New Topic Respond to this Topic
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 1 day ago Reply

At 9/21/14 10:42 PM, Radaketor wrote: Seth's cashing in!

Well i got excited for nothing...

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer

At 9/21/14 10:46 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 9/21/14 10:42 PM, Radaketor wrote: Seth's cashing in!
Well i got excited for nothing...

I marked out and then I was really upset because I learned that that the bell didn't actually ring. Be curious what they saw on Raw tomorrow...

Also I was technically right...Cena DID win tonight!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer

At 9/21/14 10:54 PM, ZJ wrote: I marked out and then I was really upset because I learned that that the bell didn't actually ring.

I thought that the match would become official if the announcer said he was cashing in.
You'll get your moment, Seth... you'll get your moment.

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 11 hours ago Reply

The only thing that was dumb about the ending was that there was no reason for Seth to cash in before the match was over.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician

At 9/22/14 06:37 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: The only thing that was dumb about the ending was that there was no reason for Seth to cash in before the match was over.

So does he still have the briefcase or what?

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician

At 9/22/14 06:49 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 9/22/14 06:37 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: The only thing that was dumb about the ending was that there was no reason for Seth to cash in before the match was over.
So does he still have the briefcase or what?

Yeah the bell never rang.

I also thing it should've been Ambrose who ruined the cash in, distracting Cena so that Brock can still F5 him while his back is turned but that's more of a nitpick than a complaint.

The overall event was pretty fun and I'm actually glad they finally gave Orton a win because he really needed it. It was also a good match as you would expect from him and Jericho.

Mark Henry losing was actually really funny to me because I really though they were gonna hand Rusev to him after all that bluster and crying for the anthem and then he tapped. I still think it should've been Swagger who broke The Accolade and beat him but maybe they can have Rusev beat Sheamus for the US belt, that'd be something.

I really didn't think there was any way Miz would win but he did it and my only concern is that losing the belt has Ziggler lose a bit of relevance. They'll probably continue to go back and forth a bit before the next PPV and hopefully their paths are determined by then. Same goes for the US belt where I expected Cesaro to win but now feel it's probably best if Cesaro doesn't waste his time on a belt no one cares about.

Divas match was pretty alright. I didn't know Nikki had those kind of moves, she did some stuff I don't think i've seen any other Divas do. She might have more moves than Cena.

Main event was good, had some really cool moments and I thought Brock did an awesome job selling that curb stomp at the end especially. My personal dream match for Hell in a Cell would be Brock Lesnar versus Bray Wyatt in the Cell but I anticipate some more Cena junk.