00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RozenShadow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

iPod Club

53,778 Views | 1,136 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-24 17:42:47

At 1/24/06 05:40 PM, xmetallicax1 wrote:
At 1/24/06 05:36 PM, captain_flash_movie wrote: Any idea whats wrong with this 1?
What the freak? It's a cracked, purplish looking iPod with the PB&J thing riding on some crime against nature. May I ask why you posted this?

Easy. Just showin u what happens when youy have:
1) my dog
2) postman
3)cheetos
4) an ipod nano

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-24 17:47:55

At 1/24/06 05:42 PM, captain_flash_movie wrote: Easy. Just showin u what happens when youy have:
1) my dog
2) postman
3)cheetos
4) an ipod nano

Ok..... It's been eaten by your dog. That's whats wrong with it. Or your postman ate it. Or something to do with cheetos(?).

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-24 17:50:11

At 1/24/06 05:36 PM, captain_flash_movie wrote: Any idea whats wrong with this 1?

lol So i take it that your iPod is broken?

That's why I take especially good care of my 60 Giga-byte iPod Video (....not bragging....). :P

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-24 18:15:53

At 1/24/06 03:36 PM, KungFuCow wrote:
At 1/24/06 02:12 PM, VirginLungs wrote: Alright dudes just one question:

How do you get videos onto the 60 gig ipod?

I went to apple.com but that was just more confusing.. : /
Don't go to apple. I had the same problem for about a week+, and i finally figured it out.

Make sure your video setting "TV out" is set to off. I finally realized this was why videos didnt work on mine. I switched it to off, and PRESTO, everything is perfect now.

Also, your movies/videos have to be a certain filetype, so browse pages 3-4 of this thread and download PSP Video 9, works like a charm. Just transcode your video, pop it into iTunes, and update your iPod.

Problem :(

I went to download it.Everything was fine until this came up:

Download of the system components failed.Possible reasons include.

1.You cancelled the installation - No I didn't

2.You do not have an internet connection right now. - no, its running fine.

3.The connection to the server timed out.Please try running the installation again.

Since the 3rd one is the only possible problem I guess my connection timed out? What does this mean and how do I install this poxy thing? I've tried installing it again but no avail.

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-25 14:58:51

If PSP Video 9 doesn't work, try Videora iPod Converter.If that doesn't work also, check your internet options for any anomalies (hope I spelt it right, im trying to expand my vocabulary :)

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-25 21:42:22

So, Virgin Lungs, is it working now?

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-27 21:19:35

Humph, since no one has posted for an outrageously long time, I now BUMP this thread.

By the way, You guys ever seen the Red vs. Blue series? (Halo related)
Well, i'm downloading all the seasons for it on my iPod :)

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-28 00:03:49

At 1/27/06 09:19 PM, KungFuCow wrote: Humph, since no one has posted for an outrageously long time, I now BUMP this thread.

By the way, You guys ever seen the Red vs. Blue series? (Halo related)
Well, i'm downloading all the seasons for it on my iPod :)

Sorry i have been busy doing stuff. I lost my god damn ipod somewhere in my house too. >:[

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-28 11:31:33

At 1/27/06 09:19 PM, KungFuCow wrote: Humph, since no one has posted for an outrageously long time, I now BUMP this thread.

pfft, 2 days isnt that long.

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-28 12:24:27

Hey, i downloaded Red vs Blue season 2, but when I try to convert it using PSP Video 9, It rushes through the 1st and 2nd Pass then says 'generating thumbnail' and ends in a total of less than 10 seconds. When i check the exported file, it has only 32 bytes and doesnt work. Should i try Videora instead for this file?

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-28 13:11:39

At 1/28/06 12:24 PM, KungFuCow wrote: probs with psp9

I got that too. I tried a second time and it worked.

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-28 14:58:55

sorry, i haven't posted much. Nothing to report really.

i passed the 1000 song mark yesterday, although my average song length is probably about 6 mins so thats the equivilent of 2000 3 min songs.

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-28 15:07:52

At 1/28/06 02:58 PM, areyoureadyEddie wrote: sorry, i haven't posted much. Nothing to report really.

i passed the 1000 song mark yesterday, although my average song length is probably about 6 mins so thats the equivilent of 2000 3 min songs.

I almost got 3000 altogether because me and my dad share our itunes.

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-28 16:02:59

At 1/28/06 02:58 PM, areyoureadyEddie wrote: sorry, i haven't posted much. Nothing to report really.

I passed 1500 the other day, (I have 1552 songs now), and I have 4 days and 17 hours worth of music, although I do suscribe to a 4 times a week one hour long podcast, which takes up about 15 hours...

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-29 05:19:24

At 1/29/06 01:06 AM, Mike- wrote: The piece that you would normally plug the head phones into is dirty or something, and its making the songs not play well. I tried to clean it with a Q-Tipbut it didnt work, does anyone know what do to?

Hmmmmmmm, I dunno. Try putting a needle in it and poking around

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-29 14:46:44

At 1/28/06 12:24 PM, KungFuCow wrote: Hey, i downloaded Red vs Blue season 2, but when I try to convert it using PSP Video 9, It rushes through the 1st and 2nd Pass then says 'generating thumbnail' and ends in a total of less than 10 seconds. When i check the exported file, it has only 32 bytes and doesnt work. Should i try Videora instead for this file?

Sorry about late reply and all (internet was down) I still have that problem with both PSP and Videora. Someone help us please. Anyways, I reached 500 songs right bfore my internet went out so yay me, and nothing else iPod related has happened in the past few days.

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-30 15:35:25

Can anybody help with our problem?

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-30 15:56:43

At 1/30/06 03:35 PM, xmetallicax1 wrote: Can anybody help with our problem?

Well, this is what my PSP Video 9 setup screen looks like. See what yours looks like.
http://img358.images..zzzzzzzzzzzzz6fv.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-30 15:57:28

At 1/30/06 03:35 PM, xmetallicax1 wrote: Can anybody help with our problem?

Doesn't seem like it, not now anyway.

Yesterday I was at BestBuy, and i was looking for a protective case for my iPod which could give me easy access to the click-wheel, and also that provides protection for the screen, hooks onto your belt or arm. I found such a thing, but it was made out of simple, cheap material. Im thinking more along the lines of black leather or form-fitting silicone, but they didn't have those for a 5th gen. iPod, only for the mini's and such. Should i try and find one over eBay, or should i just look through stores until i find a good one for a good deal? (Mind you, the poeple on eBay usually tend to sell stuff at higher prices than that of which was the original price of the object in question.)

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-30 16:10:55

At 1/30/06 03:56 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Well, this is what my PSP Video 9 setup screen looks like. See what yours looks like.
http://img358.images..zzzzzzzzzzzzz6fv.jpg

Yeah mine's the same thing, I really don't know what's wrong with it. It angers me so. I'm going to delete PSP 9 and Videora and redownload both of the programs. If this doesn't work I'm gonna be PISSED.

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-30 16:15:03

At 1/30/06 03:57 PM, KungFuCow wrote: Yesterday I was at BestBuy, and i was looking for a protective case for my iPod which could give me easy access to the click-wheel, and also that provides protection for the screen, hooks onto your belt or arm. I found such a thing, but it was made out of simple, cheap material. Im thinking more along the lines of black leather or form-fitting silicone, but they didn't have those for a 5th gen. iPod, only for the mini's and such. Should i try and find one over eBay, or should i just look through stores until i find a good one for a good deal? (Mind you, the poeple on eBay usually tend to sell stuff at higher prices than that of which was the original price of the object in question.)

I have a black leather case for my 5th Gen. I bought it from Radioshack around Christmas. They had an assortment of them. Try there first then eBay.

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-30 16:19:34

Okay, thanks, I'l check RadioShack this week later on.

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-30 16:47:40

At 1/30/06 04:19 PM, KungFuCow wrote: Okay, thanks, I'l check RadioShack this week later on.

Good idea. I downloaded both PSP and Videora. STILL DOESN'T WORK. My computer is gay. I followed BBM's instructions almost exactly. So I'm screwed until I find another free converting program. If you got one or a solution to the other problem, them for the Love of God post back

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-30 16:53:33

Hey guys!
I would like to join.

Right now I own a normall 20GB iPOD, ive had it since the first week the iPOD orginally came out. It is slowly starting to die sadly, and I think I will get it replaced with a Video iPOD soon. For my birthday or soemthing.

I hope that I am able to join as I would love to continue talking with other iPOD users about iPODs and such.

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-30 17:10:58

At 1/30/06 04:53 PM, -blackout- wrote: Hey guys!
I would like to join.
Right now I own a normall 20GB iPOD, ive had it since the first week the iPOD orginally came out. It is slowly starting to die sadly, and I think I will get it replaced with a Video iPOD soon. For my birthday or soemthing.
I hope that I am able to join as I would love to continue talking with other iPOD users about iPODs and such.

That's cool man come on in. As long as you aren't going to be a n00b, I'm fine with it.

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-31 09:22:03

I've got a question. I've noticed EQ sucks up the battery quicker, and I really find the sound a lot more enjoyable while using the Rock preset. So is there a way to pre-equalize songs with the Rock preset so they don't need to be processed by iPod's processor in real-time (and waste battery power)? Maybe mp3gain or something?

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-31 12:15:35

At 1/31/06 09:22 AM, juraj wrote: I've got a question. I've noticed EQ sucks up the battery quicker, and I really find the sound a lot more enjoyable while using the Rock preset.

Really? I don't really notice a difference (well, i notice a difference, but it doesn't make the song more/less enjoyable to me)

So is there a way to pre-equalize songs with the Rock preset so they don't need to be processed by iPod's processor in real-time (and waste battery power)? Maybe mp3gain or something?

I don't know....... but is it really that important?

BBS Signature

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-31 15:44:14

At 1/31/06 09:22 AM, juraj wrote: I've got a question. I've noticed EQ sucks up the battery quicker, and I really find the sound a lot more enjoyable while using the Rock preset. So is there a way to pre-equalize songs with the Rock preset so they don't need to be processed by iPod's processor in real-time (and waste battery power)? Maybe mp3gain or something?

Well, it doesn't suck my battery life when I seldomly use it (it hurts my ears for some reason idk...) . Why would you care about that anyways? Just turn the volume up or something its like the same thing. Still have probs with converters, anybody got alternatives to Videora/PSP9?

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-31 16:50:09

Hey guys...
Im back from a 10 hour ban due to posting in a spam thread...i was actually trying to help the guy...i said go see a doctor cause he said his ass hurt but oh well.

Anyways im getting a Video iPOD! I just want to take a poll to see which color I should get!

Response to iPod Club 2006-01-31 16:53:46

At 1/31/06 04:50 PM, -blackout- wrote: Hey guys...
Im back from a 10 hour ban due to posting in a spam thread...i was actually trying to help the guy...i said go see a doctor cause he said his ass hurt but oh well.

Anyways im getting a Video iPOD! I just want to take a poll to see which color I should get!

Get white with a black case. Blacks show scratches like crazy. If you ant white, then screw the case.