00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nintendo = King

51,158 Views | 545 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 12:32:57

well at least the nerds whose lives revolve around video games will get a little execise.
cuase i know one kid who literally gets out of breath just by standing up

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 12:44:32

At 9/18/05 02:34 AM, gaso4002 wrote: Thats a fact,so what if that happened 10 years ago?? It does not mean that it didnt sucked. And what about DS,with the touchscreen they innovated,so what the games still suck and people dont want to play fagass games like Nintendogs,thats my point man,i dont give a shit if the revo controller can make fukin popcorn i just want to play GOOD games,and in that zone Nintendo is going downhill (you can count with your hands the good GC titles and the same happened to N64 and the same is going to happen with Revo,unless of course they make a crappy MGS remake...... lmao)

Later!

"Nintendogs, which Nintendo reports has sold more than a quarter million copies in its first week alone."
IGN (http://ds.ign.com/ar..es/647/647328p1.htm
l
)

Nintendogs did pretty well for a "fagass game"

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 13:32:16

Microsoft do computers
Sony, do dvd players and others
Nintendo do games, and games only

Nintendo is trying another gaming style it seems, touch screens and now something that does nearly anything

Ill be holding back my opinions now until everything starts getting close, and i will be keeping an eye on this controller

all in due time, all in due time

V It has to be better than this though V

Nintendo = King

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 14:22:20

I think Nintendo just bitchslapped Microsoft and Sony with this one. That's probably why they waited until after the Xbox360 date was set to reveal it.

Personally, I can't wait to get a Revolution. And stock in Nintendo...

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 15:33:49

looks gay.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 15:58:57

At 9/16/05 11:17 AM, Vespedaska wrote: life would suck.

Ah, the nerds would find something else to live on. It's like life, y'know. You could poison the world and destroy all living things, but life would find a way.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 16:01:34

the ps3 controller looks like a double ended dildo. Take that sony you cock suckers!!

PM me if you LOVE jewish arm pits....25 people LOVE jewish armpits :D

WiiTogether | Gaming HQ | Ultimate anime & manga downloads.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 16:37:27

At 9/16/05 10:23 AM, TwinsenDude wrote: Oh yeah, having 3 different processors so the xbox can process 9 trillion polygons per second sure is old-fasioned...

I love this post 'coz it's a typical fanboy response to anything, no offence or anything... every generation it's always been about who can look the prettiest everytime. THAT'S the old fashion part and all three companies are guilty of that. This, however, is totally new and no-one's done anything like it before. Sure it may flop, but unless someone takes that risk, we'll always conform to the same old boring pattern, and that's no fun ;)

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 16:37:46

At 9/18/05 04:01 PM, Link50000 wrote: the ps3 controller looks like a double ended dildo. Take that sony you cock suckers!!

totally true!
Sony are a bunch o' fucking stupid corporate suits!
They don't know what true gaming is. all they do with the ps2 is release shitty sequals, and with the psp they release shitty remakes!
well im done ranting now, Go NINTENDO!!! woot!!!!!!!!

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 18:42:53

people who post and say that its stupid are retarded they just dont want to admit that nintendo will have them begging for mercy, people stoped beliving in nintendo when a bunch of losers from sony thought it would be fun to make a system people were looking for something new now they just havent came back to nintendo because they were content with there final fantasies. but now nintendo will show them what they were missing out on NOW BEHOLD NINTENDOS TRUE POWER

http://cubemedia.ign..0050916041026412.jpg
<copy and paste it

controler will have a shell that one isnt real but it will look something like that so you can play normal games

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 18:46:03

At 9/18/05 01:32 PM, LostSeraph wrote: Microsoft do computers

Nintendo is trying another gaming style it seems, touch screens and now something that does nearly anything

Ill be holding back my opinions now until everything starts getting close, and i will be keeping an eye on this controller

all in due time, all in due time

V It has to be better than this though V

its not sonys fault they have to change the cotroller look, sony was getting sued by another company for coping the companies design, so sony had to change the look.
but dont ask what company sued them cause i dont know

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 18:53:22

That picture is a mockup. It isnt real. But, Nintendo is making a shell just like it so that the Remote will fit into it and Revolution will make the best of both worlds. Ordinary gaming and the revolution. But i just want all you non believers to imagine something..

Remember Duck hunt for the NES? That little gun? Get my picture? We're talkin about the best first person shooter games ever.

I played a game in this arcade and i had this gun that moved around when i did. If i ducked to the right, it would do so on the screen. I was trying to hide behind cover so that nobody could shoot me and the game was really fun. Now bring that to your home and im thinkin we got ourselves some fun games.

I have to admit that games arent fun anymore. I mean, am i the only one who plays games and gets bored with them ? and just try to beat it so that i know the story for the sequal? with the exception of Metal Gear solid games and Legend of Zelda, most games like Killzone and other action titles get boring so quick. Racing is the same thing over and over. and hell, with this new controller means new possibilities which mean new fun different games. I've been a gamer since NES/atari and i just know what gaming is supposed to be about... Fun. Not repetitive.

Nintendo is just trying to give you all a good time, appreciate it you cock suckers !!!!111:)

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 19:02:52

Sorry Zero52.. I hit my head real hard last night :-P I didnt see you said that the pic wasnt real

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 19:07:26

THEY RUINED NINTENDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! Fuckin Japs

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 19:16:36

Hey i am japanese!!

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 19:25:49

At 9/18/05 06:59 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/18/05 02:34 AM, gaso4002 wrote: you can count with your hands the good GC titles
Harvest Moon
Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Mario Sunshine
Zelda: WindWaker
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Waverace: Blue Storm
Luigi's Mansion
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
Mario Kart: Double Dash
F-Zero
1080: Avalanche
Mario Power Tennis
Soul Calibur II (Link > other 2 characters)

HOLY SHIT, IM RUNNING OUT OF HANDS MIGHTY FAST HERE!

hahah the things i have to read now.........Mario Sunshine a good game????????????? And Luigi's Mansion???????? Also must remind you that RE4 is coming for the PS2(with extras)

And about the Nintendogs: just because a game sells good its doesnt actually mean that its not gay. ( like pokemon)

ps: http://gamecubeguy.com:8080/mailbag/revcon
2.jpg

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 19:42:11

Imagine double weilding in First person shooters with two Revolution Controllers

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 21:36:11

At 9/16/05 10:12 AM, TomFulp wrote: I have to say... People have been wondering for a while what the Nintendo Revolution was gonna be like. I just saw a picture of the controller today and was like WTF... It looks like an iPod,

Looks more like a remote control to me.

There's no crying in baseball

Take me home mama and put me to bed

Stop thinking with your tits

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 22:15:08

Xbox 360 and PS3 will own nintendo revolution!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 22:28:47

At 9/18/05 07:07 PM, Millerfly wrote: THEY RUINED NINTENDO

I totaly agree with you

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 22:42:38

At 9/18/05 10:28 PM, random_pedestrian wrote:
At 9/18/05 07:07 PM, Millerfly wrote: THEY RUINED NINTENDO
I totaly agree with you

you guys just don't wanna break out of the norm in gaming.
face it, gaming has gotten mighty boring, its time for something new and innovative, and nintendo is bring in the next step of gaming, ya I though it was crazy at first too.
But once you start to look at it you realize that this system may bring gaming back from what I call the age of sequals.
Yep new companies shall rise, and good gaming shall be revived!!!

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 23:01:24

Lol, you can say you hate nintendo, but at least their original with their things, unlike other companies..

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 23:59:05

The sell ranking of each the console systems right now states the Nintendo NEEDS A REVOLUTION. 1. Xbox, 2. PS2 and barely making for last 3. Gamecube. Wait there came in 3rd!!!. I do not mean to bash Nintendo. I used to love NES, Super Nintendo, N64. Till Playstation came out and made a system like it ought to be. Nintendos huge mistake is next to Virtual Boy, the Gamecube. It doesn't even match Playstation 2, Xbox and has no online options. It could even handle Grand Theft Auto San Andreas..lol Which brings it to conclusion it gamecube was a toy. Finally out of no where Nintendo claims there revolution with TV remote...I guess Homer Simpson help them out and got paid in donuts. "WAHOO!" With Xbox 360 coming out next month with 3.2 gigz, PS3 Spring 2006 claiming to be the faster than Aleinware PCs. Now Nintendo only shows us a damn Tv remote and nothing else. All I have to says is "WOW". Now show us the system details.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 23:59:29

THIS THING LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE HORRIFYINGLY FRUSTRATING, ill stick to my XBOBX 360 thank you very much

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-19 00:09:15

At 9/18/05 07:07 PM, Millerfly wrote: THEY RUINED NINTENDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! Fuckin Japs

LOL! I know they bomb us in Pearl Harbor, now they make our games. But now we are taking that shit back. With XBOX 360, I know microsoft is a Monopoly but its made in the USA and dont have wait half year when game release. Thats how the treat us with Final Fantasy games or whatever

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-19 00:47:19

If everybody who is putting this controller down before they even pick it up would just think about it, they would most likely realize that it is quite possibly the most effective piece of hardware ever to grace the gaming industry.

You all say your 360 and PS3 controllers are much better than this nintendo product? don't forget that both those controllers are collaborative rip offs of nintendo's game pads through out the year. Nintendo started it all, they know what they're doing. They would never release a product without doing extensive research and brainstormming. Nintendos goal is to bring in more gamers, while keeping the old ones happy with a fresh take on gaming. They would not jeoprodize that on a half baked gimmick, they have proven that games are easy to port to revolution (the metroid 2 demo took retro studios a little more than a week to produce) they have done their homework. Nintendo stated that they have been looking foreward since the gamecube's launch (perhaps because it was but lack lustre) The company realizes that its third party support hasn't been the greatest, but they've worked to change their image near the end of GCs life in order to set themselves up for the Revo. (Zelda more mature, geist, metal gear, resident evil 4 exclusive for a while) they have built up more and more support; they have square back , kojima is thrilled about the controller, THQ, ubisoft, EA, and ,now, The Bohemoth! have all pledged alligence, thats huge, most other companies will follow suit, not to mention Capcoms steller relationship with nintendo.

I don't think you people are reading into the controller as much as you should be. When I first SAW it, it was weird. But when I READ about it, I was in awe...

The sensor for the controller can tell how far the control is, what position its in, the angle its turned at etc etc. It is completely immersive and from hands-on articles I've read at 1up and IGN it's incredible accurate and smooth. This is essentially a 3D mouse, as I'm sure you've heard. Many have said it blows the 'mouse and keyboard' away for gaming. FPS's is obviously a no brainer, all FPS's on Revolution will be superior to any other, including Halo (thats right I said it.) and another thing, just because theres a D-Pad on the remote doesn't mean squat. If your worried about Zelda think about this ;

joystick addon to move link around, A = action button, B trigger = shield, Z1=Target. Z2=hint(navi? w.e.), each of the 4 directions on the D-Pad = a sub weapon (Ie; hookshot), and then to swing your sword, swing the controller. It's simple and Nintendo knows it.

Another thing I've heard was people complain about racing games... first of all, are you sick? if you turn it on its side it becomes a steering wheel for god sakes.

And another thing is you can't forget that they are releasing other attachments including a traditional controller for those who are scared of change.

Another great feature about this controller is that IT HAS A POWER BUTTON! You don't even have to get up to shut the console off anymore - THAT is a great idea.

BTW joystick attachment is said to be included with the controller, and there is a possiblility for the conventional controller shell to be as well.

also keep in mind that we don't even know everything about the controller, they said that there was more too it, especially the indicator lights on the bottem (concerning how many players can play) And also the HOME button (which may or may not be pretty straight foreward)

Revolution doesn't come with a controller, it doesn't come with a remote, it comes with a weapon, or a steering wheel, a pointer, a fishing rod? whatever the hell people want it to be it can, and whats more, it will actually feel like your using the device, rather than controlling a character who happens to be using the device, Nintendo cuts out the middle man.

Revolt.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-19 01:59:45

At 9/18/05 01:32 PM, LostSeraph wrote: Microsoft do computers

What?
More like this.

Sony do games and DVD players, etc.
Nintendo do games, ONLY games.
Linux do Operating systems (computers).
Micosoft.....just lie in a corner with your Xbox and die slowly.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-19 03:28:43

At 9/16/05 10:12 AM, TomFulp wrote:

...That Nintendo Revolution video got me excited.

Back to work!

damn. i cannot WAIT to see what you guys'll come up with.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-19 07:39:27

I used to love Nintendo, back in the days of NES and SNES. When they left Sony at the alter with the PSX (remember, the PSX was originally going to be the next Nintendo system, nice fuck up there, Nintendo), and came out with the doorstop-worthy N64, I fell out with them.

I've hated every Nintendo controller since the SNES. The N64 controller made me throw up. Gamecube controllers are even worse, IMO. I thought they'd completely lost their touch. Sony stuck closer to the SNES design than they did, and I went with Sony.

And then there's the DS. I think most people who look forward to this controller are probably people who thought the DS was a nifty idea. I hated it at first. I still hate it now. The features on the DS are too specific, and it seems that they are too insistent that games use them.

This, however is a different story. This is something I can see myself getting behind. I've always been in favour of increased immersion, and I can see a million possibilities. Sure, it generates a massive "WTF?" reaction at first, but so did the PSX, and so did the NES for that matter. This time I think Nintendo's finally hit the jackpot for outside-the-box style features. This seems to be incredibly versatile. It's really just a matter of whether developers make good use of it. Here's hoping.

For those graphics nuts out there. Here's a bit of a logical progression for you:

1. System's graphics capabilities are higher.
2. Developers are expected to take full advantage of new capabilities.
3. It takes more programmers, more time, and therefore more money to fulfill #2 than it did with the previouis console generation.
4. The people who finance games have to part with more money to make them happen.
5. Since people don't easily part with large sums of money, they focus on going for sure things like sequels, clones, and franchise games.
6. Gaming dies a quiet, boring, sad death.

Fuck graphics. You want 3 trillion polygons? I'll show you where you can shove 3 trillion polygons, and those motherfuckers are sharp.

I'm out.

- Andrew Traviss

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-19 07:53:05

At 9/19/05 03:28 AM, iamhere wrote:
At 9/16/05 10:12 AM, TomFulp wrote:
...That Nintendo Revolution video got me excited.

Back to work!
damn. i cannot WAIT to see what you guys'll come up with.

That revolution was Fking Awsm!!

Nintendo = King