00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Drake-Star just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

402,697 Views | 6,203 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-12 12:19:53

At 9/11/06 09:14 PM, Dejanus wrote: My favorite villian is the Nestene Counciousnence(spelling), I think that it is cool how it turns mannequins into heartless killing machines. The gun in the hand thing is my favorite part.

I didn't like him that much. Although I haven't seen any old episodes with him, just the new one.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-12 12:53:45

At 9/12/06 12:19 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
At 9/11/06 09:14 PM, Dejanus wrote: My favorite villian is the Nestene Counciousnence(spelling), I think that it is cool how it turns mannequins into heartless killing machines. The gun in the hand thing is my favorite part.
I didn't like him that much. Although I haven't seen any old episodes with him, just the new one.

Yeah, i've only seen the new one, and didn't think much of it. The whole idea of killer plastic doesn't seem very scary.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-12 13:25:37

At 9/11/06 11:17 AM, UndeadAssassin wrote: What is your favorite villian of all time in Doctor Who? Mine is the Cybermen.

Gotta be thoseUnfeeling Daleks!

bastards...

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 11:01:24

What about fav one off villans? I say Count Scarlioni/Scaroth as one because he was the one for the first classic episode I saw, also I've always said it was a good episode. I would also say Cassandra that bitchy tampelen. The Gelth were also good. The Empty Child(en) was also good. And of course Satan.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 11:19:32

At 9/13/06 11:01 AM, TheLight6 wrote: What about fav one off villans? I say Count Scarlioni/Scaroth as one because he was the one for the first classic episode I saw, also I've always said it was a good episode. I would also say Cassandra that bitchy tampelen. The Gelth were also good. The Empty Child(en) was also good. And of course Satan.

Sharaz Jek was quite good.

Doctor Who Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 12:18:47

And of course Satan.

I yes, I liked those ones. Possibly my favourite ones of all time. The Devil was cool and the idea behind was really clever.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 12:43:57

At 9/13/06 12:18 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
And of course Satan.
I yes, I liked those ones. Possibly my favourite ones of all time. The Devil was cool and the idea behind was really clever.

A teacher in my school uses "The Impossible Planet" and "The Satan Pit" as RE lessons.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 12:48:25

A teacher in my school uses "The Impossible Planet" and "The Satan Pit" as RE lessons.

It's not that suprising. Except for the fact that it wasn't actully about christananity.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 12:51:07

At 9/13/06 12:48 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
It's not that suprising. Except for the fact that it wasn't actully about christananity.

Aparently is has a good description of the devil. I think she's just a Doctor Who fan.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 12:56:19

I think she's just a Doctor Who fan.

Might have just wanted to mention it somewhere.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 13:03:55

At 9/13/06 12:56 PM, Wombat333 wrote:

I don't care why she does it, just means I get to watch Doctor Who for an hour instead of working.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 14:49:11

I don't care why she does it, just means I get to watch Doctor Who for an hour instead of working.

Sounds like my kind of lesson. Too bad I dropped RS two years ago.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 14:57:58

At 9/13/06 12:18 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
And of course Satan.

I agree with you.

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-13 15:00:55

At 9/13/06 02:49 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
Sounds like my kind of lesson. Too bad I dropped RS two years ago.

We don't get the choice, it's compulsary.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-14 21:58:12

At 9/13/06 01:03 PM, KickMe wrote:
At 9/13/06 12:56 PM, Wombat333 wrote:

damn your lucky. i never get to watch any movies except about "our changing bodies".

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-15 02:34:30

Lol. Your lucky. I would dream about having a Doctor Who class.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-15 08:31:48

So do I *dreams about Doctor Who class*... One of my friends claims that his grandfather has all the classic episodes of Doctor Who including the missing episodes lol. Anyhow I've asked him to get me The Tenth Planet: part 4 (if he has them probably get the whole thing) if he has these (very unlikely). However my friend claims many things and i'm 99.9999999999% (basically 0.0 repeater 1% (yes I know that it's an impossible number) sure nothing will come of this.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-15 10:57:56

At 9/15/06 08:31 AM, TheLight6 wrote: So do I *dreams about Doctor Who class*... One of my friends claims that his grandfather has all the classic episodes of Doctor Who including the missing episodes lol. Anyhow I've asked him to get me The Tenth Planet: part 4 (if he has them probably get the whole thing) if he has these (very unlikely). However my friend claims many things and i'm 99.9999999999% (basically 0.0 repeater 1% (yes I know that it's an impossible number) sure nothing will come of this.

A few people have the lost episodes, but only when they've recorded them off the TV. The BBC can't use these for the DVDs or to broadcast because the video quality is too poor. However, they can salvage the soundtracks from them. That's how they we're able to animate episodes 1 and 4 of "The Invasion", which is released next month.

Also, 25th September has been specified as the date for the two Doctor Who films, "Doctor Who and the Daleks" and "Daleks Invasion Earth: 2050 AD" with Peter Cushing as the Doctor. I've never seen these before, so i'll be grabbing a copy as soon as they come out.

HMV link.

Also, I have a relative who has all the of the classic episodes that were released on VHS, and I mean all off them.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-15 12:53:07

At 9/15/06 10:57 AM, KickMe wrote: A few people have the lost episodes, but only when they've recorded them off the TV. The BBC can't use these for the DVDs or to broadcast because the video quality is too poor. However, they can salvage the soundtracks from them. That's how they we're able to animate episodes 1 and 4 of "The Invasion", which is released next month.

Yeah I know about the soundtracks all of them exist. However if footage does exist in some form if they got hold of it couldn't they salvage/re-master at least something that could be used on DVD?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-15 15:04:00

At 9/15/06 12:53 PM, TheLight6 wrote: Yeah I know about the soundtracks all of them exist. However if footage does exist in some form if they got hold of it couldn't they salvage/re-master at least something that could be used on DVD?

They will have been recorded on very early home VCRs, meaning the quailty will be very, very poor.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-15 15:34:13

Also, if anyone uses Winamp I found a great skin.

The 10 Doctors.

Here's a screenshot, you can change which Doctor you have showing.

Doctor Who Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-15 16:48:29

That made me laugh like a retard for a minute for no reason.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-15 17:03:41

At 9/15/06 04:48 PM, Wombat333 wrote:

Another screenshot?

Doctor Who Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-15 20:46:42

At 9/15/06 05:03 PM, KickMe wrote:
At 9/15/06 04:48 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
Another screenshot?

that picture is kind of funny, with the hole in the page. a little lol for a couple seconds

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-16 03:24:15

Season 2 boxset hazzar the Children in Need Special will be included! :) However the Tardisodes are unconfirmed :(

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-16 04:02:18

At 9/16/06 03:24 AM, TheLight6 wrote: Season 2 boxset hazzar the Children in Need Special will be included! :) However the Tardisodes are unconfirmed :(

I doubt they'll be there as they were just insights into the episodes.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-16 15:25:49

that picture is kind of funny, with the hole in the page. a little lol for a couple seconds

It is slightly funny I suppose.
Anyone heard of the new Doctor Who Battles in Time trading card game? If you have what do you think it wil be like?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-16 15:32:16

Anyone heard of the new Doctor Who Battles in Time trading card game? If you have what do you think it wil be like?

My 7 year old cousin collectets them. I don't know what they're like though.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-16 15:50:10

At 9/16/06 03:25 PM, UndeadAssassin wrote:

I've seen them in Forbidden Planet before, never bought any though.

Anyone plan on listening to the new 8th Doctor adventures radio series on BBC7?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-16 17:33:46

At 9/16/06 03:25 PM, UndeadAssassin wrote:

i think they would be kind of cool. what other kind of trading card games are big in England? we got Magic:The Gathering. all the others are for little kids