00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mxntjam just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,532,844 Views | 29,940 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 21:08:32

At 9/20/05 08:32 PM, MegaGold wrote: They won't let Edge lose his money in the bank and Cena is gay.

*Potential spoiler for Homecoming follows below this line. If you don't potentially want the Edge/Hardy ladder match finish ruined for you, do not continue reading*

Ok? Ok. Looks like everyone saying Hardy will lose are indeed right, as Edge is right now in the promotional commercials for Taboo Tuesday, although these things are done well in advance, so there's always the slim chance this means nothing.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-20 23:25:16

That was one of the best raws I seen in a while. I cant wait for the homecomming raw, I have a feeling it'll be good and something to remember. Hopefully once the game is back we might have some more good storylines and not the shitty ones like we've been having!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 03:51:55

I can't wait for the move then i'll watch the clips on WWE.com lol. I don't really care who wins I just want Cena stripped of the title.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 06:39:40

At 9/20/05 11:25 PM, -DarkDeviL- wrote: That was one of the best raws I seen in a while. I cant wait for the homecomming raw, I have a feeling it'll be good and something to remember. Hopefully once the game is back we might have some more good storylines and not the shitty ones like we've been having!

Damn the only raw I miss in a long long time is good. I am going to hurt meyelf if I miss the homecoming raw </wrist cut> Rofl Trips may make better strorylines if he doesnt have the belt everytime at WM.

At 9/21/05 03:51 AM, AnzRage wrote: I can't wait for the move then i'll watch the clips on WWE.com lol. I don't really care who wins I just want Cena stripped of the title.

I want angle to win it at taboo tuesday. The voter choose the match types so it should be a submission type match so angle wins it. And have the other two choice really lame so the mass doesnt choose them.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 10:46:22

I thought the original taboo tuesday did badly and vince didn't want to do it again..

hey if vince can win the title from HHH like he did a long time ago, he's certinaly not below giving it to eric. Still would be a stupid move though.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 15:47:01

Hey people. . Anyone got a good site they know about wrestlers who have retired or just quit ? Like one of those Where are they now kinda things.
I couldnt find any good ones so I thought I would ask the help of my NG brothers.

I am curious to find out what happened to a few wrestlers of yester years

HAPPY EASTERHappy EASTERhappy easter

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 18:00:30

just 10 more days till TNA comes to spike. People out their who think that Raw is going to get better please don't be fooled. They are just doing that WWE homecoming as a one time thing to get some high ratings but after that the shit will keep on flying at us. which is why I am happy TNA is going to be on first before raw. that way I can see TNA and Raw andf compare which is going to get my attention.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 18:31:43

what time will tna run anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 18:42:59

Edge was screwed up on last Taboo Tuesday. I hope that he will get his chance of challenging Cena there. The Angle, Cena feud is going no where with Bischoff involved.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 19:06:01

At 9/21/05 06:31 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: what time will tna run anyway?

saturday at 11 pm

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 19:56:00

At 9/21/05 10:46 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I thought the original taboo tuesday did badly and vince didn't want to do it again..

I can't remember what the buyrate was on it, but it's definitely happening again, rumored to be the same format. Vince as you know dosen't give up on the concepts he really likes (look at how he keeps trying get that Narcissist gimmick over), no matter how unprofitable they may become.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 20:01:59

At 9/21/05 07:06 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: saturday at 11 pm

Please join me in congratulating the former Dudley Boyz on their multi-year TNA contracts that they've just signed. Way to go boys!!! Can't wait to get to watch them in action again, in a company that will use them right.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 20:13:50

but what about their names? Last I heard, WWE owned the rights to the names The Dudley Boyz, Bubba Ray, and D-Von. Will they have to go by new names?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 20:15:00

whoooooooo! whoooooooo! whooooooo! whooooooo! rick flair won the title and he will have it untill he dies whooooo!!!! yes and jon cena will never lose i am a noob and this room is cool i love wwe whoooo!!!!! o and how do u get make animated pics like some of u have on the bottom please tell me a program that is good

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 20:21:27

At 9/21/05 08:13 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: but what about their names? Last I heard, WWE owned the rights to the names The Dudley Boyz, Bubba Ray, and D-Von. Will they have to go by new names?

From what D-Von has said, Vince can't take his name, since Devon Hughes is his real name. I think that in this case Vince is only claiming a trademark on the name "Dudley" I'm not sure how much further it extends in their case, but I know in the case of Matt Hysen (Spike Dudley) he's been blocked from using any iteration of his original name. I assume they'll call themselves "Team 3D" as they been on the indies for awhile now, and honestly, TNA will have plenty of oppurtunity to get their faces out there with the change to their name, and the smart thing to do would be to do that immediately, as this is a huge signing for them.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 20:57:52

I saw on the site the site that they D-von as Devon, and thats pretty cool. I fully experct/hope TNA will take full advantage of one of the best tag team ever.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 21:06:35

At 9/21/05 08:57 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I saw on the site the site that they D-von as Devon, and thats pretty cool. I fully experct/hope TNA will take full advantage of one of the best tag team ever.

Yeah, they'll figure out a way to get it changed and promoted, TNA has some really good teams, it's gonna be fun to see them work with Team 3D

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 21:57:08

Saw the preview for Smackdown.

Eddie and Batista are going to fight MNM, which I'm glad to see, because Eddie and Batista HAVE to win with their new friendship, and I hate MNM.

Rey Mysterio's going to fight Ken Kennedy, which disappoints me, because I'm almost positive that my favorite wrestler is going to lose.

And Booker T will fight Christian. I care little for their feud.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 22:22:17

sad how little they are using christian to his full potential. What is so hard about a christian push?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 22:43:10

At 9/21/05 10:22 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: sad how little they are using christian to his full potential. What is so hard about a christian push?

i think a feud between him and benoit would be pretty cool, id like to see him with the u.s belt

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 23:06:04

TNA has been on a roll recently. Besides their signing of the Dudley Boyz, They also signed former WWE diva Gail kim and they might have signed Miss Jackie to a contract. In other wrestling related news, Maven is going to appear on the Sixth season of the Surreal life.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-21 23:13:54

At 9/21/05 11:06 PM, LordKooler wrote: TNA has been on a roll recently. Besides their signing of the Dudley Boyz, They also signed former WWE diva Gail kim and they might have signed Miss Jackie to a contract. In other wrestling related news, Maven is going to appear on the Sixth season of the Surreal life.

WTF??? Maven aint even a has-been, he was never anyone. He'll be on there and be the one person no one knows and be the youngest, what is he like 25!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-22 05:17:07

ok never mind then. . . if my WWE club brothers/girls(if any) can`t help me then no one can.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-22 11:04:32

I have yet to find a "where are they now" type site for wrestlers. sorry..

Maven on another tv show? God help us all.

There are plenty of people that christian could work with on sd, but he has gotten very little air time since his SD debut. CDome on, a christian/benoit fued for the title is an obvious one. They can't do it now, but wouldn't an Eddie/Christian fued be awsome? A Rey/Christian fued? Hell maybe even a jbl fued... well. i don't know about that one. Christian is good, but not a marical worker.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-22 12:05:06

At 9/22/05 11:04 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I have yet to find a "where are they now" type site for wrestlers. sorry..

Thanks dude. I knew I could count on you =) I will continue to look and if I find then I will tell you. Also if you or anyone finds please tell me. . .

I found one half ass one but it only talked about the British Bulldog. . . lmao

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-22 14:24:40

At 9/21/05 08:15 PM, Vince_The_Godfather wrote: whoooooooo! whoooooooo! whooooooo! whooooooo! rick flair won the title and he will have it untill he dies whooooo!!!! yes and jon cena will never lose i am a noob and this room is cool i love wwe whoooo!!!!! o and how do u get make animated pics like some of u have on the bottom please tell me a program that is good

----------
Retarded n00b. Cena has no wrestling skills and he sucks. It will be just a matter of time for him to lose the belt. By the way, you SHOULD NEVER SPAM here. Your post showed us how stupid you were. Please shut up unless you can make sense.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-22 15:13:50

Yeah, SD is going to suck tomorrow. which is why they suck. Anyone here that story that THQ is going to lose the WWE contract to make games? I heard that THQ sold out some personal info and that WWE was considering going back to Acclaim. Anyone think TNA will make agame soon?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-22 19:20:46

dont be hate'in and if john cena has no talent then how come he is the CHAMP hmmm??? and y do u think i am spaming cuz i am not if so what is it

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-22 19:39:06

At 9/22/05 07:20 PM, Vince_The_Godfather wrote: dont be hate'in and if john cena has no talent then how come he is the CHAMP hmmm??? and y do u think i am spaming cuz i am not if so what is it

John cena is the champ cause he is a wigger and he appels to all other wiggers out their. Cause he is a stone cold wanna be, Cause he acts like he is a gangster and that is why people love him. he has no real talent. he is just the champ cause people buy into his wigger shit and that is why he is the champ. the moment he starts to lose his following he will be beaten by the next "flavor of the month"

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-22 21:04:16

what