00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LesbianSpiderDrone just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,525,501 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 20:45:30

At 12/7/06 08:03 PM, Xmasface wrote: Okay next up, Why don't you guys take a shot at roasting your favorite Wrestler of 2006? make sure to be funny, and limit one superstar per roaster.

Let me take a swing at this.

SD!: King Booker.

I knew he was stupid before, fighting with Edge over a shampoo commercial, but DAMN! He completely chucked his Spin-a-roonie for a Scepter! He is just... GRR. Not only did he make himself stupider looking, as if that was possible, but he made the $2 whore that is his wife a Queen? And Regal & Finaly get Knighted. and Regal is all "Oh ya!". Yeesh. . .

Maybe a little offencive.

RAW: Spirt Squad.

Male Cheerleaders? Don't they want to convince to people that wrestling IS NOT gay? And they got the Tag-Team Championship from two of the best wrestlers I've seen? I think the WWE is purposally trying to ruin themselves. Oh wait, they do CHEERS too! Oh goody-cumdrops! Did I mean gumdrops? Who knows! Maybe they'll win all the championships too, while their at it. I mean, Cheerleaders are supposed to be Women...

ECW: . . . Well I was going to say CM Punk but Xmas-face took my ideas.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 21:36:12

Abyss has a secret? I've never seen that storyline before, and we all know hiw it'll end.... Abyss double-teamed Katie Vick alongside Kane all those years ago.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 23:40:10

At 12/7/06 09:36 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Abyss has a secret? I've never seen that storyline before, and we all know hiw it'll end.... Abyss double-teamed Katie Vick alongside Kane all those years ago.

No no, this is Vince Russo booking it...he's actually the mutated bastard child of Vince Mcmahon and Stephanie. Because nothing says ratings like a personal vendetta against your former boss and an incest storyline!

If I actually happen to be right about this...somebody please just go find Vince Russo and kill him so he can't book another wrestling show again.

I've been told Paul Heyman is a total free agent after being let go by WWE on Monday...now's the time to strike Dixie, he can give you absolutely what you need.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 23:48:21

At 12/7/06 11:40 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
I've been told Paul Heyman is a total free agent after being let go by WWE on Monday...now's the time to strike Dixie, he can give you absolutely what you need.

First of let me say that the Abyss thing, just reeks of Vince Russo... And it'll probably end up being something completely ridiculous, in fact, Im pretty sure it will be just that.

As for Heyman going to TNA, I'm not sure about that. I can see Cornette and Heyman co-existing but Heyman and Russo? That'll be a huge mess, if it isn't... Then TNA will improve greatly with Heyman on board.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 23:49:52

I forgot to add this... The pic in the above post is of Sylvester Terkay (obviously) living up to his nickname the manbear.... pig.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 01:52:57

LordKooler's TNA iMPACT! review
1.Rhino/Christopher Daniels segment
Rhino starts off Impact by saying that AJ Styles made him angry and calls him out. But Christopher Daniels comes out and tries to smooth over the situation involving Rhino & AJ Styles then AJ Styles comes out and jumps Rhino from behind. Christopher Daniels and Security try to pull both men apart.
2.Petey Williams vs. Homicide
Petey won with the Sunset Flip at the end. I didn't like the fact that Petey didn't use the Canadian Destroyer in this match. After the match, LAX attacked Petey Williams until AMW made the save.
3.Low Ki vs. Eric Young
Worst match of the night. Traci flashed Eric Young during the match. Low Ki won at the end. When is Low Ki gonna join LAX? He needs a push badly. If Ki were to join LAX, He can go back to being "Gangsta Ki" and do that Vertebreaker/Ghetto Stomp Double Team move again with Homicide.
4.Jim Cornette/Christian Cage segment
Jim Cornette announces the Flag Match between LAX & AMW at Turning Point. Then Christian comes out with Tyson Tomko and says that Cornette is trying to keep LAX from exercising their first amendment rights. Then Christian says something about Abyss having a Dark Past.
I'm getting tired. So i'm not writing down what happens after that.
5.Kurt Angle vs. Abyss vs. Christian vs. Samoa Joe vs. Sting vs. Rhino
Kurt Angle won when he used the Olympic Slam on Samoa Joe.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 02:21:53

Hmm! Looks like the Eddie storyline is going to get worse:

"There is talk of Rey Mysterio's Dominick being left something from Eddie Guerrero's will."
-4W Wrestling

Okey Dokey then.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 05:41:45

At 12/8/06 01:52 AM, LordKooler wrote: LordKooler's TNA iMPACT! review

Thanks man. I agree with putting Low Ki into LAX, just the thing he needs. Then again, I can't really stand LAX. Granted they are the best group of heels I've ever seen they just push things too far at times. Yet, then again, they are heels. ;/

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 07:01:03

At 12/8/06 02:21 AM, cornontheconn wrote: Hmm! Looks like the Eddie storyline is going to get worse:

"There is talk of Rey Mysterio's Dominick being left something from Eddie Guerrero's will."
-4W Wrestling

Okey Dokey then.

We seriously need to start boycotting these angles. I'm getting real sick of all this.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 09:10:32

I know this may be old news for most of you guys but i was just wondering if one of you could explain to me why Kurt Angle would cut a deal with TNA... I thought he had retiered.

kiss my ass!

im an attention whore DUR!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 09:48:23

At 12/8/06 09:10 AM, Puzzled wrote: I know this may be old news for most of you guys but i was just wondering if one of you could explain to me why Kurt Angle would cut a deal with TNA... I thought he had retiered.

maybe they offered him more money.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 10:10:34

At 12/8/06 02:21 AM, cornontheconn wrote: Hmm! Looks like the Eddie storyline is going to get worse:

-4W Wrestling

Okey Dokey then.

That storyline will never die, goddamnit. I should just stop watching SD! for a while, yeesh.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 10:31:11

At 12/7/06 08:45 PM, SlapdaHoHoHo wrote: Let me take a swing at this.

I said only one wrestler, Dude! Ah well.

RVD

Yes, Rob Van Dam is known for his "High-flying" antics. Of course, this is not refering to his wrestling ability. We all know RVD is a BIG TIME pot smoker. The Guys was on the cover of HIGH TIMES MAGIZINE, For Christ's sake! The Guy got busted for drug possesion this year, and I think it's safe to say he was high during the entirity of his ECW Tenure. He must've been high to botch this move, he must of been stoned when he even thought of doing this and He had to be stoned when he lost the title to The Big Show! But we love you, RVD. Good luck to you in all you do.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 11:00:33

At 12/8/06 10:31 AM, Redface wrote:

You said one from a roster, there are three rosters. So... Ya.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 11:06:19

At 12/8/06 11:00 AM, SlapdaHoHoHo wrote:
At 12/8/06 10:31 AM, Redface wrote:
You said one from a roster, there are three rosters. So... Ya.

No, Guy, Roaster. ROASTER. We're roasting Wrestlers here, right? so we become "roasters". that's not how you spell "roster" anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 11:11:11

At 12/8/06 11:06 AM, Redface wrote:
At 12/8/06 11:00 AM, SlapdaHoHoHo wrote:
No, Guy, Roaster. ROASTER. We're roasting Wrestlers here, right? so we become "roasters". that's not how you spell "roster" anyway.

Oh.. Ok I'm retarded. I have my retard moments. Muh-bad.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 22:13:18

BIG FUCKING NEWS!

The TNA Game coming in 2008? I was told 2007! TRECHURY.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-08 22:49:07

was it just me or was SD boring as hell? I'm guessing it was just me but I fell asleep during the Batista/Finley match. Woke up a bit after SD ended so in essense I missed the whole show...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-09 00:43:30

At 12/8/06 10:49 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: but I fell asleep during the Batista/Finley match.

I think there's a message in that for WWE...but fuck if I'm gonna go down the "Batista is a shit worker and a whiny bitch!" route again.

As for Angle, I think it was a combination of the money they offered, and no, I don't know a dollar figure. The lighter TNA schedule, and the fact that they're treating him like their crown jewel which is how he thinks of himself, and he's now got two wins over Samoa Joe (which is just stupid as fuck and makes me think they're just planning to kill Joe to elevate Angle and annoint him the golden boy never mind his injuries and limited shelf life for them). Hey, if somebody put all that on my plate after I got fire...oh, oh, I'm sorry...after I "quit" my last job for much more cash, I'd be fucking taking that deal.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-09 14:23:54

Take a look at what I found on the awastars.com website. The front page says this, "Paul Heyman coming to the AWA! More details coming soon." Is Paul Heyman really gonna go to the AWA? Or is it a fake news report?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-09 14:28:31

At 12/8/06 10:13 PM, Redface wrote: TRECHURY.

Shennianagans!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-09 14:41:12

At 12/9/06 02:23 PM, LordKooler wrote: Take a look at what I found on the awastars.com website. The front page says this, "Paul Heyman coming to the AWA! More details coming soon." Is Paul Heyman really gonna go to the AWA? Or is it a fake news report?

I think its bullshit quite frankly. If Heyman wants to go and make a contribution in the Indy Scene, he'll go to ROH. I don't see him going to the AWA.

Besides, Heyman is still under a WWE contract if I'm not mistaken, and he's got about 7 months left in that contract. In other words, Vince won't use him, and he won't let him go anywhere else.

And the fact is by the end of 2007, Heyman will be back on WWE television. This has happened about two times before, Heyman gets into an argument with Vince, "leaves" the WWE and then comes back eventually, and I don't believe it'll be any different this time around.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-09 15:02:55

I thought he flat out quit. But in any case I don't think that will happen again this time. Stranger things have happened though so who can say at this point.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-09 16:36:50

At 12/9/06 02:23 PM, LordKooler wrote: Take a look at what I found on the awastars.com website. The front page says this, "Paul Heyman coming to the AWA! More details coming soon." Is Paul Heyman really gonna go to the AWA? Or is it a fake news report?

This is a case of blatant false advertising.

As of my last conversation with two people high up within WWE, Heyman is still under WWE contract. Now, I don't know if that means his release is being worked on, or will be complete when Vince McMahon gets back from Iraq, or even if WWE is going to try to work something out with Heyman just to keep him off the market. What I do know is that while he is done with WWE from a creative perspective, he's not completely free of his contract at this point so even if he had interest in going to an indy, he couldn't at this time.

Credit: PWInsider

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-09 22:27:26

The AWA that recently used the fake "HEYMAN TO AWA!" picture on their website was founded in 1996 when two people who worked for the original AWA named Dale Gagner & Jonnie Stewart relicensed the AWA name in Minnesota. The new AWA is called "AWA Superstars of Wrestling" and uses a territory system similar to the NWA's territory system. There's a topic in the Non-Stick Wrestling forum of the deathvalleydriver.com message board that talks about the "HEYMAN TO AWA!" picture called, 'It look like the AWA is up to their old business." Someone who posted in that topic said that Dale Gagner is notorious for using bait n' switch tactics. In the past, he has advertised Kane to appear only to announce that he could not appear due to "travel problems." He was replaced with a fake Demolition Ax. The person also said that an AWA show that he attended in 1999 featured a fake Golga and a fake Patriot. The person also said that the new AWA also use fake Doinks, a fake Mean Street Posse (Danny Dominion & Ace Steel (The men who trained CM Punk.) in cardigans), a fake Demolition, a fake Kimchee, fake Conquistadors, and a fake Super Delfin (The founder and owner of Japan's Osaka Pro Wrestling. In Straight Shootin' with CM Punk & Colt Cabana, Punk said that Ace Steel was the fake Super Delfin but Steel used the name Super Dolphin).

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-09 23:49:45

Lance Storm suffered a broken hyoid (the only bone in your throat), as the result of a clothesline to the neck from Christian Cage. The two had a match last weekend in Toronto. Storm couldn't talk or eat when he returned home, and just learned the news yesterday during a visit to his doctor. The doctor told Storm he had never seen such an injury.

damn, that must be a new world of hurt right there. I can't imagine how that must feel. Hope he recovers soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-10 00:01:15

At this point, Paul Heyman would be foolish to go work for some bullshit indy, he dosen't need money, and he has that aura of being a wrestling genius and a cult following that believe that implicitly. He can use that to land a great deal from TNA and/or use that to sell his projects in Hollywood saying that he could make a movie for a low budget, market it at his cult audience and the studio would turn a profit (like what Kevin Smith does with his films).

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-10 11:54:57

YOU GUYS! There are more important matters afoot than just Heyman! TNA VIDEO GAME! I can't...

At 12/9/06 11:49 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Lance Storm suffered a broken hyoid (the only bone in your throat), as the result of a clothesline to the neck from Christian Cage. The two had a match last weekend in Toronto.

Oh Holy Shit. Really? ow. I though t Lance Storm Retired though...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-10 11:59:55

At 12/10/06 11:54 AM, Redface wrote: YOU GUYS! There are more important matters afoot than just Heyman! TNA VIDEO GAME! I can't...

About that, on December 13th (I think) the Spike Videogame awards will air and in them you'll see a preview of the TNA videogame, so if you're interested (and I'm sure you are) you'd do well to watch it.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-10 12:53:16

I don't know about the TNA game. Who is in it anyway?

BBS Signature