P
Yeah, so?

Uhh... LOOK! A genie masturbating while juggling bear heads on a unicycle under some palm trees in the rain!! :D 0MG L00K!!!

Pikanjo 10
Who?
You don't know who John & Richie are? Shame on you.

John & Richie?

At 12/28/08 07:32 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 12/28/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: Once again, the portal has been very active and many users got a lot of B/P, but how many of them spent time with their family and friends for Christmas or played with their new toys? Doesn't look like many did. :P
Heh, the 24th was a great day for B/Ping. I got 103 B/P on that day! This is just insane, especially when I consider the fact that I was out of the house almost all day.

On the 24th, it appears I got 189 B/P! O_O :S WTF? Ok.. this is wierd..
Times Logged Stats: 12/24/08 - 7:05am
12/25/08 - 4:53am (I WAS BORED)
So... in nearly 22 hours I got 189 B/P... and yet.. I was out ALOT that day.. shopping.. lunch... church.. X-MAS Party.. and here lies your answer:
T0NS of submitters -- very few voters.

I'm glad you're still grateful for what you got for Christmas, unlike a certain someone here...

Who's that supposed to be!? ME!? :P >:(

_____

____|

Just managed to fit all the replies in this post, so no need to post them later on.

YAY!!!!! :D
Wait.. why am I acting so happy?

UPDATE 4th January 2009

UPDATE 1/4/09

Congrats to all users with 75+ B/P and 10+ rank climbers...

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-08 17:13:30 Reply

At 1/8/09 03:40 PM, Coop83 wrote:

Now, how do you know that her name is Konata? Are you getting intimate with her? She your girlfriend? No wonder you got thrown off the case.

I was never on that case, also the truth is that...I've seen the anime...

But I have no idea they arrived into our world, how did that happened? Did it have something to do with when you helped return that pink haired girl to her world over a week ago? Also you started to remind me of her bitchy friend.

*changing the subject* Anyway what is the letter you have here?

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-09 08:22:00 Reply

At 1/8/09 05:13 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 1/8/09 03:40 PM, Coop83 wrote: Now, how do you know that her name is Konata? Are you getting intimate with her? She your girlfriend? No wonder you got thrown off the case.
I was never on that case, also the truth is that...I've seen the anime...

A likely story.

But I have no idea they arrived into our world, how did that happened? Did it have something to do with when you helped return that pink haired girl to her world over a week ago? Also you started to remind me of her bitchy friend.

Her bitchy friend? Oh, you mean the one who wanted a piece of the action, while this Konata girl wouldn't share her new man, whoever he may be.

*changing the subject* Anyway what is the letter you have here?

Quite changing the subject. Where were you on the evening of January 2nd 2009?

It's an invitation to a poker tournament in Hong Kong. Not that it should really interest you, as you're not a devoted believer in games of chance, are you? Guess I've got to catch myself a plane, so you two can discuss the goings on of late between yourselves.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-09 10:34:00 Reply

At 1/9/09 08:22 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Her bitchy friend? Oh, you mean the one who wanted a piece of the action, while this Konata girl wouldn't share her new man, whoever he may be.

If you have seen the anime, they've been doing this for a long time over unrelated manner, at least look it up.

Quite changing the subject. Where were you on the evening of January 2nd 2009?

It's an invitation to a poker tournament in Hong Kong. Not that it should really interest you, as you're not a devoted believer in games of chance, are you? Guess I've got to catch myself a plane, so you two can discuss the goings on of late between yourselves.

We are in Hong Kong, that's a terrible way to throw me off

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-10 17:20:01 Reply

Well, now that Coop83 left for Paris to learn some tricks from Ko Chun a.k.a. Dou Shun (God of Gambler) before that happens, here's how our conversation went:

Coop: I'll be going away for few days to Paris, I trust you to watch over those girls

Me: There's no need to worry

Coop: Oh and yeah, I looked up Lucky Star, I get it now but remember it's easy to misunderstand since you watch that anime which allows you to know their names and the fact that they argue in japanese so it's easy to take it a wrong way, wasn't until few minutes ago that their arguing involved some stupid things that computer hogger said. Even I would snap if someone made random references every time up.

Konata: *watching ESPN* You won? Good job! *thumbs up*

Me: Um...yea

Coop: *looked at the television* Is that where you have been for the past week?

Me: I was invited to Hawaii for the interview, you have to realize but I won the ESPN Fantasy Football League!

Kagami: No wonder you flunked Spanish class (Her strong class subject is English)

Me: HEY!

After that Coop left for the airport and I took the girls to Frau Bow's home because I don't think I would do well with "baby-sitting". Frau agree to look after them for a while but she still won't let me in after what happened few weeks ago, afterward I went to take a walk when I saw foodfacepimp running into a mall. Knowing that I could get caught (remember I'm off the case) I decide to call NEVR from a pay phone (I left my cell phone in Hawaii) for help. After NEVR arrived we went into the mall to find that member of the FF spammer when suddenly we noticed someone's following us.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-10 18:50:15 Reply

I'll explain the rest tomorrow, what happened later on is a mess

I told NEVR to take all the credit for catching foodfacepimp and not to tell anyone of my involvement

He was reluctant however since I did most of the work but in the end he relented, I also told him to take the promotion although he said he'll turn it down

I hope he takes it though

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 03:58:28 Reply

At 12/28/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: Anyway, onto the update, this is the last one for 2008, so I'd like to say thanks to all for supporting me since I started updating the B/P list back in May. I'm hoping 2009 for Newgrounds in general will be an even better year than this one. I just wonder what the new year will bring us.

Nothing new just the same old shit with a 9 at the end of the year.

033) 56610 0012 001.7 RenegadeGirl
034) 56536 0415 059.3 iscrulz 1

A great pace for me that week could have been better but over 50 is phenomenal for me.

035) 56488 0323 046.1 TheDepthsofHell -1

Now stay back foul beast.

At 1/4/09 03:58 PM, Bahamut wrote: Broken down? That's not good. I remember the amount of issues the PS2 had and I really hope the PS3 isn't as bad. I'm still annoyed at how I went through three PS2's in 5 years.

I had my PS3 for a year and it hasn't cause any major problems for me, don't listen to nintendo or xbox fanboys about what they say about the PS3. My first PS2 lasted until 2004 I can't remember when I got it and my second one is still doing good.

UPDATE 4th January 2009
Pikanjo 12

maybe his account was hacked I can't see Johhnny boy Richie sitting at the portal gaining UJ points

The LIST
031) 59077 0079 011.3 Seamonky
032) 56720 0184 026.3 iscrulz 2

A bad pace for me this week I was still on vacation so its really bad shame upon me I bring through this dark tragedy.

033) 56696 0208 029.7 TheDepthsofHell 2

hey

034) 56666 0000 000.0 Crolpa -2
035) 56626 0016 002.3 RenegadeGirl -2

On the lighter side of things I climbed up an astonishing 2 spots.

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
TheDepthsofHell
TheDepthsofHell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 07:13:57 Reply

At 1/11/09 03:58 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 12/28/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: 035) 56488 0323 046.1 TheDepthsofHell -1
Now stay back foul beast.

I think not.

033) 56696 0208 029.7 TheDepthsofHell 2
hey

why hello! lucky for you, I've been on winter break from college and am therefore never home and thus never at my computer. but fear not, I go back to my lovely second home in 7 hours. From there I will retake my rank above you. good luck in keeping me in check!

~Thanks for the update! =P

BBS Signature
Gooch
Gooch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 15:48:01 Reply

Looks like I have some catching up to do again. I really don't understand why I end up going on hiatus for periods of time from Newgrounds. I'm really going to have to stop that if I want to get back into the top 50 once again.

I'm going to have some time to try and catch back up to the pack. I'm laid off from my job for the season currently. I go back towards the end of March, so that gives me a couple of months to do something about me falling back down to 58th spot.

Latest Audio Submission: Intro Loop 2
Yes, I have a Facebook.
You can follow me and be a fan here!!!

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 15:55:16 Reply

A few things:

1. I saw the 1989 Batman film last night and it was awesome! :)
2. I. HATE. COLDS! Yep, caught yet another cold and while I should be getting more rest to keep the cold down, I want to make sure I post the B/P update on time, so extra thank yous would be appreciated.
3. I feel like smashing a brick over darknessdweller's head. Any objections?

So we're all aware of the recent Shape n' Shape trend, which surprisingly only got three users with 75+ B/P pace. Also, out of everyone in the top 300, I was the one who gained the most blams. Interesting.

Replies will be posted later.

UPDATE 11th January 2009

75+ per day BPers

icean 103.0
byteslinger 101.7
AfroUnderscoreStud 092.4

10+ rank climbers

byteslinger 12
icean 12

New Supreme Commanders

RageVI

Star-pacers

None.

Joiners/leavers
Joining

None.
Leaving
None.

The LIST
50+ per day BPers are bolded, 4+ rank climbers are italicised, 1000+ weekly BP is underlined.

001) 133884 0647 092.4 AfroUnderscoreStud
002) 121524 0293 041.9 Wylo
003) 116893 0475 067.9 Punisher
004) 109127 0065 009.3 Molotov
005) 107570 0472 067.4 DrJam
006) 103156 0503 071.9 harryjarry

007) 100017 0000 000.0 ramagi
008) 100014 0000 000.0 Denvish
009) 95541 0003 000.4 ReconRebel
010) 89085 0490 070.0 Basspro55
011) 87620 0281 040.1 Toocool100
012) 82319 0000 000.0 MPA
013) 81876 0006 000.9 schneelocke
014) 76105 0000 000.0 bila
015) 75174 0321 045.9 Bahamut
016) 73010 0180 025.7 Rule
017) 72106 0350 050.0 Ehwaz003
018) 70885 0462 066.0 courtday 1
019) 70552 0397 056.7 Phantom 1

020) 70480 0004 000.6 azteca89 -2
021) 69855 0283 040.4 RemRulzz
022) 68245 0000 000.0 Qwoxyl
023) 67938 0002 000.3 BonusStage
024) 67824 0010 001.4 gfoxcook
025) 66073 0000 000.0 Rabindarath
026) 63007 0016 002.3 DonDoli
027) 62896 0033 004.7 leeboy105
028) 61993 0000 000.0 X-Naut
029) 61361 0000 000.0 BlueHippo
030) 59732 0000 000.0 LockClock
031) 59120 0043 006.1 Seamonky
032) 56993 0273 039.0 iscrulz
033) 56819 0123 017.6 TheDepthsofHell
034) 56666 0000 000.0 Crolpa
035) 56626 0000 000.0 RenegadeGirl
036) 56226 0039 005.6 Sakurazukamori
037) 56189 0024 003.4 Andersson
038) 55792 0041 005.9 ouandyoi 1
039) 55772 0000 000.0 M-A-R-C-U-S -1
040) 53280 0000 000.0 LittleMissVixen
041) 53064 0037 005.3 Voidist
042) 52397 0000 000.0 ADT
043) 52116 0000 000.0 pepeatumi
044) 51957 0000 000.0 Major-punk
045) 51685 0300 042.9 Coop83
046) 51373 0011 001.6 Sentio
047) 50053 0000 000.0 shunshuu
048) 49503 0000 000.0 fixit
049) 49475 0092 013.1 pwroftheseagoat
050) 48869 0407 058.1 Dream-of-Duke 1

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 15:56:56 Reply

051) 48813 0021 003.0 Aksumka -1
052) 48230 0018 002.6 Newgrundling
053) 48030 0040 005.7 Dakka942
054) 46711 0000 000.0 ScottTowels
055) 46482 0000 000.0 RoweNuts
056) 46268 0000 000.0 yaya12
057) 46160 0350 050.0 Gooch 1
058) 46144 0283 040.4 Patcoola -1
059) 45931 0297 042.4 AshtonNextGen 1
060) 45787 0047 006.7 XwaynecoltX -1
061) 45626 0101 014.4 LatinoRalf
062) 45431 0026 003.7 Kolohe
063) 45257 0312 044.6 milinko959
064) 43887 0354 050.6 Auz
065) 42463 0300 042.9 Idiot-Finder
066) 42388 0285 040.7 Little-Rena 1
067) 42140 0000 000.0 alexsmolik -1
068) 41354 0026 003.7 Omgee
069) 40242 0355 050.7 the-puppet 2
070) 40219 0058 008.3 PenguinLink -1
071) 40139 0016 002.3 Minion777 -1
072) 39923 0057 008.1 ornery
073) 39381 0000 000.0 Stormwarden
074) 39130 0284 040.6 Nightforce666 1
075) 38969 0007 001.0 YoinK -1
076) 38187 0160 022.9 Now-n-Again
077) 37793 0000 000.0 EagleRock
078) 37738 0017 002.4 IM-KOOL-R-U
079) 36972 0000 000.0 D0GMA
080) 36499 0015 002.1 Foxphere
081) 36178 0000 000.0 Mazza
082) 35932 0027 003.9 pieoncar
083) 35702 0000 000.0 Syme
084) 35454 0000 000.0 thisisasignin
085) 34850 0000 000.0 Kronno
086) 34640 0017 002.4 iWalker
087) 34488 0000 000.0 Joe
088) 34424 0000 000.0 Sk8erGirl14
089) 34366 0000 000.0 KWAS71KCK
090) 34209 0000 000.0 SlashFirestorm
091) 33790 0123 017.6 OneUp 1
092) 33728 0017 002.4 Nijsse -1
093) 33313 0060 008.6 Joshiwa
094) 32873 0014 002.0 TheSoulMan
095) 32798 0030 004.3 AtomicTerrorist
096) 32652 0203 029.0 georgeproject
097) 32290 0024 003.4 Ventar 1
098) 32285 0000 000.0 DuMa-RyoHahn -1
099) 31937 0009 001.3 Pieriku
100) 31876 0000 000.0 sunhawk818
101) 31720 0063 009.0 Tex2002ans
102) 31668 0029 004.1 FIGMENTUM
103) 31519 0054 007.7 bmxgamer
104) 31285 0008 001.1 ThunderboltLegion
105) 31282 0211 030.1 simon 3
106) 31265 0000 000.0 Xiivi -1
107) 31135 0000 000.0 Parasoul -1
108) 31085 0003 000.4 Jake -1
109) 31044 0000 000.0 goodguyO
110) 30956 0006 000.9 ThePunisher52
111) 30894 0000 000.0 ArtDanVal
112) 30848 0310 044.3 Justin 4
113) 30832 0249 035.6 Cyberdevil 1
114) 30681 0000 000.0 lightning -2
115) 30633 0009 001.3 ThreeStar -2
116) 30611 0159 022.7 Major-Blood 5
117) 30576 0002 000.3 moongod -2
118) 30522 0001 000.1 Hemlok -1
119) 30504 0077 011.0 Shanus 3
120) 30483 0004 000.6 Heinrich -2
121) 30478 0000 000.0 CaptainBob -2
122) 30461 0000 000.0 iamnone -2
123) 30382 0000 000.0 staphita
124) 30289 0008 001.1 wismty
125) 30282 0022 003.1 Rarebreed
126) 30250 0000 000.0 Claudia-C18
127) 30208 0000 000.0 j00bie
128) 30172 0000 000.0 TremcladClock
129) 30166 0000 000.0 Kisuke
130) 30106 0025 003.6 Glamdrung
131) 30068 0000 000.0 chaotic1
132) 30059 0004 000.6 Kirk-Cocaine
133) 30029 0000 000.0 carmelhadinosaur
134) 30017 0000 000.0 altr
135) 30015 0000 000.0 Myst
136) 30003 0000 000.0 Thobbe
137) 30001 0000 000.0 JerkClock
138) 30001 0089 012.7 RageVI 2
139) 30000 0000 000.0 life
140) 30000 0000 000.0 biteme2514 -2

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 15:58:39 Reply

141) 29651 0000 000.0 XkwiziTOnE
142) 29622 0060 008.6 mentalis
143) 29557 0019 002.7 sharpie097
144) 29082 0315 045.0 Haggard
145) 28728 0007 001.0 IvanTuroc
146) 28659 0005 000.7 TITROTU
147) 28652 0000 000.0 MadCow
148) 28575 0009 001.3 HaroFreak
149) 28237 0416 059.4 Syslock 2
150) 28114 0000 000.0 AnzRage -1
151) 27892 0000 000.0 ac-dc007 -1
152) 27806 0067 009.6 stafffighter
153) 27680 0000 000.0 Seraphius
154) 27523 0000 000.0 LittleWashu
155) 27496 0429 061.3 MessiaH 2
156) 27253 0000 000.0 Tommy -1
157) 27138 0000 000.0 Roth-Productions -1
158) 27058 0287 041.0 Mendou 2
159) 27005 0241 034.4 someone-else 3
160) 26962 0006 000.9 NeMeSiSM66 -2
161) 26917 0088 012.6 bifgis -2
162) 26773 0008 001.1 NEVR -1
163) 26735 0385 055.0 yoshi77777 4
164) 26629 0000 000.0 artificial -1
165) 26574 0000 000.0 RupeeClock -1
166) 26442 0000 000.0 MetalDart -1
167) 26398 0293 041.9 Mrputter 2
168) 26396 0026 003.7 alhill -2
169) 26345 0005 000.7 TimScheff -1
170) 26227 0280 040.0 Overtired 2
171) 26094 0000 000.0 BeFell -1
172) 26048 0243 034.7 Emlfuryoflion 2
173) 26015 0000 000.0 ZIGZAG4EVER -2
174) 25963 0028 004.0 Dew -1
175) 25696 0508 072.6 AllReligiousDrunk 1
176) 25642 0052 007.4 DarkArchon -1
177) 25130 0000 000.0 Mr-Snrub
178) 25128 0311 044.4 zimzap 1
179) 25078 0041 005.9 Punk-Noodles -1
180) 24591 0000 000.0 PimpMasterKDOG
181) 24418 0313 044.7 Metal-Therapy 3
182) 24231 0000 000.0 LevelOneAccount -1
183) 24185 0000 000.0 QuikFox -1
184) 24173 0028 004.0 DrMSM -1
185) 23787 0401 057.3 cadreamer
186) 23340 0332 047.4 Gagsy
187) 22888 0000 000.0 Frank-The-Hedgehog
188) 22858 0028 004.0 deslona
189) 22780 0069 009.9 HandsomePete
190) 22698 0000 000.0 swive
191) 22633 0238 034.0 skatin-andy 2
192) 22563 0026 003.7 Sonucais -1
193) 22454 0000 000.0 Mynt -1
194) 22384 0226 032.3 Corky52 2
195) 22331 0232 033.1 idiot-buster 2
196) 22303 0000 000.0 Frostbreath -2
197) 22217 0240 034.3 aldlv 3
198) 22175 0006 000.9 Back-Door-Baron -3
199) 22133 0139 019.9 glover85
200) 22055 0000 000.0 Timmy -2
201) 21934 0000 000.0 The-Nameless-0ne
202) 21816 0000 000.0 phileeguy
203) 21609 0094 013.4 Cereal
204) 21277 0000 000.0 helldoll81
205) 21168 0002 000.3 Wingman26
206) 21046 0064 009.1 Cesar-Barba
207) 20942 0000 000.0 Rabid-Echidna
208) 20812 0000 000.0 Shadow-Angel
209) 20493 0002 000.3 Casualty
210) 20448 0033 004.7 Dent0n
211) 20369 0000 000.0 gamejunkie
212) 20350 0004 000.6 Crev
213) 20294 0029 004.1 hongkongexpress
214) 20223 0000 000.0 Sterockicy
215) 19955 0020 002.9 Kenneth-Knows-All
216) 19820 0000 000.0 Orcmors
217) 19622 0280 040.0 7384-9809 4
218) 19580 0000 000.0 PureLionHeart -1
219) 19573 0000 000.0 Dudeo -1
220) 19561 0000 000.0 BR -1

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 16:00:18 Reply

221) 19518 0064 009.1 PlasmaRadio -1
222) 19250 0000 000.0 Dopefish
223) 19229 0030 004.3 thomtomw 1
224) 19209 0000 000.0 worldfamous -1
225) 18830 0038 005.4 AstralProjection 1
226) 18828 0005 000.7 Bleh -1
227) 18752 0025 003.6 ArtistJ
228) 18614 0065 009.3 1337 1
229) 18609 0112 016.0 Cynic8387 1
230) 18588 0009 001.3 bluntedboy -2
231) 18411 0177 025.3 Perceptor 1
232) 18386 0389 055.6 Pikanjo 2
233) 18234 0000 000.0 BaronVonBadGuy -2
234) 18123 0000 000.0 xXDathDalerXx -1
235) 17995 0000 000.0 pingpong08
236) 17968 0000 000.0 addictedtong
237) 17949 0000 000.0 Chris-Aldin
238) 17908 0000 000.0 lilhunter03
239) 17905 0002 000.3 Fleischmond
240) 17898 0000 000.0 arianna1
241) 17819 0012 001.7 Cajunspirit 1
242) 17815 0001 000.1 jonthomson -1
243) 17806 0721 103.0 icean 12
244) 17758 0712 101.7 byteslinger 12

245) 17643 0011 001.6 nevermind-nirvana91 -2
246) 17588 0000 000.0 Fermion -2
247) 17544 0000 000.0 jujmcint -2
248) 17514 0000 000.0 NegativeONE -2
249) 17414 0000 000.0 Hermannator -2
250) 17296 0036 005.1 Exedor -1
251) 17271 0000 000.0 Slightly-Crazy-Dude -3
252) 17256 0000 000.0 MrHighAndMighty -2
253) 17249 0000 000.0 Jen-the-Great -2
254) 17216 0029 004.1 neeko -2
255) 17191 0203 029.0 Kaytee 4
256) 17167 0001 000.1 ianianian1111 -3
257) 17102 0011 001.6 bigstevie -3
258) 17024 0000 000.0 Sekhem -1
259) 17001 0000 000.0 Newt -1
260) 16860 0000 000.0 pukepuddle
261) 16816 0036 005.1 HouseMasta
262) 16730 0000 000.0 wesdood
263) 16723 0000 000.0 FatBadger
264) 16557 0005 000.7 skizzak
265) 16535 0000 000.0 Altarus
266) 16525 0000 000.0 Freelance-Magician
267) 16472 0033 004.7 ParadoxSaint
268) 16420 0070 010.0 K-Fox 2
269) 16411 0000 000.0 SpinTolk -1
270) 16407 0000 000.0 D34M0N -1
271) 16345 0146 020.9 DarKsidE555 2
272) 16338 0000 000.0 Viper-Studios -1
273) 16249 0017 002.4 elagus-boca -1
274) 16115 0000 000.0 ShittyKitty
275) 16081 0234 033.4 Blitz-Mage 6
276) 16028 0000 000.0 patheticcockroach -1
277) 16000 0029 004.1 ArmyAnt
278) 15990 0013 001.9 Error -2
279) 15971 0013 001.9 Guerilla-Unit -1
280) 15947 0000 000.0 Muffin -1
281) 15894 0327 046.7 LOLZILLA 3
282) 15879 0000 000.0 dl-Monk -2
283) 15849 0060 008.6 Gousst -1
284) 15715 0267 038.1 Sir-Nuts 5
285) 15628 0043 006.1 piggyclock -2
286) 15558 0062 008.9 ever-vigilant 2
287) 15544 0184 026.3 STEM 6
288) 15533 0000 000.0 ORKarate -3
289) 15514 0002 000.3 boloneyman -3
290) 15500 0000 000.0 Mightydein -3
291) 15447 0000 000.0 Girdf -1
292) 15446 0275 039.3 Tivaelydoc 5
293) 15434 0000 000.0 SirSeraphdeFallen -2
294) 15405 0000 000.0 ExtraLife -2
295) 15315 0000 000.0 cornpatrol -1
296) 15217 0000 000.0 AlphabetBackward -1
297) 15188 0000 000.0 Shpouiten -1
298) 15000 0000 000.0 absent
299) 14959 0059 008.4 Xeneri 1
300) 14956 0039 005.6 Preternatural -1

Gooch
Gooch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 16:08:23 Reply

Another great update yet again. The epicness never seems to lag with these updates.

At 1/11/09 03:56 PM, Bahamut wrote: 051) 48813 0021 003.0 Aksumka -1
052) 48230 0018 002.6 Newgrundling
053) 48030 0040 005.7 Dakka942
054) 46711 0000 000.0 ScottTowels
055) 46482 0000 000.0 RoweNuts
056) 46268 0000 000.0 yaya12
057) 46160 0350 050.0 Gooch 1
058) 46144 0283 040.4 Patcoola -1
059) 45931 0297 042.4 AshtonNextGen 1

Well I just made a post about being in 58th not even ten minutes ago. Now I can say I'm up to 57th. It's ironic how that happened.

Anyways, quite the clusterfuck we have right here. Kind of saddened to see Mr. Towels not doing any judging. I could give it a week or two to get past Scott and get 54th. After that, it looks like it'll be a couple more weeks or so to get back to at least right outside the top 50. Good to see things look fairly inactive directly in front of me for a few spots.

Latest Audio Submission: Intro Loop 2
Yes, I have a Facebook.
You can follow me and be a fan here!!!

BBS Signature
Dev
Dev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Reader
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 16:11:28 Reply

At 1/11/09 03:55 PM, Bahamut wrote:
2. I. HATE. COLDS! Yep, caught yet another cold and while I should be getting more rest to keep the cold down, I want to make sure I post the B/P update on time, so extra thank yous would be appreciated.

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyou!!!! :D <3

umm...err...no?

UPDATE 11th January 2009

Thanks for the update, Bahamut. Feel better!

75+ per day BPers

icean 103.0
byteslinger 101.7
AfroUnderscoreStud 092.4

daaaaammmnn

New Supreme Commanders

RageVI

Congrats! It's about time. :P

At 1/11/09 03:58 PM, Bahamut wrote:
180) 24591 0000 000.0 PimpMasterKDOG
181) 24418 0313 044.7 Metal-Therapy 3
182) 24231 0000 000.0 LevelOneAccount -1

Meh, I could have done much better this week, though it could have been worse...I could still be ranked 184. LOL I'll have no problem passing KDOG this week.

Thanks again for the update.

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Writer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 16:20:14 Reply

At 1/11/09 03:55 PM, Bahamut wrote: A few things:

Yes, it's a great movie.

Why? For being a nuisance? No objections from me.

So we're all aware of the recent Shape n' Shape trend, which surprisingly only got three users with 75+ B/P pace.

Well, the trend only lasts for two days now. I don't think that it's enough to influence the paces that much.

UPDATE 11th January 2009

Thanks for the update! :)

75+ per day BPers

icean 103.0

Lol, so slow this time? Did your computer crash? Did your bot program not work? :P

141) 29651 0000 000.0 XkwiziTOnE
142) 29622 0060 008.6 mentalis
143) 29557 0019 002.7 sharpie097
144) 29082 0315 045.0 Haggard

Meh, missed out on the 50 B/P per day pace again. But again very close. Less than 1,000 B/P to go now!

149) 28237 0416 059.4 Syslock 2

Well, I'm afraid he will pass me before I reach SC... I can't get a much higher pace right now. :(

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

byteslinger
byteslinger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Programmer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 16:21:33 Reply

At 1/11/09 03:55 PM, Bahamut wrote: A few things:

and more...

Thank you for keeping up the rank postings despite your cold. I have been sick with one now for over 3 weeks - antibiotics, home rest and just being miserable, so I can fully appreciate what you've done. That's the same reason why I managed to get so many points this week - I've been sitting on my ass on the couch or in bed, laptop at hand, running Portal Guard and voting away. All the meds I'm taking are giving me weird insomnia, so I'm napping an hour here and there. Got my nights and days all mixed up, too. I've watched all the DVDs I got for Christmas, and I'm getting bored out of mind. Burned up all my sick time from work already, so if I don't get back in the next day or so, that'll start hitting vacation days. As for working from home, I'm not clear headed enough to do any serious work - or at least anything that I'll really remember next month. This cold really sucks. Hope you're better soon! And thanks again for the update!

PS - how big a brick?

Proud member of the EGB |-Barracks Info-|-EGB BBS-|-EGB Website-|

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 16:25:59 Reply

At 1/4/09 05:06 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/4/09 03:58 PM, Bahamut wrote: Broken down? That's not good. I remember the amount of issues the PS2 had and I really hope the PS3 isn't as bad. I'm still annoyed at how I went through three PS2's in 5 years.
3 PS2's in 5 years? I still have my first one (bought two or three months after it's release) and it's still running fine.

I actually took good care of my PS2's, although not much could be said about the second one when my dad (AKA fucking idiot) stupidly fell on it.

At 1/4/09 05:20 PM, simon wrote: Still miss you Jake. <3

Same here. Seriously, has anyone heard anything from Jake since his birthday?

At 1/4/09 08:54 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 1/4/09 03:58 PM, Bahamut wrote: In other news, the new EXP update is up, now holding all (well, those who are on my spreadsheet) users with at least 8k EXP. :)
I'm not on this fine list just yet, only 200 days to go. Unless you want to expand the list once more just for me @;-}

I'm afraid that won't be happening. I'm having enough trouble trying to track down everyone at least level 27. The last thing I want in the EXP update is having to track down even more users by expanding the list to everyone with 7k+ EXP. I'll only extend the list if I can find a better method to finding users.

At 1/7/09 10:56 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 12/28/08 04:14 PM, Bahamut wrote: My guess: He has magic saving powers. :P
My guess: saving bot. Yes, I'm being serious. byteslinger mentioned in the EGB that he could be using a well programmed computer program to 5 everything. And I wouldn't doubt that.

That's actually a good guess. I had that thought when icean entered the list and it's very likely he's another fixit.

Indeed, which is why I've given up a lot of time in the portal to do the following things:
Productive stuff
Yep, they're all much better than collecting B/P. :)
Exactly. ;)

Maybe some people here need to jot this down. ;)

That was my idea, but of course, I had to fuck up again!
And which alt were you planning on using?

Guess. :P

Indeed, especially from when you were catching up in the Regulars List thread.
Catching-up there was fun, but it took me some time to do it. And, hell, not everyone reads through 4 posts of quotes, right?

99.99% of the General regulars wouldn't.

I wish to stop B/P'ing on this account sometime, so stopping at 77777 will be convenient for me. Also, if I want to do more B/P'ing, I have my alts to do that, especially Toohot100 for blams. :D
Ah yeah, the alts. Any special one which you plan B/Ping regularly?

I just said Toohot100, although it would get blams and blams only. For saves, nah.

At 1/4/09 03:58 PM, Bahamut wrote: In other news, the new EXP update is up, now holding all (well, those who are on my spreadsheet) users with at least 8k EXP. :)
Still a few dozens of days away from it, but nice expansion! I wonder how you find the patience to do so many updates...

Simply having too much free time.

icean 110.7
B-O-T! >:U

I am icean. Please insert girder.

At 1/11/09 03:58 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 12/28/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: Anyway, onto the update, this is the last one for 2008, so I'd like to say thanks to all for supporting me since I started updating the B/P list back in May. I'm hoping 2009 for Newgrounds in general will be an even better year than this one. I just wonder what the new year will bring us.
Nothing new just the same old shit with a 9 at the end of the year.

Um, last year in the decade?

At 1/11/09 04:21 PM, byteslinger wrote: PS - how big a brick?

I had something like this in mind.

B/P ranks 51+

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-01-11 17:22:27 Reply

At 1/11/09 03:55 PM, Bahamut wrote: 044) 51957 0000 000.0 Major-punk
045) 51685 0300 042.9 Coop83

Thanks for the update, Bahamut. Nice work, as always.

Spartans! Prepare for glory! 300 Was a good num ber to get for the past week, so I'll gradually close in on the milestones over the weeks. 315 for the week would be nice, as I'd be up to 52k and closing in on a few more above me.

050) 48869 0407 058.1 Dream-of-Duke 1

Ooh, so you've decided to join in with the fun on the first post. Congratulations on making it up here, now slow the fuck down :P

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature