00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wetrinas just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,829,717 Views | 59,823 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-07 09:23:14

i`ve been watching some "romance"-ecchies, but im always disappointed when they end with no developed relationship, is there any anime you would recommend where they develop relationshps?

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-07 13:46:52

At 8/7/12 09:23 AM, kakalxlax wrote: i`ve been watching some "romance"-ecchies, but im always disappointed when they end with no developed relationship, is there any anime you would recommend where they develop relationshps?

pd: any good site to watch/download uncensored anime?

Say no to rape.

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-07 16:51:16

At 8/7/12 01:46 PM, kakalxlax wrote: pd: any good site to watch/download uncensored anime?

YouTube.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-07 18:37:03

redtube

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-07 19:39:22

At 8/7/12 04:51 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 8/7/12 01:46 PM, kakalxlax wrote: pd: any good site to watch/download uncensored anime?
YouTube.

sadly, stuff on youtube is always censored and doesnt have a very good quality, i would prefer something of at the very least 150mb/25min

Say no to rape.

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-07 19:44:28

At 8/7/12 07:39 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
YouTube.
sadly, stuff on youtube is always censored and doesnt have a very good quality, i would prefer something of at the very least 150mb/25min

Just use Google to find a place where you can get that shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-08 13:40:24

At 8/7/12 07:44 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 8/7/12 07:39 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
YouTube.
Just use Google to find a place where you can get that shit.

it took me like 3 hours but i finally found To Love Rum without censorshit and in good quality (175mb/chapter)

Say no to rape.

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-08 16:31:37

The convenient truth:

(Pretty much) everyone torrents anime. If you are having difficulty with shit rips in poor quality with spanish subs, well, that's because you're not torrenting anime.

I can't tell you where to get torrents for anime cos it's against the rules of the site. However, torrent your anime. You'll be able to download 720p or 1080p rips straight from the subbers in perfect quality.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-08 18:13:32

At 8/8/12 04:31 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I can't tell you where to get torrents for anime cos it's against the rules of the site.

It's also against the rules of the site to discuss shit like this.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-09 00:22:28

At 8/8/12 04:31 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The convenient truth:

(Pretty much) everyone torrents anime. If you are having difficulty with shit rips in poor quality with spanish subs, well, that's because you're not torrenting anime.

I can't tell you where to get torrents for anime cos it's against the rules of the site. However, torrent your anime. You'll be able to download 720p or 1080p rips straight from the subbers in perfect quality.

i use direct downloads because torrents take a lot of your internet due you are uploading at the same time you download

Say no to rape.

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-09 03:28:48

At 8/8/12 06:13 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 8/8/12 04:31 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I can't tell you where to get torrents for anime cos it's against the rules of the site.
It's also against the rules of the site to discuss shit like this.

eh deal with it i'm a mod

At 8/9/12 12:22 AM, kakalxlax wrote: i use direct downloads because torrents take a lot of your internet due you are uploading at the same time you download

That's fine too, if not especially true, depending on your definition of "takes a lot of your internet". But as long as you go straight from the source and get the DL links from the subbers or go to their IRC bots or whatever then it doesn't matter cos you still get the original file.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-10 11:27:43

Zero no Tsukaima is cute.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-12 06:06:43

Just got done watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica
God damn that anime.... Half the time I had no clue what was going on, and the other half of the time I was freaked out!

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-12 07:50:34

At 8/12/12 06:06 AM, Lionelion wrote: Just got done watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica
God damn that anime.... Half the time I had no clue what was going on, and the other half of the time I was freaked out!

Gotta love magical girls eh? Try checking out The World God Only Knows. *cough*

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-13 05:20:56

At 8/12/12 07:50 AM, Haqua wrote:
At 8/12/12 06:06 AM, Lionelion wrote: Just got done watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Gotta love magical girls eh? Try checking out The World God Only Knows. *cough*

Oh im quite familiar with the manga, I wasnt sure if there was an anime though. Guess i'll check it out now

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-13 23:40:21

Anyone here ever watch Angel Beats? If so, what did you think of the series?

I was hesitant to continue after the first episode due to the bizarre story that I feared would be completely nonsensical and shallow. By the last of the 13 episodes though, I was almost in tears. I found it to be quite deep, with one of the few satisfying endings among anime. And the music was way good!

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-14 04:23:34

At 8/13/12 11:40 PM, BlazingDragon wrote: Anyone here ever watch Angel Beats? If so, what did you think of the series?

I was hesitant to continue after the first episode due to the bizarre story that I feared would be completely nonsensical and shallow. By the last of the 13 episodes though, I was almost in tears. I found it to be quite deep, with one of the few satisfying endings among anime. And the music was way good!

I loved Angel Beats. It was a very nice anime for sure.
Some of recent anime has been good. Joshiraku being the most addicting for me, haha. The ED for Joshiraku kind of made my head pop from listening to it for so long.

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-15 14:27:11

At 8/13/12 11:40 PM, BlazingDragon wrote: Anyone here ever watch Angel Beats? If so, what did you think of the series?

Watching it right now and I'm enjoying it so far. Everyone always mentions how depressing the ending is so I'm expecting a drastic change.

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-15 18:29:30

Can someone recommend me any good animes to watch? I like Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and might start watching Full Metal Alchemist.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-15 18:54:10

At 8/15/12 06:29 PM, J-Rex wrote: Can someone recommend me any good animes to watch? I like Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and might start watching Full Metal Alchemist.

FMA is as good an anime to watch as any. Also oblig cowboy bebop, death note, azumanga daioh and baccano are some of the staple entry level anime

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-16 10:12:36

Just finished watching High School Of The Dead. Saeko is my new waifu.

I'M SORRY YACHIYO! >_<

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-16 14:45:32

At 8/15/12 06:29 PM, J-Rex wrote: Can someone recommend me any good animes to watch? I like Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and might start watching Full Metal Alchemist.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-18 14:07:03

At 8/16/12 02:45 PM, Jackho wrote:
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Oh my. Neon Genesis Evangelion would give some interesting reactions... The ending especially.

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-18 15:48:36

I just got into FMA Brotherhood, which is awesome. I had never seen the older show, so this is all completely new to me. I just saw the episode where Envy shows his true form. pretty rad. I just don't like the moments that are supposed to be funny.

I'm also in the middle of Speed Grapher, which is alright so far. And I'm a few episodes into Claymore, which is okay.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-18 20:10:17

At 8/18/12 03:48 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I just got into FMA Brotherhood, which is awesome. I had never seen the older show, so this is all completely new to me. I just saw the episode where Envy shows his true form. pretty rad. I just don't like the moments that are supposed to be funny.

I'm also in the middle of Speed Grapher, which is alright so far. And I'm a few episodes into Claymore, which is okay.

IDK whether I should watch FMA of either variation. I read the manga, which I loved, but I'm not sure I have the time to invest into a 50 episode series that I already know the plot for, so don't really want to watch Bro'hood, but everyone says it's better than the original, so do I want to watch that either? Not sure.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-19 15:42:46

At 8/18/12 08:10 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 8/18/12 03:48 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I just got into FMA Brotherhood, which is awesome. I had never seen the older show, so this is all completely new to me. I just saw the episode where Envy shows his true form. pretty rad. I just don't like the moments that are supposed to be funny.

IDK whether I should watch FMA of either variation. I read the manga, which I loved, but I'm not sure I have the time to invest into a 50 episode series that I already know the plot for, so don't really want to watch Bro'hood, but everyone says it's better than the original, so do I want to watch that either? Not sure.

The main perk that made brotherhood so much better was because it was directly based on the manga's plot. It also flowed better in the storyline, instead of just randomly flying all over the place like the original anime.
I read the entire manga before even watching FMA: Brotherhood, and I really enjoyed Brotherhood a whole lot more.

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-19 21:01:14

I love Anime, but i haven't got the chance to watch many Anime actulally. I usually just watch DBZ and Pokemon. Lol.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-19 21:36:30

I just watched the first 6 episodes of "Death Note" and JEBUS is it amazing and addictive.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-20 02:19:14

So I went to an anime/manga convention this weekend, which really got me into anime/manga again. But I have no idea of what I want to watch. Can you guys give me any suggestions?
The only anime I've watched before was Elfen Lied. So I guess I like watching animes with cute girls doing crazy stuff.

I also remember seeing a scene from an anime where a cute little girl is changing clothes or something, then a guy accidentally walks and the girl mistakes him for peeking on her. So she hits him with a big mace with spikes on it. Anyone know the name of that one?

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2012-08-20 05:56:59

At 8/20/12 02:19 AM, LiquidFire wrote: I like watching animes with cute girls doing crazy stuff.

When They Cry Higurashi (Higurashi no naku koro ni) is pretty much the definition of that.

BBS Signature