00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

404,780 Views | 6,204 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-22 14:06:02

At 9/22/06 02:04 PM, Wombat333 wrote: smapping

I meant Spamming.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-22 14:15:08

Hmm, I see where you're coming from, but I had only not posted for 2 days. Perhaps set a time limit on how long someone can be away without stating they're going to be away before they are classed as being out?

I think there already is one - 2 weeks I however think it should be shortened to 1 week. However if you come back after one week and have a good excuse like ''My computor went crazy and and I couldn't gain access to the internet'' or ''I went on holiday and the hotel I stayed in had no computor'' then we would let you back in this crew.

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-22 14:19:36

and have a good excuse like ''My computor went crazy and and I couldn't gain access to the internet'' or ''I went on holiday and the hotel I stayed in had no computor'' then we would let you back in this crew.

Or if you have so much coursework you think your head is going to explode.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-23 12:14:20

Since I had money today I grabbed a few DVDs, one of them being Seeds of Death with PatrickTroughton as the Doctor.

The others weren't Doctor Who, they were Clockwork Orange and Escape From New York.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-23 14:22:47

The others weren't Doctor Who, they were Clockwork Orange and Escape From New York.

That's weird, I bought Clockwork Orange as my Grans birthday present the other day.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 02:56:32

Okay. To try get this club going again. What was your favorite episode(s) in the whole series. You can pick 2 if you wish. I have to say 'The Satan Pit' and 'Doomsday'

I don't care if this has been done already.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 04:24:05

Doomsday and the Satan Pit.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 04:29:25

hi, i come from denmark were doctor who just finish seson 1

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 04:32:09

At 9/24/06 04:29 AM, super-fyr wrote: hi, i come from denmark were doctor who just finish seson 1

Do you want to join?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 04:38:54

At 9/24/06 04:24 AM, Wombat333 wrote: Doomsday and the Satan Pit.

Agreed.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 05:49:39

At 9/24/06 02:56 AM, UndeadAssassin wrote: Okay. To try get this club going again. What was your favorite episode(s) in the whole series. You can pick 2 if you wish. I have to say 'The Satan Pit' and 'Doomsday'

In this series? Or all together?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 06:01:47

At 9/24/06 05:49 AM, KickMe wrote:
At 9/24/06 02:56 AM, UndeadAssassin wrote: Okay. To try get this club going again. What was your favorite episode(s) in the whole series. You can pick 2 if you wish. I have to say 'The Satan Pit' and 'Doomsday'

Series 1 and 2

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 07:13:38

At 9/24/06 06:01 AM, UndeadAssassin wrote:
At 9/24/06 05:49 AM, KickMe wrote:
Series 1 and 2

"Dalek" was quite good, so was "Rise of the Cybermen/Age of steel". But none of them can hold a candle to the old stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 09:59:54

Sry can't be bothered quoting it but it's on the page before this one so it really isn't nesercary. 1. What if a person gave a warning they wouldn't be able to post for a certain amount of time (over the kicked out limit) beforehand? 2. My 2 fav episodes from seasons 1 and 2... Hmm I'll have to think about that for a bit.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 10:10:21

At 9/24/06 09:59 AM, TheLight6 wrote: 1. What if a person gave a warning they wouldn't be able to post for a certain amount of time (over the kicked out limit) beforehand?

I'm sure that would be fine.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 10:19:54

At 9/24/06 09:59 AM, TheLight6 wrote: Sry can't be bothered quoting it but it's on the page before this one so it really isn't nesercary. 1. What if a person gave a warning they wouldn't be able to post for a certain amount of time (over the kicked out limit) beforehand? 2. My 2 fav episodes from seasons 1 and 2... Hmm I'll have to think about that for a bit.

Just tell us. I was on holiday for month and didn't post for the first week. I then managed to get hold of a computor and say that I couldmn't post.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-24 23:31:50

kk althought i'm not going away just wanted to clear that up also I forgot to meantion last night that the night before that (on the night that I wrote it) Fear Her aired here. So now I've watched all of the epis but that isn't going to stop me and watching Army of Ghosts again next week and Doomsday again in 2 weeks.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-25 02:11:39

At 9/24/06 11:31 PM, TheLight6 wrote: kk althought i'm not going away just wanted to clear that up also I forgot to meantion last night that the night before that (on the night that I wrote it) Fear Her aired here. So now I've watched all of the epis but that isn't going to stop me and watching Army of Ghosts again next week and Doomsday again in 2 weeks.

What did you think of Fear Her? I thought it was pretty good but didn't have enough action.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-25 10:56:02

I watched "The Seeds of Death" last night. Great episode, I'd recomend it. The Ice Warriors are great villains.

This brings the episodes i've seen to:

1st Doctor:
An Uneartly Child
The Daleks
The Edge of Destruction
The Aztecs
The Dalek Invasion of Earth

2nd Doctor:
The Tomb Of The Cybermen
The Seeds of Death

3rd Doctor:
The Claws of Axos

4th Doctor:
Genesis of the Daleks
City of Death
Revenge of the Cybermen
Destiny of the Daleks

5th Doctor:
Earthshock
The Caves of Androzani

6th Doctor:
Revelation of the Daleks

7th Doctor:
Remembrance of the Daleks

8th Doctor:
The Movie

9th Doctor:
All

10th Doctor:
School Reunion (First episode I ever saw)
The Girl In The Fireplace
Rise of the Cybermen
The Age of Steel
The Idiot's Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
Love and Monsters
Fear Her
Army of Ghosts
Doomsday

I own most of them on DVD, except the 9th and 10th Doctors, Destiny of the Daleks and Revenge of the Cybermen.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-25 11:40:57

That's quite a lot. I've personally wanted to see 'The Daleks' for ages now but I can't find out where they sell it. Also did anybody hear the radio Dr Who last night? It was really good.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-25 11:53:39

At 9/25/06 11:40 AM, Wombat333 wrote: That's quite a lot. I've personally wanted to see 'The Daleks' for ages now but I can't find out where they sell it. Also did anybody hear the radio Dr Who last night? It was really good.

I missed it, i'll go and check BBC's "Listen again" thing now.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-25 19:04:15

4 days until the US premire of season 2....

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-25 20:59:19

At 9/25/06 02:11 AM, Wombat333 wrote: What did you think of Fear Her? I thought it was pretty good but didn't have enough action.

I thought it was good, it fitted the theme of this season well. However I don't think I heard any Torchwood references. It reminded me of some of the classic epis as well.
One another note, my internet service provider also hires out DVDs and my mum desided to trial it as for the first month you get to hire 15 DVDs for free and they had 35 Doctor Who DVDs and I picked Resurrection of the Daleks because when it was surpost to air before the legal problems between BBC and the owner of Terry Nations estate were in a legal battle preventing the classic Dalek episodes from airing.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-26 10:39:22

At 9/25/06 08:59 PM, TheLight6 wrote: Resurrection of the Daleks

I think that's the only classic Dalek episode which is available on DVD I haven't seen. If you do plan to get more classic episdes, stay clear of Revelation of the Daleks, it's probably my least favorite classic episode.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-26 11:06:38

At 9/25/06 07:06 PM, Dejanus wrote:
At 9/25/06 07:04 PM, TheThing wrote: 4 days until the US premire of season 2....
I saw the spot last week while I was watching Stargete. I cant wait, and I will be MUCH more active here once it starts. Also, apparently my local bookstore pulled the Doctor books due to un-popularity. Shit.

There still pretty popular over here, Ii don't know why. My sister nearly bought one called the 'Stone Rose' but she had no money.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-26 11:13:30

What did you think of Fear Her? I thought it was pretty good but didn't have enough action.

I liked 'Fear Her' it was a complex episode like the 'Satan Pit' and 'The impossible planet. Basically it was 'Satan Pit' minus action.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-26 11:30:37

I liked 'Fear Her' it was a complex episode like the 'Satan Pit' and 'The impossible planet. Basically it was 'Satan Pit' minus action.

I liked that one too, but when the Doctor grabbed the olympic torch I was sure somebody would have stopped him.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-26 11:49:20

At 9/26/06 11:30 AM, Wombat333 wrote:
I liked that one too, but when the Doctor grabbed the olympic torch I was sure somebody would have stopped him.

In reality he would have been either jumped on my half a dozen police in full riot gear, or shot.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-26 11:58:57

At 9/26/06 11:49 AM, KickMe wrote:
At 9/26/06 11:30 AM, Wombat333 wrote:
In reality he would have been either jumped on my half a dozen police in full riot gear, or shot.

I was like in my head '' 5...4....3....2.........1........BAM! Huh? He didn't get shot''

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-26 12:05:34

I was like in my head '' 5...4....3....2.........1........BAM! Huh? He didn't get shot''

That would of been a sight fo the public, the Doctor regenerating in the street.

BBS Signature