00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jdixxy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,536,356 Views | 29,941 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-10 13:01:53

At 12/10/06 12:53 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I don't know about the TNA game. Who is in it anyway?

I have no freaking idea. AlL I know is that the original cover had AJ Styles along with Monty Brown and Jeff Hardy... You know, WWE wrestlers Monty Brown and Jeff Hardy.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-10 20:47:47

At 12/10/06 01:01 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
At 12/10/06 12:53 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I don't know about the TNA game. Who is in it anyway?
I have no freaking idea. AlL I know is that the original cover had AJ Styles along with Monty Brown and Jeff Hardy... You know, WWE wrestlers Monty Brown and Jeff Hardy.

Here's some information on the Game.

Oh, and here are some pictures of Abyss un-masked.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-10 20:54:08

At 12/10/06 08:47 PM, Redface wrote::

Oh, and here are some pictures of Abyss un-masked.

Its as if Big Show and Rhyno decided to have a kid together.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-10 21:26:56

Guess Who Beat Ms. Brooks in a Bikini Contest? If I'm lying, I'm Dying.

Hey, Avie, If your done with the ECW Report Card, does that mean yor bringing back "Talkin' TNA"

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-10 21:41:52

At 12/10/06 09:26 PM, Redface wrote: Guess Who Beat Ms. Brooks in a Bikini Contest? If I'm lying, I'm Dying.

I hate VKM... We've had some dude dressed as Big Dick Johson, and some dude dressed as Vonce Mcmahon firing people... Not to mention that the two idiots cam dressed as HBK and HHH... Sledgehammer included.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-10 23:30:25

You should really direct your hatred for Russo. It's his fault you know.

At least Joe got the win over Angel. It never sat well with me that Angle was the onw to beat Joe.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-11 01:57:17

At 12/10/06 09:26 PM, Redface wrote: Hey, Avie, If your done with the ECW Report Card, does that mean yor bringing back "Talkin' TNA"

That would require me to actually sit through a whole episode of TNA, something I have a hard time doing. It's the same problem as WWE to me, they have some great talent, all the tools to really break out and succeed, but then you've got egos, bad writing, and stupid politics keeping them down. Vince has left himself wide open for somebody to make a really strong push against him, and Spike is totally committed to TNA, and yet they STILL can't get their shit together and really make a run at him, it's totally sad.

I will be trying to bring back my previous ECW bios though, which will now be called "Profiles in Extreme" frankly, there's nothing currently in wrestling now that gets me very excited at all, yeah there's a good match here and there, but overall the business is just loaded with with the wrong people on top and the right people getting fucked over. So I'll stick with my old ECW footage and memories for now thanks.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-11 08:26:00

At 12/11/06 01:57 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
I will be trying to bring back my previous ECW bios though, which will now be called "Profiles in Extreme" frankly, there's nothing currently in wrestling now that gets me very excited at all, yeah there's a good match here and there, but overall the business is just loaded with with the wrong people on top and the right people getting fucked over. So I'll stick with my old ECW footage and memories for now thanks.

You know... You could always start buying some ROH DVD's, a lot of the guys on the roster are from TNA except without any dumb gimmicks and without any restriction on their wrestling abilities. Not to mention the rest roster is full of wrestlers that should be signed to one of the big two... They're actually the closest thing to the old ECW you love so much.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-11 18:11:28

Umaga vs. Rikishi

would be a fun match to watch. They are both fat fucks who can't talk who seem to be meat heads.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-11 18:18:10

At 12/11/06 06:11 PM, YoinK wrote: Umaga vs. Rikishi

would be a fun match to watch. They are both fat fucks who can't talk who seem to be meat heads.

Not just any fat fucks... But a match between fat fucks who just happen to be brothers. In real life, not in the wrestling world. Besides, at least Rikishi could dance.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-11 19:11:34

Not borthers. Umaga/Jamal and Rosey are brothers, Rikishi might be a relative but not that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-11 19:24:08

At 12/11/06 07:11 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Not borthers. Umaga/Jamal and Rosey are brothers, Rikishi might be a relative but not that.

Nope. Umaga and Rikishi are brothers.

Eddie is a member of the famous Anoa'i wrestling family, he is the brother of Solofa Fatu (Rikishi) and Sam Fatu (The Tonga Kid), cousin to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Rodney Anoa'i (Yokozuna), Samula Anoa'i (Headshrinker Samu), Matt Anoa'i (Rosey), Jimmy Snuka, Jr., and nephew to "Soulman" Rocky Johnson, the Wild Samoans (Sika & Afa), and Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

Its Umaga/Jamal and Rosey who are cousins.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-11 20:39:33

I have some WWE news.

- WWE's developmental talents are undergoing a new introductory training so to speak. All were given a copy of Eddie Guerrero's autobiography last week, told to read it and be prepared to discuss it. There was also a recent assignment where developmental talents were given a list of 100 historical figures from professional wrestling and were then instructed to research and learn as much as possible about them. This is all Mike Bucci's idea, as he wants them to have an appreciation and knowledge of history for the industry. Morale has apparently been very good in the developmental territories lately, especially in OVW.

- Claudio Castagnoli and several names from the Mid-Western independent scene will be starting developmental deals with WWE after the new year.

- Ray Gordy, son of the late Terry Gordy, may be put into a full-time tag team with Henry Godwin on Smackdown.

- Former Tough Enough contestant Daniel Rodimer is on the fast track to the RAW roster. Stephanie McMahon is very high on him.

- The Untouchables (Deuce & Domino) from OVW could also be called up very soon.

- Beth Phoenix & Paul Burchill are both still with the company and in OVW. They are just waiting to be called back up.

- Jim Cornette still has an ownership share in OVW but isn't actively involved with the running of the company.

- Bill DeMott and Jody Hamilton remain in charge of DSW right now. Some think DeMott may overwork some of the talent physically.

What are your thoughts on Stephanie McMahon having high hopes for Daniel Rodimer? I saw a recent picture of Rodimer and he looks like the bastard child of Randy Orton & Heidenreich. From now on, I'm calling Daniel Rodimer "Ortonreich".

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-11 20:43:07

At 12/11/06 08:39 PM, LordKooler wrote:
What are your thoughts on Stephanie McMahon having high hopes for Daniel Rodimer? I saw a recent picture of Rodimer and he looks like the bastard child of Randy Orton & Heidenreich. From now on, I'm calling Daniel Rodimer "Ortonreich".

A typical big muscle-head who is probably dreadfuk in the ring... I see him winning wither the WWE or WHC in about 6 months, maybe less If Stephanie likes him.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-11 22:32:26

You know what WWE needs to do? continue to develope it's rising stars like Nitro, Umaga, and Carlito as much as possible to keep the main event fresh. It dawned on me that Nitro isn't half bad, and could be a big part of wwe if they did things right.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-11 22:38:02

At 12/11/06 10:32 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: You know what WWE needs to do? continue to develope it's rising stars like Nitro, Umaga, and Carlito as much as possible to keep the main event fresh. It dawned on me that Nitro isn't half bad, and could be a big part of wwe if they did things right.

They should do that... But Carlito won't develop if he continues to feud with Chris Masters. Nitro's matches against Jeff hardy have really helped improve in the ring and Umaga.... Well, Nitro has really improved in the ring.

And how about the WGTT? Its great to see those two back together, hell even the crowd popped when it was made official... Its like if the WWE decided to listen to the fans at least one time. Matter of fact, RAW overall has been a pretty decent show tonight.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 00:11:57

At 12/11/06 08:43 PM, pepeatumi wrote: A ypical big muscle-head who is probably dreadfuk in the ring... I see him winning wither the WWE or WHC in about 6 months, maybe less If Stephanie likes him.

That would be my feeling too, if the Mc's like you, I probably hate you because I have a completely different taste in talent then they do. I.E. I don't like giant meat head steroid freaks who plod around and don't do anything the least bit interesting in the ring.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 10:48:50

Raw was decent last night, seeing the WGTT back together was pretty cool. Shame the rest of the tag division is in such a poor state. Though if wwe decides to bring Matt Hardy to Raw to keep the Hardyz together we could see an awesome tag match between the two.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 10:56:17

Daniel Rodimer's signiture move, according to Wikipedia:
A Full Nelson Slam.
Thrilling stuff. Good luck selling that, hopefully it will go down better than the Mizard of Oz.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 11:42:32

At 12/12/06 10:56 AM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: Daniel Rodimer's signiture move, according to Wikipedia:
A Full Nelson Slam.

Laaaame.

What, what teh fuck is full nelson slam? Like a Full Nelson Suplex, or somthing?

to wikipedia I go!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 11:44:06

At 12/12/06 11:42 AM, SlapdaHoHoHo wrote:
What, what teh fuck is full nelson slam? Like a Full Nelson Suplex, or somthing?

Its just what it sounds like, ou grab your opponent as if you were doing a FUll-Nelson, you pick him up and slam him on the mat... Its so lame that Test does it... and its not even his finisher just one of his signature moves.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 11:48:46

I mean, with minimal extra effort, he could've learnt how to do a Dragon Suplex, which I think it miles better than the Full Nelson Slam.
Hell, it even has a better name.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 16:42:22

Raw was pretty decent last night. I like the fact that Haas and Shelton reunited. I was upset when I saw Jeff was facing Umaga, it wasn't a complete sqaush. Hopefully the Cage Match for the IC Title is above standard, I'm getting a little bored of them fighting each other.

I liked the idea of a Battle Royale next week, but I hate the idea that the winner will face Cena for the title later that night. Why add an extra hour to the show, when it will end the same way?

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 18:57:46

You know how there's a Battle Royal next week? Its supposed tp be 30 participants, right?

I was checking the RAW roster on the WWE website and I just noticed something... There's 27 superstars (including Jerry Lawler) on the RAW roster. The rest are either legends (Hogan, Rock, Austin) or other personnel (Coach, Ross, Shane, Vince and Grisham). Take this for what its worth but this could mean rither some of the former Spirit Squad members will return, someone new will debut or someone will go to RAW from a different brand.

Here's the link to the roster... http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/

Maybe I just counted wrong?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 22:26:50

For those who hate Cena, I have got worse news for you: the WWE is planning to keep Cena as the champion until at least WM23. It looks like that even the mighty Umaga will job to him like everyone else does. I am definately not going to order NYR now. >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 22:30:45

At 12/12/06 10:26 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: For those who hate Cena, I have got worse news for you: the WWE is planning to keep Cena as the champion until at least WM23. It looks like that even the mighty Umaga will job to him like everyone else does. I am definately not going to order NYR now. >:(

I know it won't happen, but how cool would it be if next week the WWE decided to pull a major swerve and have the winner of the Battle Royal beat Cena and become the new WWE champion? Like I said, I know it won't happen but I can always hope something totally unexpected happens.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 22:51:42

LordKooler's SmackDown! review
1.Mr. Kennedy promo
I mark for Ken Kennedy. His mic skills are awesome and has the potential to be a main eventer someday. The hearse that will be used for the last ride match at Armageddon was near the entrance ramp. Kennedy looks inside the hearse and sees nothing. Kennedy cuts a promo about his Last Ride match against the Undertaker but then the hearse starts driving by itself near the ring and the Undertaker comes out of the hearse! Kennedy runs away because of that. Will Undertaker win the Last Ride match at Armageddon? Or will Kennedy win to make Undertaker's record in Last Ride matches 0-2?
2.Londrick (w/Ashley) vs. William Regal & Dave Taylor
A good tag team match. Regal & Taylor won. I hate the fact that WWE is teasing Londrick's breakup. WWE has completely destroyed both RAW & Smackdown's tag team divisions. I think there's a rule in WWE that says, "Once a tag team loses the World Tag Team Titles or the WWE Tag Team Titles, They must split up." here are the tag teams in recent memory that have been affected by this rule,

Big Show & Kane,

MNM,

Hurricane & Rosey,

Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade (Who have since gotten back together),

Spirit Squad.

Other tag teams have fallen victim to this rule but those are the only ones that I could mention. I hope WWE doesn't break up Londick because if they do, I'll get really pissed off.
3.Finlay vs. Batista
A good match. Finlay carried Batista in this match. Batista won by DQ when King Booker interfered. I LOVED the beating that King Booker & Finlay gave Batista after the match.
4.Winner becomes #1 Contender to the Cruiserweight Title: Jimmy Wang Yang (w/Amy) vs. James Gibson
After months and months of not defending the title, Gregory Helms will finally be defending the Cruiserweight Title at Armageddon. I hate the fact that James Gibson (I refuse to call him Jamie Noble) is being jobbed out every week. In my opinion, WWE should release him so that Gibson can return to ROH. If James Gibson were to return to ROH, I'd like to see him wrestle Davey Richards or KENTA if he were to return to ROH. Jimmy Yang won at the end to become the #1 contender to the Cruiserweight Title. I hope Helms loses the title at Armageddon. He's held it for too long and in my opinion, WWE should enter 2007 with a new Cruiserweight champion.
5.Chris Benoit vs. Sylvan
Benoit won at the end.
6.Miz vs. Scotty 2 Hotty
Fast forwarded through most of this match. Miz won at the end. After that, The Boogeyman comes out. The Miz doesn't deserve to be undefeated. Boogeyman should end his undefeated streak at Armageddon.
7.Ken Kennedy vs. Kane
Like the Benoit vs. Sylvan and Miz vs. Scotty 2 Hotty matches, I fast forwarded through most of this.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 23:08:49

I've gotten to like Helms, so it will sound weird to say this but I also think he should lose the CW title. That way he can be free to chase the US title. His theme music is pretty awesome too, is it featured on any CDs?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 23:20:09

why not i like wwe i will join

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-12 23:25:38

At 12/12/06 11:08 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I've gotten to like Helms, so it will sound weird to say this but I also think he should lose the CW title. That way he can be free to chase the US title. His theme music is pretty awesome too, is it featured on any CDs?

Nope, Gregory Helms' theme isn't featured on any CDs but it's in SmackDown vs. RAW 2007. I also love Helms' theme but I hate the fact that WWE butchered it by adding the part that goes, "GREGORY HELMS" at the beginning of the song.

BBS Signature