00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

406,323 Views | 6,208 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-30 15:56:24

anyway, the series 2 premire of Doctor Who was on with adouble header: Christmas Invasion and New Earth. and you guys were right; Eccleson is way better that Tennet in those its-dangerous-but-im-the-doctor-so-ill-use
-sarcasm bits. but Tennet is teh better overall actor.

I think Tennant is better at both. I don't remember him using sarcasm but yes he is a better actor.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-30 16:04:59

At 9/30/06 03:56 PM, Wombat333 wrote: I think Tennant is better at both. I don't remember him using sarcasm but yes he is a better actor.

Although they're both poor Doctors, I prefer Tennant overall.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-09-30 17:08:20

At 9/30/06 04:11 PM, Dejanus wrote: The second season just came on last night in the US, they showed the Christmas special and the first episode back to back. So, I guess I got Christmas in September. I liked the Tibborax, do they return? Also, you wouldnt know if they had plans to bring the Torchwood series to the US, would you?

oh, i forgot, they tell you about torchwood. its only a weapon? i mean, i thought it was a planet or something better like a superhuman. but weapon?c'mon

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 04:29:00

oh, i forgot, they tell you about torchwood. its only a weapon? i mean, i thought it was a planet or something better like a superhuman. but weapon?c'mon

No, it's something a lot better that's in the final one. I won't ruin the suprise for you.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 06:42:03

At 10/1/06 04:29 AM, Wombat333 wrote:
No, it's something a lot better that's in the final one. I won't ruin the suprise for you.

Thats right. You will have to wait and see. :)

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 07:55:10

You will find out next week what Torchwood is in Tooth and Claw... Also Army of Ghosts aired last night here in Aust. Although I already watched it and next weeks episode I'm still excited.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 08:01:18

Sry about the double post but...

At 9/30/06 04:11 PM, Dejanus wrote: I liked the Tibborax, do they return?

It's Sycorax and no there are no plans and probably won't be to bring them back.
Also Torchwood is meantioned in Badwolf I won't say where though...

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 08:06:57

Hello there everyone

Sorry for the absence. Completley forgot about this place with all the stuff that's been going on in my life.

Am I still welcome?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 08:33:51

At 10/1/06 08:06 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Hello there everyone

Sorry for the absence. Completley forgot about this place with all the stuff that's been going on in my life.

Am I still welcome?

Your completely welcome. Its good to see you back TNT. Did you get the PM I sent you then?

I used to be -DeceptionKiller-

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 08:36:12

At 10/1/06 08:33 AM, UndeadAssassin wrote: Your completely welcome. Its good to see you back TNT. Did you get the PM I sent you then?
I used to be -DeceptionKiller-

Yeah I did.

Glad to know I'm still welcome. I may be a bit erratic in my posting as my workload for school is HUGE! Add that to thef act i have a job interview on thursday and I'm fairly sure I'm going to be getting it, I may not be around that much. But when i am I'll Join in on the discussion.

Btw, I've been toying with an idea of writing a Dr Who Fan-fiction story. If I write it, would it be allowable for me to post it here?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 08:37:42

Btw, I've been toying with an idea of writing a Dr Who Fan-fiction story. If I write it, would it be allowable for me to post it here?

Yes I would be delighted to read it.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 08:40:13

At 10/1/06 08:37 AM, UndeadAssassin wrote: Yes I would be delighted to read it.

Excellent. When I get some of it done I'll post it. Dunno when that'll be though. I'll see if I can make a start today, but I may not be able to.

<shrugs>

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 09:07:39

At 10/1/06 08:01 AM, TheLight6 wrote: Sry about the double post but...
At 9/30/06 04:11 PM, Dejanus wrote: I liked the Tibborax, do they return?

I doubt they will, what with the blowing of them up.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 12:13:35

I've been handing out water at the end of a half marathon all day. Turns out someone ran the whole thing dressed as a Cyberman.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 12:36:39

At 10/1/06 12:13 PM, The-Master wrote: I've been handing out water at the end of a half marathon all day. Turns out someone ran the whole thing dressed as a Cyberman.

Seriously? What on earth possesed him to run it dressed as Cyberman? That must have been sheer hell.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 13:19:22

At 10/1/06 12:13 PM, The-Master wrote: I've been handing out water at the end of a half marathon all day. Turns out someone ran the whole thing dressed as a Cyberman.

I would have loved to see that and maybe a miget as a Dalek doing the race... Did you talk to him?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 14:57:07

And howe many times have the Daleks been blown up/vaporised/melted/time warped/ analy raped? This series is very bad at keeping villians dead.

True. Although i've never seen a Dalek get anal raped.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 16:03:42

At 10/1/06 02:57 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
And howe many times have the Daleks been blown up/vaporised/melted/time warped/ analy raped? This series is very bad at keeping villians dead.
True. Although i've never seen a Dalek get anal raped.

i have. one dalek shoved his laser cannon in the recharging plug of another. At the climax, his laser shot off, destroying teh Dalek. plus the sycrox or whatever they are, were only on a ship. there must be more of them

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 16:22:50

At 10/1/06 01:19 PM, TheLight6 wrote:
I would have loved to see that and maybe a miget as a Dalek doing the race... Did you talk to him?

Nah, I didn't talk to him. He looked near to death. I can see why, saying as he'd just run a half marathon in a full Cyberman costume.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-01 21:02:46

At 10/1/06 04:22 PM, The-Master wrote:
At 10/1/06 01:19 PM, TheLight6 wrote:
Nah, I didn't talk to him. He looked near to death. I can see why, saying as he'd just run a half marathon in a full Cyberman costume.

Tthats pretty insane. what did he place?

oh, speaking of insane, the race for second in command was pretty insane too. this is from page 20 until now. Undead, i used the couple of posts by your alt into your count. heres the updated member list:

Time Lord: TheThing - (im the leader, bitch. i dont need to have posts counted)
companion: Womat333 - 46 posts
companion: THe-Master - 45
dalek: UndeadAssassin - 41
dalek: TheLight6 - 18
cyberman: Dejanus - 5
(Tie) cyberman: TNT - 4
(Tie) cyberman: RedGlare - 4
K9: TheDoctor - 2
K9 & down: people who didnt post are on probation. if they dont post when i do the next update, then they're off

we need more posts from more than 5 people. i know crews start to die after the first month, but i know TNT will be coming back, so its a little better

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-02 02:13:57

Cool rankings, the post count idea is good. It really sorts it all out.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-02 02:53:26

At 10/2/06 02:13 AM, Wombat333 wrote: Cool rankings, the post count idea is good. It really sorts it all out.

Yeah I thought so too. But I didn't know TheDoctor has only posted twice! =s

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-02 10:56:45

At 10/1/06 09:02 PM, TheThing wrote: Tthats pretty insane. what did he place?

Saying as 50,000+ people were running it, I couldn't give an exact place. But he was one of the last to cross the line.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-02 11:38:40

At 10/2/06 10:56 AM, The-Master wrote:
Saying as 50,000+ people were running it, I couldn't give an exact place. But he was one of the last to cross the line.

Somehow i'm not suprised.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-02 12:15:04

At 10/2/06 11:38 AM, Wombat333 wrote:
At 10/2/06 10:56 AM, The-Master wrote:
Somehow i'm not suprised.

You must be able to buy Cybermen masks somewhere, because his didn't look homemade.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-02 12:39:34

You must be able to buy Cybermen masks somewhere, because his didn't look homemade.

There's no doubt about it. It's so successful that they have nearly everything of it. I wouldn't be suprised if they make a video game some time in the futre.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-02 12:42:30

At 10/2/06 12:15 PM, The-Master wrote:
At 10/2/06 11:38 AM, Wombat333 wrote: At

Yea theres a toy Cyberman Helmet with speech buttons llike the Darth Vader Version. And teres always a good costume store somewhere.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-02 13:08:44

At 10/2/06 12:15 PM, The-Master wrote: You must be able to buy Cybermen masks somewhere, because his didn't look homemade.

£9.99 down my local Toys R us. Comes with buttons on it as well which make it speak when you press them.

Or for £20 you can get a cyberman suit for your little kid and have be the talk of the town as he goes about deletingall the bullies in his primary school. Stylish yet Functional I'm sure you'll agree.

don't aks what I was doing in a Toys R Us, 'cause I hoenstly have no idea.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-02 16:44:17

At 10/2/06 12:39 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
There's no doubt about it. It's so successful that they have nearly everything of it. I wouldn't be suprised if they make a video game some time in the futre.

I couldn't see Doctor Who making a very good video game. There isn't alot you could actually do if you were the Doctor. The only thing I could think of is some take on "The Death Zone" on Gallifrey. Just have a mindless fighting game with any creatures from all the universes, and justify it with some feeble story line.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-10-03 11:01:54

I couldn't see Doctor Who making a very good video game. There isn't alot you could actually do if you were the Doctor. The only thing I could think of is some take on "The Death Zone" on Gallifrey. Just have a mindless fighting game with any creatures from all the universes, and justify it with some feeble story line.

You could make a Star Wars Battlefront mod though. The Daleks could be the Republic with there blue lasers. And the Cybermen could be the CIS with there red lasers coming for there rist , just like the Super Batle Droids.

BBS Signature