00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Crew

85,748 Views | 1,591 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-05 13:19:56

At 12/5/06 11:25 AM, DaSecondTerminator wrote:
At 12/4/06 12:34 PM, TheLebanese wrote:

:: Neo-Nazis in my opinion , Just more people trying to destroy people for being who they are.

Some claim that Israel would fall into that description.

::

Well Im happy you don't like the Hezbollah aswell , But about the bombing and stuff , The Hezbollah hided in Civilian buildings , With their Katyusha launchers there ,

So couldn't you have help the Lebanese army crack down on militant activities instead? I mean that would stop your troops from taking most of the Flak and it would really improve the image and cuase less outcry.

So Israel had no choice but to bomb it

Well then what are they doing to compensate the Lebanese government and the rebuilding?I mean you did destroy large portions of the infrastructure of a soveriegn nation who techniquely had nothing to do with the war so i imagine if they had no choice then they wouldn't mind cleaning up the mess.

Btw whats the Israeli point of view on the U.S.S Liberty incident?

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-06 08:17:26

At 12/5/06 01:19 PM, RedGlare wrote:

It cant be since the Jewish people were held in Ghettos and in Destruction bases for 6 years without food or water , So I don't think Israel would do such a thing.

So couldn't you have help the Lebanese army crack down on militant activities instead? I mean that would stop your troops from taking most of the Flak and it would really improve the image and cuase less outcry.

The goverment is too stupid, As I mentioned they thought they could win a war using only Aircraft.

Well then what are they doing to compensate the Lebanese government and the rebuilding?I mean you did destroy large portions of the infrastructure of a soveriegn nation who techniquely had nothing to do with the war so i imagine if they had no choice then they wouldn't mind cleaning up the mess.

Israel asked for Diplomacy or something but the Lebanese goverment didn't agree.

I have no Idea...

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-06 15:12:01

At 12/6/06 11:36 AM, Grammer wrote:
At 12/4/06 04:49 PM, Peregrinus wrote: "We have War when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants Peace."
That's not necessairly true.

I never said it was true, I was just passing the quote along...

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-07 15:14:31

I'm going to be in the meeting.

Nice qoute there Bri. Gen. Peregrinus.

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-07 15:35:07

At 12/6/06 08:17 AM, DaSecondTerminator wrote:
At 12/5/06 01:19 PM, RedGlare wrote:
It cant be since the Jewish people were held in Ghettos and in Destruction bases for 6 years without food or water , So I don't think Israel would do such a thing.

Right first you didn't say that in your first description. Second there were more victims then the Jews in the Holocuast a fact that most especialy jews like to overlook(seriously Some Jews protested against the names of those victims appaering on the Holocaust memorial if memory serves). Which has lead me to no longer sympathise with it.

The goverment is too stupid, As I mentioned they thought they could win a war using only Aircraft.

Thats not stupidity that was contempt for human life. I remember hearing reports that Israel would order people to evacuate ao they could bomb there homes to rubble. And the littl fact that Hezzbollah was a Social and political movement with civilians employed in it.

Israel asked for Diplomacy or something but the Lebanese goverment didn't agree.

Hmm i wonder why?

I have no Idea...

Israel attacked a US ship in international waters killing about 30 crew. Claiming it was an Egyptian horse transporter and unmarked.

Despite the fact that one of the 3 American flags is now in a Naval muesem. And then accused the crewws survivors of lying. Look it up here.

http://www.ussliberty.org/

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-08 09:21:08

At 12/7/06 03:35 PM, RedGlare wrote:
At 12/6/06 08:17 AM, DaSecondTerminator wrote:
Right first you didn't say that in your first description. Second there were more victims then the Jews in the Holocuast a fact that most especialy jews like to overlook(seriously Some Jews protested against the names of those victims appaering on the Holocaust memorial if memory serves). Which has lead me to no longer sympathise with it.

Well as long as people HAVE food and water , And most likely guns , They can defend themselves. But when Starving and thirsty people are in a Concersation base for 6 years they pretty much cant do anything but wait for help.

Thats not stupidity that was contempt for human life. I remember hearing reports that Israel would order people to evacuate ao they could bomb there homes to rubble. And the littl fact that Hezzbollah was a Social and political movement with civilians employed in it.

Actually Israel sent orders for evacuation since they knew the Hizbollah members were in the Basemets of the houses , Or just hiding in the houses.
Since they didnt want to kill more innocent people , They ordered an evacuation.
And civilians emoployed inside the Hizbollah may count as Terrorists if they send Rockets , Or just do something against Israel.

Hmm i wonder why?

Sarcasm...

Israel attacked a US ship in international waters killing about 30 crew. Claiming it was an Egyptian horse transporter and unmarked.

Despite the fact that one of the 3 American flags is now in a Naval muesem. And then accused the crewws survivors of lying. Look it up here.

http://www.ussliberty.org/

Well I heard about it but I don't remember hearing any Goverment guys talkin' about it.

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-08 09:22:55

At 12/4/06 04:58 PM, GeneralMBison wrote:
Also DaSecondTerminator is no longer the rank of Lieutenant. Your rank is now Captain.

Sorry I havent noticed, Thank you.

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-09 16:00:47

At 12/8/06 09:21 AM, DaSecondTerminator wrote:
At 12/7/06 03:35 PM, RedGlare wrote:
Well as long as people HAVE food and water , And most likely guns , They can defend themselves. But when Starving and thirsty people are in a Concersation base for 6 years they pretty much cant do anything but wait for help.

What does that have to do with what i said?

:: Actually Israel sent orders for evacuation since they knew the Hizbollah members were in the Basemets of the houses , Or just hiding in the houses.

And they knew this how exactly? Also do you not get that all your doing is giving the Anti Israel movement more fodder? or that your clumsy indiscriminate killings just gives these movements more recruits?

Since they didnt want to kill more innocent people , They ordered an evacuation.
And civilians emoployed inside the Hizbollah may count as Terrorists if they send Rockets , Or just do something against Israel.

No they can't they are civilians who engaged in perfectly legal activities, doing somthing against Israel is what I am doing right now, am I a terrorist?. Argueing against its campaigns which resemble somthing from 1939 Poland during a Blitzkreig operation.

And the destruction of a(innocent) nations infrastructre is justified how? i mean you destroyed roads and If memoary serves Dams and a Sewage treatment plant.

I mean seriously What kind off arguement is that. They don't want to kill people but they have no quams about destroying those same peoples lives.

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-10 16:13:25

Do you think that the Halo movie could be under the War film group or the Action group?

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-10 16:21:17

At 12/10/06 04:13 PM, The-Samurai-Blade wrote: Do you think that the Halo movie could be under the War film group or the Action group?

Neither its been cancelled.

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-11 08:47:57

Well we can stop this Quoting stuff , Couse really I dont know everything , Im just saying what I know and what I heard.

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-11 12:41:49

Just checking in to let the War Crew know that I'll be online only sporadically for the next while (personal reasons).

So don't panic if I don't post here much in the next month or so. And don't remove me from the list :P

I'll try and pop in at least once per week.

-- B/Gen. Peregrinus

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-11 23:08:43

At 12/11/06 12:41 PM, Peregrinus wrote: Just checking in to let the War Crew know that I'll be online only sporadically for the next while (personal reasons).

So don't panic if I don't post here much in the next month or so. And don't remove me from the list :P

I'll try and pop in at least once per week.

-- B/Gen. Peregrinus

You have my word, B/Gen. Peregrinus that you will still be on the list no matter what.

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-12 14:33:39

Yeah... Same for me.
Im sorry but Math fucked up my entire freetime.
Now I have to become a "Study machine", So I will post very rarely atleast untill Februrary or March.
Don't put me off the list aswell , Ill try to pop on here and there sometimes.

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-12 18:40:02

At 12/11/06 11:08 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: You have my word, B/Gen. Peregrinus that you will still be on the list no matter what.

Hurrah.

The main reason is exams. I have one in 20 minutes, then one tomorrow, then 3 others.

Then I'm most likely away for the holidays...

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-13 18:06:46

At 12/12/06 07:47 PM, Grammer wrote: President Bush is considering sending more troops to Iraq.

If it means accomplishing the mission faster, then by all means do it.

But isn't he you know forgeting Afghanistan? Besides the strain economicly isn't worth it for my nation. Theres a plan to "Retire" six Cruisers and are armies families are living in housing estates"slums" and the Air Force now lacks enough aircraft to transport troops and supplies.

I say let America do it by its self there supposed to be the Worlds only superpower. And yet a thirdworld nation whose army offered little resistence seems to be beyond them.

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-14 01:14:24

At 12/13/06 06:06 PM, RedGlare wrote:
At 12/12/06 07:47 PM, Grammer wrote: President Bush is considering sending more troops to Iraq.

But isn't he you know forgeting Afghanistan? Besides the strain economicly isn't worth it for my nation. Theres a plan to "Retire" six Cruisers and are armies families are living in housing estates"slums" and the Air Force now lacks enough aircraft to transport troops and supplies.

I say let America do it by its self there supposed to be the Worlds only superpower. And yet a thirdworld nation whose army offered little resistence seems to be beyond them.

Man, this is sounding like another group of Crusades but without the religion stuff and in the oil. Bush is going to be declared the worst U.S. president. Iraqi resistance is strong against the well-trained U.S. soldiers and the U.S. troops can't take them down? This is a second Vietnam War or a Vietnam Desert War. If only his father could have went in Baghdad and capture Saddam, then this would have not happen. So I guess this war isn't going to be stopped by Bush but by the next president that is coming in 2008. I hope the next president is a democrat since the democrats took control of the Congress (both House and Seante) this year, then that may give the democrats a better chance of gaining full control of two U.S. branches.

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-18 13:11:06

Iraq was a great mission but it is over Saddam Hussein is done for and the new government is up. If you ask me Bush is now going for the oil whatever the cost, and the government should react and go for freedom. America's mission is done in Iraq, now why don't they go back to Afghanistan , the Taliban are still alive...

Response to The War Crew 2006-12-19 10:53:31

At 12/18/06 01:11 PM, TheLebanese wrote:

Iraq was a great mission but it is over Saddam Hussein is done for and the new government is up. If you ask me Bush is now going for the oil whatever the cost, and the government should react and go for freedom. America's mission is done in Iraq, now why don't they go back to Afghanistan , the Taliban are still alive...

What done? didn't the coalition say they wanted to build a stable Democracy and prosperous Iraq state?

Ifso then they've got there work cut out for them. I mean things are getting more violent then Saddam ever was. The Government id corrupt aswell as the police and the Army.

Sunni police sell weapons to Sunni insurgents who attack the occupation forces. The Shia police form death sqauds and murder and torture Sunni's while waring full uniform. They even kill fellow police officers because there Sunni.

The Interior Minister has over a Thousand thugs from a Shia militant group. The Hospitals are under the control of Murder gangs. The guards themselves will abduct or kill patients and Doctors if there militant leaders class "those types" as the "enemy".

So thanks Coalition you made a bad situation even worse and got your own troops caught in the Crossfire.

And as for Afghanistan the Ressurection of the Taliban can be pinned directly on the Coalition forces there aswell. Alot of the new Taliban seem to be less pro Taliban and more Anti Coalition because large numbers worked on Opium farms. Which are being systematicly destroyed as part of the "war on drugs".

The real tradgedy isn't that Opium is the only means of life there. But that the world is facing a severe Shortage in Opiate Pain killers. So it would make sense to legalise the farms and buy Opium for the medical industry like we do in Turkey right?

Well America(which ordered the cleansing of the farms) and the Bush Administration don't wan't the moral implications or the backlash such an action would make.

Response to The War Crew 2007-01-04 02:36:09

Hello people, Im back.
So I've seen you've been talking about Iraq, Just to mention:
Some people in my country are buying Iraq's money (As for , Their official country cash) In hope that they get rich from it , When the American/British troops get out of the country.

Maybe even if the troops go out of there , The terror will continue by RedGlare's opinion.
May I ask , If its Religion matters or political ? (The terror)

Response to The War Crew 2007-01-18 14:56:51

Sorry for the duble post... But this is dead :(

Response to The War Crew 2007-01-18 21:05:35

This is not dead until the commandant says so. Anyways I need to update everything. I have a lot of things to do in all of the crew and site.

Response to The War Crew 2007-01-18 21:33:58

Soldiers I have great news! We are now affiliated with Tanooki John's Pro-Pokemon Club which is found here in NG. The whole thing is in the WC website.

Response to The War Crew 2007-01-21 20:15:49

I'm back from a long time off from my PC, sirs.

Response to The War Crew 2007-01-21 21:53:51

At 1/21/07 08:15 PM, The-Samurai-Blade wrote: I'm back from a long time off from my PC, sirs.

Not much has happened. Check the site to see what had went when you were off.

Also two thing today had happened.

1. We are now affiliated with Let's Brawl!
2. We now have a forums set up again.

Check them out at the site.

Response to The War Crew 2007-01-24 22:08:44

We have a third affiliate that has joined us. It's the Newgrounds Ninja Guild. Their link can be found in the site.

Response to The War Crew 2007-02-11 23:37:56

Come on soldiers, why would leave your HQ to die?

Response to The War Crew 2007-02-21 19:54:52

yeah, a war crew! im in.

Response to The War Crew 2007-02-21 19:59:29

At 2/11/07 11:37 PM, The-Samurai-Blade wrote: Come on soldiers, why would leave your HQ to die?

Because the Command post has become Compromised. We have nochoice but to activate selfdestruct and flee into the mountains.

Though seriously you could help, when was the last time you put forward a point for debate or disscusion?

Response to The War Crew 2007-02-21 20:00:36

Can I join?