00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

b0sszkr1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,816,299 Views | 59,822 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 11:38:01

At 7/18/05 02:01 PM, -HyperShadow- wrote: I hear there's Hentai videogames in Japan! What's up with that?

....They do lots of things in Japan that are different plus 14 year old kids can go clubbing just like in Europe.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 11:40:37

At 7/19/05 06:10 PM, Warspyer wrote:
At 7/19/05 12:43 PM, Dudeman05 wrote:

Turn-A (movie form), Z, and ZZ. F-91, 0083, Original, 0080, 8th ms team, Char's counter attack. I kid you not I have all of them except seed destiny because its bullshit. I had a gundam fest that time with my big bro.

And I've watched them all on TV at one time or another.......I kid you not.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 11:43:25

At 7/20/05 02:20 PM, -Alucard- wrote:
At 7/20/05 03:07 AM, Renewman wrote:
Well that's good that they are going to show Escaflowne the movie, it's awsome. I forget, but they showed a list of all the shows and new episodes for the rest of the year. I know the second season of FMA starts sometime next month.

LOL yes let's edit the movie for TV even though no one has seen the show EXCELLENT!

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 11:59:37

At 7/21/05 09:55 AM, massacre_kid wrote: If anyone has episodes beyond 20 of bleach, please send them to me if you can. I haven't seen the episode where they were entering Soul Society.

I have some, but its 32-41. To find the others I can direct you to somewere else thought email. Just contact me.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 12:19:32

At 7/21/05 11:38 AM, Dudeman05 wrote:
At 7/18/05 02:01 PM, -HyperShadow- wrote: I hear there's Hentai videogames in Japan! What's up with that?
....They do lots of things in Japan that are different plus 14 year old kids can go clubbing just like in Europe.

i heard an itnitial greeting by teenaged japenese kids is to stick their fingers up someone else's ass...i'd believe it, they're weird over there.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 12:40:34

At 7/21/05 12:33 PM, Brewtality wrote:
At 7/21/05 12:19 PM, BigLundi wrote: i heard an itnitial greeting by teenaged japenese kids is to stick their fingers up someone else's ass...i'd believe it, they're weird over there.
Im having a hard time believing that for obvious reasons.

well, they do some weird shit over there, plus, you can do just about whatever you want to do too. They have a game where you stick your finger up a man's ass, and that's been around for like, 10 years.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 15:54:41

Bwuahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Oh my god, hehehe, I can't believe it! Man, did THAT come out of left-field. I just finished watching ep 123 of Naruto, and I can't stop luaghing!

***************Spoiler for ep 123 of Naruto***************

Oh man......Rock Lee? An insanely angry drunk, with a low tolerance for alcohol? Hahahaha! Oh man, it's like the Naruto vertion of "Legend of the Drunken Master", but with Rock Lee instead of Jackie Chan! I can't wait to see what he does to the Bone-Weapon freak after downing all of Tsunade's Sake!!!

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 15:56:36

At 7/21/05 02:02 AM, -Alucard- wrote:
At 7/21/05 01:28 AM, Warspyer wrote: sickens and annoys me to no end
Actually, Zeta Gundam came out in 86' and ZZ Gundam came out in 87', so they aren't all that new.

I had actually meant Wing and Seed. Both , in my opinion total rubish.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 16:11:46

At 7/21/05 04:00 AM, bred_4_abortion wrote:
At 7/21/05 03:47 AM, -Alucard- wrote:
At 7/21/05 03:31 AM, bred_4_abortion wrote:
Sure, just follow this link and it will tell you everything you need to know and what to do for joining up.
mmk well since i have to mention 5 anime, ill say:
ghost in the shell, vampire hunter d, ninja scroll, DBZ (loved it 2 yrs ago) and Yu Gi Oh (surprisingly not bad for a kids show)...and the character i choose is Jubei from Ninja Scroll.

try reading the manga YUGIOH is alot better in the manga o_O yugi burned someone mwahahahahahha ^_^ ok but really try reading it remember its called YU-GI-OH! not
YU-GI-OH! DUELIST unless you wanna see the duelist kingdom saga manga version then go ahead and get it ^_^

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 16:41:05

At 7/21/05 12:19 PM, BigLundi wrote: i heard an itnitial greeting by teenaged japenese kids is to stick their fingers up someone else's ass...i'd believe it, they're weird over there.

That's not true! Who told you that? I know a freind who lived in Japan (seriously i do) I asked her if teenagers in Japan do that an she said no! They have a different life style! So it may be wierd to us but not to them! Just like our life style maybe wierd to them but not to us!

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 16:47:58

hey. i wanna join!! ;_; can i pleeeeeease?

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 17:43:24

Can I join? And while I'm posting......... HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER SEEN
VAMPIRE HUNTER D? Best Anime movie i've seen yet! I downloaded it off Limewire which took about 2 hours and watched it, IT WAS AWSOME I GIVE IT FIVE STARS!

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 18:03:31

At 7/21/05 05:43 PM, raditz10 wrote: Can I join? And while I'm posting......... HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER SEEN
VAMPIRE HUNTER D? Best Anime movie i've seen yet! I downloaded it off Limewire which took about 2 hours and watched it, IT WAS AWSOME I GIVE IT FIVE STARS!

OK first off you need to list your 5 favorite anime series and choose a character to represent you that has not already bin taken just look around for a link there all over this and secondly contrary to popular beliefe using capslock DEOS NOT make thing better or worse.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 18:30:50

At 7/21/05 06:03 PM, BeanBagBoy wrote:
OK first off you need to list your 5 favorite anime series and choose a character to represent you that has not already bin taken just look around for a link there all over this and secondly contrary to popular beliefe using capslock DEOS NOT make thing better or worse.

OK well
DBZ
Trigun
Inuyasha
Naruto
Blue Gender
One peice
and my character would have to be Raditz no one probably has him not a very popular character although my Favorite.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 18:44:49

At 7/21/05 03:54 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: Bwuahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Oh my god, hehehe, I can't believe it! Man, did THAT come out of left-field. I just finished watching ep 123 of Naruto, and I can't stop luaghing!

Oh man......Rock Lee? An insanely angry drunk, with a low tolerance for alcohol? Hahahaha! Oh man, it's like the Naruto vertion of "Legend of the Drunken Master", but with Rock Lee instead of Jackie Chan! I can't wait to see what he does to the Bone-Weapon freak after downing all of Tsunade's Sake!!!

That was a great episode. Rock Lee was already my favorite Naruto character, but that just made him the greatest character ever.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 19:14:35

At 7/21/05 03:56 PM, BeanBagBoy wrote:
At 7/21/05 02:02 AM, -Alucard- wrote:
At 7/21/05 01:28 AM, Warspyer wrote: sickens and annoys me to no end
Actually, Zeta Gundam came out in 86' and ZZ Gundam came out in 87', so they aren't all that new.
I had actually meant Wing and Seed. Both , in my opinion total rubish.

Ehhh it isn't as bad as it could be plus Seed has some good stuff in it.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 19:19:31

This isn't really a spoiler but if you haven't seen Evangelion then it doesn't apply to you so don't complain

SPOILER SORT OF**********Evangelion BEGIN:

In Evangelion Shinji listens to the same song over and over again on his tape player. Is this a real song? If so then what is the name of it or who is it by? I've been wanting to know for a while but no one knows so heh thought I'd give you guys a try.

SPOILER SORT OF*********EVangelion END

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 19:41:35

At 7/21/05 06:44 PM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote:

Oh man......Rock Lee? An insanely angry drunk, with a low tolerance for alcohol? Hahahaha!
That was a great episode. Rock Lee was already my favorite Naruto character, but that just made him the greatest character ever.

Rofl. "Watchoo lookin' at, freak?!" Ah, that was hilarious. "Taijutsu user ninjas gone wild." His drunken style of fighting made it fun to read it in the manga. ^_^

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 20:13:50

At 7/21/05 07:41 PM, ProtoBassX wrote:
At 7/21/05 06:44 PM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote:
Oh man......Rock Lee? An insanely angry drunk, with a low tolerance for alcohol? Hahahaha!
Rofl. "Watchoo lookin' at, freak?!" Ah, that was hilarious. "Taijutsu user ninjas gone wild." His drunken style of fighting made it fun to read it in the manga. ^_^

SPOILER
But the most ROFL scene was when Gaara confronted that bones guy and said: "He's a monster!!!" LOL!!! If he's a monster, then what Gaara may be, hmmm?

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 20:47:37

At 7/21/05 04:00 AM, bred_4_abortion wrote: the character i choose is Jubei from Ninja Scroll.

Everything seems to check out, welcome.

At 7/21/05 06:18 AM, Twin_Uzis wrote: So did he actually stay gone this time?

HAHA! Trying to start something with Wonko again? :D Actually he's at boot camp, Marines or something like that. Said he might pop in once in a while.

At 7/21/05 09:08 AM, Skii1sg wrote: i can start a new by joining here.

Well you do have to go through and post your 5 anime/manga and a character to represent you. Click the word club in my sig, it'll show you the rules and the list to see if the character in mind isn't taken.

At 7/21/05 11:43 AM, Dudeman05 wrote: LOL yes let's edit the movie for TV even though no one has seen the show EXCELLENT!

Actually the movie doesn't have a whole lot of bad content by todays standards. It'll still be somewhat decent.

I doubt it. Lots of people don't like Japan, or take mice and turn them into elephants so to speak.

At 7/21/05 03:54 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: Bwuahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Oh my god, hehehe, I can't believe it! Man, did THAT come out of left-field. I just finished watching ep 123 of Naruto, and I can't stop luaghing!

***************SPOILER***********

I'm sure you'll enjoy it. The manga was awsome with that fight, just wait untill things get heated up, you'll see. ;)

******************ENDSPOILER************

At 7/21/05 03:56 PM, BeanBagBoy wrote: I had actually meant Wing and Seed.

Ah.

Both , in my opinion total rubish.

Why is that? I think they are pretty good, but they don't compare to the origianl Gundam, or Mobile Fighter G Gundam IMO. But still, I found them quite enjoyable.

At 7/21/05 04:47 PM, sanji_jod wrote: hey. i wanna join!! ;_; can i pleeeeeease?

Sorry you were ignored. Just click the word club in my sig, and you'll see what you have to do.

At 7/21/05 07:19 PM, Dudeman05 wrote: This isn't really a spoiler but if you haven't seen Evangelion then it doesn't apply to you so don't complain

Hmm, you know, I'm not all that sure. I've got the 1st OST, and haven't heard that song, it might be on one of the other OSTs. I think there are a total of 3 Evangelion OSTs.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 22:28:02

*********SPOILER ALERT********************

Gaara fights the Kagura and the Kagura almost gets through Gaara's sand defense, but Gaara buries the Kagura in a giant pit of sand. However, the Kagura uses Dance of the Ferns(?) which all the bones in his body come out of the groud and impale people. Kagura uses all his energy to do this move and kills himself. Meanwhile Naruto finally catches up with Sasuke and Sasuke turns into his Curse Seal lvl. 2 to fight with Naruto. Naruto summons the powers of the Fox Demon and they both charge Chidori and Rasengan and collide. The impact is so great that the waterfall they were fighting on is destroyed. Naruto passes out and Sasuke wakes up to continue going to Orochimaru where the series ends at the 3-years later period.

********END SPOILER ALERT*************************************

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 22:29:22

Sorry for the double post but has anyone seen the Gundam 0083 which was a six part OVA series? I can't remember the rest of the title.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 23:46:58

At 7/21/05 10:29 PM, Renewman wrote: I can't remember the rest of the title.

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-21 23:48:07

Gather round for another of Psyk's I HAVE TOO MUCH DAMNED TIME ON MY HANDS HUGE ASS REVIEWS!

REVIEW: El-Hazard! The Alternative World!
***WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD! FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!***

One of my favorite parts of all of El-Hazard is the relationship between Princess Fatora and Alliele. Those two easily are actively involved in 80% of the comedy of both the first El-Hazard and the Alternative World. Though by no means is it the...*ahem*....cleanest of humor....it still makes me laugh my ass off. One truly gets to see the perverted side of this insidious duo in the final episode of the series, which involves them dressing up as the "massagers" and..."massaging"...Shayla-Shayla and Nanami. Moving right along....
Personally, I found the main villain to be strangely lacking, and yet rewarding at the same time. If you stop to realize that, 99% of the time that there's a great evil demon/dragon/god/moster/whatever that's trying to escape/be reborn/etc, the evil thing succeeds, but the hero kicks its ass eight ways from Sunday, you realize how unique Alternative is in not letting the "Ruler of the Universe" ever TRULY escape from his prison.
The ending of the anime did something I enjoy: It left the heroes in El-Hazard, without saying if they ever got home. This leads one to believe that they adapt to life in El-Hazard, staying with their new friends (and, in the case of the Nanami/Shayla conflict, rivals) for the rest of their lives. Also, it allows us to make up whatever ending we want for the anime in our own mind.
***END SPOILERS, WELCOME BACK!***
REVIEW COMPLETE!

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-22 00:26:56

I've only read three Manga's! Volume 2 of Gundam SEED, Volume 1 of Battle Angel Alita, and Shoalin Sisters: Reborn. Does anyone know any other good Mangas? I'm looking for something with action and Drama!

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-22 00:30:19

Has anyone seen Gundam Seed Destiny? If so have you seen episode 38?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-22 02:12:34

You really are an idiot aren't you? The Kagura Clan was the clan who used bones throughout thier bodies. I wasn't calling his first name Kagura. If you paid attention to Naruto you would know that. Orochimaru does an entire long rant about thier history and how Kimimaru was the last of his clan. God.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-22 02:16:13

Aloow me to double post to correct something. It is the Kaguya Clan, not Kagura. Still I was talking about the Clan name Brewtality, not first name. Your self-induced ego does not faze me one bit. And no, I'm not talking about Stardust Memory. It was called Gundam 0086: War In The Pocket, I believe. The name just hit me as I was typing this.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-22 03:11:16

At 7/21/05 10:29 PM, Renewman wrote: Sorry for the double post but has anyone seen the Gundam 0083 which was a six part OVA series? I can't remember the rest of the title.
At 7/22/05 02:16 AM, Renewman wrote: And no, I'm not talking about Stardust Memory. It was called Gundam 0086: War In The Pocket, I believe.

So which one is it, MS Gundam 0083 or MS Gundam 0086?

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-22 06:20:57

At 7/22/05 02:16 AM, Renewman wrote: I'm not talking about Stardust Memory. It was called Gundam 0086: War In The Pocket, I believe. The name just hit me as I was typing this.

There is no 0086. War in the Pocket is Mobile Suit Gundam 0080.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature