00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Itspanzinobro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nintendo = King

51,159 Views | 545 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-17 23:40:03

Alaways the same with Nintendo,they try to make a Revolution but all they get in the en of the generation is bad sales and crappy games.( remember the ''Power Gloves'' revolution???? or maybe you do remeber the ''Virtual Boy''....oh yes great days....)

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-17 23:53:27

At 9/17/05 09:07 PM, gaso4002 wrote: http://img.photobuck..7/mousedown/revo.swf

LOL

so true, so true...

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 00:57:27

At 9/17/05 11:40 PM, gaso4002 wrote: Alaways the same with Nintendo,they try to make a Revolution but all they get in the en of the generation is bad sales and crappy games.( remember the ''Power Gloves'' revolution???? or maybe you do remeber the ''Virtual Boy''....oh yes great days....)

You know it's just dawned on me, what with the countless 'what the fuk am i gona do with a moerghhj contereo0sroller??' and 'dey wil join saga soon lool!' and of course 'why the fiukj do u pay fo ol game s hwen u can downksdl; EMULATORS! STUPID HED!' post in this thread, it's that no one wants to see new innovative things, they want to see the same shit over and over and over again. New ideas should be applauded, not ridiculed. Fucking retards.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 01:22:12

At 9/18/05 12:57 AM, Post_Apocalyptic wrote:
At 9/17/05 11:40 PM, gaso4002 wrote: Alaways the same with Nintendo,they try to make a Revolution but all they get in the en of the generation is bad sales and crappy games.( remember the ''Power Gloves'' revolution???? or maybe you do remeber the ''Virtual Boy''....oh yes great days....)
You know it's just dawned on me, what with the countless 'what the fuk am i gona do with a moerghhj contereo0sroller??' and 'dey wil join saga soon lool!' and of course 'why the fiukj do u pay fo ol game s hwen u can downksdl; EMULATORS! STUPID HED!' post in this thread, it's that no one wants to see new innovative things, they want to see the same shit over and over and over again. New ideas should be applauded, not ridiculed. Fucking retards.

innovative things:

Virtual Boy at that time =============> AFTER: a failure.

The same thing is going to happen to that console. Don't be such a fanboy and look at the facts.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 01:34:02

At 9/18/05 01:22 AM, gaso4002 wrote: innovative things:

The same thing is going to happen to that console. Don't be such a fanboy and look at the facts.

What facts? Just because 1 system failed means that the next systems are all doomed?

Virtual Boy is 10 fucking years old. Nintendo has already realized its mistakes.

Get a clue, moron.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 02:34:51

At 9/18/05 01:34 AM, -Painkiller- wrote:
At 9/18/05 01:22 AM, gaso4002 wrote: innovative things:

What facts? Just because 1 system failed means that the next systems are all doomed?

Virtual Boy is 10 fucking years old. Nintendo has already realized its mistakes.

Get a clue, moron.

Thats a fact,so what if that happened 10 years ago?? It does not mean that it didnt sucked. And what about DS,with the touchscreen they innovated,so what the games still suck and people dont want to play fagass games like Nintendogs,thats my point man,i dont give a shit if the revo controller can make fukin popcorn i just want to play GOOD games,and in that zone Nintendo is going downhill (you can count with your hands the good GC titles and the same happened to N64 and the same is going to happen with Revo,unless of course they make a crappy MGS remake...... lmao)

Later!

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 02:36:45

Priority List:
1) Revolution
2)everything else.
Dx

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 03:06:10

They could make the best damn star wars game ever, with this new controller.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 03:57:38

Nintendo is daring: Amazing and revolutionary as this controller may be, I'm afraid that it could bring some serious concerns to developers. Also, say the game is a multi-platformer, and the buyer owns all three next generation consoles, will he/she be more likely to get it for a system which has familiar controller devices or go for the system which totes a unique system of control, likely to differ perhaps greatly from the other two consoles despite being the same game. Yes the flexiblitly seems much greater with this device., but which will triumph....flexibility or familiarity, Revolution Vs. Old School?
NINTENDO ROCKS!!!

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 04:07:30

dude the revolution rocks im gonna get it no matter what also mainly coz im a nintendo fan lol

Nintendo = King

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 04:24:40

At 9/16/05 10:17 AM, DoomBrigade wrote: Nintendo still rules the war, while xbox and sony stay with the old ways of gaming, nintendo always comes up with new ideas. thats what I like about them. Now I hope there will be developer that can make use of the controller...

dude you are right

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 05:07:39

Wow the revoloution looks nice. Might even comsider getting one.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 06:13:09

looks good i might get it if i can be assed

Nintendo = King

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 06:39:44

I've had a Revolution on my wanted list for quite a while now. When I saw the controller I was confused - especially when I read you could turn it sideways to play like a "traditional" control pad. Do Nintendo expect us to play games with this thing?

But then I read up on it, and saw the video trailer. And there it was - near the end, the guy with the sword! just what I had been hoping for.

Personally I'm glad they've done something different. Xbox 360 and PS3 are gonna be what everyone is used to (especially now Sony have admitted the 'boomerang' isn't final but merely conceptual) wheras the Revolution will offer something brand new!

we know you can plug the Gamecube controllers into the revolution......but will they be used to play a new SSBM and a new Zelda? lets hope so.

its the same problem the DS has - a cool idea, but only a few games will work for it. On the whole, we just want an analogue stick and a few buttons. I hope Nintendo don't try and revolutionise all their franchises just because of the new hardware!

-Dim

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 06:48:00

At 9/17/05 06:45 PM, kj52you wrote: Okay, what in the world is wrong with you people? First of I would like to say i dont want to start anything but why in the world are you saying nintendo is the best?

Then you shouldn't go into too much criticism

Sure they came out with the 64 bit and everything and the analog (which you left out the part how sony improved apon it in so little time)
Oh, yeah you mean ripped off. Also you fail to mention the shoulder buttons and rumble features.

but, saying that gamecube is the best console out on the market just made me have to say something!
Me too as it is

First off, gamecube is crap, crap and more crap. It is funny how sony came up with a better system then nintendo when nintendo's system came out much later then sony's!

Hey isnt it funny that the gamecube is graphicially superior to the playstation 2. It also has a faster processor, framerate and just about better at everything that the PS2

My main point is that nintendo is going soft! It's influence over the sonic sereis is just one example.
Yeah, Sony NEVER had a sonic game :P Why are sonic heroes, sonig mega collection + , sega superstars and shadow the hedgehog coming to mind?

Other than that how dare you say the DS is better than the Psp? Okay on the ds i can play games with a touch screen and play Gba games. On a Psp i can play games with console graphics and do more things then any console allows you to do so far
Listen n00b, the entire point of handhelds is that you can expierence gameplay that you cannot get from a console. youre not going to get that if you are playing games that are simply ported. Mario 64 does not count as tey expanded it, and added a shit load of minigames. No offence but the psp sucks, everyone gets it for the mp3 and video player. The d-pad is thee most fucking awkward thing to ever use and some parts of the games forces you to use this and the analogue (which is flawed BTW) controls the camera. Battery life for the ps sucks, as does the sound. Its
Its also funny considerin that its being out sold by the ds in america and japan and UK. PSP will lose so get over it.

I would also like to say that my favorite systems are sega's(which are now gone sadly)I wonder why?
and nintendo, but nintendo does not meet my gaming needs(and playstation does? you are an idiot), It's stupid fall into all games less than a T-rating (most of them anyway[for Ds manily]) has failed miserably (nah sure the ds is only selling like hot cakes unlike the psp. Get your facts right before you start to slobber in this forum.)
and I find that PS2 is the most balenced system and i expect the ps3 to do the same, even better!

PS3 shall do worse as revolution comes out. BTW this is a forum about how nintendo kicks ass, so quit complaining or get out

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 06:50:15

Let's all hope this will not become one of those things that have all this hype over it but ends up being something no one really buys and it gets left beside quickly whne it's released. Although the chances of that are very low.

sockpuppetclock

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 06:55:03

At 9/17/05 08:56 PM, Phoenix911 wrote: Advance to DS graphics are about 20% better but thats about it

You pulling my fucking leg? 20& better? It went from SNES to N64, that's a bit more than 20%

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 06:57:00

At 9/18/05 06:48 AM, bigbrendy wrote:
At 9/17/05 06:45 PM, kj52you wrote: Okay, what in the world is wrong with you people? First of I would like to say i dont want to start anything but why in the world are you saying nintendo is the best?

Then you shouldn't go into too much criticism

Sure they came out with the 64 bit and everything and the analog

(which you left out the part how sony improved apon it in so little time)
Oh, yeah you mean ripped off. Also you fail to mention the shoulder buttons and rumble features.

but, saying that gamecube is the best console out on the market just made me have to say something!

Me too as it is

First off, gamecube is crap, crap and more crap. It is funny how sony came up with a better system then nintendo when nintendo's system came out much later then sony's!

Hey isnt it funny that the gamecube is graphicially superior to the playstation 2. It also has a faster processor, framerate and just about better at everything that the PS2

My main point is that nintendo is going soft! It's influence over the sonic sereis is just one example.

Yeah, Sony NEVER had a sonic game :P Why are sonic heroes, sonig mega collection + , sega superstars and shadow the hedgehog coming to mind?

Other than that how dare you say the DS is better than the Psp? Okay on the ds i can play games with a touch screen and play Gba games. On a Psp i can play games with console graphics and do more things then any console allows you to do so far

Listen n00b, the entire point of handhelds is that you can expierence gameplay that you cannot get from a console. youre not going to get that if you are playing games that are simply ported. Mario 64 does not count as tey expanded it, and added a shit load of minigames. No offence but the psp sucks, everyone gets it for the mp3 and video player. The d-pad is thee most fucking awkward thing to ever use and some parts of the games forces you to use this and the analogue (which is flawed BTW) controls the camera. Battery life for the ps sucks, as does the sound. Its
Its also funny considerin that its being out sold by the ds in america and japan and UK. PSP will lose so get over it.

I would also like to say that my favorite systems are sega's(which are now gone sadly)I wonder why?
and nintendo, but nintendo does not meet my gaming needs(and playstation does? you are an idiot), It's stupid fall into all games less than a T-rating (most of them anyway[for Ds manily]) has failed miserably (nah sure the ds is only selling like hot cakes unlike the psp. Get your facts right before you start to slobber in this forum.)
and I find that PS2 is the most balenced system and i expect the ps3 to do the same, even better!

PS3 shall do worse as revolution comes out. BTW this is a forum about how nintendo kicks ass, so quit complaining or get out

(sorry sort of fucked up the last one, confusing on who said what)

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 06:59:41

At 9/18/05 02:34 AM, gaso4002 wrote: you can count with your hands the good GC titles

Harvest Moon
Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Mario Sunshine
Zelda: WindWaker
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Waverace: Blue Storm
Luigi's Mansion
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
Mario Kart: Double Dash
F-Zero
1080: Avalanche
Mario Power Tennis
Soul Calibur II (Link > other 2 characters)

HOLY SHIT, IM RUNNING OUT OF HANDS MIGHTY FAST HERE!

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 07:01:08

How many songs can you get on your controller?

Nintendo = King

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 07:05:32

it looks werid

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 07:29:13

nintendo surely come's with some new idea's and that is soooo cool! It has to be rewarded smetime's 'couse they are truly original and you can't say that from microsoft or sony. or does it?

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 07:49:02

At 9/18/05 07:05 AM, madcow1234 wrote: it looks werid

Post of the year award.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 07:58:14

Well, I admit I was surprised by it, but I'm far from impressed, at the moment anyway.
I don't see how it'll work to be honest, for games like Zelda, or even FPS'. Sure, it might be good for shooting and whatnot, but what about moving around, ducking and various crap like that?

This is probably better as an arcade controller than anythnig else, becasue I can't see there being anything other than bog-standard, Sword-fighting or Time Crisis style games, working with this controller.

Prove me wrong though Nintendo. If you do, I might just swallow my pride and buy one of your products.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 08:13:38

lol

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 08:22:56

Dunno... feels like Virtual Boy all over again. As long as Nintendo doesn't try using another propriatary media format, I may give it a go. I will give Nintendo this though, they are trying awfully hard to be 'different'.

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 09:30:51

people need to think outside the box for their specific game genres, and this is due to the fact that it looks like the revolution will redefine console games forever, if the industry lets it. I for one welcome that. The only thing i worried about inisially really is super smash bros. but then again, they have been working on that since well before last E3, so im guessing hal, being the geniuses that they are, are developing/developed a sutible fighting scheme. every other genre looks set to go, even most pc games. I'd lay a bet that such companies as valve or say id have alredy gotten goosebumps at the thought of the possibilities of the new controller.
At the end of the day, a change is needed in the games industry, GET USED TO IT. The way things are going with graphical advancements all the time sickens me, it really does. There is a game in gameplay. There is no game in graphics.
However, contrary to all this, i am reserving my final opinion on the revolution. We will just have to see how it feels.
Think about this though - people laughed at the snes for its shoulder buttons...

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 10:12:05

Thanks Tom, Another reason you should get The Revolution.

Alot of nothing \o/

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 10:31:05

x-box 360 & PS3 will kick this systems ass I have had it will nintendo there dead to me now

Response to Nintendo = King 2005-09-18 11:14:43

First off anyone who said that nintendo is going bankrupt is an utter moron.They are in no way losing money.They are just not making a jillion dollars a year like Sony and Microsoft.
Hmm...When i saw this controller it gave me a feeling that most game styles are going to feel awkard. What I am guessing they might do is make games that use the old style controller and make games that use the crazy laser pointing technology. Kind of like what they are doing with the DS. The games that do use the new technology will be great. I don't see how splitscreen multiplayer will work though. Lot's of people are gonna end up hitting eachother with the remotes. Although online multiplayer will definitly make up for it. I hope they have a crazy xbox live thing. All can hope for is that they pull this off and once again reclaim their title I can tell you one thing though.These games are going to bea hell load of fun. The console wars have just began ladies and gentleman.Every company's gonna start making crazier shit. Let's hope this is'nt a final change for nintendo.Soon enough there will be a portable microsoft product.As for the DS and PSP I enjoy playing both.I just see that buying movies for 20.00 more so you can play it while doing uh.... yeah....whatever outside for 2 hours a little ridiculous when you could watch it on your television !.That's a big turn-off for me.Enough with the flaming guys.

Go Nintendo ! I'm rooting for you!