00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KungFuCarafu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,534,302 Views | 29,940 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-04 21:48:38

At 12/4/06 04:02 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Another face champion? OMG, Vince is killing me. Ever since the destruction of WCW era, a face champion would always reign longer than the heel champion and look much more dominant than the heel even when he is chasing the title. Tell me, Vince, why do you book every face contender as superman and every main event heel as scared pussy. If we all know that the face will destroy the heel anyway in the end, why bother watching? Damn, I miss those good old days when The Undertaker (heel) kills everyone in sight.

I would perfer Undertaker being a pussy face, they make him too overpowered, trust me, there is no way in hell he could ever beat the Big Show.

What the hell!!! Lashley won championship?!!?! Aw hell no, now that's just gay, Vince makes bad choices, Lashley is all muscle, no wrestling experience what so ever. Now there are 2 faces that don't deserved a championship. (Lashley and Cena, you make me sick)

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-04 23:47:50

At 12/4/06 09:48 PM, MegaGold wrote: I would perfer Undertaker being a pussy face, they make him too overpowered, trust me, there is no way in hell he could ever beat the Big Show.

Dude, making Taker a pussy face will competely ruin his "phenom" gimmick. Plus, he is the one who has gone 14-0 at the biggest stage (WM). Vince will never make Taker a pussy face. As a matter of fact, I grew up watching Taker wrestling, IF Vince dares (highly doubtful though) to make Taker a pussy, I am going to BOMB the headquater of the WWE.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-04 23:55:43

At 12/4/06 09:48 PM, MegaGold wrote: What the hell!!! Lashley won championship?!!?! Aw hell no, now that's just gay, Vince makes bad choices, Lashley is all muscle, no wrestling experience what so ever. Now there are 2 faces that don't deserved a championship. (Lashley and Cena, you make me sick)

well... I thought it was weird how lashley just popped out of no where on ECW and out of no where becomes the champ.... he is a meathead.

I never get to watch Cena all that much but why doesn't he deserve the title? I'd rather see him as the champ than Edge, Umaga, or Orton.

Too be honest... I can't stand Paul Heyman. I'm glad that guy is gone. I bet ECW will be way better now that he's gone.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-05 00:45:37

ECW is dead, pure and simple. If you paid money to watch last night's show based on my recommendations, and whatever else, I am really really sorry, and am personally ashamed of myself.

Vince Mcmahon took something real and beautiful that was built up over a period of 8 years, and he's systematically destroyed it in only 6 months. Bravo Vince! You really are a genius! You utter piece of fucking shit. Paul Heyman is probably happy to get the fuck out of there, because when that brand dies, no one will be able to lay any of the blame at his feet for the final few shows. I feel bad for everyone involved, I've been told I can expect a shitty fucking show Thursday, and from the reports I've heard, it's the same. I'm not recording tommorow's show, I'm not doing report cards anymore, I completely and fully remove myself from any involvement and support of this shit. With Paul Heyman out, this is just a complete and utter prostitution of the ECW name and as a proud ECW fan, I will absolutely not support the bastardization of those letters, and the shaming of the legacy and memory of the people who built that company up.

I'm done with WWECW, and I hope Paul Heyman goes off and catches on somewhere else and he shoves it up their ass, CM Punk eliminated first is a freakin' joke. I don't think I'm even gonna bother reviewing this show. I'm embarrassed, I feel used, and I'm ashamed if anybody bought that PPV because they've believed in my ECW boostering. I won't be making that mistake anymore I assure you.

So I think that's really all I've got with this now. I think we've all been used and abused with the whole ECW project, and I hope WWE just pulls the fucking plug right now, because it'd be a mercy freaking killing at this point.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-05 01:31:25

Hmmm.....

With ECW doing or now say gone... TNA is probably going to get a lot of support. Granted, I'm not happy with Kurt being the one to beat Joe for a first time but it's going pretty well from my own takes. I've personally given up all hope really on the WWE and have gone with TNA for the most part.

Maybe Sandman, Dreamer, Sabu and RVD will come together and try to break away from the WWE and try and rebuild ECW from what it's at right now.

It did strike me strange that Bobby came into the ECW all of a sudden only shortly after the Batista and King Booker thing going on. Now he is the ECW champ besides RVD or even CM Punk? Horse shit.

Don't blame yourself for anything aview, it wasn't you fault that the show did was the biggest flop in PPV history. It could've been great given the good line up for the chamber match and the weapons involved. It was Vince that destroyed it all so blame him instead of yourself.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-05 01:53:46

LordKooler's SmackDown! review
1.Batista/King Booker segment
I won't talk much about this segment but Teddy Long puts Batista, King Booker & Finlay in a Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Title that will happen later in the show.
2.MNM vs. Londrick (w/Ashley)
Since Ashley's Playboy issue is coming out around Wrestlemania 23, Let's take a look back at the previous WWE Playboy covergirls. In your opinion, Which Playboy issue with a WWE Diva as the covergirl do you think was the best? Sable's (The first WWE Diva to pose for Playboy) Playboy issue? Chyna's (Don't flame me for this) Playboy issue? Torrie Wilson's Playboy issue? Christy Hemme's Playboy issue? Or Candice Michelle's Playboy issue? Now back to the match. In my opinion, This was a good tag team match. During the match, William Regal & Dave Taylor come out to attack Paul London. MNM won with the Snapshot to win the match and MNM also get their win back from May when they lost the Tag Titles to Londrick at Judgement Day.
3.Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Title: Batista (c) vs. King Booker (w/Queen Sharmell) vs. Finlay
Match of the Night in my opinion. Both Finlay & King Booker were able to carry Batista to a very good match. I hate the fact that Batista won the match. King Booker or Finlay should'ive won the match.
4.Chris Benoit vs. Chavo Guerrero (w/Vickie Guerrero)
A good match. I'd like to ask you guys a question, When is WWE gonna end the whole Eddiesploitation bullshit? It's been going on ever since the Tuesday SmackDown special that aired on November 29, 2005 when Randy Orton crashed Eddie Guerrero's lowrider through the SmackDown set causing the lowrider to explode. WWE really needs to stop exploiting Eddie Guerrero's memory. Benoit won at the end.
5.Layla vs. Kristal
I wasn't interested in watching this match so I fast forwarded through it.
6.Undertaker vs. Power Ranger MVP
What color was MVP's Power Ranger suit in this match? Was it Blue? Or was it Purple? It looked Purple to me in his match against the Undertaker. Like the Layla/Kristal match. I fast forwarded through most of it. I know what happened at the end but I don't feel like talking about it right now since i'm about to go to bed soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-05 02:02:54

What do you guys think best tag team of all time ... the hardy boyz or the dudley boyz?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-05 02:24:45

Slight change of plans, I will watch the show at least tommorow night, because it's set to be the last night for Paul Heyman and Big Show, and I respect what both of them have done to try and make the ECW brand work, so I'm at least sticking through till tommorow night, after that though? I'm probably outskis.

Lashley moved over to ECW because he knew he'd always be second fiddle to Batista and Booker, and he's always had a good relationship with Paul Heyman so he felt he'd get pushed there. Last night's PPV was not Heyman's fault, apparently he presented management with a scenario, and they rejected it and then put what you got out there.

There's more and more talk RVD is becoming frustrated with the new project, and some people think he'll probably just ask for a release soon, I don't blame him one little bit. Sabu is fucking off apparently because his attitude is that he won't be there much longer anyway with the new direction of ECW, so he just has decided to do whatever he wants, also the napping incident was blown out of proportion say some as Sabu had been driving all night, didn't go to a hotel and decided to just catch some Z's at the building before the show, and somebody who wanted to get him in trouble made it sound worse then it was. He was pulled from the Chamber match so as to give babyface Lashley another obstacle to overcome en route to winning the belt, Paul Heyman's plans called for Lashley to turn heel.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-05 10:17:06

It really is a shame. Though fan support ECW was brought back, only to be killed again by Vince.

Thing is i don't think WWE will pull ECW just yet. They will more then likely try to salvage things. However it's just not going to be the same.

I don't blame RVD for being pissed.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-05 11:46:44

At 12/5/06 10:17 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: It really is a shame. Though fan support ECW was brought back, only to be killed again by Vince.

Thing is i don't think WWE will pull ECW just yet. They will more then likely try to salvage things. However it's just not going to be the same.

I don't blame RVD for being pissed.

ECW has no future now, Vince is obviously killing the show. Lashley did not move to ECW until 3 weeks ago, and he won the title at DTD? Apparently, Vince made a statement that all ECW people sucked by allowing a newcomer to be the chmap in a dominant way. If SD! is the B show, then ECW is definately the C show now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-05 12:25:12

We first thought thatof Big Show and look how well he carried the title. Lashly being champ isn't the big problem. Eliminating the two most over and popular guys in the chamber first however is a big problem.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-05 23:19:57

From Wrestlezone.com

One of the main reasons the ECW December to Dismember didn't have a larger advertised undercard was because Vince McMahon reportedly wanted all of the viewers' focus on the Extreme Elimination Chamber main event.

McMahon was said to have been even against advertising the "open challenge match" between The Hardys and MNM. It should also be noted that McMahon may take this new philosophy (while not as severe for the ECW PPV) for upcoming Raw and Smackdown PPV events by announcing two to three matches only and downplaying any undercard matches, if even announcing them ahead of time at all.

wtf??!! Thats stupid!!!! What an idiotic way to book! Vince has gone senile folks. Time to get him the hell out of power.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-06 00:05:04

At 12/5/06 11:19 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: wtf??!! Thats stupid!!!! What an idiotic way to book! Vince has gone senile folks. Time to get him the hell out of power.

yeah, that sounds pretty lame, why would you pay for a PPV if you only know 2 of the 8 or so matches?
that has to be the worst idea ever, the main events still get enough attention with all the matches announced.
it defiantly wont lift sales.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-06 01:48:39

The biggest problem with the ECW brand is that most of that roster is that there's nobody fucking developed, and CM Punk who is over as fuck got the legs chopped out from under him by getting beaten out so quick in the Chamber. Lashley is pretty good, but he's not gonna be the monster they need him to be I think, and he's not what that brand needs in terms of a champion to give it identity. I forget who it was here that said Lashley winning sends the message that everybody else sucked or was unworthy in how they couldn't win the belt. I completely agree with that sentiment, they absolutely sent the message that these guys weren't worthy.

I watched the show tonight and for the first time ever, it couldn't hold my interest, I hated the booking on it too, why were these guys who were in the Elimination Chamber opening the show? What's the point of Basham Security out there without Paul Heyman there? The whole show just felt like dreck to me, and if this is the direction their going in, seriously, get the hook, pull the plug, because they are just destroying the ECW name and killing whatever ability the folks on it have to draw money elsewhere.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-06 11:06:13

from wrestlezone:

There is now "tremendous heat" on Rob Van Dam for refusing to go on the annual Tribute to the Troops trip for the second time. Technically, because the WWE can't guarantee the safety of the performers in a war zone, and considering that they are independent contractors, they can't be forced to go. However, there is an unwritten rule in WWE that if you're asked to go, you go. His refusal to go on the trip explains RVD's lessened push in recent weeks. Before he refused to go on the trip, the plan was to do a slow build for a Lashley vs. RVD for the ECW title program in 2007. Plans may or may not have changed, but it wouldn't be surprising if they did.

RVD can't seem to catch a break can he?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-06 22:01:35

The first season of Wrestling Society X will premiere on MTV on January 30, 2007. Read below to find out more.

Wrestling Society X is set to debut on MTV Tuesday, January 30th at 10:30PM ET and 10:30PM PT. The, of course, means the show will go head-to-head with WWECW On Sci-Fi which airs at 10:00PM ET. WSX will have ten episodes, all of which have already been filmed. The shows will also feature musical performances. Some of the names that will be on the shows include Sean Waltman, Vampiro, Jack Evans, Ruckus, Teddy Hart, Aaron Aguilera, Jimmy Jacobs, and Colt Cabana.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Are any of you gonna watch WSX when it premieres?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-06 22:06:30

At 12/6/06 10:01 PM, LordKooler wrote:
Are any of you gonna watch WSX when it premieres?

Hell yeah I am, with all of the great indy talent in there, we're bound to get a couple of god matches, plus just the prospect of seeong Teddy Hart, Jack Evans and Colt Cabana on TV is more than enough for me.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-06 22:19:58

I recently bought Smackdown vs. RAW 2007 for the PS2 on Tuesday at Yorkgate Mall. I think it's a pretty good game so far. I already created CM Punk in the game. What are your thoughts on SVR2007? Do any of you think it's a good game? And how many CAWs have you created in the game?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-06 22:29:30

At 12/6/06 10:19 PM, LordKooler wrote: I recently bought Smackdown vs. RAW 2007 for the PS2 on Tuesday at Yorkgate Mall. I think it's a pretty good game so far. I already created CM Punk in the game. What are your thoughts on SVR2007? Do any of you think it's a good game? And how many CAWs have you created in the game?

I created myself, because I'm egotistical like that... With the C-4 (Burchill's finisher) as one of the finishers along with the lambeau Leap.

Its a good game, although it takes a while to get used to the controls. I liked the new additions in matches, like going to the crowd. But I feel like they did this and failed to improve in other areas. Some of the storylines are absurd even by WWE standards and the announcers basically say the same things as they did in the 06 version. Not mention hitting someone with a chair and hearing JR go... The Stone Cold Stunner! gets a bit annoying after a short while.

Its good but not great and I feel that every year we get the same thing, we get some marginal improvements but its at the expense of other features. THQ is getting there but they still got a ways to go before they create a truly great and memorable wrestling game.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 02:33:08

I'm hooked on SVR07, I've created the four major ECW belts (they actually have the actual plates for the real titles this year!) and made CM Punk, Terry Funk, and Raven off of formulas I've found at the CAW site I use. I think it's the best game that's been made thus far, and for folks that look to a next gen kind of wrestling game like this to give us an ECW feel, this thing is heaven.

As for the RVD thing, big surprise, he's had heat over this before, WWE probably wouldn't be pushing RVD at all right now except for the fact that they've got nobody else marketable on that brand. It's a pitiful thing really, they have some folks with talent there, and potential, but nobody seems to be getting pushed unless they're huge.

It's been confirmed Big Show is done now, and there's a nice article up on WWE.com about his "hiatus". Show thanked everybody who cheered, booed, or whatever, and said he hoped he had established a good place in ECW history, he definitely did in my book, and I hope he takes a well deserved rest, heals and drops some weight for his own good.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 02:38:10

At 4/14/03 01:23 PM, Frank wrote: this is the wrestling club! Talk about anything that has to do with wrestling (preferably the wwe).

I residentevilfan shall be member #1

I love wrestling but the old stuff is better!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 09:58:56

I haven't gotten the new game yet. I'll probably wait until after the holidays to get it when the mad rush of buying has gone down, and for me to earn back what I've spent on getting presents.

Is the GM mode still there? That was one of my favorite features of the last game.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 10:25:41

At 12/7/06 09:58 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I haven't gotten the new game yet. I'll probably wait until after the holidays to get it when the mad rush of buying has gone down, and for me to earn back what I've spent on getting presents.

Is the GM mode still there? That was one of my favorite features of the last game.

I haven't played the GM mode yet, but its still there. And let me tell you, the game has some glitches (mostly with the announcers) but once you get used to the controls, you'll get hooked.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 11:26:17

At 12/7/06 09:58 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Is the GM mode still there? That was one of my favorite features of the last game.

Yeh, and it's been changed/improved in many respects.
Instead of starting fueds by just making two guys fight in a singles match, you now start fueds manually, using preset storylines that you have access to. You start with a limited number of fueds, and hire new writers to get new storylines.
Different storylines have different popularities, and they vary from singles fueds, to tag fueds, to legends vs. normal, etc.
It's quite interesting, but I think it'll take a bit of getting used to.
You also have velocity or heat to be able to put lower popularity people in a match, but you don't have to use it.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 12:07:53

actually having Heat and Velocity was something I thought should have been in the other game. I would have used it to build up the popularity of wrestlers I wanted to use. So they added storylines to it huh? Sounds interesting.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 15:18:57

At 12/7/06 12:07 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: actually having Heat and Velocity was something I thought should have been in the other game. I would have used it to build up the popularity of wrestlers I wanted to use.

Yeh, I haven't used it yet, seeing as I've only done one week of GM mode, so my roster is really small. It'll really prevent me having to have 3 or 4 pointless tag team matches to get everyone used later in the season, though.

So they added storylines to it huh? Sounds interesting.

It does add something good to it, as you can actually have some good tag team fueds without all the extra effort.
It does limit how many fueds you can logically have at one point though, because a lot of the time, the storylines are specific to certain types of wrestler, like face and heel, or cruiser and heavyweight etc.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 15:32:57

I have some TNA news

- St. Louis Cardinals superstar and World Series MVP David Eckstein will be TNA's special guest this Sunday at the "Turning Point" PPV in Orlando, Florida.

- Sunday's "Turning Point" PPV will be available on Dish Network.

- Bound For Glory 2006 hitting stores and ShopTNA.com on January 30.

- Genesis 2006 featuring Sting vs. Abyss and Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe will go on sale on February 20.

- DVD's in the works include: "The Best Of The TNA Tag Teams" going on sale in March, featuring The Latin American Exchange, Team 3D, America's Most Wanted, The Naturals, Voodoo Kin Mafia and AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels.

- "Phenomenal: The Best of AJ Styles - Volume 2" which will feature classic AJ matches, a comprehensive sit down interview about his life and career, never-before-seen photos and video from his youth, plus one of his first matches ever in NWA Wildside in 2000 against Ron "The Truth" Killings.

Credit: TNAwrestling.com.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 20:03:31

WARNING: The Following segment is meant to be used in a humorus manner. Not For people who can't take a joke.

IT'S THE 1ST ANNUAL WRESTLE-ROAST! PRESENTED BY THE NEWGROUNDS.COM WRESTLING/WWE CLUB! AND HERE'S YOUR HOST-REDFACE!

Thank you, Thank you. 2006 was a big year for Pro Wrestling, right? with all the subtlety of a gang-bang, The WWE brought back Not only D-Generation X, but ECW as well. Man, The New ECW was great and all, but that thing tanked faster than a joke on Saturday Night Live! But really folks, I'm here today to lambast some of the biggest names in the game today, I hope you enjoy:

CM PUNK

The "CM" in CM Punk's name stands for "Can't Market", since Punk here has been dropped from every wrestling federation in america as if he wereburning hot. CM Punk claims to live by the "Straight Edge" lifestyle, meaning no Booze, Drugs, or tabbaco. But he must have been roaring drunk to get All those stupid fucking tattoos! What the Fuck is up With Punk anyway? he's got those heavy bags under his eyes like he's on something. It must be from staying up late, banging his hot Girlfriend! seriously, we love you, Punk. Take care.

Okay next up, Why don't you guys take a shot at roasting your favorite Wrestler of 2006? make sure to be funny, and limit one superstar per roaster.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-12-07 20:36:44

At 12/7/06 08:05 PM, Gogeta911 wrote: u just copied 10 dudes

Explain?