00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TopChop12GD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

85,765 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2007-02-21 20:12:06

At 2/21/07 07:54 PM, zomboid15 wrote: yeah, a war crew! im in.
At 2/21/07 08:00 PM, JakeMegna wrote: Can I join?

I have one question for the both of you, what type of Crew do you think this will belike?

I.e. What do you think we actually do here.

Response to The War Crew 2007-02-21 20:21:19

I have one question for the both of you, what type of Crew do you think this will belike?

I.e. What do you think we actually do here.

I think this is a forum about the N.G. wars (Clock Crew vs. Lock Crew etc.)

Response to The War Crew 2007-02-21 20:27:41

At 2/21/07 08:21 PM, JakeMegna wrote: I think this is a forum about the N.G. wars (Clock Crew vs. Lock Crew etc.)

First off its the Lock Legion and second you didn't read a single post in this thread before trying to join did you. I mean what the hell, ever heard of Lurking?

Second this is a thread not a forum.

Response to The War Crew 2007-02-21 20:30:00

First off its the Lock Legion and second you didn't read a single post in this thread before trying to join did you. I mean what the hell, ever heard of Lurking?

Second this is a thread not a forum.

oh my bad.
Yeah I'll just show myself out.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-01 13:38:38

I'd like to join, but as I am a Pilot I request to be an officer.
My b/p makes me a captain and that is good with me.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-01 13:51:34

its sad how the government and media hide the truth:
Israel's MSNBC. Need we say more. A few things to note, MSNBC is a pro-Israel and heavy promoter of racial profiling network. ALL of their shows promote it. Just as NBC News, CNBC is operated by a Jewish person, so is MSNBC.

Isn't amazing that ALL three are operated by Jewish people? Thats my own racial profiling, whats good for us brown people, should be good for them as well. Naturally sticking it to brown people would be in Israel's and the American Jewish community's interest to promote racial profiling in America.

They run the media for a reason. To do stupid shit like this. This segment is so vile and shocking that the producers are Jewish considering all the holocaust education they give us on TV. Because bad evil brown people on TV works in Israel's favor when they brainwash everyone in the news. Their ultimate success was brainwashing the nation into going into Iraq and blowing the place up killing perhaps a hundred thousand people, most of whom were innocent. They want to turn America against us as the Germans turned against the Jews in Nazi Germany.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-01 17:02:29

At 3/1/07 01:38 PM, Ace-Pilot wrote: I'd like to join, but as I am a Pilot I request to be an officer.
My b/p makes me a captain and that is good with me.

I'm sorry,but it doesnt work like that,you start off as cadet like everyone else.And The rank of Captain has already been taken,i am afraid,by me.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-02 17:02:00

That's true since everyone that's new and joins becomes the rank of Private and work their way up on the ranks.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-13 17:19:00

I just read a post from S. Commandant GeneralMBison that Chief Commander RedGlare is now in charge on the Ng War Crew until this Saturday due to the fact that GeneralMBison is busy updating the War Crew website and he's also busy with the other site he's on.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-14 14:20:44

Wow it's been a while since I've been here, well we haven't done much I guess since I left. Anyway local news talk about a meeting between Syria, USA and Saudi Arabia. It should be intresting since Syria and America are not really best freinds and it might end up for the worst.

comments?

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-14 16:16:18

Lets not hope that it will lead to the the spilling of innocents blood.there is to much conflict in the world at this very time.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-14 16:38:26

At 3/14/07 02:20 PM, Lebastic wrote: Wow it's been a while since I've been here, well we haven't done much I guess since I left. Anyway local news talk about a meeting between Syria, USA and Saudi Arabia. It should be intresting since Syria and America are not really best freinds and it might end up for the worst.

comments?

I have no idea what could happen in that meeting since I saw on the news today about USA and Mexican presidents talking about their issues and now USA is going to have another meeting with two other countries? The states are very busy.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-14 16:41:22

May I join this club? I hope it is about REAL war. I'm a war novel fan. And war games.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-14 16:51:01

you can speak about anything related to war.

i'm afraid you will have to wait until RedGlare says you can join as he is managing the crew while Generalmbison is busy fixing the other sites.

you shouldnt have to wait long for a response

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-14 17:26:17

I'm back. I'm going to be here tobring back the War Crew back to it's feet with the help of others.

At 3/14/07 04:41 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: May I join this club? I hope it is about REAL war. I'm a war novel fan. And war games.

Just wait for Chief Commander RedGlare to give the word and your in no time.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-14 22:10:04

At 3/14/07 04:41 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: May I join this club? I hope it is about REAL war. I'm a war novel fan. And war games.

You have my word as the Supreme Commandant. You are in. Welcome to the War Crew. I'm here to tell you that I'm almost done with the updates. Only a bit more and I'm finished.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-15 06:36:27

Typical, i get to be in charge the day i had to leave and go up to the Valleys for a few days. Ohh well sods law i guess.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-15 12:57:16

At 3/14/07 10:10 PM, GeneralMBison wrote:
You have my word as the Supreme Commandant. You are in. Welcome to the War Crew. I'm here to tell you that I'm almost done with the updates. Only a bit more and I'm finished.

Thank you, sir. We have ranks in this club, am I right?

Anyways has anyone read A Boy At War? It is a really good book in a really good series.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-15 13:17:59

i might have to look for that book.Is it very good?

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-15 13:35:48

At 3/15/07 01:17 PM, Misumena wrote: i might have to look for that book.Is it very good?

Oh it is GREAT!!! It relates to teens since the main character is in fact a teen. By the end of the series he is an 18-year-old.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-15 15:41:01

At 3/15/07 06:36 AM, RedGlare wrote: Typical, i get to be in charge the day i had to leave and go up to the Valleys for a few days. Ohh well sods law i guess.

Your still in charge of the crew until Saturday, Chief Commander.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-15 15:45:57

At 3/15/07 12:57 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
At 3/14/07 10:10 PM, GeneralMBison wrote:
Thank you, sir. We have ranks in this club, am I right?

Yes we do have ranks but as of now, Supreme Commandant GeneralMBison is fixing and updating them so in the weekend, you'll get your rank.

Anyways has anyone read A Boy At War? It is a really good book in a really good series.

I think I have heard of that book. I'm going to see if my library has it since I'm going today to check out some books.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-15 18:41:17

At 3/15/07 03:45 PM, The-Samurai-Blade wrote:
I think I have heard of that book. I'm going to see if my library has it since I'm going today to check out some books.

You should get it. And A Boy No More. And Heroes Don't (or Never) Run. Then you'd have all of them.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-15 19:32:44

At 3/15/07 06:41 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:
At 3/15/07 03:45 PM, The-Samurai-Blade wrote:
You should get it. And A Boy No More. And Heroes Don't (or Never) Run. Then you'd have all of them.

Alright I'll check them out.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-15 23:09:36

How's it's going, fellow soldiers? I just signed up and I'm from the Wii Together War Crew.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-17 00:40:03

At 3/15/07 11:09 PM, Captain-Tennel wrote: How's it's going, fellow soldiers? I just signed up and I'm from the Wii Together War Crew.

Good to have you in here, Captain-Tennel.

More good news to all the soldiers. The website is almost finished. Just a bit of a check up and then the big promotion will happen in both crews.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-17 14:36:59

Today my fellow soldiers, it's R-Day! R-Day (Return Day) is in The War Crew. The website is now updated and right now I'm going to give out a promotion to the War Crew soldiers and also give out medals which now you can see in the Member section on the site. stay tuned.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-17 14:54:31

At 3/17/07 02:36 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: Today my fellow soldiers, it's R-Day! R-Day (Return Day) is in The War Crew. The website is now updated and right now I'm going to give out a promotion to the War Crew soldiers and also give out medals which now you can see in the Member section on the site. stay tuned.

Nice updates there, Supreme Commadant.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-17 15:48:05

Today I have your promotions to all fellow War Crew soldiers. The following soldiers and their new rank is listed below and on the website.

Assistant Commandant of the War Crew: RedGlare
General: Peregrinus
Major: Misumena
Captain: LordGanon
Lieutenant: The-Samurai-Blade
Staff Sergeant: The-Samurai-Helmet
Master Corporal: Lebastic
Lance Corporal: Twilight-Knight
Senoir Cadet: Captain-Tennel

Also I award some of the following soldiers with their medals that they have earned:

Assistant Commandant of the War Crew (ACWC) RedGlare has earned the The War Crew Commanders' Medal, Distinguished Service Medal, and Legion of the Crew Medal.

General Peregrinus has earned the Distinguished Service Medal and Legion of the Crew Medal.

Lieutenant The-Samurai-Blade has earned the Staff Noncommissioned Officer (SNCO) Leadership Medal, Distinguished Sergeant Medal, and Courage and Endurance Medal.

Lance Corporal Twilight-Knight has earned the Boot Camp Survivor Medal.

Congats to all the soldiers who earned it.

Response to The War Crew 2007-03-17 16:27:25

At 3/17/07 03:48 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: Lieutenant: The-Samurai-Blade
Lieutenant The-Samurai-Blade has earned the Staff Noncommissioned Officer (SNCO) Leadership Medal, Distinguished Sergeant Medal, and Courage and Endurance Medal.

Thank you sir for the promotion! *salutes*